Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Malachi+vellocet ... the gallery of loud voices >_<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malachi+vellocet ... the gallery of loud voices >_<

Hello.
    I lost my mind a little bit ago, it's still lost but that part is irrelevant.
    This is the story of an addict of erotic works as told through pictures. I don't know if anyone's interested. I've never asked for anything, or have made any gains from any work I've done. Instead of dropping my moniker and heading for the voodoo lounge to continue to bask in self loathing, I feel the only way to remedy this feeling is to complete what I started and see it till its end.

I'm completing a hand full of stories/comics including a +230p Alice in wonderland story for Patreon,if anyone cares anymore. I hope you do because that will determined whether there's a place for this in my life. As for this here, consider it therapy for me. Here's hoping everyone is interested in the subjects I post, so that I can make a decision on where I should go from here. Thank you.

a few unfinished comics and one off pics
    Hanna Barbera Heidi's Song:Heidi
    Disney's Bonkers" Marilyn Piquel
    The Simpsons's season 5 episode 21: Freak Lisa

Attached Files
    Last edited by Malachi; 03-19-2017, 01:44 AM.

Welcome to the page Pleasure having you here.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

That makes 2 of us. Love his work,
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Welcome Malachi, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Comment

Hah, a famous person! Welcome to TJA, always loved your art.
          You don't need to explain, we understand it perfectly (otherwise we weren't here). Just some people have incredible talent, and use it to produce beauty, and others, like me, can only lurk and admire.
          That said, I love your Lisa Simpson art especially, that cutie is hugely overlooked last months, which is very unfortunate. If you still want to draw her, in any style you prefer, you'll have at least one dedicated fan around here.

Comment

Hey Malachi... please answer my PM... we need to talk.

Comment

Hi Malachi. Great to have you here. I was first introduced to your work way back when you did those Chibiusa fan arts. Man, I'm getting old!

Comment

I have a feeling that, yet again, we're too late... and it'll be years before we hear from him again.

Comment

Well, whatdya know: I got an email from him last night. He's not gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X