Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

TJA Woman of the Month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJA Woman of the Month?

I was wondering.... maybe to bring the artists closer together, or just because it's damn fun to draw your favorite characters getting fucked every which way.... should we honor an old WWOEC tradition and do a Woman of the Month, but TJA style? Like, we all vote for what woman we all wish to draw a pic of and post it here. Would something like that be fun?
    All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

I second that emotion!

Comment

It's kinda short notice for September.... does anyone have any idea who to nominate?
      All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

I hope we could get some other artists on board with this...as well as the Mods.

As for who I would pic, I have a huge list of people, lots of them obscurities, though.

Comment

I'll third the motion, but yeah, September is too short notice.

Comment

Then maybe we can start October while word spreads?

Comment

I made a topic like this months ago....
              "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Oh sorry bout that man. I had no idea. So I assume it didn't work out?

Comment

Personally I'd love to see this make a comeback too. For now we could just create a new thread each month in the artists' section and then consolidate them once we create an "official" place for them.

The one thing I'd like to see though is giving karmagik first crack at running it – if he's interested – since he did a terrific job, plus he also knows which artists were active and therefore who should be allowed to nominate. Hopefully he would also be able to tell us which characters have already had their months in the past so that we don't have repeats – unless he and others think this is a good opportunity to revisit some of the ladies. (Personally I think it would be better to keep moving forward, but The Keeper should have a bigger say in those kinds of things, IMO.)

Comment

That sounds awesome. We should do that. I wonder if Karmagik is up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
                      It's kinda short notice for September.... does anyone have any idea who to nominate?
                      I, Hell Dragon do how about the UNDERTALES Hot Goat Mom named Toriel she needs a good fucking when she's baking butterscotch cinnamon pies for who can't resist her love for you !

Comment

Working...
                      X