Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

X^J^Kinky Saloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, I know is been a while since I post anything cos things have been pretty busy and less time XD but for this week I wanted to share three pictures that I did XD I hope you all will like and enjoy it XD

Steam Bath.jpg Chocolatey Good.jpg Firework Surprise.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone XD Thanks for enjoying my last week updates and for this week I would like to share some picture that I did with some love theme to it lol XD I hope you all will like and enjoy it XD

Da Love Bombs.jpg Lovey Banana.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone, hope you all enjoy my last week works XD and for this week, I am trying out a character in my own style that I haven't drawn before and had been around for a long time, she is Lisa Simpson XD Is my first try though and hope that you all like it XD

Lisa Fun Time.jpg

Comment

• The picture is lovely and I'm grateful beyond words to you for drawing it.
          She looks awesome for the "first try"! You have captured her hair spikes well, and I just love her pose (several minutes dedicated to herself, eh?) and her facial expression. She's just sooo close to orgasm, I bet.

Awesome work, thank you so much! (Not daring to ask you to draw more Lisa pics, but they will be super-appreciated always!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post
            The picture is lovely and I'm grateful beyond words to you for drawing it.
            She looks awesome for the "first try"! You have captured her hair spikes well, and I just love her pose (several minutes dedicated to herself, eh?) and her facial expression. She's just sooo close to orgasm, I bet.

Awesome work, thank you so much! (Not daring to ask you to draw more Lisa pics, but they will be super-appreciated always!)
            I am happy that you like the picture very much and how I draw her in my own style *^-^*

Comment

• Hello everyone and so sorry that I wasn't much around lately cos a lot of things had been going on XP And I wanted to share some pictures that I did that in conjunction with Saint Patrick's Day although the theme not much related at all except all the girls in the pictures are red head. But I hope hope that you all will enjoy like it XD

Lock On Targets.jpg Movie Night.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone XD Hope you all enjoy my previous update, and as for this week, I would like to share a strip that featuring The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess characters and the joke in this strip is about pun on knot cock XD Hope you all like and enjoy the strip XD

Knotty Problem.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone, I know is been a while cos lately things have gotten a little bit busy XD But I would like to share some pictures that I did XD and hope that you all will like and enjoy it XD

Relaxing Gals.jpg Agents of Booty.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone, hope you all enjoy last week updates XD and as for this week, I would also like to share some new pictures and hope that you all will also like and enjoy it too XD

Teaching Hour.jpg Meditating Time.jpg Doki Bomb Panic.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone, I know I haven't been much active for quite some time. But I will always show up with some new kinky artwork to share with you all XD And lately, I am so into Bulma and decided to draw her teen version having some kinky fun XD And I hope you all will like and enjoy it XD

Bulma Kinky Time.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone XD Thanks for enjoying my last week update and as for this week XD I will be sharing a Turtle Power kinky picture and hope that you all will like and enjoy it XD

Kinky Turtle Power.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone XD Thanks for enjoying last week update and as for this week, I am doing something a little bit different XD It is Lady Deadpool getting own by Toad XD I hope you all will like and enjoy it XD

Kinky Submission.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone, thanks for enjoying last week update and as for this week, I would like to share a picture that I did featuring Lisa Lisa from Jojo Bizzare Adventure and hope that you all will like it XD

Lisa Lisa Posing.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone XD happy that you all enjoy my last week post XD and as for this week I also a picture to share with you all XD and hope that you all will enjoy and like it XD

Gotham Booty.jpg

Comment

• Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates cos lately things are quite hectic and trying to regain my composure. But I hope that you all will like and enjoy this commission picture that I did for this week XD

Rapunzel Admiring.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X