Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
    So, that Goldberg Lesnar fight.
    Uh, I believe the correct term is Curbstomp.

I could watch that as my inspiration video every day. =)

Comment

• Shad Gaspard stopped a robber.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ww...171955782.html

Comment

• New WWE title debuts this January: the United Kingdom Championship

And similar to the Cruiserweight title there will be a tournament to crown the first champion.
        My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Further Proof Vince McMahon is out of touch with what kids watch. The Jetsons and WWE in Robo Wrestlemania. Yes team WWE up with another cartoon franchise that has laid dorment for at least 25 years, and will have no follow up. I can see how this meeting went.

WB Execs: Okay Mr. McMahon we've got some great new crossovers. WWE and Regular Show, WWE and Steven Universe in Crystal Crashdown, and our crowning Jewel WWE Meets Teen Titans GO!

Vince: What the hell is all this! Talking Blue cats, some fat kid with a jewel in his belly!? No the Jetsons. Stephanie loved that show as a girl. And after that a third Scooby Doo movie, and after that our real blockbuster WWE and Hong Kong Fooey!

WB Exec: But...

Vince your speechless I know. You see it's ideas like that that, that made WWE a multi-billion dollar business. Not this WWE meets... Adventure Time!? What the hell's wrong with that dog!?

Comment

• I'm more surprised Big Show and heh... Alicia Fox are in this as if they were a big deal.
            All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• No joke, Kurt Angle is the first inductee in the WWE Hall Of Fame this year!

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• So... who will take the Rumble? Everyone I know is rooting for Undertaker.
                All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• New NXT Champion: Bobby "GLORIOUS!" Roode!

Comment

• Royal Rumble, Tye Dillenger came in at number 10. No Samoa Joe, no Legends return, and the winner is... Randy Orton.

Comment

• Everyone is so mad at the Goldberg/Owens fight, as if they forgot what Goldberg is known for and as if Owens could put up a better fight than Brock Lesnar.

Honestly they just never should have booked this match.

Fast Lane waa boring overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
                        Everyone is so mad at the Goldberg/Owens fight, as if they forgot what Goldberg is known for and as if Owens could put up a better fight than Brock Lesnar.

Honestly they just never should have booked this match.

Fast Lane waa boring overall.
                        I hate Kevin Owens. I'm happy he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
                          I hate Kevin Owens. I'm happy he lost.
                          Same, but I know so many people that love him for whatever reason that are super pissed this happened.

I say it helps drive the Owens/Jericho feud since Jericho set up the match to begin with.

Comment

• I love Owens, He's a fantastic Heel..

Comment

• Any comments on Paige's nudes?

Comment

• #ThankYouTaker

Comment

Working...
                                X