Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waifu bingo?
    All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
      Waifu bingo?
      Hey man! Yeah, a little game I want to try out where I decide what to draw by using a spin wheel. People can add their waifu's to the game by playing a type of bingo... Made a video over here.
      I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

Comment

• Hey guys!

I'm new here, was lurking in WWOEC for some time, when it disappeared (sigh) I decided to register here.

I'm a big fan of the Simpsons erotica, Jimmy is my favorite artist.

Comment

• Someone mentioned it already (but only one), but does anyone know what happened to Sarah from WWOEC or where she/he is posting now?

Comment

• Hmm, not sure, do you mean artist who used to draw Simpsons pics in the past? One of her drawings was called "Lisa Simpson, sweet cherry pie" IIRC.

If so, nice to see another Simpsons fan around (I hope there will be more), but alas, I didn't see new drawings from that artist for a very long time. Hope she's doing alright.

Comment

• No, Sarah was literally the name. Drew Penny Gadget at first, mostly. Then Gwen, mostly. A lot of lesbian stuff with her mother. A few other things, very few and old (not widespread) Lisa Simpson.

Comment

• Originally posted by gnfyng View Post
                Someone mentioned it already (but only one), but does anyone know what happened to Sarah from WWOEC or where she/he is posting now?
                Sadly, I haven't seen her anywhere. I'd hoped that someone here/on PalComix would have known how to let her know where we all regrouped. Maybe she's lurking/anon on Incognitymous' /pco/ threads, since she's big-time into Penny Gadget and Gwen Tennyson.

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                If so, nice to see another Simpsons fan around (I hope there will be more),
                If you're a Simpsons fan then you've definitely come to the right place.

Comment

• K. I remember she wrote a lot of stories instead of drawing in the end. But I don't think there are any of them here, which would have solved the question of course.

Comment

• Hi just found this forum while searching for any remnants of the wwoec stories section. Does anyone have the files to all grown up the incest diaries(written story), some good simpsons or family guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                      If you're a Simpsons fan then you've definitely come to the right place.
                      I'm a *very* dedicated Simpsons fan. As much dedicated as you can imagine And I hope you're right. When I just registered here and mentioned Simpsons in my first post, it was a bit confusing because nobody even replied. Until I discovered EvilWeazel's gallery, I thought the canon has gone after WWOEC. If you say this forum has more Simpsons fans... that would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by searcher View Post
                        Does anyone have the files to all grown up the incest diaries(written story), some good simpsons or family guy?
                        There seems to be at least the first ten chapters of Manuel Hogflogger's "The Incest Diaries" here.

Lennox has plenty of great Simpsons and Family Guy stories, though not all of them have been reposted yet. I have a few Simpsons tales in my Literary Boinkfest. (I think they're good, but I'm obviously biased. ) I'm sure there are others spread between here and PalComix as well.

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                        I'm a *very* dedicated Simpsons fan. As much dedicated as you can imagine And I hope you're right. When I just registered here and mentioned Simpsons in my first post, it was a bit confusing because nobody even replied.
                        We're still rebuilding, since a lot of people don't seem to have made it over to TJA/Pal yet, plus being split across two forums can make it a bit hard to coordinate. If we ever raise the money for some new server hard drives then we can create the Image Board subforum and that will draw a lot of the fans back.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

Lennox has plenty of great Simpsons and Family Guy stories, though not all of them have been reposted yet.
                          Next month. Or at least that's my plan.

Comment

• Finally decided to join! the name's Soundwave and I too am a displaced member of wwoec hope I have fun here!

Comment

• Hello Soundwave! I'm also rather new to this place, but it looks very nice, welcome to TJA.

Comment

• Hey ya'll just came on to really wish all my WWOEC refugee friends a Merry Christmas. I know I haven't been around at all after finally joining here, But things have been pretty rough around here pretty much all year. Started with losing my grandpa a year ago this month and one of my dogs the same week. and went off on losing a lot of people. Two great aunts in February, two friends in the police department within two months of each other, a death of a boy at the waterpark that I work at on our biggest attraction then an old highschool classmate was murdered just before our 20 year reunion party.

I hope to make a more attempts at coming around more often after the holidays are over. So hope you all have a good one and see you soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X