Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about bisexual air stewardesses? How about you being the lucky man to do them? He was.... and you will know his story right now

Tags: M/F/F/F, oral, facial, uniform, orgy

I know what people think about us, stewardesses. People always rate us as the ones who care about the passengers, gently help them if they need something, serving our customers the way they wish, and so on. This is totally true, you know that. But there is the other side, the kind of thing you don’t usually share with anyone but yourself and your co-workers. The kind of acts that aren’t appropriate for ‘semi-virginal’ women like us…

As almost every human being, we feel sexual desire and we devote some of our time to fulfill it. Being at an occupation where people usually fantasize about us, for me, Susan Torrey, it is usual hear from men pick-up lines and indecent proposals. I pretend not to care most of the times I get one, but in the rare situations the person worth the attention, I admit it’s fun to get those.

I usually work paired with my friends Anna Perton and Cathy Sokoll, because they think we do a great job as a trio, and taking the customers’ talk, they are right. But, after we leave the airplane, it’s a race against time to find a man or men that can fit up to our standards and give a night or two of fun to three horny women. And when there weren’t men available for us, sometimes women throw better parties than them. Being a bisexual stewardess has its advantages…

From all the men we managed to lure into our ‘claws’, no one was better in so many ways than Hank Brooklyn. He was an old client of our airline, and seemed to be a very wealthy man, always looking to the economy newspapers and checking stock exchanging and the price of the stuff. Apart that and the fact he was on his early 30s and apparently single, there weren’t much we could know about him

The first time I saw Hank waiting for a flight to take off; it was love at first sight. He was the kind of man you see yourself married with, and his manners were more than just a gentleman’s gesture. Every time he needed to fly to somewhere, the three of us were assigned to that trip. Could be coincidence? Or something else’s wishes were behind that? Anyway, Cathy and Anna felt the same about him, and the three of us fantasized about him every time he flied with our company on our free time

“Gosh, that Hank is so hot! Today, he smiled at me after I gave him water and he said ‘keep up the good job’. Yay!”

‘Calm down, Sue… He just praised your job. He didn’t wanted between the lines to take you to the restroom and let you blow him”

“Anna, shut up! You blush himself every time he says ‘see you later’ when we land. You are the only person that can’t criticize Susan’s fangirliness”

“Please, Cathy… It wasn’t offensive; it was just a smart remark. And, by the way, I don’t know if Hank is capable of that…”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it’s been a while that he always flies with us and even greets us by the name even before the plane leaves, and still don’t know if he feels something about us or he is just being difficult”.

“Perhaps he is married. Or gay”

“Anna, he is not married, I never saw a ring on his finger. And believe, we would know if he was gay or something”

“Anyway girls, we need to find a way to show Hank we are there. But how?”

Easy to say that we need to catch Hank Brooklyn no matter how. He was a major hunk and we saw him virtually every week, but for us, Hank wasn’t the kind of man to leave to anyone to do. The three of us need to have that man on our bed, but we didn’t knew a manner Hank could surrender to our desires.

Every time we saw him, our urges became bigger than ever and the need of getting that man increased at a large pace. We needed to do something about that or you could end up fired if one of us jumped on him like a wild many getting a prey to feed its family. But we needed a plan, and the plan that could make us rule big time.

And, like destiny wished to conspire for us, the situation presented itself at the most unlikely way… by the way of a major thunderstorm at an airport we were in the Midwest.

That storm got us stuck in the airport for a long time and the plane I was supposed to work with the girls was halted for hours. As destiny played with us, Hank was one of the passengers, being with family in the Midwest and going to New York for business meeting. When the storm past, he found himself late for almost every meeting he was slated to go, and the plane could be even more late since it needed to check if it didn’t suffered any harm caused by the storm.

Being Hank a faithful customer and one of our first-class users, the company managed to arrange him an air charter so he could be at NYC and do not cause problem to his schedule. He agreed, but requested for me, Anna and Cathy to be with him. A wealthy man asking for us to be his private attendants… bingo!

Me and the girls regrouped minutes before the plane left and we managed to draft a plan to finally get him to our arms. It had to be there, it was all or nothing for us. We had to get that man, at any cost possible.

Besides the crew, it was us and Hank inside that plane. And right before the take off, we started to put into reality the mission ‘Fuck Hank’. And I was the one in charge to break off the ice, while Cathy and Anna were in the back, waiting for a sign to come.

“So, Hank, everything is okay? Are you ready to fly?”

“Yes, I am, Susan. Being with you girls makes the flight better”

“Oh, thanks, Mr. Brooklyn. It’s charming coming from a man like you”
    “But I am only talking the truth here. You and your friends are surely three very beautiful women. I hope your boyfriends are proud of yourselves”

“Well… none of us have a boyfriend…”

“Really? It’s a darn shame! The manhood of this world wastes time not enjoying the beauty of women like you and your friends. You three deserve to find men that treat you as you should”

“Hank… you are leaving me embarrassed…”

“Susan, you are a very beautiful woman and you deserve the best. If I had the opportunity, I would date any of you without any kind of doubt about it”

“Seriously? And why you didn’t so far?”

I just said it and it looked like Hank’s chin fell on the floor. I bet he didn’t expect to hear such advance from a girl used only to ‘serve’. But he had to hear it, and he heard even more.

“W-What d-do you mean?”

“Well, you didn’t say you would date one of us. So, what stops you from that?”

I said that while my hands ran onto his clothed body, and you could see him doing that ‘uh-oh’ face watching my hand doing that. I guess Hank couldn’t do other than release himself

“Hank, I need an answer…”

“Well… I don’t want you fired at all, either your friends…”

“Why you bother right now? You have so much money you could buy all the airlines only to hire anyone you want”

“It’s… well, it’s hard for me to say… but I always desired to have something with you, Cathy and Anna”

The surprise was so big that even Cathy and Anna left their places early than predicted when hearing that. Our plan did work, but not the way we were thinking.

“Really? Well, now I cannot lie, but we do have a crush on you, Hank”

“So why nobody said anything about it?”

“Well, we were afraid of you refuse. Such important man like you…”

“We all have our things, Susan. And this trip might be the start of something new, if you three want it, of course”

We didn’t had the time or the mood for questions as we took off his clothes and went for his body and then for his cock. Quickly enough, Hank found himself hard and ready to the take the Mile High Club in the good way.

“Let’s take off now!”

Hank loved when us three were all over that cock, fighting for space to put out mouths in. We felt his hands onto our asses, slapping it and trying to be under our uniform skirts. I guess we hit a good spot when kissing in front of him while blowing his schlong.

“God, I love when women do it! Come on, girls, suck that cock!”

Me and the girls did the best to suck and make that cock hard. After that, we became naked as well (apart hat and stockings) and I was the first one that ‘hopped’ into Brooklyn’s sex trolley. Hank went behind my back and, without any time to think, his dick was inside me.

I must admit: Hank Brooklyn is a wild animal! I moaned so hard while he pumped himself inside my pussy that I thought myself had died and went to Heaven, and thank God no one from the crew appeared to cut the mood. He gave me so much pleasure as much as I helped him to relieve his tension. And well, Cathy and Anna too, doing a very naughty lesbian show in front of him.

Anna was the next one, telling her to be on all fours. It was her time to feel his cock do her, and by her face, she took her to something no man in her life did. I could see on her face, despite buried at my pussy to eat it (and me kissing and sucking the amazing boobs from Cathy). And then, there was Cathy’s time and I watched how she screamed words of delight and joy while me and Anna were eating each other.

“Ah! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The whole trip was like that, with Hank serving us with his incredible manhood while we did him nice good treats for him and for us. Finally getting the man that we wanted for so long brought us what we all were looking for, a sexy man doing three stewardesses, even if it was inside a plane.

The grand finale was when he blew his full load on our faces, to the point the almost stained our hats! But it didn’t mattered, our mission was done, Hank Brooklyn finally was ours. And we thanked him the way we needed.

“Thanks for flying and fucking with us, have a good trip!”

“Thank you girls. And if you want, I’ll give my hotel room so we can have a round two. I loved what we’ve done here, ladies… see ya”

Closing the story, he called us to spend the days he were supposed to be at New York with us and we didn’t let that proposal be denied. Two days of naughty sex and lesbian shows for our business boy, who keeps flying with us, but always
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Well you must be a real fucking romantic guy to make so many stories.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
        Well you must be a real fucking romantic guy to make so many stories.

I am very much, sir

Comment

This story is named 'Fashionista Lust' and talks about a woman who found out her trade at the fashion industry, but she needed more at the sexual ventures

TAGS: M/F, M/M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, male bi, orgy, dp, gangbang

When everybody mentions a fashion designer, mostly pop up ideas of someone with bold ideas, daring, intelligent, a genius who can understand the latest trends of fashion and use it or create of its own… you know, the kind of thing you see at the fashion pages in magazines and newspapers. Yes, those are all truths, but people like us are also human beings like anyone else, people that need to feel the desires and chase a way to fulfill them. I mean, the sexual ones, of course.

Since I joined this almost exclusive world of top stylists, I knew all the kinds of things people could do here. All the glamour, all the pain, all the drugs, all the sex… I have seen things that not many people might believe if I tell them about it. But that whole glitz junky stuff is not what interests me on this life. The sexual part, otherwise, I like it, and a lot.

The only problem, however, is to find a right fit in a world where most of the man or are gay or play the role to not feel ‘lost’ or are taken. The only one who has been so far a safe haven to me is my manager, Cornell Todd, the man who knew me when I was a up and coming fashionista and became my right arm since then. It isn’t any wonder to say he is also my only stable option of a good sexual relationship.

Well, I do like Cornell and I enjoy being with him, but there are times that I wished to have someone that isn’t my manager and couldn’t perform a threat to my career if something gets screwed up between us. Someone like a fellow designer, a model, a journalist or even someone from backstage… well, anyone else. But most of my flings didn’t worked well and I always ended up at Cornell’s arms, and not that I am complaining on that. I am just telling my story here.

And now someone might ask to where I am going to take this story to. Well, a few weeks ago there was a party at the house of a good friend of mine, Miles Conroy, who is also an old flame of mine. Pretty much a good bunch of the VIPs were there, from fashion insiders to socialites. Anyway, many of the ones who ‘matter’ to the ‘social environment’ were there, including me and Cornell.

I will have to say here the party was darn boring and nothing to talk about, but someone slipped me the tip that there was a room where more ‘entertaining’ stuff was happening. I pitched it to Cornell, which at first didn’t thought it could be a good idea.

“Please, Cornell. This party sucks! I need some entertainment…”

“I don’t know, Susan. I fear if you get caught doing something there, it might be hurtful to your career…”

“Come on! I’ve done lot of stuff that people can call worse or something. I will not dwell into any crazy orgy of sex, booze and drugs. You know me, I just want to see what is going on there”

Cornell wasn’t sure about my reasons, but after ‘pressuring’ him to it, he agreed and we both went to that room. When I was inside, it was like I went to one of those underground clubs where people do sex all the time. A bunch of naked people getting along to each other in the carnal way, in straight, gay and orgy way. Some of them I knew and others were total unknown, but I didn’t care for them, but to what they were doing.

“Oh My God!”

Cornell was speechless watching the action enfold in front of his eyes, not that he didn’t knew or saw people on that, but at most of the time, those kind of things were just legends of the VIP society, but that was the real truth, an ‘exclusive meeting’ where people were having sex with no guilt at all. I know it’s hard to explain, but let me continue with the story so you must know to where this was taken to.

“Look at those people, Cornell! They are really enjoying this party!”

“Indeed… but why you want to be in a place like this?”

“Don’t complain, honey… let’s just enjoy the place as they are”

At first, the scene was so exciting that I couldn’t stand a chance to take part of it before I watched it closely. I walked around the place and saw all those people surrendering those bodies to the gods of pleasure and passion, not worrying to anything or anyone around. Those scenes arose inside me the excitement, the arousal… my panties were going to cream by watching that kind of thing with my eyes.

“Cornell, I think I can’t resist… I must be part of it!”

He tried to ‘stop’, but there wasn’t anything able to not let me join that orgy. I quickly got myself without clothes and trying to see to where I was headed to, but as soon as I started to think, two handsome guys approached into me.

“You are very gorgeous, girl. Don’t you want to have some fun with us?”

“Well, I am delighted to your invitation, sir. But, where we can do it?”

The guys, Steven and Julius, took me to an empty couch in the room and quickly went to kiss me and fondle me wherever they could. Soon, they let me have their cocks in my hand and I started to suck them. It was unbelievable, I never had two men together in my life, it was an experience I wasn’t used of, and now I was having it, in front of my manager and everyone else around…

“Hmmm… yessss… suck it girl! Suck my cock!”

“Ahhhhh... yeahhhhhhhhh!”
          I sucked both guys and it was fantastic, but I wished more, so I asked Julius to come to my behind while Steven needed to get more of my oral skills. I couldn’t believe I was doing two guys until I feel Julius’ dick inside my pussy… God, it was amazing! It was the kind of experience I was searching for in my life! I guess it was my destiny to find two guys that could fill my holes in a big mansion room.

I guess Cornell was there, standing still watching my with those guys, but I noticed how he couldn’t resist and started to masturbate to the three of us doing it. It was too much for a man like him not to feel excited by seeing myself having sex with other people.

“Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Fuck me guys! Fuck me!”

Later, both men went for my holes as they got into a Double Penetration stance filling my pussy and my asshole at the same time. I couldn’t believe it was possible to feel pleasure that way, but I was damn wrong! Those cocks going inside and outside my loveholes took a toll in my head, a good one.

Meanwhile, an ebony girl approached Cornell and asked if he couldn’t join the fun too. He hesitated, but I gave him a push for that. Alisha, the name of that girl, took him to an armchair and gave him a wanking followed by a blowjob. That really rocked my Cornell, believe it.

I took the guys in so many positions that I think my holes were aching a bit after they finished, but it wasn’t, at least to me. While they wanted to watch me more, another girl, named Cara, approached me and told me if I could have a little ‘fun’ with her. Well, I am not too much into ladies, but why not accept her suggestions. Boys and girls, how we licked each other! I never had such great lesbian sex in my life, the girl was really a pro into girl-girl pleasuring, giving me all the joy I could handle. Perhaps I think I need to get more along with other women…

Meanwhile, Cornell and Alisha got it going, with him riding her and giving her all that she could handle. I could see on her face how amazed she was by doing a man with such sexual skills like him. Later, other friend of her, Tara, came and they grouped on a threesome, which as another delightful display for my excited eyes. But then my three fellows took me to another spin, now into a foursome. Later, I had an all-lady threesome while, by my surprise, saw Cornell get acquainted with a guy. I never thought that he could ‘act in both sides’, and by the way, he has the skills to be an ordinary gay guy.

Well, I won’t be stretching much of what happened that night, but me and Cornell had a great time doing those people. I think I lost the count of how many guys and gals we did, but that night was amazing. I couldn’t believe I could take part of such delightful time, all dedicated to love and pleasure, having all those guys and girls doing us in manners we never were capable to think it existed, or even think that we had also our ‘bi’ sides…

After the party, when we were just leaving the place, Steven came to us and gave me a piece of paper, with an address written on it. He explained the reasons of giving me that.

“We all liked you and your boyfriend, Susan. You are perfect for our weekly meetings”

“Really? Weekly meetings?”

“We have meetings at this address every Friday night. Please, don’t forget to come you two. You will be very welcome by our fellows, and learn that everything that happened tonight was only the beginning”

Well, it was really the beginning. Now, me and Cornell visit the ‘sessions’ every Friday and get a lot of lovemaking with the guys and gals. Of course, also it made the two of us come together and come out to the fashion world as a couple.

Comment

Story number 42 has to deal with two girls who wanted to show that they were better than the other at doing a man. But it's even better when you do him together

Tags: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, anal, oral (mostly quotings)

What might happen if you know that your best friend likes the same guy as you do? Maybe be angry with her, even to fight and cause harm. I know and understand, it’s not easy for anyone to see a person you trust your deepest thoughts to love the same boy as you do. That’s why me and Nicole found it weird that, for a long time, we shared the same man without any kind of trouble between us.

Nicole Stehn has been one of my best friends since long time ago, and the fact that we hang out together a lot brought us in Ron Faraday’s way. He was a guy we met at our freshmen (or freshwomen, as we like to say) year in college. He was the kind of guy any girl could fall in love, and I became his girlfriend after a few months.

However, I couldn’t imagine that Nicole had something for him too! Well, it wasn’t when she came forward to me and said, one day after a party, but instead of being pissed off with her, I just understood what she felt. And I came up to a solution for our little big trouble.

“Let’s share him. Just like that, me and you having him for a while, together. No jealousy, no fighting, no bad feelings between us”

“But, and if doesn’t like it, Sandra?”

“We just need to tell him about it and see his answer, Nicky…”

For some reason I still don’t know, he managed to accept. And we went to make an agreement to ‘share’ him as long as we wished. He wasn’t too sure of a long-term relationship and we weren’t willing for a fight that could cause damage to our friendship. And if there was one girl I trusted to be with him, it was her.

For the first six months and perhaps a year, it was the best of the worlds for us, but the as the time goes by, that situation went from sugar to sour. We did like to have Ron as our boyfriend, but still we had to realize if he would pick one of us to be his ‘official girl’. But the three of us were together for two years and no news on from where our relationship would be taken to. The situation was close to be unbearable, even if we still liked Ron.

We pushed Ron to pick one of us to be his girl, but he dodged the subject like he was running from the devil. It was impossible to keep with this arrangement for long, but there wasn’t no sight of light on our way, until Nicole suggested a trip.

“Where are you going for the spring break, Sandra?”

“I don’t know, maybe I am thinking to visit my parents or go somewhere else. Why?”

“I want to invite you come with me and Ron for the spring break”

“Weren’t you two supposed to spend the spring break at your uncle’s home in Tallahassee?”

“We are, but I think it would be better if you come, you know, because of the arrangement”

The idea seemed tempting for me, but not until I came up with another suggestion.

“Well, talking about arrangements, how about we make a deal?”

“A deal?”

“You know that Ron isn’t willing to pick one of us by his own, right? So, what if we ‘decide’ that for him?”

“I don’t understand, Sandra…”

“It’s a deal. We are going to this trip and we will make everything we can at our hands to make Ron decide for one of us. After the trip, he must choose between me and you”

“That sounds fair. But what about who loses him?”

“The winner has to pick someone for the loser, in order to make all that fairness”

Nicky thought for a while, but she convinced herself that it was better than we bug him for life. We pitched the deal to Ron, as he could be aware of what was about to happen, and he found fair as well. Been done all the arrangements, we went to Florida and, when arrived, we let the games begin.

“The winner takes it all. Luck for us and let’s go on Mission Grab Ron!”

The games begun with some usual tricks of ours. Nicky faked herself drowning on sea and Ron went to rescue her, only to her blink and make that evil grin when she came at my direction. I came back when I invited him to watch the waves alone at sunset, and I bet how Nicky got challenged when seeing us alone and together.

In the beginning, we fought mostly for his attention, trying to lure Ron away from the other and grab some time alone with him. But, as sooner as we would predict, the bed became the battlefield and soon we were trying to get Ron through sex. And which were the most delicious of the battles, became also the hardest of them.

When I caught Nicky giving Ron a blowjob outdoors, and seeing how he enjoyed having his cock on her mouth, I knew I had to give him a better suck to get the advantage on her, and it was even better if I bragged that in front of her. And, therefore, igniting a chain reaction where each other traded ‘blows’ for the big prize. It wasn’t to bring harm, but to make the things on a decent level.

I went extremely pissed off when I heard that Nicky had got to have anal first, but I decided to take further and took twice in the ass in the later night, only to make her mad when I told her. And so on, we tried to outmatch the other in the naughtiest way possible, being better than the other on anything. It could have many prices to pay, but there was a big prize in the end, to be Ron’s girlfriend.

We had many cards on the sleeve, I admit. We even resorted to take him to have threesomes with other guys and girls. I arranged a girl for us to have Ron, but I guess he got more entertained while we did each other (not that he didn’t liked fucking us, but…), while Nicky also got her a girl, a very busty one for the ménage. And don’t even count the two guys and other stuff we did…

Well, everything we did to have Ron to pick one of us, but he decided to dump us in favor of a bimbo he met at the beach. Shit… after all Nicole and me did for him, that bastard left us for some bleached blonde bitch? Well, he was and is an idiot, but all of that only served for me and Nicky to get our bond strengthened…

And, mind you, now having an affair! Well, I learned sometimes another girl is capable to do things in bed as same or better as men, but we don’t give up on them yet, just need to have some lickin’ good fun before we grab another.

Comment

'Un Ménage-a-trois in Office', this is how the 43rd chapter is named. His wife was jealous and found out he had something with a co-worker. But there always will be threesomes for that!

For the last ten years, I have been married with Ruth and I have always been faithful to her. I know you’d might expect that I confess something about cheating my wife. Well, you are partially right. I had a sexual intercourse with someone that isn’t my wife. But what I am going to tell you is not what you were expecting from a story like this.

Even before I got married, I became employee of a very important advertising agency. And the place had since a pro-women hiring stance. Every single department, from the highest to the cleaning jobs, had women working on it. It’s positive because it really brings a way to make women take part of the whole process of the agency and not stuck to secretarial jobs or anything ‘soft’. But there was something that bothered me when I saw myself surrounded daily with beautiful ladies from all ages and backgrounds possible: my own past.
              When I was young, in the college years to be precise, I was what people call as ‘womanizer’. I had lots of girlfriends, sometimes dating two or more girls at the same time without them even not knowing of each other. Sex? For me, it was a very important part of my days, sleeping with the chicks and giving them pleasure. But my ‘Don Juan’ days were counted as I started to date Ruth. She is straight headed kind, totally different from the girls I used to date. I knew that, to have her as my girlfriend and future wife, I had to give up on my womanizing skills, and so I did.

The first years were as good as they can be, with me and Ruth being the ‘happy couple’ and starting a family together. But, as I got promoted within the agency, I found myself surrounded with beautiful women, young and intelligent, living their lives. I fought myself to keep my ‘teenself’ away from my mind, but not until I met Marcia.

Marcia was a co-director of my department and she got the place months after my promotion. Since we worked together in other sides of the business, both of us got along together pretty easy. She was around five years younger than me, beautiful as a girl can be and also one of the best employees the agency had in its roster. However, I didn’t knew she was the one who blew my mind.

“I see you and Marcia always get along with each other, Tom”

“What you mean with that, Ted?”

“Well, since I know you since college, I must warn you about having the prospects of a woman like her working with you in your office”

“Come on! I am married and I love my wife!”

“Give me a break, Tom… don’t you tell me that, if you had the opportunity, you wouldn’t have an affair with Marcia or someone else here”

“Of course not. Stop talking like that, Ted”

“I am sorry, buddy, but I must say you must take care, or your put your marriage to the drain”

“I love my wife, and she is everything to me, so is my family. There is no way for me to cheat her”

“I am just saying. But I must warn you… you must control yourself. I know how you’ve been around pretty women like her… so, just be aware”

I quickly dismissed in my mind my talk with Ted, but as the days went by, I saw how right he was. As I got to work closely with Marcia, something happened with me. Something I didn’t felt since long time ago. I felt younger, I felt happy, I felt refreshed… it was like I was at college again, with a friend I could confide my thoughts and so as hers.

When she told me she was still single, I could feel the ‘old Tom’ try to surface inside me and say ‘get her! get her!”. Don’t get me wrong here, I still loved Ruth, but suddenly I couldn’t stop thinking on Marcia and me getting ‘intimate’, if you know what I mean. I knew I couldn’t advance the line between workmates and else, but it was a urge I was trying to resist with all my strength.

Even worse was when I started to get late at home and spend the night at my office, of course with Marcia as my company. Ruth didn’t liked, of course, when I worked until late in the office, especially because mostly it was only me and Marcia there.

“You and her always have to be together alone at the office until that late?”

“It’s my job, Ruth. I can’t complain with them putting me to work until late, it’s what I gotta do”

“But I don’t know why Marcia has to be with you. You are capable to do your job by yourself”

“Sorry, honey, but she works ay my department and I need all her help to make those accountant stuff”

“I understand Tom, but I am your wife and I need to spend time with you too”

“I am just trying to do what I have to do. When everything it’s over, it will be everything as it is”

Every day, the same argument and every day I had to say the same ‘excuses’ to her. I could see on her face, even if she could deny it, that she thought I was cheating on her. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want to cheat on Ruth but I couldn’t stop thinking about Marcia. It’s ridiculous, I know, but what else I could do?

I had to find a way to slow down my thoughts about Marcia while trying to end Ruth’s suspicions. However, I couldn’t do one thing either the other. And one night, inside my office, while we were talking about our personal lives.

‘Still beats me that a woman like is you still single, Marcia. You are young, beautiful, smart and amazing. All a man could want for a girl”

“Let’s say that I spent part of my life not caring about finding someone else for me. But, for me, the only problem is that I am too picky over men”

“How picky do you mean?”

“I just don’t like any kind of men, just that”

“And what kind of men you like? Just curious”

“Well, I feel kind of awkward to say in front of you, but… you are the kind of men I would date”

“Eh?”

“I want to have a man just like you. Intelligent, caring, hard-working, cool, friendly…”

“Really? Oh…”

Little I knew that it was the start of everything. Two days later, at the same office, we were talking about relationships, about my marriage and how she was looking for the right fit. The only thing I knew from this day it, out of sudden, we ended up kissing each other, I just don’t remind why. Maybe it was talking about how I felt near her or whatever she said about me being good looking… anyway…

“D-Did we just kissed?”

“Yes, Tom… Why? Are you worried?”

“I don’t know…”

“Don’t worry about your wife. I know you love her and you want to stay with her. And by the way, we are just friends”

“Er… I just felt uncomfortable. It was all out of blue”

“I understand your view about that, and I respect if you feel bad for us kissing, I feel terrible because I kissed a married man”

“You don’t have to. You didn’t kiss me because I told you to. You kissed me because I wanted, and so did I”

“Do you want another kiss?”

I couldn’t answer, since I kissed her again. We embraced each other in a kiss that I missed to so much to have, that passion from youth, the taste of the forbidden fruit, the never ending feeling. I felt myself like the ‘old Tom’, the one who fucked those tons of girls in college…

But…

“TOM!”

“Ruth?!”

My wife caught us kissing. I just forgot I had her to take me home because me and her were meant to have dinner together. But right there I could only see her jaw fall on the floor seeing me and another woman. There was a lasting silence, the three of us too embarrassed, shocked or angry to say something.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, TOM?”

“Well, Ruth… I cannot lie to you…”

“I hope you don’t lie, like you’ve been lying all this time to me!”
              “Excuse me, Mrs., but you are making a mistake here”

“And my ‘mistake’ is any worse of any woman kiss my husband at his work place? And, the worse, you are his co-worker. How could you, Tom?”

“You are right, Ruth. I am deeply sorry about that, but I assure you this is the first kiss me and Marcia share between each other. I know I cheated you through this, but I must tell you that I didn’t do it to upset you”

“But you upset me, Tom”

“We didn’t meant to do it, ma’am. It just happened, it wasn’t our intention to kiss or do something to harm your marriage. I am very sorry; I understand how bad you feel…”

For one moment, she stopped talking and looked at us like she was some kind of school headmistress harshly reprehending us with her eyes. I thought she would scream the world on us or worse. But, she took a deep breath, looked at us again and said something that turned the things around this office.

“I could do something really bad with you two, but it won’t appease my anger. I could leave and break up our marriage, but I don’t feel I am strong enough to, and anyway, it was just a kiss after all. Because of that, I decided that I don’t care if you are going to cheat me with her, Tom…”

“Ruth…?”

“…unless if you let me to cheat you with her too”

“Ruth! What the-!”

I couldn’t believe she said something like that! She said she wanted to cheat me with her. Was she out of her mind? Or it was just revenge? Well, Marcia got shocked when she heard her request that she got speechless at most. And what about me? I was like I heard bad family news.

“You can’t be serious, Ruth… what the hell are you talking about?”

“I just said that, if you need to do Marcia, you gotta do me as well, and I am really serious, Tom”

“But this is insane!”

“Insanity was exploiting the fact you are alone with someone else and kiss her for your wife to see it. This was insane. What I am asking for is to return the sanity between us, and for that to happen, I need to be a part of it”

For a moment, I was keen to say ‘no’, but then again my ‘older self’ came aboard to tell my mind to accept it, saying my past was full of threesomes and wild orgies, and if it was the best thing to do, I had to accept it. I got fighting with myself, trying to deny the idea was somehow interesting, but I wasn’t into leading position, so I had to give in.
              “So, Tom?”

“If that means you forgive me at some point, I guess it doesn’t hurt… Marcia?”

“I must confess I never tried a threesome, and despite this whole situation, I think we should try it out”

The thing was so surreal that it’s impossible to explain, but I am going to try. Marcia and I came back to kiss as I saw Ruth caressing our bodies while we did it. I must confess I got a mild hard-on while both ladies kissed each other, from what I saw, both went awesomely perfect for first timers. Soon, we took off our clothes and the girls went hungry for my cock, in a way I didn’t saw it since my single years.

I know it doesn’t sound like revenge, but what happened inside that office was something that needed to become a book or movie. I couldn’t believe when seeing both Marcia and Ruth taking turns on sucking my cock while fondling each other. I stood at my desk watching my wife and my co-worker do me a blowjob. Sometimes I wondered if it was all planed or not.

“Your husband’s cock is great, ma’am”

‘Sure it is… and please, call me Ruth”

Later, I went to fuck Marcia on my desk as I ate my wife’s pussy. All those memories from my teenage follies came back that night, while I did that to those women. Marcia moaned louder, and Ruth didn’t want to be defeated by her while I brushed her cunny with my tongue. But my wife felt she needed to experiment a little and let Marcia eat her while we kissed.

“God, eat my pussy, Marcia! Oh Yeahhhhh! Tom, she is so gooood!”

“She is damn good, honey! I can’t believe I am cheating someone with my wife in the middle!”

I saw how Ruth felt pleased with Marcia’s lesbian skills by seeing her moan and scream in front of my while I fucked my co-worker. I didn’t feel anymore shame for that or any other bad feeling. All that I wanted was to fuck those two hot women in my office, at every way possible for us to.

We tried a few positions, but Ruth felt she needed me to fuck her, and there was she, on all fours on the carpet, being pumped by me as she had fun with Marcia’s pussy. I was surprised to see how my wife got interested in pussy, giving Marcia several tons of pleasure with her tongue, and it made me even more turned on watching those two getting at it. And I can’t forget how Ruth praised me in front of Marcia as I fucked my wife tirelessy. She told her how ‘stud’ I was and how I am the ‘hot lover’, and that she was proud to marry me. I guess that really sounded as forgiveness sound.

The three of us spent the night sucking, fucking, licking each other in so many ways that I find impossible to enumerate, despite weren’t that many. Ruth and Marcia went for my dick and each other’s slits like they hadn’t sex in years, and due to how the things happened, I can’t make any kind of bad comment about it. I finished them as how I finished the girls I did, with a cumshot that went over their faces and boobs. I couldn’t resist seeing them ‘beg’ for cum like they needed water or food, and at least, it was a prize for a night that almost went bad.

“How did I cheat you with Marcia, honey?”

“You were gorgeous honey! Marcia is really a woman hard to resist”

“And I must say the same for you two, Mr. and Mrs.…”

“So, are you still mad at me?”

“Tom, I am still mad with you. But nothing the time can’t fix, you know”

“I am still sorry, Ruth, for what happened between me and your husband”

“Let’s just let the time speak for it, Marcia”

We picked our clothes and took Marcia to dinner with us, like nothing happened. From that day on, we decided that we would ‘cheat’ on each other with Marcia. And, when we wanted to do it together, the office should be the place to go.

And Ruth never complained anymore about my late shifts…

Comment

Lesbian love for your boss? Well, ask for this girl some tips, she might you hand you some... 'Pleasing the Boss', chapter 44th

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral,

Yes, I am a girl who is into girls. Well, I am into guys too, but my heart pounds bigger for the ladies. Well, there is one lady that makes my heart beat in high speed, the one I lust every single day, the woman I wish to be with every day. Her name is Rose Trevisol

My heart just burned for her since the moment she hired me as her secretary at a very important magazine publisher. She was one of the head editors and controlled nearly half of the company’s production. And there I was, helping that woman and at same time, having feelings for her.

But I couldn’t tell my love for Miss Trevisol. First, because I didn’t knew how her answer would if I confessed my feelings to her, if she would say yes or no or even fire me from my job. And second, her boyfriend. But not just an ordinary boyfriend. It was one of my dearest friends, Robert Stevenson.

He knew about my feelings for Rose and every time we went out for a coffee or eat, there was my lament over my feelings and Robert trying to understand them.

“Julie, I think you should thinking about Rose and you. I don’t know if it’s right”
                “You only say that because you ‘stole’ her from me, Bob”

“I didn’t steal her from you. I am her boyfriend. You know me, Julie… I wouldn’t do anything like that to hurt one of my best friends”

“And why I feel awkward when I see you and her going out the office every evening?”

“Julie, listen to me. I am your friend and I like you a lot. But your obsession towards Rose might make you crazy!”

“I am already crazy. Crazy for her and it hurts to see that you are with her and not me”

“I am sorry, Julie, but these things just happen. I didn’t do it to hurt you. I just like her as much as she likes me, period.”

No matter what could Robert say about that, his words wouldn’t change my love for Ms. Trevisol. Every day, I tried to get her attention, but to little or no effect. I couldn’t make her see me not as her secretary or another colleague, but as a woman. A woman with feelings, who was in love with her but didn’t know what to do to get her attention.

Robert knew of my suffering and always tried to cheer me up or even set me up with other women. But I couldn’t stand to be with someone else and not have the chance to show Rose Trevisol that I was the girl that should love her and give her tons of pleasure. Yes, there was another treat of my feelings. I couldn’t stop masturbating about her, thinking on her as a goddess, ready to take me on her arms and have sex with me in ways only people in love can do. I think my pussy got tired to see how much I touched myself with thoughts about Rose…

But what I should do? I couldn’t wait my entire life until my boss finally realizes I should be the one for her. I needed to find a way to make Rose know that I loved her. but how? I didn’t know where to start or how… And I couldn’t bear to stand any time without telling Rose about my love…

I couldn’t come up with something, but when Robert invited me for a dinner with him and Rose, the opportunity rose right in my face. There it was! I knew if I was successful there, finally could have something of Rose’s love, but what about Robert?

Anyway, that day I went to her place, a very cozy apartment where we ate food prepared by him and drank some wine. And, of course, there was the whole talking.

“Robert told me you two are longtime friends, Julie”

“We are! We know each other since the high school and he is one of my best friends”

“You are lucky to have a friend as Robert, Julie”

“Well, not as much as you are lucky to have him as boyfriend, Miss Trevisol”

I didn’t know how she did reacted to that, but I knew it could turn the situation into my favor. Even more when we ventured into other shores.
                “You know, Julie. You’ve been working with me for so long, but I never remind to see you with a boyfriend or something…”

“Maybe it’s because boys don’t interest me. At least for now”

“So it’s true what Robert told me about you”

“Excuse me?”

“Robert told me you liked girls, but I couldn’t believe in that. Well, is that I can’t picture a girl like you with other women, just that”

Robert, that rascal! Ok, time to keep up and play the game, Julie…

“In fact, I do have bigger feelings for girls, Miss Trevisol. But I am not interested in any kind of girl, if you wanna know…”

“Really? And what kind of girl gets your feelings? Maybe I might know some of your taste”

Could it be? Could it?

“In fact, Miss Trevisol. The kind of woman I want it’s not easy to find. To be true to myself, the kind of girl I look for a relationship it’s something who knows what she wants, how she wants, someone so secure of herself that nothing will break her down or anything. Someone like you, Miss Trevisol”

“Someone like me? Wow, how charming you, Julie”

“But it’s hard to find the girl that I want. In fact, I just found one woman that can fulfill all my needs. Only one woman that makes my heart happy when I see her…”

“That’s quite good… this nominee has a name, if I may know her identity?”

“I guess you really do know her very well, Rose Trevisol. So very well…”

When I finally had the guts to touch her thigh and look at Miss Trevisol’s face deeply, she just trembled, trying to stand away from me, but she realized she couldn’t. It was impossible for her to leave before I said those words.

“Forgive me Robert for what I am going to say, but I do love you, Miss Trevisol. Since the moment I saw you for the first time, I knew you were made for me. I didn’t tell you on how I felt about you because I was afraid of your reaction. I don’t know if you share the same love as I do, but I couldn’t wait anymore until I had to tell you about my feelings…”

She was just there, looking at me with that shocking face and Robert too, even if he knew he couldn’t do anything on that. I just stood in my position and awaited for her to say something, even if that something would be my heart breaking into pieces.

I noticed her looking at Robert’s face, but I didn’t take much on it, expecting something come from her mouth. But when she decided to speak, there was something that, I must confess, I couldn’t expect.

“Well, this confession really wasn’t something that I expect, Julie. I never heard from another woman that she loved me or something. That is really meaningful from your side”

“Sorry if I made myself turn into some obsessed nutjob, but I really love you, Miss Trevisol. I really do, from the bottom of my heart. I couldn’t live with the possibility of you not knowing a tenth of my feelings. I am sorry if it makes me look like something I am not, but pay attention to me, for the love of God…”

“Julie, I think I can understand your feelings. See, when we love someone, mostly when we love someone that we feel we can’t have it, things like that happen. I am not mad at you because of that, I was just as young as you and I had several crushes, just like you. I see you are being sincere about your feelings and it’s the purest thing someone could do for a living…”

Seems too ‘blah’? Wait until the next part.

“But about your request… well, funny that was exactly what Robert and I talked last week, before we arranged this dinner…”

“Ah?”

“Don’t worry… Robert had told me everything about you”

“Robert!? You son of a bitch! How could you?”

“I am sorry, Julie. I didn’t told you before handed because I wanted to make this a surprise”

“Surprise?”

“Robert told me about your feelings for me and I wanted for long to show how thankful I am for you sticking with me for so long that I couldn’t think in other way than prepare this dinner and give you a present”

“What it does mean, Miss Trevisol?”

“Well, Julie…”

She came to me and kissed my lips! For God sake! What she was doing? I couldn’t believe that, after all my suffering, she was the one to make the move! I was so appalled that I even tried to get out, but my mind told me to stay. And I had to! I could not stand back after years of suffering and heart breaking.

“How about that, Julie?”

“It… it was great, Miss Trevisol. You are a good kisser”

“Well, as I was saying, Robert and I decided to give you a present for all the time you are with us”

“And what kind of present is?”

She looked to Robert, who just nodded and then Miss Trevisol got naked in front of me! Like she was some kind of stripper… apart the hat she kept on her head, it was all nudity! Does my dream come true?

“Take me, Julie. I am yours!”

“Do you want me to have you in a sexual way, Miss Trevisol?”

“I am completely naked in front of you. It does click your mind?”

I turned to Robert and he only came to whisper in my ear ‘go ahead’. Even dressed as I was, my mouth went directly to her pussy. Finally I would taste the woman I wished the most. At least, I was eating Rose Trevisol’s snatch in front of her boyfriend, no worries or disapproval.

I don’t know how long I had Rose’s pussy, but I can’t forget the first time I smelled her inebriating scent, tasted her spicy juices, well… everything. Feeling those things got me in other ‘planet’, if you know what I mean, and I think I can speak the same for Rose, which moaned like it was the best sex ever. Even Robert couldn’t resist, as he touched himself for most of the ride as he watched us like a TV show.

Miss Trevisol then asked me to take off my clothes, because I was to get ‘my turn’. When she saw me naked, she instantly felt enamored by my body, praising and sayting nice compliments to me.

“Julie, you are gorgeous!”

She laid me on couch and kissed me again before my crotch was the place for her to leave an impression. I don’t know or even asked if she had experiences with other women, but Lord, how she lick pussy good! Just a few tongue brushes and my spine shivered with pleasure. I can’t remind the last time someone did that to me…

But while she took care of me, she brought Robert in, and he was behind here, doing his ‘job’. Suddenly, I had a threesome when I was supposed to have my boss, but wanna know? It was fantastic! I never felt so turned on by being pussy eaten while Rose was getting nailed by a friend of mine.

“How is it going, Rose?”

“Very well, Robert! You should see it by yourself!”

And Robert saw by himself… since ages I did had a guy last time having sex with me, and I couldn’t complain nor I would. Doing Robert was a great moment, with him being gentle and doing me the way a woman should be done. Meanwhile, I was having with Miss Trevisol, with her kissing me and sucking my breasts.

That night went long, and we tried a lot of things there, and in every, I got myself close to Miss Trevisol, doing her alone or with Robert, which in his turn, was also fantastic, doing our requests and helping us to getting close to each other.

I could talk everything about that night, but I want to talk about what happened after that night. Robert and Rose are now married and well and I was promoted into her ‘special assistant’. Or, as Robert says, her ‘personal pussylicker’.

Finally I got what I wanted and I am happy! Now I feel that my life is complete…

Comment

45th chapter is about straight boss/employee relationship, so in the end you can say 'I Love You, Miss Jones'...

TAGS: M/F, oral

One can wonder why I never married, being past the 30-year old barrier some time ago. It’s not easy to answer that, nor I bother to come up with a resolution, but I think I can understand the reasons that take me so far to not doing the choice of ‘becoming serious’ and try to attain a long-term relationship.

Being a very important executive in the insurance industry, my services are sought by numbers of people that want to make business with me. My face appear in so many newspaper articles, magazines, interviews, photographs, radio shows, TVs that I became somehow like a personality. And with power, comes the consequences, and those are the women that circle around me.

I am what people call a ‘bachelor’, the one who calls the interest of women around for dating or even enjoy a pleasant night with someone that can give them all they want. I had lots of girlfriends, but nothing much serious came out from those date. Not because I don’t like it, but those ladies ain’t what I want from someone that I wish to spend time on a relationship.

Maybe the only girl that I managed to keep closer from me all this time is Daisy Jones, my secretary. She joined the company sometime after me and, since being assigned to help me with my businesses, we formed a great pair. Not only because she is an amazing employee, but also because she is the only one who knows exactly how I feel being the single women’s ‘favorite target’.

Not that I am complaining about having a lot of women at my feet, wishing me as their boyfriend or even a husband. I do enjoy dating those ladies and stuff, but something about them makes me not relate to them in order to find someone to be with. I don’t see myself marrying women like them, I just can’t picture me being another of those ‘wealthy social butterflies’ that participate in all those parties, meetings and fundraisers, talking about frivolities and things like that…

And there is always Miss Jones to help me to cope with my doubts about women and relationships.

“What happened, Mr. Blake? Tired after another night of partying?”

“I just can’t take all these women looking at me like if I was some kind of prize, Miss Jones…”

“Don’t worry, sir. I know you will find the right fit.”

Miss Jones is a valuable ally for me to keep me away from those troubles. I can’t count myself the times I asked her to come up with excuses to keep girls that I couldn’t fit with away from my foot, nor the times I needed her help for searching a gift or anything else for them. She is an incredible woman and sometimes I think if I could do anything without her.

She is too much the opposite from the women I date. She doesn’t seem like rich girls trying to find someone to keep her lifestyle intact or people that wants a bachelor just for the sake of having it. Daisy is just too different from them and I could wonder how much luck anyone could have if marrying a girl like her.

Truth be told, I always knew she had a few boyfriends, but none too serious. Sometimes I wondered why she didn’t have a serious relationship being the beautiful and caring she is. And there is pot calling kettle black… me, the one who ‘avoided’ relationships wishing to someone else to have them…

Anyway, enough talking about it. Let’s talk about something that happened last week, when by one of those weird coincidences, both me and Miss Jones hadn’t anyone to hang out with. And with that in mind, I decided to invite Daisy for a dinner in my house.

“Dinner with you, Mr. Blake? At your house?”

“Why? I am not allowed to invite anyone for a dinner?”

“Well… is that I am your secretary, Mr. Blake. I don’t want to see people going mad at us because I went to my boss’ home without professional reasons…”

“Miss Jones, we are both adults, single and free. There is nothing between us beside a professional relationship. I don’t see reasons for minding about what people will talk about us. I will understand if you don’t accept it but please realize my invitation as your boss and as a friend”

She thought a little and then she decided to accept my invitation. The other day, we were at my place, just the two of us, eating and talking like two friends. Just that, so far.

“It must be a burden to live alone in such big home as yours, Mr. Blake”

“Not at all. You get used to it anyway. It’s not like I’m dying to find someone to spend the rest of my life with”
                  “Please, sir. I know deep in your heart you want to find a girl to marry. You just not found the right one”

“I don’t know… is that I feel tired of being on sight of every single woman I know. Not that I don’t like, is that I don’t feel that good to be thought as just a man the women want for other things than just love”

“You should stop looking for ladies like that. There are thousands of women in the world that will like you for what you are and not because of what you carry on the wallet”

“It’s kinda difficult being the man that I am. Sometimes I wonder you having the better life than me, Miss Jones”

“Why do you think my life is easier than yours, Mr. Blake?”

“Well, you don’t have thousands of guys chasing you to stay with them, you live a comfortable life. You don’t need to worry about being the ‘bachelorette’ of dreams to anyone else”

“I don’t know, Mr. Blake. Of course it’s good to live my life the way I want, but I also wish sometimes to find someone to share it”

“That’s the problem. We are two lonely people in search of the Mr. or Mrs. Right, and so far, we didn’t find them”

“But I know you will find one. You are the kind of men women want, and I don’t say it because of the money or because of what you do”

“I hope you can find a man for yourself, Miss Jones. You deserve it! You are the kind of woman any man wants to have by their side”

We spend a good time talking about us and our lives. When we were together at the couch, looking to the fireplace, just quiet, as Miss Jones decided to make the most unexpected proposal ever. At least for me.

“You know, Mr. Blake. Would be weird if the two of us slept with each other?”

“What?”

“I asked you if it’s weird if both of us slept with each other, right here, in front of the fireplace”

“You mean the two of us. Here? Now?”

“It’s just our dinner chat made me think about it. As you said, we two are single, lonely and free to do whatever we want”

“I don’t know, Miss Jones…”

“You told me yesterday that it wouldn’t be trouble dining with you because of those reasons I mentioned. Why a one night stand would pose a trouble?”

“Hmmm… maybe you are right, Miss Jones. Let’s go with it”

The proposal was weird and different, but nothing could be able to stop the two of us to engage with each other sexually. Right in front of that hearth, we took each other clothes off and kissed each other.

“Let’s do like the movies, when a man and a woman fall in love with each other and do it”

“If it’s what you want…”

She lay on the rug and I went on top of her, with legs apart, offering her body to me. That moment, I didn’t care if Miss Jones was my secretary or something. Just wanted to cure our troubles with some sexual relief, and that’s it.

I started to fuck Miss Jones and soon she got moaning my name, telling me to go deep inside her. The fire burning close to us turned the place into a magnet of sexual tension disappearing and turning into an almost infinite arousal.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mr. Blake!”

“Ahhhhhh! Miss Jones, you are so good!”

Miss Jones and I engaged in that position time enough for us to get horny for each other and calling words and names in a naughty manner. She wanted me to do in all fours, and so I went.

“Uhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck Yeahhhh!”

Boy, Miss Jones is a sexual hurricane! I can’t believe that, behind that gentle and dreamy secretary, it laid a woman full of pounding desire. I couldn’t believe she could be like this, doing her pussy at doggy style formation. Maybe I found happiness close to me and I was too blind to notice that? Or maybe the whole tension is talking?

Never mind, we two just had the best sex in our lives, and she finished it by sucking my cock and letting me cum into her face in body. I never came like that in those last years! And, later, she told me that orgasm I gave her was the best in years, when we laid together, cuddling on the floor.

“I told you we should do that, Mr. Blake”

“Yes, you were amazing, Miss Jones. I think none of the girls I dated were as hot as in in bed… or the floor…”

“I told you to try to find someone else than those socialite gals”

“You were right, Miss Jones…”
                  That moment, I looked deep on her eyes and said those words I am going to tell you.

“Miss Jones, I don’t know if I should say that but… I love you!”

“What? Do you love me?”

“I guess so…”

“Well… after tonight, I think I feel now feelings for you that trespass the boundaries between boss and employee”

We kissed and then we said we loved each other. And I could find that the true happiness might be where you never thought to find it…

Comment

This tale is named 'Cockbattle'. Why I named that? Well, read and all the questions will be answered

TAGS: M/M/F, oral, anal, double penetration

I won’t lie. I am not the kind of girl that is too picky over finding a guy. Not that I date any dude at the street, but my standards aren’t like those of women who just like to get the fittest, the richest or the prettiest of the board.

However, my kind of man, or men, must be good in one thing: sex. For me, no matter the looks or the pocket size, it must be a king on the bed to satisfy me. And I got lucky on that because I didn’t found just one guy, but two that currently satisfy my needs.

Those two were Carl Blaine and Enos Rossiter. Two guys I met at those society parties, and that soon became part of my life. At first they weren’t the kind of men that I would date, but after they took me to their beds (not together, of course), my mind changed. I found myself with the hunkiest of the hunkiest. Girl, if you know how is having sex with men like them…

Well, I can tell you: it’s amazing! Both are very different kind of men, with Carl being tender and gentle and Enos the ‘rough man’ type. And both showed their differences on sex.

Carl was the kind one, the man who could ask you every time if you are feeling well, if you like this, if it doesn’t hurt, about something he wants to try. He was a complete gentleman on those regards, giving me all I wished, not pushing to do something that I wasn’t much keen of it… you know, a complete angel. Plus, he was the master of foreplay! He is so perfect that sometimes I came even before we started to have plain sex! Can you believe that?

Carl was great, but the total opposite of Enos. He was the kind of man that evocate the ‘macho man’ style, likes to show how ’tough’ he is, how wild... He always liked to use new tricks on me and enjoyed how much I was willing to have anal sex with him, something that Carl would ask even if I write ‘yes’ all over my body.

Two men with different styles, but the same sex drive. It seemed God made my wish become reality, but not without a price to pay: I was doubtful on who I would pick as my steady boyfriend, with who I wanted to be the most. I am not myself one of those women who ‘beg for monogamy’, like ‘there is only one fit to everyone’ and stuff, but I didn’t know until when I was able to handle that situation and, as most of everyone, I could be keen to settle with one of them.

Luckily, I managed to keep them away from each other for a long time. I never mentioned one to another and they never made any kind of comment throwing suspicions about what I did when away of them or me being faithful. I didn’t care much about those things, but I wasn’t aware on how managing two boyfriends could take the toll on me.

But there was the day that I decided to come clean to both of them. I called them for a coffee in a Friday afternoon and told the truth about my ‘double life’. Carl and Enos got mad at the beginning for me not telling them about each other, but soon they came at terms and decided that I had to decide for them with who I was keen to stay.

“I can’t decide for myself right now, so you two must prove me that you worth the pick. Agree fellas?”

“Well…why not…”

“Alright, Katha! We’re game”

From that point on, I became the ‘prize’ for two men eager for having a girlfriend. As time went by, I noticed something different on my guys. Nothing bad about them, really, but I guess the whole competition mood took its toll on them. They went really digging for it, like putting too much effort on it.

Carl and Enos didn’t change their personalities over it, but I felt they went a bit ‘too far’, and I don’t mean in a bad way. It was like they felt they had to show a reason to be with me and they used our bedtime to put effort on doing me, fucking in all kinds of stuff and showing me tricks they learned.

I won’t lie and say I didn’t liked, but it was pretty awkward being fought like a trophy by the two guys I was hooked on. Seemed they only did what they did because they were in the hunt for my heart, and well… they were at most. I did enjoyed, but sometimes both went over the top on that challenge, like they were doing some stuff only because they thought the other wouldn’t.

I enjoyed until the moment it bored me a little. I wasn’t getting much pleased to see they were putting themselves all for it just because of me. And the worse, both were so great that I couldn’t decide who to pick! My mind was so puzzled that I realized the only thing I had to do was… choose them both!

I called the guys home to inform my decision, and I could smell nervousness on their faces as both Enos and Carl waited for the results.

“Come one, Katha! Enos and I are waiting! Who did you picked?”

“I hope you did picked me! I know how much you love me”

“So fool… of course she picked me!”

“Guys…please… let me tell you of my decision…”

“Alright. Please, Katha…tell us! We are eager to know it!”

“Well… you two guys were being so nice with me these days and I don’t know how I can pay back what you two did. You fellas put yourselves into a hard task trying to please me in order to be my boyfriend, and I must acknowledge that… but, since I need to make a decision…”

“Right…”

“It was hard for me to decide, and I believe it was the best I could do. You two are the best lovers I ever had in my life and all that you done to me until tonight I hope to reward you someday”

“Enough talking, Katha! Just say it, make the one happy and the other sad…”

“If you insist, Enos… well, after days of thinking and tasting both options, I hadn’t other choice but pick… you both!”

“WHAT?!”

The face both guys did when I told I picked them both it was comical, believe me. But I had to give them my reasons to it.

“Sorry guys, but I felt it was unfair to pick one of you to the detriment of the other one. Carl, you are the nicest guy I ever met and the way you treat me is fantastic. I appreciate on how you care about my welfare and makes sure that nothing is going wrong with me on bed. I do appreciate guys like you, Carl, the world really misses someone like you…”

“And Enos… you are the wildest lover I ever had. I love when you show your ‘macho’ persona and throw me to the bed and show how much a man can handle a woman in bed. You gave me good orgasms and also I enjoyed the way you behave like you were a tough man sometimes when we are together”

“Given that, I couldn’t pick just one man for myself. Each of you represents things that I appreciate in a man and I would be missing one if I picked the other. Thus, I hadn’t other choice but picking two instead of one”

“Well… I don’t know… it’s too awkward…”

“I am not against it, but we did expected to one being picked, as it is the usual thing”

“I tried, but I found that it was impossible for me to choose just one. I would feel incomplete if I picked a guy and left the other behind. I understand if it might play a constraint to you and, if it does, I tell you to leave, but I want you two to know that is my choice and I won’t regret it”

Maybe because they felt they couldn’t get anything better out there or maybe because I was able to make up their minds, they didn’t had another choice than accepting that I had to be with them together. But I wanted more.

“Boys, since we had this thing settled down, how about the three of us celebrate being together”

“How we could celebrate, Katha?”

Enos and Carl quickly knew where I was supposed to go as I patted both crotches and touched them where it should be. Judging by their faces, maybe this thing of ‘sharing’ wouldn’t be that bad

“Well, Enos…I think she wants both of us”

“I think it’s time to show her the reason why she picked both, Carl”

Without much hesitation, their cocks were off their pants and on my mouth. They delighted themselves with me blowing their cocks, sucking and licking it like ice cream. Right from the start, I noticed that, at some point, they were enjoying that idea of settling the dispute with a threesome.

“Did she sucked your cock like this Enos?”

“I am the one should ask it to you!”

Sucking two cocks wasn’t much something I did, but I took the offer when it presented to me, and the guys moaned the way I hoped they would. Soon, they wanted more, and while I sucked Enos, Carl showed me how caring he was by fucking me at his style.

“You really know how to take care of a girl, Carl”

“My mother teached me well about that”

I went fascinated with what was happening to me that night. When it was Enos’ turn, Carl could witness the whole ‘macho man’ stuff I had for him. Not that it was threatening, but for him it was good to learn that, sometimes, girls like something a bit ‘stronger’

“I gotta learn more from you, Enos”

“Really, I don’t know much that I can teach you beside the basics”

The night was wild and capped itself when both guys decided to DP me. Those two men, so different on their approaches, completed each other while they fucked me. My pussy and my ass went in heavens with those guys putting all of themselves and more to fuck me. I think time stopped while they filled me.
                    “Uhhhhh!Ahhhh! Guysssss!”

They both game a nice and amazing orgasms, or more than that doing me in all parts that I could wish for. I asked for them to cover my mouth and boobs with their hot jizz and so they did, as a finisher for the night.

“Thank you guys! After what you did to me, I feel happy to choose you both!

“No problem Katha!”

“We are here to serve you!”

Comment

Now another bisexual girl trying to find love and a couple that is really interested to do her pussy.... the subject of our 47th tale

TAGS: F/F, M/F, M/F/F, oral, uniform

Before you say something, I have to say: being a bisexual woman isn’t easy. People think that we are almost sex-hungry beings that are fucking all the time with everyone and are too ‘easy’. Sorry for breaking all your fantasies, but many of us have the same struggles as any other straight or gay person have to find the right fit. Or in my case, the right ‘fits’.

I say in plural because my attraction lay on couples. Yes, couples. Straight ones to be specific. My goal in life is to find a man and woman who I can share my deepest sexual fantasies and feelings and engage into a relationship. Two people I can trust entirely to be with me, sharing a bond of love, sexual pleasing and friendship.

But my search was, nonetheless, fruitless. Most of the couples didn’t please me. I didn’t wanted those couples that wanted to just realize couple fantasies or those that thought I was, as I already mentioned, some sex crazed woman from a porn flick. Those people didn’t interest me and I got myself disappointed at some point because of that.

Only my job could bring me sanity. After years of service with the Air Forces, I got a place in a commercial airline company as a stewardess. It was something different from my background, but I liked to deal with people and there I could take a look at the couples in every flight, some of them were exactly ‘my number’.

But David Gordon would interfere with my destiny. He is a pilot with the airline and my best friend there. David is such an amazing guy, also had a previous thing with the Air Forces and understood me when I informed him about my sexuality and my struggles to find what I was looking for. And, because of him, I am writing these lines tonight.

Ok, he wasn’t the only one to participate on this. I’ll share that with his girlfriend, Yvonne. David met the girl during a flight, her being relative to some important family from California, and then they got together. Right from the start, I could see that, together, they were the couple was looking for. Both had everything I wanted in a couple, however, I was afraid to ruin my friendship with David due to my request, and by the way, what she could think of me if she hears that?
                      Given the landscape, I tried to find alternatives, but none of them was able to make me replace Yvonne and David as my couple of choice. I didn’t know why, but I couldn’t find anyone as best as them to be ‘my couple’, and yet I couldn’t find a way to make a less awkward attempt to declare my love for them. Even without knowing my interest, David was always a gentleman with me.

“Why it’s so hard to find the perfect ones? Why I can’t find a couple for me?”

“I guess first you should scale down your needs and find a guy or a girl that fits you. I don’t really think there is a couple in the next corner waiting for you, Lucy”

“David, come on! I know there is one. I feel it, it’s destiny. There is a couple waiting for me. I just can’t find the chosen one”

“You know I am your friend and I deeply care for you, but I don’t know… You are looking for long for those ‘perfect two’, and yet came nothing!”

“But I must keep trying. I know it’s somewhere… I know it! Sometimes I even envy you two a little. You are so cute together…”

Of course it wasn’t envy but love-driven lust. But I couldn’t say right on his face that I wanted them to have sex with me until the end of our days. I had to find a strategy to build my game and trying to level the field through subtle praise looked the best thing by then.

I couldn’t know if that was working, but I kept trying. It wasn’t any fake feelings about them, they were my friends and I enjoyed being together with them, and I had every opportunity to lay a seed and build the ground for my request. I knew it wasn’t easy, but I had to go on. It was just matter of time… but when?

That question the time itself could answer. After she picked a flight to Florida, where David and I were stationed for the weekend, the three of us decided to enjoy a pleasant Friday night and went to a restaurant. It seemed the right opportunity for an attempt, but how I should do it? Should I be right on target and open up from the start? Or I had to find a way to make them be part of the subject without throwing myself in their arms? Or there was another way to deal with that?

I had that entire afternoon to come up with the perfect pickup line for them, but I couldn’t predict if it could be successful or not. Then, we went to that restaurant, and between the meals, we had to talk.

“I am amazed on how you two are together despite the distance. I imagine it’s very hard to date someone you can’t see every day”

“Sometimes it’s hard, Lucy. I wish to be closer to David, but he has his flights and I have my business in the West therefore we can’t be together as much as we can, but we always find a way to be together”

“I can say I feel proud to know both of you. You two make a beautiful pair, even living apart of each other”
                      “Thanks, Lucy!”

“Lucy is my friend and she knows so well how I suffer being without my Yvie”

A slight part of the talking revolved on me praising David and Yvonne about their relationship and them telling about their problems with the distance and the short time they have to fulfill their ‘relationship duties’. It seemed I couldn’t get anything with that talk, until that woman made that question…

“Lucy, I just remember… David said something about you and I wanted to know if it’s truth or not”

“Hmm… sure… what it is?”

“Well, I know I never mentioned that earlier because we don’t talk that much and didn’t found the opportunity to bring that issue, but…is that true that David said you are bi?”

I didn’t knew what was worse, me almost falling from the chair or getting close to choke with wine when she asked me that. David told her I was bi? Why he said that?

“Er… excuse me?”

“Oh, God… Yvone…”

“Sorry for bringing up this, I see I left you unnerved with that, is that…”

“David told you I was a bi?”

“Well, I wanted to know about you, since both of you are friends and… now I am deeply sorry, I don’t know what to say”

“I am sorry, Lucy. I didn’t know what she had in mind”

“Is just… I didn’t expect to hear that out of the blue like that. And I wasn’t aware you knew I was a bisexual”

“So, are you?”

“Yes”

“Lucy!”

“Please, David. The girl asked a question and I am just answering her”

“So, you are really a bisexual, Lucy? Sorry for what I am going to say, but I never met a openly one in real life so far”

“Most of us sometimes just want to play discretely, Yvone. But here I am, a bisexual woman talking to you”

What I thought it could be a nuisance it turned a nice chat between the three of us. And, believe me, I couldn’t believe that Yvonne got that curious about my sexuality, asking an array of questions about me, my sex life and else, and without bothering me at all. It was when I found an opening or my act.

“I always tell David that sometimes I envy you two, but just a little. You are the perfect couple”

“You don’t need to envy us, Lucy. I know you will find the right fit someday, regardless of gender”

“I don’t know. What I am looking for isn’t what anyone can fulfill”

“Don’t say that! You are beautiful and a nice person. Anyone would like to be with someone like you”

“Well, I just don’t feel that it can be easy. What I am looking for isn’t what many people are looking for”

(Poor David feeling left outside with my approach. But soon it was his time to be called to action)

“Excuse me, David and Yvonne. But I must tell your girlfriend here that I am looking for not a single man or woman, but a couple to satisfy my needs”

“A couple? I don’t understand… explain me please”

“It’s just I am not a woman to being with just a man or a woman. I am someone who wants them both, not just for the sex, but for the caring, the relationship, you know, all those things couples do, but with a third element in it”

“Wow…well…it’s too different of what I know. I can see now how difficult is been to you to find your significant others”

I was about to bring the subject until David said he was going to the bathroom and told Yvonne to follow him to talk about some personal stuff he forgot to say. I saw them discussing a lot away of me, but I didn’t know why or what they were talking about. I could only see some light-heated talk before they came to a deal.

After that, both returned to the table and then David turned to me to propose me something I would never expect him to do.

“Any problem, guys?”

“No. It’s just… well, the both of us decided to ask you if we can be the couple you wish for”

Again, I almost fell from the chair! What? Why? How? What the friggin fuck he said?

“David…”
                      “I know you since the Air Force days and I know how have been to you on finding the ones you want. Then I talked to Yvonne and I suggested her we could be your couple”

“Is that serious?”

“I am afraid it is. You are a very pleasant person to talk and everything David said about you was right, Lucy. And by the way, I think I got a little curious about your request”

“Are you being serious? Are you sure isn’t part of a prank or something?”

“Please, you know me so well. You know I hate to see people I care suffer and I know how you suffer with this entire ‘trial and error’ thing you are doing. And now you have the choice to get what you always wanted…”

“So, do you agree or not with our proposal?”

Mind you I even thought about that! The couple of my dreams offered themselves to me and I was wondering about saying yes or no? Come on!”

“Well… I cannot say no…”

And I couldn’t. Throwing that opportunity was something I could regret deeply and I can be many stuff, but not that stupid! After the dinner, we went back to the hotel to see if we could go on with our ‘deal’.

“So, what we should do now?”

“How about… kissing?”

It wasn’t just kissing. It was a triple kissing! It was awkward, I confess, but it was what I wanted. My couple of choice doing me was something I couldn’t turn away. And, by the way, that kiss, my Lord!

“So, how was the kiss, Lucy?”

“Well… it was good. A bit awkward but it’s good”

“Oh, really? Sorry if it wasn’t a rocking kiss, but this is still new for us as well”

“No problem. We got the whole night to learn”

Then, David decided to watch me an Yvonne doing it. I imagined her being not much used to do this kind of stuff, but she is a quick learner as well. After we took off our clothes, her pussy offered itself to me and I didn’t say no. Even David was amazed to see how she moaned when I started to lick her.

“Wow, Lucy! Look at that! Either I could give that moaning to her!”

That didn’t pose much challenge to David, since next turn was his. From that point, it was two women enjoying themselves at the peak of lesbian desire. Well, first I was the one to give pleasure to her and then it was her turn. And I guess she quickly got the hook for pussy.

“Oh God! Lucy, that pussy is so hot! Uhhhh! Mmmm!”

“Yesssssssss! Ahhhhh! Yessss!”

It was excellent, but I looked at David jacking himself off and I couldn’t let him get off without doing me. I went to him and started to suck his cock. It was like a dream coming reality, the stewardess doing a blowjob on the pilot.

“Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lucy!”

Yvonne quickly joined the fun, and I believe we kinda blew David off. Seeing how much she followed me while we shared his dick made me realize that they were made for me, definitely.

“Uhhhh…you two!”

We took turns on sucking his cock and then on doing David. My first time with him was amazing! He was everything what they said of him, he really knows how to please a woman. And I can talk as well for Yvonne…

“Ahhhhhh! Yessssssssss!”

“Fuck me! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Fuck Yes!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

And of course we engaged in a threesome, licking and fucking each other the best we could. Everything David and Yvonne did just raise my feeling that they were the perfect choice to be my couple. I can say I never felt that much pleasure in my life…

His cock, dear God… I just have no words to speak about it! Combine with her pussy it was the match made in Heaven, now brought to me by the destiny and a somehow innocent question… And his cum… Too many things to speak about…

We are together for the last year and half, and we don’t regret to be together. David and I still work for the airline and often meet Yvonne for our ‘couple plus one’ duties. Now I can say that I just found what I want, and the most surprising way possible…

Perhaps I can tell other stories about us, but not today…

Comment

Named 'Under the Moonlight', this one is about couples fantasies, parties and semi public sex. If it's of your taste...

TAGS: M/F, oral, hand

I must confess: I am totally awkward when it comes to romanticism. Not that I am not romantic, but I don’t know clearly how to deal when I need to show my love and devotion to my wife Jennifer or the proper way to do it.

Well, I know all those things a woman wishes her husband to do: romantic trips, gifts, serenades, intimate dinners… I am aware of all of those or I wouldn’t be with her for the last ten years. But sometimes, it’s really difficult to know what pleases a woman and how to do it without her getting angry with you.

But we got to keep trying and finding new ways to keep our relationships warm and there was something I would love to do with her to show how much I love her and how I can be a romantic man.

I really wanted to do with Jennifer but never had the boldness enough to try: sex under the moonlight. Just the two of us, alone, under the lights of the full moon and blessed by the gods of love… My enthusiasm went up when my wife loved the idea and wanted to go on with this. However, lots of obstacles appeared on our way to attempt that fantasy.

The first thing was the place. Our home wasn’t pretty much a location where we could do it outside without neighbors bothering, and of course, doing at public places was too dangerous. Then there was when and how, but those questions we postponed to deal if we could find the right location.

It was a hard task, but we had to keep positive until we could find a way to make that happen. The days went by and only my will to try to make love to my wife by the Moon kept alive the dream of fulfilling our fantasy. For me, it was the perfect way to show how I could be the kind of guy who does stuff to make his woman happy.

And how did it finally happened? Well, first you must thank Randy and Barbara Booth. They are a couple that happens to be friend of ours that got considerable wealth working in the financial businesses and they loved to throw parties at their mansion, which had one of the biggest gardens I ever saw, pretty much like the White House. As usual, we are always invited to those celebrations to meet our friends and acquaintances.

“Wow, Fred. Ten years together with Jennifer… not many couples are capable of that nowadays”

“Gee, thanks… When you have love and mutual trust, everything works”

Only to point out, except for us, Randy and Barbara and a few others, there were few couples that didn’t had at least someone who endured a divorce or were single or even trying to get married. In the middle of this scenario, we were somehow fish out of water…

But, back to the story. We were enjoying the party as well, however Jennifer told me she needed some air and I took her outside, to the garden. There, a conjunction of factors led us to find the perfect situation to make a wish come true.

“It’s a beautiful night, isn’t Fred?”

“It’s perfect, Jen. The sky is cloudless, the moon is shining…I could stay here looking at the sky above for hours”

“A good time to be with the one you love…”

“Yeah…”

We looked at each other for a while, until I felt something clicked in Jennifer’s mind. She just smiled at me and her hand landed on my thigh, not much far from my penis.

“I think we found what we were looking for, Freddie!”

“Here? Now? I don’t think it’s right, Jen”

“Fred, it’s perfect. We’ve got the perfect moonlight for us. Everything set, time, weather and place, for our special lovemaking…”

“I don’t know… and if someone finds us having sex here? And if it’s Randy?”

“Sweetheart, don’t worry. We ain’t taking much long for that, we just need some minutes to enjoy ourselves under the moonlight. And I guess they can learn to be without the two of us for a while”

I had my reasons to be afraid of doing my wife there, but she knew how to be convincing (no wonder we are married after all) and I wasn’t keen to throw that opportunity in the trash. After all, she was totally right with her reasons.

“Seeing the party from here, they are having lots of fun without us”

“Now do you see, Fred? Let’s enjoy the fact everyone is busy and make our own party here at the lawn”

It was too hard to say no, and given my fantasy, how I could say it? We found a place behind some bushes where we thought no one would see us there. Quickly as our thoughts were, Jennifer unzipped my pants and took off my cock to give me a brief blowjob.

“Let’s not waste any time. If we are to do it, let’s do it!”

She sucked and masturbated me the enough for my cock to be decently hard. Soon, she laid on the grass and told me to be on top of her. From where we were, we could see the mansion and be prepared if unpleasant surprises dropped by.

The Moon was completely above us as we started to have sex. Well, it didn’t had all the romantic stuff, such as roses, candles and music, but that was the situation and we were very happy to do it, even if it was at someone else’s gardens.

“Fuck me beautiful, Freddie! Fuck me like you were possessed by the moonlight!”

I couldn’t say the moonlight ‘possessed’ me, but I think it inspired me to do my best. Because it was something like a quickie, we didn’t mind to take much slow on sex, just going at it like there wasn’t midnight.

“Uhhhh… ohhh…that is so good!”

“Ahhhh… Fred! Fred! Fuck me!”

We had to control ourselves and didn’t yell louder enough for us to be caught by someone. But on that ground, we couldn’t control each other, surrendering to the pleasure given and blessed by the Moon.

“Wow, Freddie! You seem so much inspired tonight!”

“It’s the situation that made me like that, honey!”

I believe it took like almost half an hour for us to do it, with me trying to pay attention on what I am doing and on if someone was approaching the place where we were. I admit it was hard to keep my eyes in two directions, but all for a good night of lovemaking.

“Yeahhhhhh! Yeahhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Oh, honey!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Do it darling! Do me!”

I came inside Jennifer, not risking ruining her clothes or even getting annoying questions from everyone else. After a brief rest, we returned to the party, like nothing happened between us… later, my wife praised my sexual skills and said it was the ‘best sex she ever had’. No wonder we did it again, but then indoors.

Until now, nobody inside that house knew what happened at that garden. But the only thing I know is, at least I could do something romantic enough for the woman I love. And we are eager to repeat it again…

Comment

What happens if the babysitter does more than just baby sitting? Ask to this couple and you'll learn how to share her properly

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, facial

Times are rough and anyone around must find ways to bring bread home. This is why, after I graduate from college and not seeing a bright horizon at my way, decided to scale down a few steps and went to work as a babysitter while living back at my parents’ house. It isn’t the best job in the world at first, but it was the best available and would help me to earn something before I found a proper job in my area.

Greta and Neil Davidson moved two floors below mine and they had a younger daughter. A perfect opportunity for me to show my babysitting skills to a couple I found trustworthy and that could pay me something I could live off these days. And it was, for the start, pretty much interesting, since they were a few years older than me and were amazing with me, treating me very well and asking how I was and if I needed something at my house.

They are very nice people and the best bosses I could have, but I wasn’t ready for filling occupations other than being the nanny. And now I must tell you on how I went from just a babysitter to a lover. Of both Davidsons.

Mr. Davidson was the first who I had that ‘more than special’ relationship. And it happened as an accident. There was one day that Mrs. Davidson was away with her kid and I came to get my payment, but I ended up having that chat with Neil, and guess it went all the way to my personal life.

“You are a very beautiful girl, Emily. I always wonder why I never saw you with a boyfriend since we moved to this apartment”

“It’s hard, Mr. Davidson. I never found a guy that I could think on going into a meaningful relationship”

“But you are the girl every boy wants to be! You have everything to find a kind man to be yours”

“I am trying, but it’s hard. I am always looking for job and then my babysitting gigs. It leaves me very little time for myself”

“You don’t need to push yourself. Emily, you must find a balance between all that. Pushing too hard will only harm you”

“I wish!”

“But I know you can get it. You can find your job and find that man. Believe me, if I were single and younger, I would love to date you”

“Mr. Davidson… really?”

“Of course. Who wouldn’t date a girl like you?”

From that point, I could feel something different in the air. I didn’t know what it was, but it just made me kiss my boss. In the mouth! Like his wife does! When I knew what I was doing, I just broke up that kiss.

“Mr. Davidson!”

“Emily! I am sorry, I am sorry… so sorry, we shouldn’t…”

“But…but why did we kiss each other?”

“I don’t know. I just said that… oh no, oh… no… I am a married man! And…”

“It’s not your fault, Mr. Davidson. It happened. We were talking and then it happened”
                          “But I am still deeply sorry. I knew I shouldn’t, but I felt that…”

“That what?”

“That I should kiss you… I don’t know, it’s just past my head”

“Will help if I tell you that the same idea went through my mind?”

“Ah?”

We did have our reasons to explain, but the truth was there we both wanted that and still wanted to do that. I promised him I wouldn’t tell his wife about it and then, after the guilty past and we convinced each other that would be good, we went through with it.

“Let’s go somewhere else, and pray Greta doesn’t come back”

Me and Neil kissed each other again, and this time, with passion, THAT passion. We went to his bedroom and made sure Mrs.Davidson wouldn’t come early. As I took his pants off, I understood one of the reasons Greta is with him. He has a formidable penis. No kidding, guess it was the biggest I ever saw. I just had to put that enormous thing inside myself and we were game.

Well, it did almost choke me at begin, but suddenly that cock felt so fitting to my mouth. That dick, so juicy and delicious, being sucked by me without any guilt at all. And I just wanted to suck him dry and make my boss moan with my skills.

“Ohhhh… yeahhhhh! Suck my cock, Emily!”

When he started to fuck me, it was something… my Lord… I think I went Heaven without stops! God, how he fucks great! Mrs. Davidson is a lucky woman to have such a hunk by her side, a gentleman who knows how to do the best to please who is in bed with him.

“Yeahhhhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! That’s so good!”

That cock going inside me, pumping me hard and giving me pleasure… I couldn’t do other thing but became his lover, and even if I could tell Mrs. Davidson about it, I would make my best to enjoy the hunk she was married with.

Well, doing Neil was great and all, but everything got puzzled to the extreme when I found myself… as the lover of his wife! Well, that was an accident as well and it happened when Mr. Davidson went out of city for business and I was intended to help Greta on her house duties as a favor to her.

I and Greta talked a lot, you know how women love to talk… and as usual, the conversation drifted to a very tricky subject. You know that I am talking about sex and those other stuff...

“You and your husband seem the nicest couple at the whole building, Mrs.Davidson. You must be lucky to marry someone like him”

“You are so right, Emily. Neil is the man of my life. He has everything that a woman can imagine on a guy”

“Really? Well, I do hope I can find someone like him for me”

“I am sure you will…”

“I hope so…”

“Why are you so down? You are beautiful, Emily. Very beautiful”

“Too bad no guy noticed me at all”

“Oh, don’t be sad… that is not true! I think many men like you, but they are just afraid to tell you about it”

“And how do you know about that, Mrs.?”

“Believe me, I know it. I will tell you that if I was a guy, I would date you without hesitation”

“And if you weren’t?”

I think that was the trigger. She didn’t said anything, but I guess she was totally surprised to see when I walked to her and kissed her the way I did it with her husband. And she had the same reaction I had with him.

‘EMILY!?”

“Oops… I am sorry, Mrs.Davidson. I am so sorry…”

“Why did you kissed me? Why? How?”

“Excuse me, Mrs. Davidson, but you were saying I was beautiful and you said you might date me if you were a man, so…”

“But… do you like girls too?”

“No! Not at all! Well, I never tried, but…”

“Want to try?”

“Do you want to have sex with me, Mrs. Davidson?”

“Well… I never tried with another woman too, but you are the kind of girl I like if I wanted to”

I guess I don’t think to speak anything much about how we did end up doing each other on her bedroom. The very same place I cheated her with her husband. What I need to say here is how my first lesbian experience was. And Greta’s first one as well.

Well, it was the usual one, like in the movies. Girls kissing each other, than taking each other’s clothes (Mrs. Davidson, at my request, was left with her hat and gloves) and getting it on. She was the oldest and I let her do me first, using her mouth to taste my nipples and, as it should be, my pussy.

“Damn, what delicious pussy do you have! You are so hot, Emily!”

“Ohhhhh… thanks! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

They usually say newcomers can show as seniors on doing lesbian sex and Mrs. Davidson was a perfect example of it, licking my pussy like a porn movie actress. And I guess I had done a great job myself, when it was my turn, because she praised my oral skills a lot when I did her.

“You eat pussy like someone who is too used on it, Emily…

That cunt… oh goodness… so tasty, so juicy… well, I could talk about my first time with Greta but now I found myself into triple duty, since besides I had to take care of their child, I had to take care of both parents, but this was the, believe me, the hardest part of my job.

Money wasn’t the problem, but I feared on what could happen if one knew I was cheating him or her with his/her spouse. Do Neil and Greta undercover was great, I admit, but what if she caught me being rammed by her husband or he finds me eating his wife?

I didn’t know who to ask help and I managed that situation mostly because both gave me lots of pleasure but this triple duty thing wore off my mind and I only thought that, if I kept that pace, I could ruin their marriage.

I thought about lots of answers, but the one that suited better was to call both to a conversation. It happened in a summer night, with her daughter spending their vacations with her aunt. I called both to the living room and voiced my concerns.

“What you want to talk with us, Emily?”

“First, I must say that it’s very pleasant work for you, Mr. and Mrs. Davidson. You two are the nicest couple I ever met and I am proud to be part of the process of raising your daughter and to be your friend, but…”

“But…”

“There is something in my chest I need to speak with you two and I don’t know if I will live with that for long”

“Is there something wrong, Emily? Something wrong we did to you?”

“No, it’s not that. It’s… well…I don’t know how to speak, but… I’ve been lover of you two for the last months”

“Uh? What?”

“Mr. Davidson, I am lover of your wife and Mrs. Davidson, I am also lover of your husband”

I thought the worst could happen after I confess them. Thought they would fight and I could be the guilty of the end of their marriage. Or they could try to attack me and blame me or even something really bad. Well there was some fight, but mostly in the way ‘why didn’t you tell me you were with her’.

“As I said, I am very sorry, but that happened. And I don’t want to be the one with the fault of ending your marriage. You are great together and separate you two would be a crime to the world”

“Don’t worry, Emily. You aren’t guilty of anything. We are the ones who deserves the blame, for not telling that we were having an affair with the same girl”

“We are the ones who need to be sorry, Emily honey. You didn’t nothing wrong. You just followed your heart and your lust, that’s normal”

“So, you aren’t angry with each other because of that?”

“We love each other so much to be mad because of minor stuff. And we like you so much too and we couldn’t be angry because of that. Not at all”

“And what are you going to do?”

“If you excuse us… me and Neil are going to decide that at our bedroom.”

They went to their room and stood there for minutes. I didn’t know why they were there or if they were talking about something. I was nervous with that, fearing all that ‘we love you’ talk was an excuse to fire me.

After those minutes, they came back, not showing any kind of facial expression. I could think only the best or the worst about that.

“Emily, me and my wife discussed the situation for a while and we came with the conclusion that we cannot be without you. You are the best babysitter we found and without you, we would be crazy”

“And, as a lover, you are the kind of girl that fits our needs. Daring, horny, discrete, trustful, gentle, nasty…”

“So?”

“Me and Mrs. Davidson want to share you as our lover”
                          “What? What do you mean?”

“You are already lover of each of us individually. And now we realized that, without you, our sex life would be going into a drain”

“And the thing is: do you want to be our lover? Together with us, no more hiding and stuff?”

I was right there and had done a lot of things for them. Why refuse it? The moment I agree, the Davidsons looked to close the deal at their bedroom. Finally, I would be their lover, not just lover of one or the other.

“Mrs. Davidson, your husband’s cock is amazing! I must say that, I am sorry”

“And do you think that I married him for what?”

We sucked together that big cock of his, licking and sucking his shaft and balls, as he moaned with our mouths doing the service. He always told me Greta was a great cocksucker and I could see why.

I must say that there wasn’t nothing relieving than sitting at their bedroom and being licked by Mrs. Davidson while Neil fucked her. All the fears I had earlier disappeared from my mind and now I just wanted to fuck that couple wild until fainting.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Girl, how did we fucked… My mouth tasted every single piece of her juice while I licked her and Mr. Davidson fucked me and we traded lots of positions, we licking each other and getting boned by Neil’s dick.

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck me!”

“Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

We’ve got our faces creamed when he finished and gave us beautiful orgasms. Now, I still work as babysitter to the Davidsons, but I do double duty as their lover. Should I need to ask for a raise or not?

Comment

The 50th story is finally here! I want to prove that, sometimes, nothing can beat people in uniform to excite someone. And in this story, it's true...

TAGS: M/F/F/, oral, 69, mast

There’s a saying that no one resists to a man in uniform. It wasn’t until I joined the Armed Forces that I found why they say that. Since the first moment I put my uniform, I can’t count all the women that approached me for a date. I don’t know why, but I guess the whole seriousness of being with the Army and the fact we are thought to be strong and valiant add something to the mix.

Being dressed as an Armed Forces man, I never can complain with female attention. Every time I appeared somewhere during my days off duty with my uniform, I went home with one or even more girls wishing to prove a man who were defending their country at the battlefield. Maybe it’s the hero thing that makes us into ‘hunkmasters’.

But I a man, and men usually are the ones who talk about the ones they date or the ones that fell at their feet just because of my uniform. Working closely with the WAC forces, where I am stationed right now, I met Louise Weathers and she showed me that now only men benefit from uniform-triggered relationships.

Louise is one of my closest friends I have at the Army and also a lovely person, sharing most of the same tastes and perks. Sexually, she had a something for both genders and, for my surprise, I found out she used the privileges of having a uniform to approach any guy or girl she wished. A girl doing something I always did? I never could imagine something like that!

That discovery only brought us together and we formed a team! We just spent our days at the place we were stationed devising plans and strategies to get women and men (for her). Off duties, we were free to test them, and mostly we were successful. If hotel rooms could talk, they would tell all the stories me and Louise brought to them.

“Hey, Paul, something to do next weekend?”

“Oh yeah, it’s our weekend off. I guess it’s the usual. Going to a bar, drink and find a pretty girl for a night of lovemaking”

“Right on!”

This has been our life for the last few years, using our uniforms to lure the people we want to be at our bed. Sometimes is great, sometimes is not. But that made our friendship strong and helped to build identification among us.

Well, enough talking about me and now to bring the reason why I am bringing this story for you. Theresa Modano was the nice of a Louise’s superior and right from the start I knew she was her number. Theresa was the kind of girl Louise liked… you know, a woman of good taste, good manners, sophisticated sexiness. But she didn’t know if Theresa could like someone like Louise or even have a fall for ladies.

The only thing we knew about her is that she dated a guy from stock market some time ago, but she was single at that moment. It was the perfect catch for us, but we were doubtful on how we could seduce her.

“I am afraid, you know Paul. Theresa is way classier than me and I don’t even know if she can dig girls, let alone someone who isn’t half of her sophistication”

“Ah, don’t worry Louise. She is single and I can’t see in her face something about she being picky toward boyfriends or even girlfriends”

“I know, but I don’t want her to think something bad of me, or even tell it to her uncle”

“I’ll see what I can do, but I don’t grant anything to you”

Louise was the one originally interested at Theresa, but after a few days with her, I found myself attracted to her as well, maybe it was the fact she felt a bit ‘way too much’ for any of us that turned my attention to the girl. With both of us falling for that girl, we had to come up with a plan to get her.

It did take days, but Louise and I found a way to lure her into our arms. There was a party for all the stationed forces on Friday and we knew Theresa should be in it. It was the perfect occasion for us to get that girl and show her the powers of an uniform.

“Do you think it will work out, Louise?”

“We spent the whole week thinking about it. If it doesn’t work, I don’t know what could”

At the party, everything ran out well and Theresa was there as expected. To be sure the weather was nice, me and Louise pulled a friendly chat the first time we met her.

“How do you think about the party so far, Theresa?”

“Being sincere, I like it! I am so tired of all those upper class meetings that coming to a party like this I feel somehow free. I should had listen my uncle before”

“Well, I hope he can be right during all the party…”

“Yeah. You seem all so nice and friendly, much different from my last boyfriend’s friends, those snobs…”

“Here you won’t find any snob or something like that”

“Hope God hears you, Louise. And I think I can see the environment and check if there is anyone available for a lonely girl like me”

So Theresa didn’t want to come home alone, huh? Our first approach made sure the field was clean for us to play. Me and Louise sat on a table and just watched her behavior during the party. She did talked with some boys, but it seemed it didn’t past from the chatting part to something that could be serious.

“I think you should talk with her, Paul”

“Do you think? I don’t know how she could react”

“We will only know if you go there and talk to her. Besides, it should be you the one to play as the ‘bait’, remember?”

“I know, but I am trying to find how I can be the guy”
                            “Don’t worry, you will find a way. I saw you doing that to lots of women and every time it worked. Paul, you know what to do! Just go there and do it”

She was right and I went to where Theresa was to start a conversation at the bar. Louise watched us and I guess she saw how the girl felt close to me. Her conversation with me was better and longer than any of the other guys she talked. She explained the reasons behind the end of her relationship and how she was tired to date guys like him and wanted to date someone different. When she mentioned she had something for guys in uniform, I knew our plan could only work well.

Our talk went well and we didn’t notice the time going by. At the end of the party, I offered her a ride home. When we just left the party, Louise expected outside.

“Are you two already leaving?”

“I am going to take Theresa home. She told her uncle someone would bring her back”

“Really? Can I join you? I am so tired of this party and need a rest”

It was part of the plan and surely Louise joined us to Theresa’s place. She rented a small apartment not far from the barracks and even invited us inside. The whole plan was going better than we had thought. But it could survive a different approach?

“You two seem to be very nice people. Way different that the ones I used to talk”

“I think you should forget them, Theresa. You are with uniform people. No one can resist to a uniform”

“Why do you say that Louise?”

“Well, it’s what people talk. Never heard someone talk about men in uniform?”

“Of course I know, but I never heard a woman talk like that. You know, like a man would say”

“Maybe because I am aware of that, sometimes more than any other women at WACs”

“Well, I think I speak for me and Louise that you should try other things. Meet other people, do other stuff, have other kinds of relationship”

“This is the reason I am getting closer to Army ties. They seem way better than any man or woman I ever met, in every single way. Sometimes I wonder how it could be date someone from the troops”

“Well, how about having a sample now?”

The fact of both of us talking at the same time puzzled a little Theresa’s mind, I guess.

“What do you two mean?”

“Theresa, I think you should try something different. And I think we can give you that”

“What exactly?”

“Don’t misunderstand us, but I think me and Louise are attracted for you”

“What? Do you mean there is a girl who likes me like that? And you too?”

“I understand if you say no, but we are here to show you don’t need fancy people to please you at all. We are two uniformed people here ready for you”

“ Well, I am not against. I just never tried it”

“Want to try now?”

“I don’t know. We are the three of us here and you are only back at work Monday, so… why not?”

When I realized what we were doing, we were kissing Theresa and she was smiling at us, her body between ours and rubbing herself against Louise and me. I couldn’t believe that our plan worked almost exactly the way we planned. Maybe it was too much perfect? Or she knew it?

Well, never mind… what matters here is that Louise allowed me to have first dibs on Theresa, as she sucked my cock while she watched. We were about to get naked but as a manner to reflect our tastes the hats were the only things allowed to stay on.

“She looks like she never sucked a cock!”

“After sucking that crappy one of my ex, this one looks like of a real man!”

Soon, Louise joined and the two kissed each other between taking turns sucking my meat. I knew Louise and never amazed on how she liked to do blowjobs, but Theresa’s skills amazed me. Not that she wasn’t a girl who could do it, but I think her upbringing would make her less prone to it.

“Your friend has a delicious cock, Louise! I really see why you stick closer to him”

Then, we went to penetration round and Theresa was the first. After giving her a nice cunnilingus, let’s say I did what her former boyfriend couldn’t. This in her words, because she scream as loud as she could how hot I was and how I was the best guy she ever done. All to Louise watch almost dropping her jaw…

“Yeahhh! Paul, you are the best! You are the best! Ahhhhhh!”

I did her in missionary and all fours before I changed to Louise. Now, Theresa was the one to see how I did my bi friend. Well, we never had sex much with each other, just when we had no other choice than that. But that night we were keen to do it and it was do or not.

“Ahhhhhh… Uhhhh… Fucking Shit! Ohhhhhh, Paul!”

I did both girls individually before we got into some ménage act and both girls seemed to love it (well they asked for more and more, so I’ll take they loved my skills). Then, Theresa sit at Louise’s face, like it was for some lesbian instinct every woman does have inside her, and the threesome started, me doing my best friend who in her turn had time of her life with Theresa’s pussy.

We had lots of positions, where we enjoyed each other like nothing, but I let the end to be only with them. Since it was Louise the first one who liked Theresa, nothing better than let them have their love with a proper sixty-nine.

“Uhhhhhh… lick my pussy, Theresa! Ohhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhh, Louise! You are so great! Ahhhhh!”

I watched them lick their pussies until they reached the orgasm, masturbating with the lesbian action. After that, they wanted me to cum on them and I did, leaving all my sperm on their faces and breasts. I tried to be careful to not let any drop fall on their hands.

Well, Theresa is our friend/sometimes lover now and occasionally joins us at our trips looking for girls. Despite she isn’t an officer, she now knows the powers of men and women with uniforms…

Comment

Remember when people say 'where x can at, can eat y more'? (guess it says like that or whatever the fuck...)... well, now time to care about this girl who went on a trip she will never ever ever forget... the 51st tale of our series

TAGS: M/F/F, M/F, F/F, oral

For me, the best part on turning eighteen is not what all people say about becoming an adult. I do not care much about the whole frenzy on getting drunk, seeing porn and even on being a ‘mature person’. The only thing I wanted was to go out with my friends without my parents bugging me and thinking I cannot take care of myself.

So you can imagine how happy I was when my parents allowed me to go on a spring break trip with my best friend Juliet and her boyfriend Ronny. They were heading to his folks’ place upstate and my parents thought it was better than going to Florida to take part in ‘regular’ spring break parties.

I know it’s not something common to ditch parties in the beach for a quiet week in the country, but Juliet and I were friends since junior high and we promised each other that we would go to spring break together when we both turned 18. However, we thought it was just the two of us, and now, Ronny was there as well.

Don’t get me wrong, Ronny was a good guy and they formed a good couple together. But it would be hard to lure her to see places that I was looking to see (you know, places where guys go) with her boyfriend by her side. I didn’t want to be also the third wheel if they wanted to do something, you know, that ‘couples do’.

“Are you sure I won’t be being a pain for you two? You know… you two might want some privacy and I am around…”

“You won’t pose as a trouble, Katie! You are my best friend and we are looking for that since we were young. Why worry about me going with Ronny? Nothing will change between us, sweetie!”

“I just don’t want to be there if you two wanted to… you know…”

“Be in mind that, if you want to have sex, we are going to tell you first!”

Anyway, the trip did happen. I could talk about it all the time, but this story needs me to confess something that unearthed from my mind during that week. And how my friendship with Juliet changed since that trip.

Well, as I thought it could happen, Juliet and Ronny gave themselves into the sexual pleasures. And how they were active, my Lord! The first day we were there, I think I only saw them at lunch and dinner, because they spent most of the time inside their bedroom. And I could hear them go it at even outdoors, all that festival of moaning and shouting…

At first, that annoyed me a little, even if they always warned me every time they went to do it. But, around day two or three, I guess it was on day four, my curiosity won the best of me and made me see what it was so good that they couldn’t leave their bedroom for long time.

I tried to look by the keyhole, but it was too small to see anything, but then I remembered there was a balcony outside where we could see the bedrooms from a good distance and, there, realized it was a good place to spy anyone and not been seen.

When I checked their balcony and the semi-open window, I could finally see the reason of all moaning and stuff. First, I noticed Ronny had a really, really big package! Well, I am not too experienced about guys’ dicks, but his… Jesus Christ! He could beat easily any of exes by a large margin.

Well, maybe this was one of the reasons Juliet liked to fuck him, and from what I saw, I noticed he was a gentle and masculine lover, who knows to be tender and ‘rough’ when it’s needed. See on my BFF’s face how much she pleased herself with his dick got me some ideas, and ideas I never thought I could have…

The moment I saw enough, I just ran away and went to my room, but I got really excited by watching them having sex. I tried to hide any feelings, but the next second I was touching myself thinking on Ronny sticking his long stick inside Juliet’s holes, hearing inside my mind the dirty moans, the plowing, the everything, you know, and that messed up with my mind even more than I thought…

Almost every time I heard those noises, I ran to a place where I could see them and watched their sex until I was horny as well and then went back to my room for my frenzy masturbatory sessions. In my mind, all the kinds of fantasies went through, with them doing and I watching, then me joining them, and also the ones where I did Ronny sol, and believe me, I even fantasized doing it with Juliet. What if I gone crazy? And if that was what I really wanted? Or it was just regular fantasies any woman like me could have?

I wasn’t too much concerned about answers. Just wanted to finger myself and have my orgasms picturing that big thing going inside my friend’s sweet cunny. And I tried to not feel uncomfortable when I was with them, hoping to not being caught or having to answer questions.

“You two are like two newlyweds at honeymoon. Almost unstoppable!”

“Do you think? I guess being away from our parents maybe touched our sexual desire in a way that we are doing what we can’t do in the city”

“But you two seem tireless! I wonder if you two have enough stamina to go outside and see other stuff”

“Come on, it’s not like anyone here cares if you are doing or not, right Kats!”

I don’t know why, but I felt that she gave me a weird look just after she told me that. And if she knew I was peeking on their sex? And if it was just a joke? I didn’t mind that much and just kept my game going, but there was that moment that everything comes clear.

Well, there was a Saturday afternoon that I spied on them again and then I went to my room to masturbate. You know, when someone has to touch itself, it must go until the end. But, after I came, the thing you never expected happened.

“Have time for a talk? “

I looked at the door and saw Ronny and Juliet, standing there and looking at me naked. My first reaction was to shout their names and ask what they were doing, while trying to cover myself. But they didn’t mind much about it.

“ Sorry for interrupting you, Katie. But I think we need to talk”

“Talk? Er… well, sure, why not? About what, anyway?”

“Well… we know you were spying on us having sex during the trip”

“What? How did you… I mean… what?”

“You don’t need to lie to us. We know you’ve been watching us…”

“I am sorry, but you two are hard to resist!”

“Hard to resist?”

“Yeah! Gosh, I just wished to be with my best friend enjoy a nice spring break trip and then you appear with your charms and big cock and has to come with us. I just wanted to see what she does see in you, Ronny”

“And judging by what we saw, you saw a lot!”

“Har har har, Juliet. Anyway, I was curious about all the noise you two were doing, found a place where I could see your window and… I get to like to see you two fucking”

“Really? And how did you liked?”

“I don’t know if his cock was the one who mesmerized me or the way he did you…”

“Well, we ain’t mad at you, Katie! We could’ve been because of the spying, but you are my best friend and we are at spring break, for God’s sake!”

“So, it that means you aren’t pissed off by watching you do it?”

“Well, I saw you are enjoying as much as I was, so why be mad about it?”

I confess I didn’t expect that Juliet could forgive me about that, my head fearing she could hate or even loathe me because of what I did at her expenses. But what came up next wasn’t even on my plans…

“Katie, mind if you join us tonight?”

“Me? You mean… you want me to have sex with you two?”

“I won’t leave a friend like you in the vain and Ronny said he didn’t mind a third person with us…”

I smiled of happiness when she proposed me that and, even naked, I jumped to give a hug at Juliet and Ronny. Maybe all that sex could be a good thing for me as well, anyway…

Later that day, we were at their bed, but now I was sharing his amazing cock with my best friend, licking and swallowing that gigantic tool.

“My Goodness! It’s really big!”

“Don’t you tell me you never had one that big?”

“Neither of my boyfriends can match his, all them combined I mean”

Taste that delicious cock, seeing how Juliet was happy to have him. That changed my mind about them. I came to that place somehow disappointed due to not being able to enjoy spring break as I wished, but they managed to change my mind.

“You must be proud to have a hunky boyfriend like him, Juliet!”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet!”

We jumped at his body and got a first sample of his dick in my pussy, while Juliet had her pussy licked by her boyfriend. That moment, it was clear in my mind why the thoughts of him and her doing each other ran through my mind.

“He fills completely my pussy! He is great! Ronny is better than any of my exes!”

“Told you so, Katie!”

We laughed and felt so much the excitement around that, out of nowhere, we kissed each other. I never kissed other girl apart those games people of our age does, therefore it was officially my first interaction like that with another girl. And I have to agree with the ones who say that it leave something to ask more.

“Yeahhhhhhhh! That is so good!”

I wanted it all, the whole experience and then I tasted my own friend’s slit as Ronny pumped his instrument inside my pussy. I won’t be here talking like a rookie on how it was good to lick a pussy for the first time, but I must say that I think I did a great job given the moans Juliet earned because of it.

Soon it was my turn to check if Juliet can keep with my lesbian knowledge (if I ever had one before that night), while seeing her enjoy his piston fucking her pussy. I loved the kind of experience I had with her, and I must admit she had something deep for women by the way she ate me.

We did it a little of everything sexually, at least the things we could afford being with 18 years old. Juliet and I asked for a grand finale and Ronny gave us and he was capable do deliver it, cumming on our boobs. Well, we did rub ours together while kissing to exchange some gooey material as well.

“So, how did you liked your first threesome?”

“I have no words. Could we do it again so we can have a second opinion?”

“I guess only tomorrow, before we leave…”

We had that other threesome the morning after, and both only made me think that trip was worthy of being called one. After that spring break, our friendship is still the same and she is still seeing Ronny. Which makes the next pause the perfect time for a threeway trip!

Comment

'I Came for Office Sex' might spun some bad puns, but it's the result of an office who smelled sex and three people which decided to break barriers for a pleasurable time

TAGS: M/F, M/F/F, oral, anal

It’s been five years since I was hired by Baumann & Schelotto to work there as their chief secretary. It’s not the best job in the world, I must tell you, but there, I can have something that not many places could offer me: lots of sex.

No, you aren’t reading it wrong neither it’s a bad joke. My job provides me the best workplace environment one woman with a cunning sex drive like me can deal with. The kind of people that work there, from both genders, works up my libido and makes me think and even take part in many pleasant situations.

When I got hired, it took some time for me to adjust myself there, but when I realized the kind of things people talked and did there, I found out it was the best place ever! And now, I need to tell you why I am writing about it.

First, I need to point out that office is a hunk magnet! I think neither of my old jobs, together, had the quantity of hot guys Baumann & Schelotto had. For wherever I looked, there was a good looking fellow standing as an eye candy. I need to say that, if God made a paradise, He placed it at a law firm office…

And what about the girls? Well, I never had interest on women before I started to work there, but there I knew some fine ladies that brought me second thoughts about my sexuality. Of course, which kind of woman wouldn’t at least feel a bi vibe entering there, you know…

Every day, the gossip ran around the entire office, from the boss to the cleaning lady. Everyone wanted to know about who slept with whom the previous night. Even the married ladies and guys joined, talking about what they did to their spouses. I think I would make many people who is reading this story shocked if I told at least 10% of what I heard… well, not forgetting that I always found time to touch myself thinking on those stories, there or at my place.

For the single people like me, the fun was on trying to find anyone available for a night of jiggy fuckery. There wasn’t any shortage of resources to lure a guy or a girl for a night or even an afternoon of sex. And I think now I should inform you about some stories I had in these five years.

There was this guy, Randy Jacobsen. The biggest rumor was that he had a small cock, but what intrigued us the most it was he was able to have women even if they knew his dick wasn’t that big. I decided to have my way with him to know the truth behind it. And what I knew was something that surprised me…

“Listen, Randy… you must know about the people at the office telling you have… you know… a package that isn’t filled with a big present”

“Stacy, I don’t care about what the others say about me or my penis. And I have other tricks that people don‘t know about me”

“Really? What kind of tricks you mean?”

“Mind if I show you?”

I didn’t mind and he definitely showed me how his trade was. I think he gave me the best oral a guy could give me in years! Randy knew how to compensate his not too endowed penis with his pussylicking and other tricks and then I learned how he could have the lot of women he got. You know, no woman can resist a guy that knows where she feels it.

“My God! Randy, you are awesome! I never felt like that before!”

“I just do good where most men fail on it”

And well, his dick is not that big but it does know how to be part of the game. And he used lots of tricks on me, specially involving my clitty, to make me orgasm, and what a an orgasm!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Randdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

I cannot forget the story involving one of my bosses, Theodore Perrett. He was a married man and to everyone outside and his family, a devoted husband. But inside the office, everyone knew that he cheated his wife with almost every female there. Mr. Perrett was the classic womanizer, always chasing tails and skirts everywhere.

I was one of the few that never got into his pants and found that situation very unfair. At first, I didn’t know why he never fucked me. He was very handsome and stuff and everyone who slept with him told me how good he was in bed…

That situation lasted until I caught him having his way with Sarah Smith, one of the assistants he always brought to his office for ‘personal meetings’. When he noticed me looking at them kissing and nearly taking off their clothes, he was totally appalled.

“Mrs. Cameron… it’s not what you’re thinking about!”

“Mr. Perrett, I wasn’t born yesterday! I know you were about to nail Sarah right here in your office…”

“Well, and what you want, Mrs. Cameron?”

“I want to join your little fun with Sarah or I will need to make a few phone calls to a few relatives of yours… specially your lovely wife”

“Are you trying to blackmail me?”

“Depends… I am here and you never called me to your personal meetings or whatever you and your girls do that… is this a good explanation to you?”

“Well, if you really want it, you should really come with us”

And you think I missed it? Hell not! Me and Sarah decided to work together and please him off. I just watched her doing a blowjob at him as I kissed Theodore and allowed me to lick my pussy, just as a beginning.

I don’t know where and what I should talk about that afternoon. We did so many things that is impossible to tell them without forgetting one or another, but let’s see if I can do it well…

We took turns on doing Mr. Perrett, feeling his cock go all the distance inside our pussies and asses. He fucked us so dirty that I even ask myself if this is one the reasons he is still married or if he only keeps that game for the women in the office.

“Dear Lord! Mr. Perrett! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhh! Yeahhh! You girls!”

I admit that watching Sarah humping her boss at the desk as I licked his balls was something that turned me on in an odd way. I don’t know how to say how odd it was, but I think I understood when I got myself licking her pussy as Mr. Perrett did my behind like a bull.

We fucked, licked, sucked and else. I know I could give you details, but I would need another story to tell them all. And there are others that I need to share with you folks, perhaps next time I might bring them to light…

Comment

Working...
                                X