Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Random/Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random/Rant

I work in an office and I’m forced to listen to the same gawd damn music over and over and over and over and over and over. Adele moaning about being a 25-year-old millionaire. Justin Bieber telling me to go love myself. Some dorky teen telling us all the advice his daddy gave him. I’m sick to fucking death of it! The worst of all is a song which includes this lyric: Superman ain’t got nothin’ on me. WHICH Superman, motherfucker? There’s way more than one. Are you talking about the current New 52/Rebirth Superman? The animated series Superman? You must not be talking about Man of Steel Superman. He’d take offense to being called out.

While on that subject, I find it kind of ironic that the 'critics' have made it clear they only want superhero comedies to be action-comedies. meanwhile, the best comic books of all-time are uber serious.
Working...
X