Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Josephine Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Jimīs mom? Iīve gotta know that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
      What happened to Jimīs mom? Iīve gotta know that!!!
      Just a very bad illness, not something that will be dwelled upon in the comic anymore really.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        Just a very bad illness, not something that will be dwelled upon in the comic anymore really.
        Very poignant how it was handled in the story though...that was really touching.

-Seth

Comment

Going over the character bios, both the main ones on the site, and the ones posted for the drawing contest, one thing was nagging at me about Jo.

She's supposed to be 20 when she returns from college... with an MBA...

How young was she when she started college? You don't get an MBA in 2 years, unless you're a genius, and even then...

Otherwise, love the strip and the characters, and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can do them justice for my contest entries.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter View Post
            Going over the character bios, both the main ones on the site, and the ones posted for the drawing contest, one thing was nagging at me about Jo.

She's supposed to be 20 when she returns from college... with an MBA...

How young was she when she started college? You don't get an MBA in 2 years, unless you're a genius, and even then...

Otherwise, love the strip and the characters, and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can do them justice for my contest entries.
            Hey Porter, I don't shes actually gotten her MBA yet. Got her Associates so far, but she's back from college for the time being. I'll try and correct the bios , but it's with help of readers like you

Cheetah

Comment

Hey Porter, I don't shes actually gotten her MBA yet. Got her Associates so far, but she's back from college for the time being. I'll try and correct the bios , but it's with help of readers like you

Cheetah
              Cool. That makes more sense. Home after getting the Associates, and aiming for that MBA.

Keep up the great work, all of you!

Comment

I'll try and correct the bios , but it's with help of readers like you

Cheetah
                Well about the bios, I just had the idea in my mind that it would be better to have birth dates besides just the age (even if that kinda would destroy Saris age-joke...)

Just wanted to tell, maybe you already had this idea in your mind, too

Comment

I'd leave birth dates out of the bios, since the comic gets updated irregularly. No reason to lock-step the passage of time in the comic with time in the real world.

If you simply update the ages as needed in the bios, when the artists feel the right amount of time has passed, like incrementing Jo's age by a year after a strip featuring a birthday party for her, you can keep track, while keeping it flexible.

I like leaving it vague about Sari's age. Even given the age noted in the contest bio pages (and matching that to the fact that she just was able to get her driving learner's permit), you can still fantasize about exactly how young she is, and consider just how young she must have been when she first got sexually active with Jim and Jo. But if you spell it out openly in the main bios, someone could get upset and ... well, let's not go there.

Comment

fan of cats n cameras

Dear, Josephine i was think on that scary bear girl named chetlana what if this big musculer girl wasn't just female what if she was a hermaphrodite russian bear posing for pictures would you be surprises also would cheetah be embarressed if she was a different gender but i wonder what this story would be like if it has the russian scary bear girl chetlana stripped to find out she was a hermaphrodite wouldn't that be fun just a crazy idea i came up with when i say the bear girl chetlana also i was curious how jim the artist for cats n cameras came up with the russian wording later love cats n cameras later!

Comment

So that new script with Jo and bunny is very hot and she's not using a real strap on she say's it's all natural and making me start thinking that is the new Jo a shemale now even more exciting when you let the cat out the bag as she purr-fect-lee fucks you with a cat-nip dick. Plus as your friend I really hope Amber get's better best regards to you Jim .
                      Last edited by hell dragon; 08-24-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Nope she's using a feeldoe its a toy that fits in the vagina.

Comment

That's awesome who knows maybe someday in the Cats n cameras comic script well get a Nine lives shemale cat character or not! Now all we need is a Cat's N Cameras video game for the Wii-U any suggestions on how the game will play?

Comment

Working...
                          X