Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Game Playas series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Playas series

Hey guys, I've been drawing the Game Playas series for a while which mostly deals with real world OCs meeting and fucking their favorite video game characters. I'll be making a Street Fighter VS King of Fighters Contest comic soon in which you, as the readers will be able to vote for which girl will participate in which event. There will be more details as I finish drawing up the first few pages that set things up.

Here are some of my pin ups so you guys can kinda see what my art style is like, I admit though it's not the best but it's fun to draw game girls getting fucked.

All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Here's a part of the cover. We might get started with the votes once the cover is finished and colored.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Good to see you're still kicking, Usako!

Comment

The cover was colored by Airbeam. She did an amazing job.

This will be an interactive comic where the Street Fighter and King of Fighters girls will decide who's better in sexual matters within 5 events, and the readers can vote for which girl will be taking part in which event. So yeah, who we see do what will heavily depend on all of you.

I just couldn't wait to finish Volume 4 before starting this one. Since it will take time to gather votes, I'll be working on volume 4 in between events.

The voting will start once the first 4-5 pages which explain things further are up.

Raven is hosting the event, alongside Jenni, which is why she's on the cover. This makes her the first Playa character to be featured on the cover.

I hope to start the voting this weekend.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

And here we go.... as of right now you can cast your vote for which SF and KOF girl will take part in the blowjob event. You can cast your vote either in this forum, the Palcomix forum or even post it here and I'll tally them up. The voting for this event will close on Saturday October 15th.

Remember you can only vote for your SF girl and KOF girl once... so if say Yuri and Sakura win with the most votes and they're the ones in the blowjob event... they can't be voted for again for the other events so that we can give other girls a chance. I mean if the girl you wanted didn't win, you are more than free to vote for her again, just don't do it if they're already taking part in an event.

Good luck guys, let's see who wins. The pages will be posted up in my gallery at the Jab Archives.

Comment

The comic looks nice so far, keep it up! Also, LOL at the lying girl's expression in the second pic (in the first post of this thread). Poor creature is completely exhausted.

Comment

Lol glad you're enjoying it. Would you like to vote in the street fighter vs king of fighters contest?

Comment

Here is the full list of available candidates.

Street Fighter 2- chun li. Cammy. Eliza
                Street Fighter Alpha- Rose. Sakura. Karin. Rainbow Mika. Maki. Ingrid. Juni. Juli.
                Street Fighter 3- ibuki. Elena. Makoto. Effie (Necros gf). Kolin (Gill's secretary)
                Street Fighter 4- Crimson Viper. Juri. Decade.
                Street Fighter 5- Laura. Yamato Nadeshiko (Mika's tag team partner).
                Street Fighter EX- Blair Dame. Hokuto. Pullum Purna. Sharon. Nanase. Area.

KOF 94/95- Mai Shiranui. King. Yuri Sakazaki. Athena Asemiya.
                KOF 96- Leona. Vice. Mature. Chizuru. Kasumi Todoh.
                KOF 97- Blue Mary. Shermie.
                KOF 99- Whip. Xiangfei.
                KOF 2000- Kula Diamond. Foxy. Diana. Vanessa. Hinako.
                KOF 2001- Angel. May Lee. Misty (Igniz's girl/secretary)
                KOF 11- Elisabeth. B.Jenet. Malin. Hotaru Futaba. Botan. (She kills Magaki at the end)
                KOF 14- sylvie. Zarina. Luong. Nakoruru. Mui Mui. Love Heart. Alice.
                KOF maximum impact- Mignon. Lienn. Chae Lim. Luise. Nagase. Lily Kane. Fio. Xiao Lon.
                KOF EX howling blood- Moe Habana. Miu Kurosaki. Juni Kagami.

And there we go. You can use the SF wiki, KOF wiki and Fighters generation if you need pics or more info. Hope this helps.

Comment

I find the lack of Poison in the list of SF4 gals saddening, but I understand why too

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
                    I find the lack of Poison in the list of SF4 gals saddening, but I understand why too
                    Yeah cause then it would be the guy getting nailed XD.

BTW feel free to post your votes here Chaos. Remember, who YOU guys vote for decides who does what.
                    Last edited by Usako Man; 10-06-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Usako Man View Post

Yeah cause then it would be the guy getting nailed XD.

BTW feel free to post your votes here Chaos. Remember, who YOU guys vote for decides who does what.
                      Aww c'mon you know Poison could be a bottom (to me anyway lol)

Comment

The voting closes this Saturday. Then we'll see who will compete.

Comment

So the first event will be between Decapre from Street Fighter vs Kula Diamond from KOF. We'll see who's better at giving head.

Comment

here are the first two pages

Comment

Pages are slow but more are coming. Happy Thanksgiving in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                              X