Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

We've got a surprise for you coming in just 1 short month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FairyCosmo View Post
    I bet it's lasagna.

So... pasta flavored cake?

Comment

Originally posted by FairyCosmo View Post
      I bet it's lasagna.

So... pasta flavored cake?

Comment

So...about a month has passed.
        So what's the status...or have you hit a brick wall financially?

Comment

Whelp that took much longer than anticipated, but we've moved to the new servers. You should already notice a significant increase in speed and responsiveness . Either case whom ever wants to get the image threads started, and moderated, let me know and we'll get them active.. Feel free to thank Incognitymous for his generous donation of all the hard-drives in the machines.. Stop by his site (that we host) at http://incognitymous.com/ and say thanks or hel grab a months sub to enjoy his awesomeness. I've added a bunch of other performance enhancing things to the new servers, so we shoudl be pretty damn good for the foreseeable future.. On top of all of that we are in our own Cabinet at the Datacenter now so that gives us a significant performance boost in that we're running on our own enterprise level switch and power set up. I hope you're all doing well sorry for the crazy amount of silence as of late.. It's just been a long time and a LOT of work getting all of this together.

Best wishes,
          ~Cheetah out
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Thank you !!
            Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

So where do we start posting?

Comment

Everything works really better and faster now, awesome work Cheetah!

Comment

I have a few ideas myself. Aside from three comic-book threads (1. Marvel, 2. DC, and 3. Independent comics and Strips), I would also do a DARK-SKINNED FEMALES and INTERRACIAL thread (since I have had a fetish for them for a while now.) Problem is I have no experience at moderating, so I have no idea how it's all going to be handled.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookie View Post
                    I have a few ideas myself. Aside from three comic-book threads (1. Marvel, 2. DC, and 3. Independent comics and Strips), I would also do a DARK-SKINNED FEMALES and INTERRACIAL thread (since I have had a fetish for them for a while now.) Problem is I have no experience at moderating, so I have no idea how it's all going to be handled.
                    As I said.. I'm now open for the peeps who want to create and moderate the image threads section.. This is on you guys.. so you need someone who know Vbulletin... etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post

As I said.. I'm now open for the peeps who want to create and moderate the image threads section.. This is on you guys.. so you need someone who know Vbulletin... etc etc..

Not to be annoying or anything...but can you go over the process for those of us who are not familiar with Vbulletin?

Comment

Cheetah, is it possible to have sort of "hidden" galleries/threads/forums? I.e. not visible at least to unregistered visitors, ideally only visible to people with certain amount of posts made.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                          Cheetah, is it possible to have sort of "hidden" galleries/threads/forums? I.e. not visible at least to unregistered visitors, ideally only visible to people with certain amount of posts made.
                          I can look into it.. Sorry for my absence life has been meh.. and then hurricanes :P

Comment

Also... Gave Cm0002 the Keys to the new Image galleries section. Keep it civil peeps, but otherwise have fun!

Comment

Working...
                            X