Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Izidor. Still staying in the '80s, here's Sylia and Priss from the Original "Bubblegum Crisis". Commissioned by Corin.

SyliaPriss.jpg

Comment

Peter and Psi, from the educational series "Once upon a Time...Life", commissioned by TheMyth88. Enjoy!

PsiPeter.jpg

Comment

Great work on both pics. I remember the Once Upon series, I loved it as a kid
        The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

You always seem to find them.

I just looked up the Once Upon A Time... series. It was practically BEGGING for the Rule 34 treatment.

Comment

Thanks Izidor and Pookie. Well, if you look up the opening animation of "OUAT Life", this is only one step removed;

Ok, something completely different to round of the month: Yuya, Yuzu and Sora from "Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V", commissioned by Mad Hatter.

YugiohV.jpg

Comment

Oops, removed.
              Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Just a quick bit of fun: a loli version of cheetara from "ThunderCats". Enjoy!

LoliCheetara.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Madoc View Post
                  Just a quick bit of fun: a loli version of cheetara from "ThunderCats". Enjoy!
                  Cheetara is super adorable as she zips along, leaving the other kids in her dust. She has a gorgeous little form, cute legs and adorable belly showing off a bit of delectable baby fat. Awesome work on the dynamic mid-air pose, and that cute happy smile is a big win. Also I love the way her hair is flowing behind her, and the staff is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks, Fairy Slayer. I wanted to portray her a a strong and active kid, and not as a fragile waif (that's waif, not "waifu", people) as loli characters are often portrayed.

Here's a quick sketch of Kodachi Kuno from "Ranma 1/2", commissioned by Bardock.

KodachiSpreading.jpg

Comment

Such an inviting sketch Well done as always.

Comment

Explain to me why I haven't set you up a gallery yet? Super awesome stuff Let me know if you want to get set up on TJA
                        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                          Explain to me why I haven't set you up a gallery yet? Super awesome stuff Let me know if you want to get set up on TJA
                          Hi Cheetah. Lack of time, really. I suddenly got burdened with a ton of commissions over the Summer. I hope to finally get it done early October.
                          Cheers Izidor!

Here's another entry in my Maison ikkoku series for Eternauta84. In episodes 30-31 Godai has to share his new appartment with "masseuse" Ayako and her... uh... "husband"?
                          GodaiAppartment.jpg

Comment

Oh, that's a nice one. Good work! You never fail to deliver

Comment

Thanks Izidor. Back to European comics! Yoko Tsuno celebrates the happy end of "Le Frontière de la Vie" together with Rudy, Eva Schulz and their newly adopted (and resurrected) daughter Magda. An anonymous commission.
                              YokoFrontiere.jpg

Comment

Oh no, thank YOU Madoc! Your art is amazing and I'm drawn to it (pun intended). Thank you for your enduring efforts and contributions.

Comment

Working...
                                X