Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Ewald's Newspaper Comic Strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewald's Newspaper Comic Strips

Hello there folks.

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was at WWOEC, while not the most active member I did post various toons especially in the Newspaper Comic section. Since WWOEC went down I went back to obscurity, and truth be told I wasn't a WWOEC artist, just a member who doodled from time to time. I never was the most skilled one either. To be blunt my talent is downright limited. However, lately I've started doing my thing again. Making small comic strips and while sexualizing it still attempting to stay true to the feel of the comics. Big words.

My "work", if it can be called so, can be divided into two categories; penned strips and edited strips.

Here's the penned work.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 11 photos.

And here is the edited strips. The zits ones are the newest and never before published.
    This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

Now, I made a few Foxtrot strip edits back in the days as well, but right now I cannot find them. With time I shall hopefully recover them, and hopefully share them as well.

I will also continue making new strips, most likely further edits, but I'm not ruling out pen-work either. Until next time. Cheers.

Comment

Ewald !!! How the heck are you ? Man, I missed you. Welcome to the site.
        Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

I'm good sir, thanks for asking I've certainly missed the community and everyone in it. Hopefully I'll be a somewhat semi-regular poster here.

Comment

Those are funny little comics. Thank you for sharing those!

Comment

Glad you liked them

Comment

I'll be watching THIS thread. I always liked what you did. Funny stuff. Thanks, Ewald.

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks

Comment

I remember your stuff from WWOEC. Glad you are here.

Comment

Thank you guys. Also, a bit of news, I found my old Foxtrot modifications. So here they are. Hopefully I'll be providing new stuff soon™.
                      This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Now that that election is over with, I think we all need something to cool off.

So here's some ice cream. Foxtrot style.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ha ha ha !! Works for me. Thanks, Ewald.

Comment

Glad you liked it

Comment

I ALWAYS like your cartoons. I get a kick out of them. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X