Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cheesekun's artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
    Argh, I should have noticed in the sketch, but it seems that Angie will win any dancing contests because she has two right feet.
    Oh! Thanks for noticing that. I'll try to fix that when I do the clothed version.

Here's a fixed version.
    SB vs FH.png
    Last edited by cheesekun; 08-30-2016, 11:15 AM. Reason: Added fixed version.

Comment

One of the images in part 3 of Katie series, work in slow progress...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Work-in-progress...

Fleshed out the 1st and 2nd image of the 10-image Katie series.

Comment

Work in progress...
          Fleshed out the 3rd and 4th image.

Comment

Work still in progress...

I've been trying another way to color my work. Maybe I'll color the whole thing this way.

Comment

Looks quite nice on the color great work!
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by cheesekun View Post
                Work still in progress...
                You mean "work in excellent progress" I think. Fantastic work on her and the Doof, especially with her seeming to enjoy it for the most part too. It's hard to go into detail from one sample, but the color does look smooth and fine so far. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the comments!

I'm done with Katie! This took too long to make... I was experimenting on some coloring, made a mistake in organizing and made a separate layer for the rest of my coloring. My work file for this is huge (92 Mb).

I'm never ever gonna do lines AFTER coloring. Lesson learned.

I'm also posting the sketch I did last Halloween.
                  This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I'm done with Katie!
                    Katie came out wonderfully… so no wonder Doofenshmirtz came a lot! Can't blame him though with such a lovely little cutie doing her beast to coax it all out of him. The poses and views are all terrifically hot, and Katie is so cute as her expression shows her reaction to each thrust, grunt, and other surprise that the man of science gives her. Maybe he did use the blue pill, but only so he'd get the most out of this fantastic opportunity… but then again, with a hot and lovely little girl it could all just come naturally. Nice to see that he's doing a great job of satisfying her too. Gorgeous work, man.

The belated Halloween scene is very sweet, especially with the particular foursome hanging out. Let's hope they gave each other some nice treats that night to celebrate the evening together.

Thanks.

Comment

Happy new year!

As always, thanks for the comment, Fairy Slayer.

Here's something I made quickly.

Comment

Happy new year!

Here's something I made quickly.
                        And a wonderfully happy new year to you too! Isabella looks so sweet and somewhat pleased as she gives a peace-in for the new year. Her mussed-up hair and flushed cheeks hint at one heck of a New Year's kiss, or perhaps something even better. Gretchen is definitely going for the "something better" even though it must be cold without her top. Her pleasured, gasping face, flushed cheeks, and steamy breath make it clear that she's starting the new year with a bang. Lovely job on the lighting and sweet fireworks in the sky too. Thanks.

Comment

I'm glad you like them.

Here's a last quick SFW sketch before I become very busy with work again.

Vacation time here is over unfortunately...

Comment

I'm glad you like them.

Here's a last quick SFW sketch before I become very busy with work again.
                            You did a fine job making Dimmsdale's prettiest girls stand out beautifully. Great job on their sweet forms and cute, happy faces. Trixie has that look of quiet determination, and Veronica's fierce enthusiasm really shines here. Their poses are perfect for each of them too, giving a nice dynamic feeling to them as they wait for our reaction. Beautiful work.

Sorry that your vacation didn't last longer, but I hope work goes well in any case. Thanks and take care.

Comment

Quick post of drawings I accumulated (there isn't much) over the months. As always, thanks for commenting!

There's also an animation of Tuck having fun with Jenny but it's not in GIF format. Made it with AnimeEffects. Since I can't upload WEBMs, I'll just link it.
                              https://files.catbox.moe/bmohot.webm

Comment

Thanks for the comment as always, Fairy Slayer.

It's been a long time since I posted something so here's stuff that I've been drawing these past few months.

* Ginger and Baljeet - Height does not matter.
                                * Super Book and Flying House fan art. They're clothed this time.
                                * Nier Automata and Flying House crossover sketch.
                                * Trixie Tang and Veronica. Too bad Veronica disappeared from the show.
                                * Cute Izzie getting boned.
                                This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X