Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadCrazy View Post
    I'm not sure If anyone remembers me but I use to post on WWOEC. It's great to see so many Artists here.
    I do.
    (Please enter a message with at least 10 characters)
    Official Website

Comment

• Hello. I didn't know about this site, but now that I found it, it seems a lot closer in tone to WWOEC than the PalComix forums do. This will hopefully be where most of my attention will be placed.

Comment

• Hai-lo everybody,

I just signed up here after having also been a PalComix forum member by the same name for well over a year now, and I am also a former WWOEC member and refugee from there as well.

I'm glad to know that the image boards have been set up here, and I hope more people will begin to participate over the coming few months. I think routine is a powerful thing, and right now I think many people might be just trying to prepare themselves a little bit before finally deciding to actually make a significant change to that routine, and start posting there. To an extent, this has been my own mindset myself.

I have to admit, I do like seeing blue buttons over red ones (), but this place doesn't seem like a forum I can't get used to posting on.

See you guys around!
        Too school for cool!

Comment

• Yeah, Deja. A LOT of people called WWOEC home. It was literally my routine everyday to log into that place and check out EVERYTHING. It's shutdown effected all of us greatly.

At least we have this place to call home. It's not the best of homes, yet. But we can make it our home if we allow ourselves to. I haven't been posting much on here, because it still hasn't felt like home even after a year. But I hope to be able to post more.
          ""Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko."
          Translation: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule everything.""

Comment

• What the hell happened? I turned around for a minute (alright, like a couple years) and suddenly everything's gone...Kinda sensed it coming though.

I'm Yolag, used to be TheApostle, not the artist. Loved WWOEC, it was the place to find all the good shit but I kinda fell out when I got married (funny thing, you don't jerk off nearly as much when you're married) but yeah, will probably be on and off again here instead.

Comment

• Welcome to you all!
              A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Working...
              X