Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Pookie's re-post thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pookie's re-post thread!

Hello, everyone...
    And welcome to POOKIE'S RE-POSTS THREAD!

From the moment I first started posting pics in the deceased WWOEC forum to the moment it closed down, I have amassed over 3500 pics. The safer of those 3500 were also posted in Deviantart. However, ever since WWOEC's closure, the vast majority of the pics that didn't get carried over to DA have been LOST. I created THIS THREAD for the purpose of re-posting those old pics. I will continue to post my NEW pics in the POOKIE'S FAN ART thread at Palcomix, but I will now be posting the old character sets HERE...

...and I will start with the very first character I ever posted:
    Ms. Frizzle of the Magic School Bus

At the time, she was WWOEC's WOMAN OF THE MONTH, so I tried her out, even though I never saw the show. She was surprisingly fun to draw. So I would draw her every now and then whenever I got the itch to, but usually I would try to make it coincide with the BACK-TO-SCHOOL season.

This was the very first pic I ever posted around April of 2014:

MsFrizzle.jpg MsFrizzle2.jpg
    My style would change as the years went by, as I would try to use less and less lines.

Here are some of the pics I drew months afterwards:
    1.jpg 2.jpg 6.jpg 10.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

Fast-forward a several months later, I decided to pull her out again and try her out:
      Frizzle1.jpg Frizzle2.jpg Scan0001.jpg Scan0002.jpg

I will be posting up my NEW PICS of Ms. Frizzle soon in the Palcomix forum...so STAY TUNED!

Comment

By the way, you are all open to request any of the old sets from my archives and I will dig it out and post it for you!

Comment

All right !!! Glad you were able to do this. Thank you !!
          Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
            All right !!! Glad you were able to do this. Thank you !!
            Is there any you want me to dig up and re-post?

Comment

This one is Transformer83 for at the Palcomix Forum:

It's Melody, Ariel and Eric's daughter from the Little Mermaid II.
              It's another set that I did two years ago...and as such, I drew a few new pics that will be posted at my Palcomix thread.

7.jpg 8.jpg
              9.jpg 10.jpg
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Pookie; 08-28-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Oh man ! I couldn't begin to come up with anything. I like ALL of your work. Thank you for asking, though. You da man !!

Comment

Oh man ! I couldn't begin to come up with anything. I like ALL of your work. Thank you for asking, though. You da man !!
                  Thanks, man.

I'll be here if you come up with something!

Comment

It turns out that messing around with Ms. Frizzle would give me the urge to mess around with Keesha again!

So since I have some new pics of Keesha Franklin that I am going to post at Palcomix pretty soon, I am going to re-post my original set I did of her.

3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

This girl is so fun to play with...
                      8.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
                      Attached Files

Comment

And now to finish up...
                        14.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg
                        18.jpg
                        I will be posting my new set of her at the Palcomix forum in just a few days!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hell yeah !! Nice work, pookie. I'm still thinking. I don't know if I have the equipment to think, but I'm trying.

Comment

Hell yeah !! Nice work, pookie. I'm still thinking. I don't know if I have the equipment to think, but I'm trying.
                            BTW, these are just the reposts. I have my new ones up at my Palcomix thread.

Comment

My next set is an interspecies couple, named Russ & Kathleen, the former being an anthro tiger, the latter being a blonde woman. These characters were created by a Rayzurr from DA. These characters were the inspiration for my three sets of Nara Burns & Marsala of Exo-Squad (holler if you want me to post them here!) and I even drew Russ & Kathleen a few times. Here they are:
                              russ_and_kathleen_by_pookieart-d9t7tnc.jpg fetch?id=12644&d=1463618957.jpeg
                              I will be posting the new set at Palcomix in just a few days! STAY TUNED!

Comment

Working...
                              X