Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Montecarlo87 View Post
    Hey ya'll just came on to really wish all my WWOEC refugee friends a Merry Christmas. I know I haven't been around at all after finally joining here, But things have been pretty rough around here pretty much all year. Started with losing my grandpa a year ago this month and one of my dogs the same week. and went off on losing a lot of people. Two great aunts in February, two friends in the police department within two months of each other, a death of a boy at the waterpark that I work at on our biggest attraction then an old highschool classmate was murdered just before our 20 year reunion party.

I hope to make a more attempts at coming around more often after the holidays are over. So hope you all have a good one and see you soon.
    Sorry to hear about all that man. My condolences and I hope you have a Merry Christmas! (P.S., thanks for the friend requests. Look me up on the Palcomix forum too!)
    My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Originally posted by Montecarlo87 View Post
      Hey ya'll just came on to really wish all my WWOEC refugee friends a Merry Christmas. I know I haven't been around at all after finally joining here, But things have been pretty rough around here pretty much all year. Started with losing my grandpa a year ago this month and one of my dogs the same week. and went off on losing a lot of people. Two great aunts in February, two friends in the police department within two months of each other, a death of a boy at the waterpark that I work at on our biggest attraction then an old highschool classmate was murdered just before our 20 year reunion party.

I hope to make a more attempts at coming around more often after the holidays are over. So hope you all have a good one and see you soon.

Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about all of the things you had to go through.

Comment

• 2016 kinda sucked for many people. I really, really look forward and hope the brand new 2017 will be better. More WWOEC people finally resurface and settle here, more art, more stories for everyone. Like Pookie said, welcome aboard.

Comment

• micknutson9 from WWOEC reporting in.....

Comment

• Welcome. Glad to have ya.
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              Welcome. Glad to have ya.
              Thanks!

Comment

• It's early May. Mother's Day is right around the corner. It's that wonderful time of year again. Lisafest is upon us!
                Oh wait... that tradition is over now. How sad!
                Last edited by UberTag; 05-03-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Might I make a suggestion? Discord seems to be a pretty popular chat service with private servers, I don't know if there are any kind of limitations on how large or active a server can be. But I'm in a number of chat servers, two of them relatively large and active with plenty of image sharing. And you're not limited to the types of files you can upload, with the only restriction being about 8 megs. That might be worth looking into... And it's not just a suggestion for the old WWOEC crowd, but for TJA as well.

Comment

• Does anyone remember a retired artist from WWOEC called Steve Strange? I'd love to find some of his artwork again.

Comment

• Haven't seen his works in a long time.

Comment

• Hello guys, i'm TKC from WWOEC great to see some classic avatars from the old house, i don't remember what was mine but hopefully people might remember me

Comment

• Hello Docente! I'm very happy to see you in TJA, love all your drawings. Welcome aboard

Comment

• Too bad there isn't a 'missing persons" topic.. we could write volumes..

BTW, I hope TheGreenHouse makes a return.. I like to see how his stories end.

Comment

• The image boards are now OPEN!!

Im posting this here as well so that anyone who hasn't been on in awhile can get the good news as well if they are subbed to this thread

Comment

• I'm not sure If anyone remembers me but I use to post on WWOEC. It's great to see so many Artists here.

Comment

Working...
                                X