Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar VS. Randy Orton confirmed for SummerSlam.
    My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
      Brock Lesnar VS. Randy Orton confirmed for SummerSlam.
      Sound cool, but I kinda wonder what if anything Orton can do to Lesnar.
      All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• Can't believe noone has commented on the draft.

- Kind of hoping Smackdown woulc become tag team heavy to stand out from Raw, that's not the case it seems.

- Cesaro legit annoyed at the draft, hope he gets a better push finally.

- Cena not drafted in the very top seems surprising.

- Shane mocking the drafting of Big Show I hope becomes something more.

- Loved the Jericho and Owens interviews on Draft Center.

- I see a split happening with Cass and Enzo by Wrestlemania.

- I could be wrong but I think Balor will end up being against "The Club" on Raw with all the hype thier past is getting.

Thoughts anyone else?
        "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
        Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

• Yeah I see them breaking up Enzo and Cass because Vince loves Cass. Big Cass fits Vinces big guy mode so expect a break up, and big push to a guy who's not ready for singles. And Enzo will probably be Heath Slatered.

On to news. Brock has pissed hot twice now for UFC, oops. And WWE let Paul Heymann's contract expire, oops.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/7/...expired-report

Comment

• Originally posted by Xasterix View Post
            Can't believe noone has commented on the draft.

- Kind of hoping Smackdown woulc become tag team heavy to stand out from Raw, that's not the case it seems.

- Cesaro legit annoyed at the draft, hope he gets a better push finally.

- Cena not drafted in the very top seems surprising.

- Shane mocking the drafting of Big Show I hope becomes something more.

- Loved the Jericho and Owens interviews on Draft Center.

- I see a split happening with Cass and Enzo by Wrestlemania.

- I could be wrong but I think Balor will end up being against "The Club" on Raw with all the hype thier past is getting.

Thoughts anyone else?
            I'm pissed that only 2 of my NXT picks (Balor and Nia Jax) got drafted while Joe, Bayley and Asuka got ignored. (At least Bayley was at Battleground so that was acceptable.

As for Lesnar/Heyman, since Lesnar's a part-timer, he's exempt from the Wellness policy and Heyman's still working on a new contract and should have it by SummerSlam.

Speaking of SummerSlam, it'll be Rollins VS. Balor for RAW's new World Title (Universal Championship) while Ambrose defends the WWE Championship against Dolph Ziggler (Complete surprise)

And Shelton Benjamin is returning to SmackDown.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Brock Lesner just got a one way trip to ViperVille.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Pants View Post
                Brock Lesner just got a one way trip to ViperVille.
                Alucard said it best: He done goofed.

Comment

• Now it's officially confirmed, Ryback has quit WWE.

Comment

• NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II results:

- Austin Aries defeated No Way José via submission

- Ember Moon defeated Billie Kay

- Bobby Roode defeated Andrade Almas

- The Revival retained the NXT Tag Team Championship against Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa via submission

- Asuka retained the NXT Women's Championship against Bayley

- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Samoa Joe to win the NXT Championship

Comment

• Go to Hell, Styles.

SummerSlam results:

- Jericho/Owens (Jeri-KO) defeated Enzo and Cass

- Charlotte defeated Sasha Banks to win back the WWE Women's Championship

- Miz retained the Intercontinental Championship against Apollo Crews

- AJ Styles (UNDESERVEDLY!!!) defeated Cena

- Bullet Club (Gallows/Anderson) defeated New Day via Disqualification (New Day retains Tag Titles)

- Dean Ambrose retained the WWE World Title against Dolph Ziggler

- Natalya, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Bella (Called it!) defeated Becky Lynch, Naomi and Carmella

- Finn Balor defeated Seth Rollins to be the first ever WWE Universal Champion

- Roman Reigns VS. Filthy Stinking Communist (Rusev) was No Contest (Match never happened) after Reigns went full Berserker Rage on Rusev

​- Brock Lesnar defeated Randy Orton

Comment

• I'm disappointed that they gave Sasha such a short title reign and that Balor had to give up the title the very next day due to injury at the hands of Botch Rollins.
                        All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• Well Sasha lost because She want's time off to heal some nagging injuries.

Comment

• One of the great Heel manager's has left us. Mr. Fuji has passed away at 82. Never forget Fuji Vice.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/8/...s-82-years-old

Comment

• Yeah, I just saw that.... I remember when he used to toss salt in the opponent's eyes during Yokozuna matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
                                Yeah, I just saw that.... I remember when he used to toss salt in the opponent's eyes during Yokozuna matches.
                                WrestleMania IX when he did it to cost Bret Hart the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Then 5 minutes later Hogan avenged Hart and won back the title.

Comment

Working...
                                X