Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gothamjack's Naughty Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you liked it. Thanks for writing. GJ

Comment

I definitely liked it too. Right to my gothamjack save file. Thanks for the story.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
        I definitely liked it too. Right to my gothamjack save file. Thanks for the story.
        Thanks for writing. Glad you liked it. GJ

Comment

Okay, back to the Simpsons. This is sort of sequel to the first two stories I posted here. It's slightly different from what I usually write as you might be able to tell from the title. If you like it let let me know. I have a follow-up planned for "the next day." Enjoy, Gj

Several Shades of Yellow

I
          A new novel was taking Springfield by storm. It was entitled Fifty Shades of Yellow and supposedly told the behind the scenes sexual adventures of the cast of the Fox show The Simpsons. While the names had been changed to protect the not so innocent, it was quite clear who the novel’s characters were meant to be. Written somewhat anonymously, the author was identified solely by the initials “G.J.”

“None of this is true, of course,” Edna Flanders said the next time she and her friends Marge Simpson and Luann Van Houten got together for tea. (Okay, it was wine, but they still called it a tea party.) “I’ll be the first to admit that I was more than wild before I settled down with Ned, but some the stuff this book has ‘me’ doing – well, I was never into all this bondage stuff. What about you, Luann?”

“”I’ve been spanked and done some spanking but that’s a far as I’ve gone. Marge?”

Marge blushed. “Homie and I always were ones for XXX-rated throw downs. There were nights when we’ve woken the kids and scared the pets. And I must admit that things have gotten a bit more kinky since the lights went out at the gala.”

The Springfield Gala. People didn’t talk much about it. The lights went out and people went sex crazy. Edna made it with Elizabeth Hoover and Waylon Smithers. Marge had given herself to Carl Carlson and Ned Flanders. Luan was had by several men, none of whom she recognized in the dark.

“So what ‘you’ and ‘Homer’ did in the book … have you and ever done that?” Luann asked.

Marge smiled and said, “There’s only one way for you to find out.”

II
          Two days later the Flanders and the Van Houtens received invitations in the mail.

You are cordially invited to an evening of adult fun and games this Friday night at the Simpsons’. Be warned. These games will be extreme, the word “no” will not be honored and no holes will be barred. Your arrival will indicate your consent to these terms.

“How bad could it be?” asked Luann’s husband Kirk, who at a “petting party” had made out with both Marge and Edna and was looking to do more.

“Probably just some handcuffs and spanking,” Ned Flanders said. He thought back to that same petting party when Luann had made him come in his pants and to the night he had fucked Marge in the dark. “We should give it a try.”

Both wives agreed. Edna had felt Homer’s big dick at the petting party. Luann had been fucked by Homer back in high school and she wanted him again.

III
          Friday night arrived. So did the Van Houtens and the Flanders at the Simpsons’ house. To their surprise, Homer and Marge were dressed normally.

“The kids are at my sisters’” she explained as they sat down to dinner. After dinner, when they all were seated in the living room waiting for something to start, one by one Edna, Luann, Kirk, and Ned all drifted off to sleep.

Edna awoke first, feeling groggy for a few moments and then was jolted awake by what she found. She was on rug of the Simpsons’ living room. Thin rope was tied around her wrists and ankles. At first she grew angry to find herself thus bound -- then she found that her clothes were gone and she was naked except for the ropes.

Edna grew frightened. What had happened? What was going on? She tried to escape, but could not get free.

Rolling her body to the left, Edna saw that Ned was bound just as she was. Rolling to her right, Edna saw Luann, also tied and still unconscious, her body as naked as her own. Luann's breasts stood nearly as high as Edna' own. Opposite her, Edna could just see the bottoms of what had to be Kirk's feet. Raising her head as much as possible, she could see his flaccid manhood sagging between his legs. It looked like they had all been drugged and stripped!

But - wait-a-minute...Marge? Homer – they drugged us?

As Edna was wondering what was happening, the others awoke, each of them equally confused and surprised to find themselves tied up and naked. It was then Marge stepped into their midst.

Marge stood so that the four on the floor could all see her. And what a sight to see! Dressed entirely in black leather and standing in thigh-high pointed boots with two-inch heels, Marge wore a corset tied so tight that her breasts almost overflowed the cups that held them. Between the corset and boots were thong panties fitting snug enough to clearly outline the lips of her sex. She was gloved to the elbow and held a multi-lash whip in her left hand.

Without saying a word, she turned and looked at her bound friends one by one, giving each of them a better look at her both front and back. Finally she spoke.

“Glad to see that you’re all awake.”

“Marge?”

“Yes, Edna?”

“What the fuck is going on? Why are you dressed like that and why are we tied up? And why the hell did you drug us?”

“All part of the evening, Edna. The one you all were invited to, the one you agreed to by coming tonight. And if you play the game you will be coming tonight.”

“What kind of game?” Luann wanted to know.

Marge smiled. “A game of bondage, discipline, obedience.”

“And if we don’t want to play?”

Marge smiled, “Then, Edna, you will be untied and may leave but you will miss out on a very kinky time.”

“Eh, Marge?”

“Yes, Ned?”

“Eh, when you undressed us, who did what to who?”

Kirk too wanted to know this, but has been afraid to ask. Marge’s laugh in reply unsettled both him and Ned.

“What if I told you that Homer undressed you and Kirk? That he stroked your cocks and made them hard? That you two responded to the touch of another male?”

Though neither would admit it, that was exactly what Ned and Kirk were afraid of, and it was that thought that was keeping them becoming erect in front of their very sexy looking neighbor, that and the fact that they were tied up and facing an uncertain ordeal.

“And Edna and Luann, maybe I undressed you, and maybe rubbed your tits and petted your pussies. Or maybe it was Homer? Or maybe, just maybe, we were very careful and very respectful of your bodies. You will never know.”

Marge let them think about that for a moment, then said, “Now, it’s time for you to decide. Will you play, yes or no?”

A nervous Kirk spoke up for the first time. “W-what if we say ‘yes?’ What happens?”

“Then I am your mistress for this evening. You must agree to do whatever I say to whomever I say. As the invitation said, there will be no holes barred.”

“You m-mean ‘holds,’ don’t you, Marge?”

A flick of her wrist, and the tip of one lash of Marge’s whip just nicked Kirk’s shoulder, eliciting a yelp more of surprise then pain from the duck. “I meant what I said, Van Houten. Now, yes or no?”

Luann was the first to decide. What was the worse Marge could do? And there was the very good possibility that sometime tonight she’d be fucked by Homer’s thick sausage of a cock. If she had to “Yes Ma’am” and “No Ma’am” Marge and endure some pain with her pleasure, why not.

“I’m in,” she said and CRACK! Her back felt the stings of Marge’s whip.

“That was not the correct answer,” Marge said in a severe tone. For Luann the game had begun.

“I’m in, Mistress Marge. Command me as you will.”

“Very good.” Marge turned to Kirk. “And you, Kirk?”

Kirk wanted to say “No.” There was something about the way Marge was behaving tonight that scared him. And just where was Homer? He hadn’t seen him since before they passed out.

But as much as he wanted to leave, he didn’t want to leave Luann to face whatever Marge was planning. If things got out of hand, maybe he could spare her the worst of it. And besides, another part of his mind was saying, it might just be fun and he wouldn’t want to miss out on anything.

So when Marge asked “And you, Kirk?” Kirk nodded and said, “Yes, Mistress Marge.”

“And now the Flanders. Ned and Edna, yes or no?”

Ned knew whatever happened this night would be intense and probably beyond anything he’d experienced. Still, there was a very good chance he’d get to fuck Marge again. He looked over at Edna, waiting to see what she decided. If she backed out, so would he. If she stayed, he would too. So when he heard Edna’s hesitant “Yes, Ma’am,” he nodded and said, “Me too.” And Marge’s whip cracked across his back just as he remembered to add, “Mistress Marge.”

“Good. You all want to play. Let’s get started. Homer, get in here!”

Homer appeared. Like everyone but Marge he was naked, his cock huge and erect. Edna and Luann gasped at its size. Tonight it seemed larger then they remembered and they felt themselves getting wet imaging it inside them.

Ned and Kirk gasped as well -- partly out of wonder, partly out of envy but mostly out of fear. What was it Marge said? “No holes barred?” Surely she didn’t mean that Marge would have Homer …

“Is that for me?” Marge asked her husband and lover.

“It’s for whoever you say, Mistress.” Homer replied, looking at Edna and Luann lying helpless on the floor. As much as he loved Marge, he was very much looking forward to fucking both women that night.

“There’s enough to share.” Standing behind Homer and reaching around, Marge took hold of his hard cock and started stroking it, slowly at first, then faster and faster. It did not take him long to respond. Feeling him tighten in her grasp, Marge whispered in his ear.

“That’s it, Homie. Come for me. Come for Margie.”

Unable to resist Marge’s attentions, Homer released his pleasure. As he did, Marge took his spurting cock and, aiming it like a fire hose, splattered her willing prisoners with his cum, taking care that Ned and Kirk received more than their share.

Unable to avoid getting splashed with another man’s cum, the guys did what they could -- eyes closed, mouths shut tight. But two quick cracks from Marge’s whip changed that. Startled by the pain, their eyes and mouths popped open and Marge made sure that both got a taste of Homer’s love juice.

“Not so bad, huh, boys?” Marge smirked as Homer went partly limp in her hand, “and there may be more where that came from.” Walking over to a chair, she stripped off her panties and sat down. “Homer, bring me Edna.”

Easily picking Edna up, Homer carried her over to Marge and left her, still tied, on her knees in front of his wife. Slowly spreading her legs Marge grabbed Edna by the ears and moved her head towards her waiting sex.

“You know what to do.”

Edna had been with other females before this. She’d made it with Liz (“call me Lez”) Hoover at the gala and had once satisfied Maude Flanders’s curiosity. She and Sarah Wiggum had once used Chief’s Wiggum’s night stick on each other. She had enjoyed these experiences. So she was not unwilling to obey Marge’s command. Eagerly, she extended her tongue.

She started slow, licking Marge’s outer folds. Soon though, she turned her attentions to the woman’s waiting hole. As she let her tongue explore Marge’s most private part, Edna found that the taste of her friend pleasant. Marge was panting hard, and Edna doubled her efforts, even extending her tongue as far as she could into Marge’s love channel, earning an “Ahh, Yes!” from her host. And when she thought Marge was ready, Edna moved her mouth up to her friend’s clit. Putting her lips on the erect love bud, Edna licked and sucked it until she felt Marge shudder in delight.

The others, of course, were all watching Edna go down on Marge. For Luann it something new. She’d never been with a woman. For Kirk the sight of Edna pleasuring Marge caused him to stiffen.

Homer’s excitement was obvious. With a close-up view of the action, it did not take long for his manhood to grow back big and hard.

Ned was another story. Yes, the sight of one gal tonguing another to orgasm was exciting and something he’d always wanted to see. But this was Edna, the love of his life and the sight of her with someone else made him a bit jealous. Sure they’d switched partners at the petting party and had made love to others at the gala. But to actually watch her make love to someone else was somehow both painful and arousing. And this mixture of lust and jealousy was not improved when he heard Marge say, “Homer, fuck Edna.”

From where he was lying, Ned had a clear view of the action. Even as his heart ached as he watched Homer slide into Edna, he couldn’t deny it was also exciting and he felt himself grow in response.

Luann’s eyes widened as she watched Edna impaled by Homer’s huge cock. Wow! she thought. She knew that the same would no doubt be happening to her soon and was looking forward to it.

As Kirk watched one of his two friends fuck the other’s wife, his only thought was that he hoped Homer wouldn’t stretch Edna out too much. He wanted a turn.

Edna knew it was coming. No sooner had Marge calmed down from her climax then she had grabbed tight to Edna’s shoulders, holding her in place. When she heard, “Homer, fuck Edna.” she thought she was ready. She wasn’t. Her first scream was one of pain as Homer rammed into her hard and took her fast, giving her no time to adjust. Soon though, as the huge rod went deep inside her again and again, her sexual nature took over, and the pain gave way to pleasure.

“Ahhhhh” Edna cried out as delight washed over her body. Then something else washed over her as Homer pulled out, grunting in satisfaction as he covered her with his cum.

Waiting until Homer finished with Edna, Marge stood, allowing the cum-covered woman to fall to the floor. After making sure that Edna could see what was about to happen, she left her lying there. Pointing to Kirk she said, “You, come here.”

“But I’m tied up,” Kirk protested. A crack of Marge’s whip across his ass was her answer. “Yes, Mistress Marge,” he whimpered as he struggled to get to his feet.

Hopping when he could, crawling when he fell, Kirk made his way to Marge, who was by now standing next to a low table on which cushions had been placed. “Assume the position,” she ordered and made no move to help him as he fought to regain his feet and obey.

As Kirk lay face down on the table, Marge’s words again came back to him. “No holes unbarred.” He gulped, worried that what had so recently been in Edna’s pussy would soon be in his ass.

Better him than me, Ned thought. It didn’t occur to him that whatever happened to Kirk might then happen to him. He was more worried about Edna lying on the floor.

Edna was still coasting on the afterglow of getting fucked by Homer. She wasn’t paying attention to anything at that point. She really should have been.

“Homer, get me the paddle.”

Kirk’s sigh of relief was closely followed by Luann’s snort of disgust. A paddle? She and Kirk used paddles in their sex games. Maybe Ned over there might be scared of a spanking, but not her Kirk.

Kirk was thinking the same thing. A few swats, he’d yelp a few times, Marge would get all hot and horny then order him to fuck her. He was getting hard just thinking about it.

Kirk was facing away from Homer when Homer brought in the paddle, so he was the only one who did not see it. It was more like a tennis racket, except that a tennis racket was not strung with thin metal, did not have an on/off switch and did not have an extra-large handle, one just the right size for two D-cell batteries. And the bottom of a racket most certainly did not detach to become what looked like a small vibrator, one with wires leading from the battery compartment.

“Homer, if you would?” Marge stood there while Homer unsnapped the bottom of the handle and ever so gently slid it inside her. He then handed Marge the paddle.

Motioning the others to remain silent, Marge got behind Kirk. “Ready, Kirk?” She flipped the switch and, without waiting to see if Kirk was ready, swatted him with the racket.

There was a zap, followed by the smell of slightly burnt flesh as the paddle sent a moderate charge of electricity into Kirk’s ass. As Kirk was yelling at the shock, and the shock of the shock as well, a smaller jolt of current was running into the vibrator deep inside Marge’s most sensitive spot, causing the most delightful sensations.

“Ah, yes!” cried Marge and -- zap -- she hit Kirk again, sending another dose of pleasure up into her snatch. “Ahhh!” and -- zap -- she hit him again and -- zap -- again and -- zap -- again until every swat of Kirk’s behind was sending her deeper and deeper into an intense orgasm.

At first the others were amazed that anyone of them could do such a thing. But then they noticed that Kirk had stopped screaming. He was instead, pushing his ass back to meet each of Marge’s blows. Not only that but his penis, which had initially tried to retreat inside his body, was starting to stiffen.

Animation physics was at work. After the first couple of blows, the delight Marge felt every time she hit Kirk was transmitted back up the wires into the racket strings and so into Kirk. With the pain of every discharge there was also pleasure, and the pleasure grew each time Marge hit him.

And grew and grew and grew. And pain became one with pleasure. Marge reached climax and her ultimate joy was also experienced by Kirk who now lay shaking and quivering across the small table.

Tired and -- for the moment -- satisfied, Marge let go the racket. It fell to the floor pulling the vibrator out of her.

Rested, she walked over to Kirk, who was just then ceasing to shake. “Was it good for you?” she asked him. A tired Kirk could only nod. She pulled him off the table and looked at him. “But you didn’t come.” And it was true. Kirk’s cock was still hard, for he had experienced her orgasm, not one of his own. “Would you to like to fuck Ned’s wife?”

With this question Kirk was no longer tired. His eyes light up as he nodded yes. Sticking two fingers insider herself, Marge then coated Kirk’s rod with her own juices. Once he was well-lubed, she untied him. “Then fuck her. But Edna’s cunt might be somewhat loose from Homer’s big cock. Fuck her ass instead.”

Bound and lying helpless on the floor, there was nothing Edna could do to stop Kirk’s assault. Before she could object, she was face down and ass up and Kirk was ramming his cock into her back hole. Letting out a scream as he entered, Edna braced herself for backdoor rape.

As Kirk was taking Edna, Marge walked over to Ned to add to the man’s misery. “Poor Edna. Homer fucked her cunt and now Kirk is fucking her ass. She’s not your wife, she’s our fuck bunny, and everyone gets a turn.”

As Marge walked away Ned watched helplessly as Kirk continued to ram his cock into Edna’s rear. Her cries of pain stung him and he didn’t know whether to feel relieved or jealous when they turned to cries of joy.

Even lubed with Marge juices Kirk’s cock hurt going in. And so excited was he that he was thinking only of his own pleasure and not hers. However, Edna’s sexual nature soon took over, sending small waves of pleasure through her body each time Kirk plowed into her ass. So when his warm cum shot into her she was ready to receive it and her sigh of “Haaaa!” merged with his of “Oh God!” as they both came together.

Leaving Kirk and Edna to recover, Marge walked over to Ned and Luann. She looked them both over as if trying to decide, finally pointing at the woman. “You, come,” was all she said then turned away.

“Yes, Mistress Marge,” and the bound Luann hobbled over to the small table which Kirk had just left.

Like Kirk, Luann lay face down. Marge untied her ankles and retied them to the table legs, spreading her open for all to see. Do your worst, Luann thought. I’m ready for anything you can do to me.

She could not have been more wrong.

Marge did nothing but stare at Luann for what seemed like a long time. The she said, “Homer.” Her husband quickly brought a long feather. Marge took it from him and brushed it ever so lightly across Luann’s most intimate opening.

Expecting pain, Luann was not prepared to be tickled. When the feather touched her a second time she barely stifled a giggle. The third time the giggle came out. By the seventh Luann was laughing out loud. By the twelfth her sides were hurting. By the twentieth -- “Ohh … ha, ha … stop, please … hee, hee … I can’t stand it … hee, hee, hee … it hurts … hoo, ha, ha!”

“I know,” Marge whispered and applied the feather directly to Luann’s clit.

The combined sensation was too much for the woman. Laughter, pain and the sensual touch of the feather on her love bud all mixed together to take Luann to the edge of ecstasy. And Marge held back just enough to keep her there.

“Please, Marge,” Luann begged, now almost in tears.

“Not yet,” Marge teased, and moved the feather across Luann’s folds and a bit into her hole.

“Arrrgghh!” came the woman’s cry of longing and frustration.

“And not yet,” and the feather again brushed against Luann’s clit.

“No, please, I’ll do anything, I can’t stand it!”

“Now!” Dropping the feather, Marge rammed two fingers into Luann’s pussy, rubbing Luann’s clit with the thumb of her other hand.

“OH MY GOD!” Luann’s back arched with the intensity of her orgasm. Marge stepped aside. Homer came up behind Luann and in one swift gesture, drove his large cock into her.

“AHHHHHH!” An even larger climax washed over Luann as Homer fucked her hard and fast. So intense was the pleasure that it was actually a relief when Homer grunted and came inside her.

Luann was exhausted and collapsed on the floor when her bindings were loosed. As she lay there resting, Marge stood over her and caught her eye. The look and smile she gave Luann was one that said, “I beat you,” and the woman could not but nod to acknowledge that, for this night at least, Marge was truly her mistress.

With Luann humbled, there was but one left. In no time Ned was draped across the same padded table where Kirk and Luann had been. But for the first time that evening he wasn’t worried. He had seen all that had happened. Homer’s huge cock was flaccid, for now at least, and thus not a threat. He was prepared for pleasure, pain or both from Marge. He felt he was ready for anything she could do to him.

Like Luann before him, he was wrong.

Ned didn’t see what Homer brought into the room. With his back to the rest of the gang, he didn’t know what the collective gasp was for. Marge had taken off her gloves and her warm hands started rubbing his back.

She started at the base of his neck and worked her way down past his butt and massaged each of his legs before ending up gently squeezing the globes of his ass. That’s when her thumb found and teased his back hole, slipping in just a bit. Ned’s body responded and he felt his erection grow.

“We’ve fucked once, Ned Flanders,” he heard Marge say, “and tonight we will fuck again.” She stepped in front of him. “But not how you’d like.”

Ned looked up to see that Marge was wearing a harness from which was dangling a dildo that glistened with lube.

“You mean you’re going to (gulp), going to …”

“‘No holes barred,’ remember, Ned? And tonight your hole is mine.”

Ned’s hard-on instantly deflated.

“Relax and enjoy,” Marge said as she placed the hard rubber cock against his asshole. “Now you will know how Edna felt when Kirk fucked her ass.”

Marge took her time with Ned, easing the rod into him, giving him time to adapt. She had thought to ram it right in, to cause him the pain that Edna had felt. But then she decided to take things slow, to prolong Ned’s humiliation of taking it in the ass. When she was in all the way Marge pulled back, almost withdrawing from him. Then she slowly slid forward and again buried the rubber shaft deep inside him.

The dildo that Marge was wearing was a double one. There was another rod that was right now in Marge’s pussy. It was also rounded in a very special spot. Each time she thrust into Ned she drove the other end into herself and the round part rubbed her clit.

“Ah yes!” cried Marge as she moved faster and faster, fucking herself as well as the man beneath her.

Ned only groaned. It was bad enough having to watch the others do Edna while he lay there helpless, but now he himself was being fucked in the ass for all to see. And just when he thought things couldn’t get worse, they did.

Ned felt his body begin to respond. Unexpectedly, the pain he was feeling was joined by a kind of pleasure, one that started behind him and moved around to his front. Against his will, he began to get hard.

Marge noticed this, and made sure everyone else did as well. “Oh what’s this? Seems you like getting fucked in the ass.” She reached down and began to stroke his cock even as she fucked him harder.

Ned tired not to feel it, tried not to react, but the warmth that was coming from his behind and the sensation of Marge’s hand on his manhood was too much for him. He had no choice but to give himself over to pleasure and soon he was spurting out his enjoyment. Marge kept rubbing him, keeping him hard as she continued to thrust into him. “Oh God!” she finally called out and bucked hard against Ned’s ass, prolonging her climax as long as she could before collapsing on top of him.

Getting up, Marge withdrew the dildo from Ned’s ass and said for all to hear, “Thank you, Ned. You may now fuck Luann any way you want.”

There was no doubt in anyone’s mind on just how Ned would take Luann. Marge knew, Ned certainly knew and after what Kirk had done to Edna Luann knew. Truth be told, Luann was looking forward to it. Lying on her back with legs apart, she welcomed Ned into her open pussy. A few deep thrusts later his cock was well lubed with her juices and Homer’s cum. Ned pulled out but instead of turning her over, he just pulled Luann’s legs apart and up, exposing her rear. Then he plunged his dick into her tight asshole.

“Like, that’s it, Ned, hard and fast. Do me hard and fast. Make it hurt, you bastard. Yes, just like that. I want to feel your cock in me. Yessss! That’s it. Faster! Deeper! Hurt me! Fuck me! FUCK MY ASS, YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

Neither lasted long. No sooner did Luann feel Ned’s pleasure spurting inside her than her own joy hit and she pulled him close as she rode out her climax.

Watching Ned and Luann together Marge realized that despite all her fun, she had yet to have a cock inside her. She also realized that she badly needed one and the one she needed belonged to Homer.

“Homer!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Lie down.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Edna, Luann, there are wipes on the counter. Clean your husbands.”

As the girls cleaned Ned and Kirk’s rods, the usual happened and both males became erect. Seeing this, and realizing the hour was late, Marge decided to finish things for the night. At her direction, Edna and Luann embraced -- rubbing each other’s breasts and exchanging tongues as they kissed. Ned and Kirk each got behind their own true love, gently entered her from behind and began the sweet motion of making love.

Seeing the four become one, Marge mounted Homer, letting out a sigh as she sank down on his cock. “Ah, yes, that’s good, that’s very good.” To Homer she said, “Don’t move, Homie. Let me do all the work.” She then began to move up and down on his cock.

Joint cries of pleasure came from Edna and Luann as the boys brought them to orgasm. As if by silent agreement when the girls quieted down the four switched partners, with Edna mounting Kirk and Ned covering Luann. The two pairs were side by side so that the Flanders could reach out an arm to each other and Kirk and Luann could hold hands. The gals came again and again they switched, Edna on her back with Ned on top, Luann on hands and knees as Kirk took her doggy-style. Having pleased the girls, the guys sought their own release and quickly found it, Ned with a “Diddly!” and Kirk with an “Mmmmm!” as they came inside their mates.

Meanwhile Marge was riding Homer furiously. Raising and lowering herself faster and faster on his thick rod, she bringing both of them closer and closer to the edge. Soon she felt Homer throb inside her. “Give me your cum,” she commanded him and he was quick to obey, exploding inside her with a force that sent her into ecstasy.

For the first time that night all was quiet and peaceful. Marge climbed off Homer and noticed that their four friends were asleep.

“Should I wake them?” Homer wanted to know.

“No, it’s over. Let them sleep.”

“What about tomorrow, Margie?”

“Who knows? Tomorrow anything could happen. But for now, let’s go to bed.”

Comment

I got back just in time, it seems. Another good one. Thank you VERY much, GJ.I patiently await the next installment.

Comment

Total agreement with RM 9. I have learned patience so I too will be waiting for the next installment.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Without you two the stories would never get posted. GJ

Comment

And that would definitely hurt. I'm REALLY glad you decided to start writing and posting again. THANK YOU !!

Comment

Here's the follow-up to Several Shades of Yellow. I should warn those who worry about such things that there is a very brief guy/guy/guy scene. but it's imainged by the girls so it doens't really happen. As always, comments are encouraged. The more replies, the more likely I am to write more.

The Next Day

Good Morning
                    Morning at the Simpsons. The kids are with Marge’s sisters. The Flanders (Ned and Edna) and the Van Houten’s (Luann and Kirk) are there, asleep on the living room floor. They played a little too hard last night. Caught up in a game of discipline and obedience -- oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex -- they did it all and had it done to them. Under Marge’s direction, Edna went down on her, was taken in the rear by Kirk and in the front by all three men. Luann likewise had all three in her pussy and Ned in her ass. She was also tickled to a climax while a spanked and shocked Kirk shared one with Marge. Marge took Ned’s anal virginity with a strap-on and made him come.

They’re waking up now. Homer alone in the bed he shares with Marge. Edna & Ned, Luann & Kirk on the floor where they collapsed last night. The smell of breakfast in is the air.

One by one they get up, mumble good mornings and wait their turns to do what’s necessary in the bathroom. They don’t talk. They wonder if the game is still on and if so, what “Mistress Marge” will have them do. Last night they’d given control of their bodies to her and she went beyond their expectations, past their imaginings and almost over the edge. Today might bring double and maybe triple penetrations, water sports and male on male sex. Could they refuse? Or did the agreement they willingly gave last night still bind them this morning?

They find the kitchen. Marge is there, no longer wearing the dominatrix gear she had on last night. She’s dressed in a robe. The others too are wearing robes left out for them. Homer comes in wearing a pair of jockey shorts.

Marge has fixed breakfast. On the table are eggs, pancakes, waffles, toast and a variety of pastries and cereals.

The gang sits down. Maybe today will be different. “Thanks for breakfast, Marge.”

“You’re welcome, Edna. You served me last night. It’s only right that I serve you this morning.”

“So the game …”

“Is finished, Ned. No hard feelings?”

“Well, I hope to be feeling hard later today…” (Edna kicks him under the table) “….but none from last night.”

“Good.”

“No sausage?” Luann teases, looking over at Homer.

“You had some sausage last night. Wasn’t that enough?”

“Kirk, a girl can never get too much sausage. When you gonna try some?”

Kirk turns red but laughs along with everyone else.

The gang quiets down and eats, restoring and building their strength. With the game over, no ones knows what will happen after breakfast.

The meal done, the dishes washed, Marge says, “Edna and Luann, I think it is time for some girl talk. If the guys don’t mind.”

Excused by the boys, the girls go to the living room.

Guy Talk
                    Alone in the kitchen, an awkward silence keeps the boys company. Last night, Kirk had just about raped Edna, Ned was taken in the ass with everyone watching and Homer had spattered the other two with his cum before fucking their wives in front of them. All three felt more than a bit uncomfortable. Finally, Homer spoke up.

“Eh, guys …”

“Homer,” Ned interrupts, “if it’s about last night -- what happened, happened. What’s done is done.”

“Yeah, Homer, one way or the other we all got done, so no big deal and we’re all still friends, right?”

“Right,” Ned agrees.

“Right,” echoes a relieved Homer.

“So, Ned, what was it like?” Kirk wants to know. Flanders knew what he meant and shrugged.

“It wasn’t bad once I got used to it. It was better than getting Homer’s sausage.”

“Yeah, at first I was afraid Marge was going to have him do me.” Kirk turns to Homer. “Would you have?”

Homer shakes his head. “I knew she wouldn’t.” He smiles. “But we wanted you to think I was going to.”

“You son of a bitch.” Laughter, last night has been put aside. They’re friends and it’s time for guy talk.

“You know, Homer, it just wasn’t fair.”

“What wasn’t, Kirk?”

“You got a crack at Luann and Edna, but we didn’t get a chance with Marge.”

Homer shrugs. “She was in charge. Besides Ned, you’ve been with Marge once and Kirk, you and Marge made each other come.”

“Just at the petting party, Homer. To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t mind going a lot further.”

Homer gives Kirk a non-committal smile. Time to change the subject. “Wonder what the girls are doing?”

Girl Talk
                    The girls are sitting on the living room couch, Marge’s skin red under her yellow skin.

“About last night…”

“Last night’s over, Marge. We took some lumps but had some fun, so forget it. Right, Edna?”

“Luann’s right. Things got a little rough but it was worth it to see the look on Ned’s faced when you stuck that dildo up inside him.”

“Just the same, I think we went a little too far.”

The girls are quiet. Luann finally speaks up. “Maybe a little, Marge, but wasn’t that the point?” They agree that it was and Luann continues, “For sure I thought you were going to have Homer fuck one of the boys in the ass.”

“Homer and I, we talked about it, before you all woke up, but that would have been way too far. And besides, Homer didn’t want to.”

“I don’t get guys sometimes,” Luann says. “They see nothing wrong with two girls together …”

“Neither do I …” Edna interrupts.

Luann ignores her. “… but don’t want to think about two guys making love.”

“Yeah, they like to watch two gals get it on,” Marge says, “but they don’t think that we might want to watch them.”

“I guess the question is, do we want to watch ‘em?”

The gals stop and think about Luann’s question. They start to imagine …

Marge – The boys are naked, alone and sitting in a circle. They reach out for each other. Kirk takes Ned’s cock in his hand, Ned takes Homer’s, Homer takes Kirk’s. They slowly start to stroke each other.

Luann – The boys are naked in a circle, lying down and sucking each other -- Homer doing Ned, Ned doing Kirk and Kirk down on Homer.

Edna – The boys are naked. Homer is on his hands and knees with Ned taking him from behind. An erect Kirk is waiting his turn.

The girls collapse in laughter.

“I don’t think so,” Edna says after calming down.

“I guess Kirk’s ass is safe. Unless, hey Marge, where did you get that strap-on?”

“Belle’s La Maison Derriere. They have a gift shop now.”

“And what about …?”

“You can have the paddle, Luann. Kirk seemed to enjoy it.”

Another Game
                    Under Homer’s direction, the gang cleans up Marge’s living room, erasing all signs of last night’s activities and putting it behind them. Finished, they sit on the floor in a rough circle.

The girls giggle as thoughts of the three guys together come back into their minds. Ned, Kirk and Homer just look at each other and shrug. They figure it’s a female thing.

They don’t talk about anything special. Homer complains about the Fox TV schedule. Luann wonders about royalties for supporting characters. Edna asks how far the Treehouse episodes might go.

“No nudity, or so I’m told,” Marge says. “Well, maybe a butt shot or two or something implied.”

“Like a Playdude layout?” Kirk asks.

Marge blushes. “It was Playboy, Kirk. And don’t tell me you didn’t get a copy.”

“He’s worn out three,” Luann jokes. They all laugh. At Kirk’s protests Marge says,

“Like you wouldn’t want a peek under my robe right now.”

“I sure do.” Kirk makes an exaggerated effort to lift Marge’s robe and gets smacked by her and Luann.

“Let’s play a game.” At Edna’s suggestion they all turn and look at her. That was how last night started. “No,” she says quickly, “I mean something tamer.” She goes into the kitchen and comes back with an empty Duff bottle. She puts it in the middle of the circle. “Who gets the first spin?”

An old game, a kids’ game. Edna spins, the bottle points to Homer. She leans over and gives him a chaste peck on the cheek. And the game begins.

Guys kiss gals and gals guys. Sometimes a girl kisses a girl. But, somehow, boys never have to kiss boys. The game starts off mild and grows from there. Kisses on the cheek lead to ones on the lips, but with mouths closed. It doesn’t stay that way.

Ned spins. The bottle points to Marge. As he leans over he sees that her lips are slightly parted. When they kiss he slips his tongue inside her mouth. Marge responds and touches his with hers. The kiss lasts only a few seconds but feels longer for these two friends. When they part both are flushed.

Marge spins and Edna is selected. Again mouths open and tongues meet. It’s different kissing a woman, both think at almost the same time. They decide they like it.

Edna spins to Homer, and Homer back to Marge, and Marge to Kirk and so on. Each time the kisses last a little longer and are a bit more passionate. Each one wonders who will take the next step.

To no one’s surprise it’s Homer who when kissing Edna allows his hand to slide down her back and briefly caress her rear. On her spin Edna does the same to Luann, her hand lingering ever so slightly on the woman’s buns. Luann’s pick goes back to Edna and this time she runs her hand up and over Edna’s robe-covered left breast, giving it a small squeeze as it passes.

Edna’s next spin points to Homer. As they kiss her hand drops into his lap, finding the bulge in his shorts. She cups it gently and Homer puts his hand over hers.

“Why stop?”

Why indeed, Edna thinks. She pulls off his shorts and grasps his erect penis. Homer reaches under Edna’s robe, finds her wet and willing. He slips a finger inside her.

As if waiting for this, the rest turn to each other. Robes come off. Luann takes hold of Ned’s cock as he parts the folds of her pussy and starts rubbing her with his thumb.

Kirk and Marge are last to act. He gently caresses her breasts, playing with her nipples. Marge does nothing at first, just allows Ned to explore her body. His hand leaves her breasts, runs down her back, and cups her ass. Marge spreads her legs in invitation. Ned’s fingers find her softness.

No one moves to takes things any further. What they are doing is just right for now. Anything more would ruin the morning. Except for breathing, panting and the occasional “Ah!” all is quiet.

Edna is sitting face forward against Homer’s chest, his cock hard against her back. His hands are reaching around her, one hand playing with her clit and two fingers of the other moving in and out of her. She is close and watching the others at play brings her closer.

Luann has her hands around Ned’s erection. She wants to lean over and take him in her mouth but knows that’s not part of this morning’s game. Ned turns slightly so he can get to her and soon his fingers are inside her.

Kirk has Marge on the brink. He’s behind her; she’s lying on her side with one leg slightly raised. Kirk’s fingers go in and out of her. Moving slowly at first, they’re at a pace where Marge knows her moment is close at hand.

Luann is the first. “OH MY GOD!” she shouts in pleasure as Ned’s attentions pay off. Excitement races through her body. Ned erupts in joy, his cum a geyser in the air.

Edna is next. Watching Luann and Ned come triggers her own orgasm and she feels Homer’s arms around her as she shivers in delight. When she’s done, she turns. With one hand stroking his rod and the other teasing his balls, Edna skillfully brings Homer to his climax.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Marge is saying over and over again. She is kneeling face down, her ass raised just enough. Kirk’s pumping three fingers in and out of her pussy and she’s loving every moment. Suddenly she shudders and falls forward as ecstasy floods through her.

Marge turns. Ned is still erect and knelling over her. How easy it would be, they both think -- Marge spreading her legs, Ned covering her, slipping inside -- but they know that now is not the time. “Come for me,” Marge whispers as her hand wraps around Ned’s hardness and soon he spatters her with his cum.

All is quiet until Luann says, “Well, like, that game got out of hand.”

“Actually,” Edna replies, “I think most everything was well in hand.”

They all laugh. The game is over. Everybody wins.

A Good Afternoon
                    No one wants to leave. Marge finds a robe for Homer. Everyone gets dressed and has lunch. No one talks about the night before or spinning the bottle. They sense that the time for games is over. There’s excitement and tension in the air. After lunch they again gather in the living room.

Marge takes the lead. She goes over to Kirk, takes off his robe. Kneeling before him she takes his growing penis in her hand and says, “You need a blowjob.” After stroking Kirk a few times she takes him in her mouth. He lets out a moan of pleasure as he feels Marge’s lips on his cock.

“I think he likes it, Marge,” Luann says. “Do like it, Kirk?” Kirk’s only reply is another moan. Marge is too much the lady to talk with her mouth full.

Marge sucks Kirk until he’s ready to explode. When she feels his balls tighten she pulls back and lets his cum splash over her face. As he comes Marge keeps stroking his cock so that Kirk doesn’t fully lose his erection. In a few minutes, he’s hard again.

Marge looks up at Kirk from her kneeling position. In a little girl voice asked, “Kirk wanna fuck Margie?”

Kirk rushes around in back of Marge. As he stands in back of her, she turns her head toward him and says, “Anything you want, Kirk. Any way you want it.” Kirk quickly sinks his cock deep inside Marge’s pussy.

“Ahhhhh!” Marge exclaims in delight as Kirk goes deep inside her. She lets out another sigh as she feels that in-and-out motion she loves so well, a hard cock sliding back and forth inside her.

As Kirk fucks Marge the others get busy. Edna sitting on the sofa, Homer is on his knees in front of her. He parts the hair that hides her slit then puts his tongue where it does the most good. Edna starts moaning in pleasure. Homer switches his attention to her clit, slipping a hand between her and the couch. Putting his thumb into her slit, he reaches back with his finger and finds her back hole. As that slips inside her, Edna’s moaning grows louder.

Luann and Ned both strip off their robes. Luann lies on the floor close to where her husband is fucking Marge and pulls Ned down to her, spreading her legs for him.

Instead of covering her as she expects, Ned reaches down and slides two fingers inside her slick opening. Using the thumb of his other hand to rub her clit, he soon has her screaming for joy.

“Oh, yesssss! Yesssss!”

“Slip it in me now,” she whispers in Ned’s ear. Ned’s s quick to obey and soon his cock is deep inside her. “Fuck me hard, Ned,” she whispers again. “I want to feel your cock slamming my cunt.” Ned again does what he’s told and begins thrusting his cock in and out of Luann as hard as he can. He takes Luann fast and hard, his pounding sending her into another climax. Just as her spasms ceased, Ned’s cock throbs and discharges inside her.

On the couch, Edna is still moaning as Homer eats and fingers her to orgasm. After she comes she lays her face down on the couch, her butt up in the air.

“Fuck me in the ass, Homer,” Edna asks. “Your finger felt so good I want more.” Homer lines his cock up with her back hole and pushes forward. It’s a tight fit but soon he’s all the way in.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Marge cries as Kirk pounds her from behind. Soon her long awaited climax breaks over her. Kirk kept thrusting. Marge pushes her hips back against his both to prolong her own pleasure and give him his. “Oh, Marge!” he says quietly as he comes inside her.

Homer’s cock in her ass hurts, more than Kirk’s did the night before. But Edna embraces the pain and soon it mixes with pleasure. She slips two fingers into her pussy and soon shivers in climax. Shortly after this, Homer groans, filling her bowels with his cum.

Suddenly, there’s quiet. The six friends lay where they are. Marge wants a turn with Ned. He wants her as well. Kirk and Edna want each other. Luann thinks about Homer’s big cock and good it would feel in her pussy. But they’re all too tired to move. Last night, this morning, and this afternoon have finally caught up to them.

They find their clothes. Luann and Kirk dress and head home. Edna and Ned, feeling daring, rush next door to their house in just their robes.

Alone at last, Marge and Homer kiss. “Got anything left?” she asks.

“For you, Margie, always.”

Soon Marge is on her back with Homer on top and inside her.

“Oh yes, Homer, give it to me! Yes, that’s it! Fuck me harder, Homer, harder! Oh yes, Come with me, Homie! Ohhhhh yesssss!”

Homer erupts inside Marge just as she’s coming. They lay together on the floor, enjoying the afterglow of their mutual orgasm.

“That,” Homer says, holding Marge in his arms and thinking about all that happened, “was one hell of a party.”

“Just wait until you see what I’ve got planned for New Year’s Eve.”

Comment

And my patience has definitely been rewarded. ANOTHER keeper story. I'm glad you didn't give it up. Thank you VERY much, GJ. Right into my special folder.

Comment

Got my special folder open too. New Year's Eve? The wait will be worth it. GREAT WRITING!

Comment

Guys, thanks again for the comments. You two are keeping me going. GJ

Comment

That pleases me that you wish to continue. Makes MY year for sure. Also, I have NEVER asked an artist or writer for anything, but I wonder if you have any thoughts on another chapter to Lisa and Homer with her dance lessons ? I think you had based that from a comic by Jimmy. I sure know that I liked it.
                            Last edited by rogermaris9; 05-11-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
                              That pleases me that you wish to continue. Makes MY year for sure. Also, I have NEVER asked an artist or writer for anything, but I wonder if you have any thoughts on another chapter to Lisa and Homer with her dance lessons ? I think you had based that from a comic by Jimmy. I sure know that I liked it.
                              I've thought about it form time to time. Let me think about some more and I'll see what I can do. Of course, I could always try to finish up some of Jimmy's other unfinished stories instead. What do you think? GJ

Comment

Thank you for the reply. You are a VERY good writer, and I really like your take on that. Jimmy comics converted to stories with your view is a wonderful idea. Again, thank you for the reply and thoughts on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X