Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Madoc's Vaulted Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers Izidor! Here's another one, this time of Téa from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Tea.jpg

Comment

• Oops removed!
      Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Splendid

Comment

• Cheers Kove. Here's another "Maison Ikkoku" commission, but this time it's for MaryBell: here's Kentaro and Ikkuko as a young couple.

KentaroIkuko2.jpg

Comment

• A panty shot of Starfire from Teen Titans. Anonymous commission.

Starfire.jpg

Comment

• That Starfire, I really like that picture, the pose, everything Just an awesome picture!

Comment

• Both of those are great pics. And yay for Starfire! Her and Raven are extremely popular for good reason and I was always hoping you'd draw them eventually in your style. Starfire's feet for instance are almost mythical objects of desire, and we all know there's far too few pics of both girls with hairy pussies.
                The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• Thanks Ewald and Izidor. The commission here was for a more suggestive picture of her, but I might go a bit farther in the future.
                  Anyway, commission for Cadmon. This one took me some time to finish, as it involves most of the characters from "Little Busters!". Can you feel their deep friendship?

LittleBusters.jpg

Comment

• Kyoko meets up with her father and father-in-law, from "Maison Ikkoku". Commission for Eternauta84.

KyoDA.jpg

Comment

• Both are great but I especially love the second pic - that pantyhose and foot are really hot, and the double anal makes it all even better.
                      The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• Thanks Izidor. Here's a hugging pillow cover of Misty from "Pokémon", in 3 variations. Anonymous commission.

MistyDakiA.jpg MistyDakiB.jpg MistyDakiC.jpg

Comment

• Oops removed.
                          Last edited by Madoc; 05-11-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• That robot takes his obsession with Sheeta a bit too far. From "Castle In The Sky", commissioned by Mad Hatter.

SheetaRobot.jpg

Comment

• Just a quickie of Sosuke and Lisa from "Ponyo". Enjoy!

LisaPaizuri.jpg

Comment

• The monthly "Maison Ikkoku" commission for Eternauta84, featuring Kyoko, Kozue and Ibuki. Enjoy!

MI3Blow.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X