Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

ADVICE: Jumping from Paper to IPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVICE: Jumping from Paper to IPad

For a long time, I've been thinking of making the jump...

I've also posed this to both the Palcomix forum and DA as well.

I've been using the old pencil & paper since I was 7 years old. However lately, it seems like I'm being buried in paper. I tried to use a tablet, but I just can't adjust to it, since I'm used to looking DOWN at what I'm drawing, not looking UP. So I find out about the Ipad and all things that can be done on it...and it peaked my interest. Thing is, I'm not exactly living lavish, so I don't have the massive money to spend (though I do have some bucks saved up.)

I need some advice on what IPad to start with, things that I need to know when it comes to stylus pens, software, and things of that nature. Nothing backbreaking, just something to get me started so I can finally jump to digital drawing.

I am showing some interest in the Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S Pen 10.1...

Do any of you use this or know of device that's similar or better?
Working...
X