Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gravity Falls Weird Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity Falls Weird Wednesday

Author's Note: This is a reimaging of the episode Carpet Diem. Originally it was meant to take place during the actual plot of the episode with this story taking place between scenes of the episode, but I found that too restraining for the story I wanted to tell. I didn’t want to do a sequel episode as I wanted to write Dipper and Mabel dealing with being in each other’s bodies for the first time and all the awkwardness that entails. So this an alternate versions of the events of that episode. Everything up to this episode is pretty much the same as in canon. Also remember, this takes place back in season one. So Wendy and Robbie are still together, no one knows about the portal or the identity of the author, and Dipper is still actively pursuing Wendy.

Also I will add a side effect to the mind swapping carpet as well changed some rules for how it works for the shake of this story, it will be apparent as the story goes on.

A note on the pronouns. Since this is a story about a boy and girl switching bodies I had some thought on what pronouns I should use, whether I should go biological, i.e. when Dipper is in Mabels’ body he’s a girl or mental, Dipper still thinks of himself as a boy even when in Mabel’s body. I decided to go with the later since, too me at least, it felt weirder to refer to Mabel as a he and Dipper as a she than to write her penis or his vagina. Let me know what you think in the comments.
    Story tags: Body swap, shota, loli, nudity, Anal, oral, M/M F/F/F M/F/F M/F M/M/F F/F

Chapter 1 Zap

It was a beautiful summer day at Gravity Falls. It was time to do what Mabel does best. Find a new cute guy. No problem there as she was wearing her cutest sweater covered in hearts. She surveyed the visitors as she entered the mystery shack. There was a cute boy with freckles and sandy blonde hair.

“Hey, what’s your name?”

“Greg.”

“Well Greg, is there anything I can help you with,” Mabel said, fluttering her eyes.

“Yeah, could you tell me that kid’s name?” Greg made a nod toward Dipper. Mabel’s face scrunched up in confusion. Why was he asking about her stupid brother? Didn’t he notice how cute she was being?

“That’s just my brother, Dipper.”

Greg’s eyes widen. “Your brother? Could you maybe introduce me?”

Mabel felt a flicker of annoyance. What is with Boys, they can be so thick sometimes. Okay, Mabel thought to herself, I can use this. “Sure, just let me…” Mabel turned her head only to find, Dipper was missing. Son of a kitten. “Excuse me a moment.”

She ran off, looking for her stupid brother. “Dipper, I need your help. I need you to befriend this cute boy and tell him how adorable I am..” When she saw Dipper, he was peeling the wall paper.

“Mabel, I think I found something.”

Later

“Hey Grunkle Stan, what room is this?” asked Mabel as she, her twin, and great uncle entered the newly discovered room in the Mystery Shack.

“I don’t know. Just another room to clean now.” Neither of the twins noticed the old man putting a pair of forgotten glasses into his pocket. The twins looked around the strange new room. The most notable thing, at least to Mabel, was the blue shaggy carpet. As she watched Grunkle Stan leave, Mabel came up with an idea. She slipped off her shoes, and shuffled her feet on the carpet. He could feel her hair stand on end. She snuck up on her brother.

“Hey Dipper, zap!” Mabel shouted as she poked her brother’s neck. Suddenly she herself lurching forward. Her brother had disappeared. She found herself looking at the wall her brother was examining. She noticed that her shoes where back on and her clothes felt weird. Almost as if she was wearing shorts. Wait, she was wearing shorts. Her brother shots and shoes and shirt vest combo. Mabel turned her head. She saw herself standing there, a completely dumbfounded expression on her own face. No, his face, Mabel realized.

“Dipper?” At once both twins began to freak out. Both her brother and Mabel where screaming. Mabel began punching her stomach, hoping to force this new body vomit out her essence. “Get out! Get out!” Meanwhile, Dipper was sitting in the corner, pawing at his new long hair muttering to himself, “This isn’t happening, this isn’t happening.”

Once the two twins had (relatively) claimed down and asset the situation. The examined their new bodies in a nearby full body mirror.

“Great just what we need, more Gravity Falls weirdness.”

“This is stupid.” Pouted Mabel.

“Urg, braces are horrible, it’s like my mouth hates me.”

“I don’t know why you’re so sweaty and awkward.”

Dipper was already in detective mode. He bent down and found the label for the carpet. Experiment 78, electron carpet. “Hmmm, atoms can swap electrons, this carpets must build up a static charge so powerful, it can swap minds!”

“Dipper I know nothing about sciency stuff, but that sounds stupid even to me. It’s magic Dipper. Let’s just leave it at that.”

Dipper rolled his eyes, “It can’t just be ‘magic’. There has to be some short of scientific…”

“I dated gnomes Dipper, gnomes! All bets are off. So unless you have a way to get are bodies back…”

“You just kind of zapped me right?” Mabel nodded. “Well, then it should work again.” Dipper shuffled his feet. “If I zapped you.” Dipper tapped his sister on the arm and nothing happened.

“Dipper?!”

“I can fix this, let’s not panic.”

“We’re gonna be stuck like this foreeeever.”

“I’ll go check the journal. In the meantime, I guess we’ll just have to act like each other. We can’t let anyone know, they’ll think we’re crazy. Maybe Soo’s would believe us, but let’s just keep this between us until I can get a better grasp on what’s going on.”

Mabel watched as her brother ran off in her body, well his body now. She’ll have to get used to that. She adjusted the hat on her head. She didn’t notice Greg as she bumped into him. Thinking fast Mabel said, “Hey Greg, my totally adorable sister Mabel said that we should like hang out and do guy stuff.” Smooth.

“Yeah, Dipper right? Look I have to go. My family staying at a bed and breakfast to a couple of days so if you wanted, you know, hang out tomorrow?”

“I would love to, I mean, yeah, sure, that’s cool.”

As Greg walked way Mabel could help but skip.
    Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 12-21-2016, 10:43 PM.
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

I must admit, I've always felt a bit iffy with Gravity Falls stories. The show has such a well established continuity and timeline that it feels difficult for me to actually enjoy a fic without being too worried or dimissive of any contridiction from the show. The continuity is also the reason why I haven't really written any GF fics myself. I always like to find ways to squeeze my stuff in around already established events in things, yet it just seems harder to do for Gravity Falls.

But having said that, I guess there's nothing wrong with telling an alternate story to what's already been established, which is clearly what you've done here. There's nothing wrong with that, I just never really thought of doing it. I must admit that it's been a while since I've seen the Carpet Diem episode, but I do remember a couple of scenes. But going over this story, you've laid it all out nicely in a way that I don't feel the need to go and see it again before I read any more (although I probably will, cause... why not?). And I'm getting a hunch on which direction you're taking Greg too. But I really did like this little intor, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got in mind for the next installment!

Comment

Originally posted by Lennox View Post
      I must admit, I've always felt a bit iffy with Gravity Falls stories. The show has such a well established continuity and timeline that it feels difficult for me to actually enjoy a fic without being too worried or dimissive of any contridiction from the show. The continuity is also the reason why I haven't really written any GF fics myself. I always like to find ways to squeeze my stuff in around already established events in things, yet it just seems harder to do for Gravity Falls.

But having said that, I guess there's nothing wrong with telling an alternate story to what's already been established, which is clearly what you've done here. There's nothing wrong with that, I just never really thought of doing it. I must admit that it's been a while since I've seen the Carpet Diem episode, but I do remember a couple of scenes. But going over this story, you've laid it all out nicely in a way that I don't feel the need to go and see it again before I read any more (although I probably will, cause... why not?). And I'm getting a hunch on which direction you're taking Greg too. But I really did like this little intor, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got in mind for the next installment!
      Yeah, that's always been a sticking point with GF fan Fiction, that the authors always wanted to fit in their Fan Theories about Bill or the author which would quickly be out of canon. I hope this dies down since the show is over. Yeah like I said I loved the premise but I had trouble fitting the story around carpet diem, so slight AU. Glad you'r enjoying this so far!
      Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 12-21-2016, 10:43 PM.
      Check out my stories

Comment

Sorry for the long wait but hear is chapter two!

Chapter two: Bathroom Blues

Mabel took a deep breath with her new nostrils. And then gagged on the smell. “God, he smells worse from his own body. How does he live like this?” Why did Dipper never bath? Fortunately, it is easy to make Dipper to take a bath when she was Dipper. Mabel walked into the bathroom. She went to unbutton her shorts when the full implications of what she was about to do hit her. In order clean her new body, she would have to strip complete naked and see Dipper’s… thing. She felt her face grow red. Nope. Not dealing with today. Not dealing with this ever.

Dipper was sitting of his sisters bed. If they were going to keep this from Grunkle Stan, they were gonna have to trade beds. Dipper looked at the faded paint on his new toes in a vain attempt to distract himself from the strap of the training bra digging into his back. Dipper went to change to change into Mabel’s night shirt, but as his sister before him, Dipper did not to get naked in his sister’s body. So he took off his socks and sister’s sweater and keep on her really seen tank top and the skirt. Mabel walked in. Taking her queue from her brother, she stripped of the vest and sock. As Mabel crawled under the covers.

"What does the journal say?”

"Nothing. No mention of carpets or mind swapping or anything." Dipper heard the bitterness in his own voice. The journal rarely failed him before.

Mabel put head in her knees and groaned. "Things will be better tomorrow. I’ll figure something out," Dipper told his sister. But his wasn't so sure himself
        "Sure, Dipper."

It was a long night. The twins would have loved to have slept in but it wasn’t going to be a good day. Mabel awoke tired and groggy. There were two notable sensations that Mabel noticed. First was a soreness on her right thigh. Apparently she slept on a pocket on her shorts and the button dug into her. The second was…

"Gaah, boner! Boner! How do I make it go away? How do I make it go away?”

Dipper awoke with a start. He was torn between embarrassment and amusement at his sister’s problem. “Stop yelling, stop yelling, just calm down." He looked toward the door. Hopefully Grunkle Stan was in a deep sleep.

"Calm down! Calm down?! I’m a twelve-year girl with a boner! I will not calm down.”

"It's a perfectly normal thing to happen. I've been waking up with one like every day for the past three months.”

"Gah! Why would you tell me that you gobber?”

"I'm just trying to help here."

"How do you get rid of it?”

"Well, I just,” Dipper paused for a bit," “that's not important. The thing is..."

Mabel cut him off, "What do you mean it’s not important… Oh God!”"The realization of her brother’s long bathroom trips in the morning sinking in. “Do you wash your hands? Oh God and we’re always high fiving and holding hands. Oh God there my hands now! Get them off, get them off!" Mabel shaking her hands, hoping they fall off her body.

Dipper gritted his teeth. "Yes I wash my hands. And every guy does it so stop freaking out, Stan well hear us. You don’t have to do that, in fact please don’t do that while you’re in my body.”

"Not a problem."

“Just go to the bathroom and pee. Sometimes that does the trick."

"Nope. Nope. Nopie nopie nope. All of the nopes. All of them. Every single one to ever happen before and the nopes yet to happen. Nope."

"Come on Mabel, you can’t pee my pants. Please don’t pee my pants. Please don’t make everyone think I pee my pants.”

"Alright, take me to the bathroom and you can aim your thing while I keep my eyes close.”

"Yeah, I,m not doing that.”

“Why? You have no trouble touching it apparently.”

"It just seems weirder when it’s not attached to you.”

“So want should I do?"

"Think about something else."

Easier said than done Mabel thought. It drew attention to itself. It hurt but also felt good in a weird way. "Like what?”

"I don’t know, sing a song or something."

After struggling for a moment and closes her eyes Mabel began to softly sing, “Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg race cars, lasers, aero planes it's a duck-blur. Might solve a mystery or rewrite history. DuckTales. Woo-oo. Every day they're out there making DuckTales. Woo-oo. Tales of derring-do bad and good luck tales. Woo-oo.” Mabel open her eyes, “Hey it’s gone! Thanks, bro.”

"Let’s get something to eat.” It was going to be a long day.

At the kitchen, Mabel was at it making her trademark Mabel juice while Dipper was working on his oatmeal. As Dipper watched his sister dump glitter into the blender he could'’t help but say, “How can you drink that crap?"

"Watch your mouth young man. Mabel juice gives a young girl such as myself the energy for a busy day. Besides it’s better than that bland oatmeal you eat.” Mabel took a swing of Mabel juice while Dipper took a spoonful of his oatmeal. Both twins began to gag.

"It's too tangy! It hurts my teeth," Mabel said.

"It's all mushy and gross. I think the oats are stuck in the braces."

“Dipper, what’s going on?"

Dipper groaned. “When we switched bodies, we also switched taste buds too."

“So I can’t eat all my favorite foods! Bla."

"Maybe we can try switching breakfasts?"

Dipper slid his bowl to his sister while she slid her glass of Mabel juice to him. Mabel looked down at the bowl of oatmeal. She looked over at her brother. He wore a skeptical expression as he peered into the glass. It was so weird looking at her own face especially since it was wearing such a Dipper like expression. Dipper took a sniff of the drink. He gingerly took a sip. His eyes lit up. He took a longer, deeper sip.

"This tastes weird, but it’s a good kind of weird.” He took another sip. “How knew plastic could taste so good."”He began to suckle a plastic dinosaur he pulled out of the cup.

Mabel look back at the oatmeal. She took a small spoon full of the oatmeal, she took a small bit. Her face lit up. She began to shovel the stuff down. Grunkle Stan walked in.

"Geez, what’s that smell?” He looked from Dipper to Mabel. “Are you two wearing the same clothes as yesterday? Showers now."

Both Mabel and Dipper faces showed a flicker of panic. Neither of them wanted to bath each other’s bodies. Dipper spoke, “Since when have you cared about our personal hygiene."

"Since it could affect sells, Mabel. There a butt load of tourist coming into town today and I don’t need your kids BO scaring them off.”

"Come on, Grunkle Stan could just we use, I don’t know, body spray?" Mabel was grasping straws.

"Look I'm in charge of you two for the summer, so get your butts to the bathroom now!” Mabel and Dipper walked to the bathroom, filled with a sense dread.

Mabel, having lost rock, paper, scissors, was standing in the bathroom wearing nothing but her brother’s underwear. She could feel her cheeks burning. The shower was running. She stuck her hand under the running water. It was hot. She took a big breath, closed her eyes, and pulled down the undies. She stumbled into the shower, eyes still closed, trying to find the shampoo. She found it and poured it on her head. The shampoo poured down her head. After three rubs Mabel had already got all of her new hair. She’d used too much. Stupid Dipper, his hair is too short. It took forever to rinse all that shampoo out. After a bit of fumbling she found the soap. Awkwardly, she rubbed the soap over her body which was hard with her eyes closed. And it wasn't just washing with her eyes closed but everything felt off as well. From the size of her body parts to the feeling of the muscles, stuff she never even noticed before, was just so different then what she was used too. And Even though she could'’t see it, she could still feel it just hanging especially when she was bending over to clean her feet. She was nervous that she would touch it. That reminded her of the incident this morning and it was hard again.

Before she could think of a song her eyes fluttered open and there it is. Mabel could feel the red in her face. She was looking at her brother’s feeling erect thing, well it was technically her thing now. She went to grab at her hair only to remember that she had short hair now. Staring at it made to head feel lighter. Well, if it was hers, she might as well wash it. Embarrassed at herself, Mabel took the soap bar and rubbed her new…penis. She felt her face flush. It was weird how her penis skin moved.

Mabel moved the soap onto her balls. She soon dropped the soap. Her hands began exploring her new appendage. She couldn't help herself. Her breath became heavier and her mind fuzzier. Her eyes closed and her thoughts drifted through the varies cute boys. Her favorite boy band Sev’ral Timez, Greg and his cute smile, her cute 7th grade life science teacher, then her first kiss Mermando. His shirtless chest, the feeling of his mustache hairs against her upper hair. Her pumping became faster. She felt a jolt of pleasure hit her as her member erupted its goo. She had never felt anything so amazing.

“Fudgsicle!" Mabel shouted as she launched more and more semen onto the floor of the tub. As she finished, the relation at what she just did hit her. Did she just actually do that?

A stream of pee came from her still hard member. As her piss run down the drain, she noticed that her goo seemed to stay on the floor of the tub. A sense of panic raised in her chest. Everyone would see it, then Dipper would know that she did that in his body. Oh God this so embarrassing. She took the shower head and aimed at the goo, pushing it toward the drain. Once she made sure that everything was down the drain, Mabel turned off the shower. As she dried off and changed into a fresh clothes Mabel couldn't help but think about things. A cocktail of emotions was bouncing around in her brain. Disgust and embarrassment at her actions, but they were mixed in with an odd sense of curiosity of the new source of pleasure she had felt and a bit of a thrill at doing something so… naughty.

Later, when his sister finally got her butt out of the bathroom, Dipper found himself looking at his sister’s face in the mirror. Red faced he wasted little time in undressing. It’s like removing a band-aid he figured, best to get over with quickly. What he did struggle with was the training bra.

After a lot of awkward pulling, tugging and, reaching Dipper got the bra off and stuck in his hair. Which was embarrassing but he was more concerned about his bare chest that was once his sisters. Quickly he placed his hands on his chest, only to realize that he was touching his sister’s breast. He removed his hands shouting and jumping back as if he was trying to get away from the breast attached to him. He felt the training bra bounce against his legs. Dipper should properly deal with it. He did manage to remove the bra, along with a small chuck of hair.

“Mabel’s not gonna like that.” Dipper began to feel pressure down below. “I need to pee.” He walked over to the toilet, raised the seat. He looked to the toilet to his vagina. "How the hell do I..?"

Later, Mabel was looking for her brother. "“Dipper, you done in the bathroom yet?" The Shack is gonna open soon and you to wear this super cute sweater.” She held in her hand a freshly knitted sweater with a picture of a pig. She found her brother leaving the bathroom, in a bathrobe, carrying a mop.

There were some suds in his hair. “Dipper you did't rinse your hair right... wait. Where you mopping the floor? What did you pee on the floor?” Mabel joked. Than see saw Dipper’s face. “Oh my gosh, you peed on the floor! What, are you trying to embarrass me?"

Dipper’s face blushed red. "No, I tried aiming it at the toilet and I just did’t realize where it would come out.”

"How did you not…? Do you not know how girls pee?"

“No! How would I know how girls pee?"

"How can you not know how girls pee?”

“Where would I learn that Mabel? I don’t watch girls going to the bathroom!”

Mabel put her head in her hands.

“Also, how do on put on a bra?" Dipper held up the bra with the wad of hair stuck in it. Mabel let out a groan. This was really going to be a long day.
        Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 07-11-2016, 01:28 AM.
        Check out my stories

Comment

Chapter 3: Work Day

Dipper and Mabel walked onto the rug. Dipper looked at his sister. “Ready?” Mabel nodded. Quickly rubbing their feet on the carpet, they then poked each other. Nothing happened. Dipper looked down at the pig sweater Mabel forced him to wear. “Do I really have to wear this thing? It makes me look like an idiot.”

Mabel glared at her brother. “First thing, pigs are adorable you poop head. Second, everyone is going to think that you’re me, so why would you care.”

“I guess you right.”

“Look don’t go all list crazy or mystery solving mode while you are in my body, you got it? Just try to look as adorable as you can. I’ll do the easy part and try get to Greg interested in me. Please, please don’t mess up for me. He might be …”

“He might the one, I know.” He didn’t know what was worse. The fact he was pretending to be his sister while his sister was pretending to be him so the guy can date her(him). Or the fact that this wasn’t even the weirdest thing he had to do this summer. It’s hard to top dancing in a lamb costume in pacify ghosts is pretty hard to top on the weirdness factor. “Please tell me I’m not going to have kiss him.”

Mabel rolled her eyes. “No, please don’t kiss my crush, that would be weird. Just figure out this whole carpet before that comes up.”

“Oh yeah, easy.”

Their Grunkle’s voice called out, “Kids, we’re about to open. Show time now!”

It was a busy day. Costumers walking around the gift shop, going through the tour. Mabel was given the task setting and resetting everything up in the tours. While Dipper was busy restocking the gift shop. After the long day, Mabel was grumbling as she dragged the deer bear statue back into the closet. When she came into the gift shop she saw Greg standing there.

“Greg!”

“Hey Dipper, your sister said that you would be here.” He nodded over to Dipper. Dipper half shrugged and half waved. Okay Mabel, time to be your own wing man.

“Yeah, my sister’s super cool. She’s totally rocking that cut sweater, right?”

“Ah, it’s okay I guess,” Greg said. Mabel could see her brother face palm over by the register.

Mabel could feel herself sinking. Time to do some investigating. “So what kind of girls are you in to? Like super cute or super mega ultra-adorable cute and which one do you find my sister?”

“You talk about your sister a lot.”

Why does Dipper’s body have to be so darn sweaty. “Well, only because she’s the best sister.” Maybe it was time to change the subject. “Why don’t you tell me about yourself.”

“Yeah okay. Want to walk around the woods with me?”

‘Of course I do!” Mabel yelled a little too loudly. “Hey, Soos, cover for me.”

“No problem dude.” Mabel waved at Soos while she and Greg run out into the woods. As the two walked, Mabel could feel the sun on the back of her neck. It was odd. Her neck was never exposed to the elements before. It was hard trying to hype herself up without making herself seem too eager or making it like her brother had a weird obsession with her. She didn’t want to scare him off. So she let Greg talked about himself. His parents, they are big time business executives in town for a meeting with Preston Northwest. He didn’t really have a lot of friends and none of his classmates really understand him.

They came onto a log. They both sat down.

“Thanks for listening. Most people think I’m a weirdo,” Greg said.

“Well, people think I’m weird too.” Which was true, her brother does have a reputation for being odd. Heck if Mabel was complete honest, so did she. “It’s nice to have someone to relate too.” Than Greg kissed her.

Oh my gosh he’s kissing me! This is fantastic! Wait a minute he’s kissing Dipper! Mabel mentally groaned. Well there goes my shot. Of course your next crush is gay. At least his not a bunch of gnomes in a hoodie. The right thing to do would be to stop kissing and tell him that she (and by she, she means Dipper) wasn’t gay. But she didn’t. His lips on hers felt so good. He could feel her head getting hot and fuzzy again, like back in the shower. She had another boner.

Meanwhile back at the shack, Dipper was dusting the selves. He hoped that Mabel wasn’t making him look like a goofball. He does have a reputation. Alright, it wasn’t a very good reputation but it was his.

“Hey Mabel,” a voice came from behind him.

“Wendy!” Dipper shouted.

“Could we talked in private?”

“Yeah, of course!”

Wendy turned to her co-worker. “Hey Soos, could you cover for us?”

“Actually dudes, I’m already covering for Dipper so I can’t really…”

“Okay thanks Soos!” Wendy shouts, pushing Dipper out the door.
          Dipper could feel the sweat build up on his brow. He wondered if he could use if opportunity to see how Wendy really thinks of him. He would have to do it in a way that would raise suspicion. The duo stopped right behind the dumpsters. Dipper was so lost in his own thoughts that he barely registered that Wendy started talking.

“Hey, Mabel remember that…thing we talked about after we were almost killed by those crazy ghost?”

Dipper thoughts where going fast, Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. Can’t let her know I’m Dipper. What did they talk about? Did Mabel tell me? Can’t remember. Just have to wing it. “Yeah, of course I remember the thing. Like I could I forget the thing,” Dipper laughed. Nailed it.

“Well, I was talking to Robbie,” Wendy pause and took in a breath, “and his in to it.”

Great, Robbie. Maybe Dipper could work this to his advantage. Maybe as Mabel, he could convince Wendy to dump Robbie! “Good! I’m totally down with doing the thing with you and… Robbie.”

Wendy brows feruled. “Are you sure? Look last time we talked, we’re were just almost killed, our emotions were high.” Wendy closed her eyes, deep in thought. “Yeah forget it, this was a bad idea. You’re way too young…” Wendy hit on of Dipper’s buttons.

Dipper had no idea what she was talking about, but being called young made him blurt out, “No I’m not. I could totally do it.”

“Not with me and Robbie, not for your first time.”

“But it wouldn’t be my first time. I’ve totally done it before.”

“Like with two people?”

“Oh yeah doing it with two people is the best.”

“When the hell would you? What was it the gnomes?”

Dipper, having no idea what the hell they were talking about, was glad to have something familiar to grab on to. “You know what it was with the gnomes.”

“Those fucking bastards! I’ll kick their tiny asses!”

Dipper wasn’t sure why Wendy was so mad, but he didn’t want her to hurt herself chasing after magical creatures. “No, no, no. I asked them to. I loved it. I really loved it which why I want to do it again with Robbie.”

It was hard for Dipper to guess what Wendy was thinking. It was almost like she seemed was conflicted. “Alright, we’ll do it tomorrow afternoon. Robbie’s parents aren’t home. Unless you need more time to get ready…”

“No, no. I’ll be ready.”

Wendy took off her hat and ran her hands through her hair. “Sure. It’ll be a hell of a three way. See you then.” It took Dipper a minute to fully digest what she just said. Than Dipper just realized the conversation he had with Wendy as his sister. Dipper needed another swig of Mabel juice.

Meanwhile, Mabel was very busy with Greg. They were both standing up, bodies together as they were making up. When they broke apart all Mabel could say was, “Hee hee, our boners are touching.”

“Yeah, I wonder what it looks likes,” Greg said, eyeing Mabel’s crouch, “a boner I mean.” Greg’s face was beet red.

“Uh, you’ve never seen yours?”

“No like another guys.”

“Would you like to see mine?” Mabel felt bolder than she ever felt. Never had she ever considered doing something like this. Well, there was that one time when she and Wendy talked about having a three way, but that was 90% post we-just-survived-almost-getting-killed-by-ghosts euphoria and 10% smile dip high. It wasn’t a serious conversation. But now she wanted this. Not kissing or hand holding but sex. She was so light headed it was hard to focus on anything else. She pulled down her shorts relieving her hard member. Greg’s eyes widen. Mabel grinned. “I want you to touch it.” Greg looked nervous. Mabel grabbed his hand and guided it toward her penis. Greg firmly grasp it. Their breaths became louder and heavier as Greg masturbated Mabel. It didn’t take long for Mabel to cum into Greg’s palm. “Okay, it’s your turn.”

Mabel could hear her heart pounding in her chest as she reached for the boy’s belt. Once undone, his pants fell to his ankles exposing his hard dick. Mabel grabbed his base and began to lick the head. Greg grabbed Mabel’s hair with his hand that wasn’t covered in cum. Mabel slow put it in her mouth., swirling her tongue. Using skills mastered on popsicles, Mabel sucked Greg’s cock. Greg blasted inside Mabel’s mouth. He came so fast, she spits his dick out her mouth, showering her face. The semen tasted odd but not unpleasant. It was incredibly warm. It drippled down her chin.

Greg was in shock. “Oh God, oh Dipper. What the hell was that? That was amazing.”

The sound of snapping branches brought Greg and Mabel out of their daze. A pair of hikers came through the woods. The came to a stop when they saw, what appeared to them, two half naked boys covered in semen. “What the shit?” Mabel and Greg took off, pulling their pants up as they ran along. They came back to the shack and went to the back. They quickly cleaned themselves using a hose. After getting all the cum off, Greg turned to Mabel.

“My parents will be at an overnight meeting with the Northwests all night. I’ll have the hotel room to myself. Come over and we can continue. Mabel nodded and Greg quickly kissed her before running off. Mabel sat down in the dirt, completely disbelieving on what just happened.
          Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 08-24-2016, 10:29 PM.
          Check out my stories

Comment

Sorry for the long wait. Real life stuff didn't leave me much time or energy to work on this but I hope you all find the wait worth it.

Chapter Four A Sleepover or Two

Dipper was torn. The idea of a threesome was gross, terrifying, but somehow… also exciting. He would see Wendy naked! But he would have to see Robbie naked. But would see Wendy’s butt freed from those tight jeans! But then he would have to Robbie’s dick. But he would Wendy’s boob’s! But he would have to watch Wendy have sex with Robbie. But he would get to have sex with Wendy! But he would have to have sex with Robbie. Dipper’s mind went back and forth like this for a while. His stupor was broke when Mabel walked in the door. Dipper’s eyes narrowed, angry and jealousy filled his head. How the hell could Mabel go behind his back like that. She knew he liked Wendy. Besides they were way too young to be thinking of stuff like that. There was also the fact that Wendy went to her… Should he call Mabel out?

Dipper opened his mouth, “So, how was Greg?”

Mabel nearly jumped out of Dipper’s skin. “Uh, fine. Great.”

“So, am I going to have to go on a date with him?”

“You know, I didn’t think that’s going work out like that.”

Dipper sighed, “Oh thank God.”

“But I am staying over at his hotel room tonight.”

“But you just gave up on him. You’re not going to try to creep on him.”

You have no idea bro Mabel thought to herself. Out loud she said, “I just think he’s a cool guy Dipper.”

Dipper was too tired and angry to think too deeply about this. “Whatever, I just don’t to see videos of myself painting toenails or something online okay?”

“No problem Dip. I’m gonna let Grunkle Stan know.” She ran off to her Grunkle.

“Sure, thing Dipper,” Stan said. “I’m glad that you’re finally making some friends your own age. It’s good that you get along Soos and Wendy but being with your peers will be good for you. Besides your sister is having a sleepover with her own friends tonight so this works perfectly.”

How could she be so stupid! Mabel totally forgot about Grenda and Candy coming over tonight! Stupid, stupid Mabel. She ran over to Dipper to explain the sleepover to him. Dipper was less than pleased.

“Great, not only will you be doing God knows what with what’s his face, now I have to entertain your friends.”

“What’s with you today? You’ve been a huge butt.”

“I don’t know but it seems like I always lose everything because of you!”

Mabel felt tears come to her eyes. She was shocked by the level at anger she felt from her brother. “What are you talking about? Is this because I switched bodies? Because I didn’t know…”

Grunkle Stan came running into the room. “I heard shouting. Is everything okay?”

Dipper and Mabel glared at each other. Despite the tension, both thought it was strange to be staring down their own faces. Mabel found her voice. “Everything is fine Grunkle Stan.” She grabbed her bag. “I was just leaving.” And she stormed out the room.

Later Dipper changed into Mabel’s sleeping shirt. He still felt a twinge of embarrassment changing clothes in his sister’s body. But it was getting strangely easier. At least he knew how to pee. Grenda greeted Dipper with a crushing hug. “Are you ready for a fun night Mabel?”

Candy dumped the content of her bag. Board games, trashy romance novels, and teen zines spilled out onto the floor. “Totally ready…gals.” Dipper’s fake grin was hurting his face.

It must have shown on his face. “Are you okay Mabel?” Candy asked.

“What? Yeah. Yeah. I’m just peachy. You know me, Peachy Mabel.”

“Come on Mabel. Just tell us.” Candy grabbed Dipper’s hand. “Whatever it is, we want to help.”

Grenda grabbed both Dipper and Candy in a head lock. “Yeah! That’s what friends are for!”

Dipper was thrown off. He was not used to this much positive reinforcement. It was a bit disarming. Grenda loosen her grip and Dipper slipped his head out and he made his way to his own bed and sat on his own bed.

Candy and Grenda looked at each. “Uh Mabel? Why are you sitting on your brother’s bed?”

“It’s been a hell of a day.” Dipper ignored the girls squeaks at their friend swearing. “And I’m a little stress after Wendy asked me in be a threesome with her…” Grenda and Candy’s mouths dropped. “I shouldn’t have said that out loud…”

Meanwhile Mabel was sitting on the hotel bed. Greg’s parents seemed nice if a bit distracted. They barely seemed to notice her. They were gone twenty minutes after Mabel showed up. For dinner, the duo ordered several pizzas and ice cream. They watched Labyrinth, cuddling close together. Half way through the movie, Greg sat of Mabel’s lap. They began to kiss each other deeply. Soon they were tearing off each other’s clothes.

“Hold on,” Greg went to get something. He came back with a large jar. “This is lube.” Greg pulled out a glob of what looked like jelly. “I got it online. Got it fast delivered.” Mabel watched, fascinated, as Greg smeared the Jelly around his cock. Mabel felt her own twinge. Somewhere, deep in her brain she thought that it was her brother’s penis that was twinging, but it was buried underneath to much desire for her to care. Greg used his index finger to pull a glob of lube. He held his finger close to her butthole. “Dipper, do you want this?”

Mabel nodded, “Greg please, I need it.”

Meanwhile, Candy and Grenda was still processing what Dipper had just said. “And you said yes!”

“I didn’t know what else to say Candy! It took a while for what she was saying to sink in!”

“Why don’t you just call her and tell her no!”

Grenda stood up and shouted, “No, Mabel you can’t miss out on an opportunity like this!”

Dipper was surprised by this. “I, uh, what?”

“Mabel listen to me. This is a once in a lifetime chance. How often are any of us gonna get a chance to be treated like an equal, like an adult with high school kids?”

“Yeah, YEAH!”

“Besides, you gonna get a chance with a cutie like Robbie.”

An image of Wendy in her red swimsuit flashed in Dipper’s mind. “Yeah, Robbie.” What was it with girls and terrible taste? “But what is if I mess up? I don’t have any idea how you know… sex works. Like I have a general idea but… what if I embarrass myself with Wendy?” And then he hastily added “and Robbie.”

“Well, Wendy shouldn’t that hard. Wouldn’t it be like you know, masturbating?” Candy whispered the last word as if someone might be listening.

“How do girls… you know?”

“Mabel, have you never touch yourself down there?”

The truth was he was masturbating regularly for about six months now. But that was a different set of equipment than what he had now. “No.”

Grenda stood up. “Well there’s only one thing to do! We’re going teach you about sex and stuff!”
            “We are?”

“Yes Candy, we are. What are best friends forever for? Are all those friendship branchlets we made are lies?”

Dipper’s face became beet red. No, this is wrong. Abort, abort. But what Dipper heard come out of his mouth was, “Okay.”

Meanwhile, Mabel and Greg where taking things to the next level. They were on the bed. Mabel was flat on her stomach, she could feel her member pressed against her stomach. Greg was behind her on his knees. He was gently prodding Mabel’s butt, rubbing the lube around her anus. Mabel was naked expect for Dipper’s hat. Greg was completely nude. Mabel was breathing heavily. “Greg please, I’m going crazy here.” Greg didn’t say anything but responded by sticking his finger in her butthole. Mabel bit into the pillow. This felt great but it wasn’t enough. “Greg, stop teasing me.”

“I’m not teasing you Dip. I’m just applying the lube so it doesn’t hurt. I read online that you need pliantly of lube.” Greg finally removed the finger. Greg slapped her sides signaling her to get on her hands and knees. She complied. Mabel felt something bigger than a finger press against her entrance. “Are you ready?”

“Yes.” Greg pushed his penis into her. “Yeeeeeah! Holy fudge, Greg.” Greg felt the warmth embrace his member for a second. Than he began to slowly pump away. She heard the sound of his body slap into hers with little thud, thud, thud. She felt her own member bop around. “Hmmm, fudge, fudge, fudge. Ah, I love you, I love you, I love you.” Greg began thrusting faster and each thrust Mabel muttered an I love you. She soon felt a tingle in her head. The same tingle she felt in the shower and back in the woods. She screamed as she climaxed, getting semen all over the bed sheets. Greg was cuming as well. He blasted his load deep inside Mabel. When he was done, he dislodged himself from Mabel’s butt. Greg sat down, Mabel laid on her stomach. Mabel looked back at Greg, a devilish grin on her face. “I say we switch things up for round two.”

Back at the other sleepover, Grenda had sat up on Dipper’s bed hiking up her night shirt. She pulled her underwear to the floor and stepped out of them. Somewhere inside Dipper’s brain he was thinking, “This is wrong. I shouldn’t be doing this in this body, it isn’t mine. Also, they have no idea that I’m a boy let alone Dipper.” But an overpowering emotion was preventing himself from stopping this, horniness.

Grenda spread her legs revealing her vagina. Candy piped up, “Grenda we might need some towels.”

“Right, thank you Candy. You’re so smart!” Grenda clapped Candy in the back as she set up the towels. Grenda sat on one while the other was put at her feet. “It can get kind of messy.” Candy gave one to Dipper to sit on, while she sat on herself.

Looking at Grenda rubbing her thighs, Dipper could help but look at her pussy. “Well, it looks like Grunkle Stan owes me twenty dollars,” remembering a bet with Grunkle Stan after they had met Grenda.

“Okay Mabel, the best thing to do is to warm yourself up by rubbing your thighs.”

“This seems a little advanced for us since were just you know twelve.”

“Grenda looks up this stuff online all the time.”

“Candy! Oh my gosh. Before you go at the clitoris...”

Dipper interrupted, “The what?”

“Wha? The little button thing on top of your vagina. Come on Mabel!”

“Right, right, right. As someone who has always been a girl I total knew what that was.”

“So, anyway you use your fingers to massage the sides.” Dipper could feel his own pussy start to get wet. He really hoped this didn’t stain Mabel’s underwear. Maybe he should remove them to be sure. Candy’s face was also starting to get red. Dipper quietly slipped out of his underwear.

“Th-than you, ah, switch to the clit.” She pulled her finger from her wet pussy. Grenda than used two fingers up and down on her clit clitoris. Her grunts and moaning got even loader.

“I hope Grunkle Stan doesn’t her this,” Dipper thought to himself. Grunkle Stan, meanwhile was in the basement, the secret one behind the vending machine. Seventies rock was blasting while he was welding some strange metal. He wasn’t hearing anything that was going on in the attic.

“Hey, Grenda, I th-think that it-t’s time for Mabel to have some hands-on practice?” Dipper turned his head to see Candy’s bare pussy. Dipper could feel his own juices dripping from crotch. He edged closer to his sister’s friend. “Mabel, please…” Dipper stuck his finger into her wet mound. He did his best to mimic the movements that Grenda made. Judging by the screams she was making; his best was pretty good. While he was working Candy, Dipper’s left went down to his own pussy.

“Oh, fuck.” The sensitivity of his walls surprised him. Dipper began to work Candy’s clit, while Grenda finished herself off. She then came behind Dipper reached her hand around and began working on Dipper’s clit. “Faster, faster, oh God Grenda faster.”

While this was going on, Dipper was going faster on Candy. “Uh, Mabel, please don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Candy soon found herself coming. Dipper find himself coming as well. The girls found themselves flushed, panting, cover in sweat and other bodily fluids.

After a moment Grenda spoke. “Uh girls? I think we might have over done it.”

Back at the hotel, Greg was flat on his back as Mabel entered him. Mabel started thrusting deep into Greg. The look on Greg’s face was so cute. She could she his thing laying against his stomach. She had a desire to get close to him. Mabel pulled Greg up on to her lap. She held on to him. She could feel his member pressing against her stomach. “Oh Greg, I love you!”

“Dipper, I’m…” Mabel felt Greg give another orgasm as his hot speed spill on her stomach. She soon felt herself cumming deep into Greg’s bowels. She kissed her love hard, rolling each other’s tongue’s together. Mabel couldn’t believe that her body still had that much her. Tired and drained she dislodged herself from Greg. He had already begun to drift off to sleep. Mabel cuddled up beside him, both naked as the day they were born and covered in each other’s cum, and slowly doze off.
            Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 12-21-2016, 11:03 PM.
            Check out my stories

Comment

I love it. I'm a sucker for gender-bender stories, and I love seeing these kids react to their bodies like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketmann View Post
                I love it. I'm a sucker for gender-bender stories, and I love seeing these kids react to their bodies like this.
                Thank You! I wanted to see how they would react to certain parts of their anatomy
                Check out my stories

Comment

Chapter Five: A Big Step

When Mabel woke up she could feel her boner sandwiched between Greg’s butt cheeks. It would have been a great if not for the fact that the sheets were incredibly crusty and her skin was really flaky. “Ewww,” Mabel said scratching her arm.

Greg woke. “Morning Dip.” He looked around at the bed and then his own body. “We really should have cleaned our self’s up last night. Well we better shower.” Greg jumped off the bed. “Care to join me?” he asked, extending his hand to Mabel.”

Mabel felt like she was in a dream. “Yes, my prince.” By the time, Mabel reached the bathroom, she was already hard. The duo entered the hotel’s large shower. Mabel took some body wash and began to clean her arms. She felt a hand grab her erection.

“Need a little help their Dip?” As Greg pumped her, Mabel sandwiched his penis between her butt cheeks and grind. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony. Mabel felt Greg unless his hot semen as it hit her back. Mabel soon followed him, shooting globs of goo all over Greg’s hand. “Silly Dipper, now we’ll need to clean up again.”

Mabel could have stayed like this forever but as the morning went on however, Greg became moody and distant. Nothing Mabel said or did seemed to get through to him. When his parents came back the barely acknowledged Greg and didn’t seem to noticed Mabel at all.

“Hope they don’t notice the stains on the couch or the beds.”

“They won’t. They never notice anything.”

“Well that’s… good. I guess.”

Greg gave a grunt.

So, what’s your name on Facebook? We can totally chat…”

“Dipper, we’ve never see each other again.”

“What?”

“This. This can’t go on. It was fun, but it just wouldn’t work.”

“But I love you! We made love. You took my virginity.!”

“No, you took mine! I just wanted to hang out! Maybe work up to holding hands, but you had to jump all over me! What was I supposed do with that?”

“But, but love.”

“Goodbye Dipper.”

Greg closed the door in Mabel’s face. Ashamed, hot tears fell from her face. She ran from the hotel out into town. She was acutely aware at the stares she was drawing from everyone as she ran across town. Mabel just wanted to crawl into sweater town but she didn’t even have a sweater. By the time, she got to the shack she was choking on her own sobs. Hoping to avoid Dipper and Grunkle Stan, she hurried into the bathroom. She washed her face than looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed something on her chin. Hair. So, Dipper final gets that facial hair, but’s when she’s in his body. She would have laughed if she wasn’t feeling so miserable herself.

She back into the room and noticed that Dipper was missing. Where the heck did he run of too? Mabel wondered around the shack. She saw Grunkle Stan in the kitchen, counting money. “Grunkle Stan, have you seen Dipper, I mean me, I mean Mabel?”

“Uh, she went out with Wendy. Are you feeling okay? Did everything with that rich kid work out?”

“Everything’s fine, but I doubt I’ll hear from Greg anytime soon.”

“Shame, I was hoping to fleece some money off his parents.”

“Grunkle Stan!”

“What? I’m business man Dipper.”

Mabel walked away. And Dipper was giving me grief about Greg. Poor Dipper…

Dipper was following Wendy through the town graveyard. Apparently, Robbie parents are morticians. Great like he wasn’t weird enough already, he lives with dead people in his front yard. The good news is that this makes him the first target in a zombie uprising so that’s a plus.

Before Wendy knocked on the door she turned to Dipper. “Mabel, I just want you to know, you don’t have to do this. If you think you have something you think you need to prove to me, Robbie, or yourself, you don’t. Also, you are free to change your mind at any time. We do this, we do this on your terms. So, Mabel, are you sure that this is what you want?”

Dipper looked into the redhead’s sparkling emerald eyes. “More than anything.”

Wendy opened the door and watched the preteen walk in. “Well Corduroy, you made your bed and now you have to fuck in it,” she said to herself.

Robbie greeting them from the top of the stairs. He wore only a bathrobe. He covered himself in terribly body spray. “Ladies, welcome to Casa V.” Wendy ran up and kissed him.

“Hey, babe.” Wendy looked back at Dipper. “Go easy on her alright.” She whispered in his ear. Robbie looked at Dipper.

“Mabes, so glad you realized that you wanted my d.” Wendy nudged him.

Dipper rubbed his left arm. “So, how do we start?”

Soon, all three of them were in Robbie’s room. Wendy was giggling as she and Robbie were making out. Dipper hated how Wendy seemed to become a completely different person around Robbie. Her and Robbie were on his bed while Dipper sat on the floor. His sweater was laying on the floor discarded with his shoes. Wendy began to unbutton her shirt and pull up her tank top. He had never seen Wendy in her Bra. Christ, it was better than her swimsuit. As Wendy slipped out of her jeans, Dipper felt himself grow hot down at his pussy. He felt a tingle in his nipples as the harden. Without thinking he hiked up his skirt and slipped his hands down his panties.

“Hey babe, looks like our friend needs some attention.”

Wendy walked over to Mabel. “Having fun there?”

“I’m sorry if I’m being weird but I’m not sure what to do.”

“Come with me.” Wendy took Dipper over on to the bed. She removed his shirt and skirt. Dipper slipped of his socks. Dipper began to paw at the back of his bra. Wendy snorted. “You look like a guy trying to unhook a bra.” Dipper began to shutter. “Whoa, whoa Mabel, I’m just messing with you. No need to get out of shape. Here let me help you.” Wendy unhooked the bra; throwing it to the floor, exposing his hard nipples. “Ooo, someone’s excited.”

Wendy unhooked her own bra. It fell, releasing her boobs, bouncing free. Her breasts were flicked with freckles and featured large pink nipples. Dipper couldn’t contain himself. He jumped out and pressed his lips against Wendy. Wendy eyebrows raised in surprise. But she opened her mouth and allowed Dipper to push his tongue into it. Both hands went to straight to her boobs. He squeezed and rub, excited to be touching breasts, but nervous that he was doing something wrong. When the two broke apart, Dipper asked, “Was that okay? I didn’t hurt you boobs or anything?”

Dipper felt something wet hit his leg. He turned his head to see that Robbie had opened and removed his robe. He had nothing on underneath. Robbie was stroking his fully erect penis. “That was fucking amazing girls.”

Wendy rolled her eyes. “Please tell me you’re not down already. We’ve haven’t even started.”

“Not my fault you ladies were leaving me out of the fun. But don’t worry, big Robbie is still rock hard.”

Robbie laid down in the middle of the bed. Wendy crawled over to Robbie’s right side while Dipper got on the left. Dipper looked Robbie’s throbbing member. Wendy saw the look in Dipper’s eye and decided to help her friend.

“Mabel, let’s start slow. Start with the shaft. Roll your tongue up and down.” Wendy began to lick, slowly going up and down.

The things I do for love, Dipper thought to himself. He stuck his tongue out and began to mimic Wendy. “Okay, you’re doing great Mabel. Now let’s focus on the top. Now start slow. That’s right, just the tip for now. What you want swirl your tongue around. Think like a tootsie pop, but made of meat.” Dipper followed Wendy instructions. Despite himself, he found that he was enjoying it. The feeling of the dick in his mouth, the thrill of doing something so naughty. His pussy felt so good. He could feel his own heat and his juices where dripping down his thighs.

“That’s right take a little more. Easy, easy, easy. Go up and down.” Dipper inhaled as he bobbed his head up and down. Each time he went down, he took a little more penis in his mouth. And with each bob he went a little faster. “Perfect, you’ll have to be careful when he cums. Robbie, could you give us a heads up when you…” At that moment, Robbie ejaculated inside Dipper’s mouth. He felt a rush of hot goo rush into his mouth. The taste was bitter and salty. Dipper spat it out gaging and coughing. The cum dribbled onto Dipper’s chest. Robbie was laughing his head off. “Robbie, you ass.” She then punched his shoulder. Robbie rubbed his shoulder while Wendy checked on Dipper.

“You alright Mabel?”

“Peachy. Just caught off guard.” Geez I hope this doesn’t get stuck in my braces. That would be awkward to explain to Mabel.

“Well, if you’re alright than it’s my turn.” Dipper watched as Wendy went back to Robbie and put his still hard dick in her mouth.

“Babe I’m gonna blow.” Wendy promptly put Robbie’s dick out of her mouth and aimed it at her face as he unleashed his jizz. Okay so he warns her, Dipper thought.

“Holly shit, I’m so fucking wet,” Wendy said as she pulled down her panties. Dipper inched closer as Wendy’s pussy was freed from their cotton prison. It was covered with a field of red hair. Acting upon instinct, Dipper began to kiss Wendy’s wet sex. Remembering what he learned last night, he tongued Wendy’s clit and fingered her. “The fuck got into you Mabel?... I didn’t say stop.” Dipper kissed her thighs, his ran up and down her pussy. Dipper felt her sweet juices dripping down his face. “Oh, fuck! Shit. I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m fucking cumming!”

Wendy laid there, sweaty and breathing heavily. “Shit. Hey Mabel? Perhaps we should give Robbie some more attention.”

“By the looks of it your pussy is need of a pounding.” Dipper looked down and saw his underwear soaked in his own juices. And it felt so fucking hot.

Dipper took a big breath. Robbie please… fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

Wendy got up and stretched. “Alright, you two have fun. I need some fucking Gatorade or some shit. Fuck Mabel, bitch is hungry.”

As she left, Dipper adjusted himself in the center of the bed. Robbie peeled of the panties off of Dipper and tossed them aside. Robbie crawled atop him, his erect dick loomed over Dipper. Dipper felt his pussy tingled.

Robbie inserted himself into him. Dipper felt a small pop as he was entered but it didn’t last long. Robbie was moaning and grunting with each thrust. Dipper felt waves and waves of pleasure ripple through his body. His head was light headed. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Dipper grunted out between moans. After what felt like an eternity, Dipper felt his body tense up as he reached organism. He trashed under Robbie as he too climaxed and shot his load into Dipper.

Robbie removed himself, unloaded some extra cum onto Dipper’s stomach. He could feel the seamen churning in his insides. His breaths were long and heavy. Having the boyfriend of the women he loves cum inside him, Dipper felt oddly content.

“That was a great show.” Wendy stood in the door way; finishing a bottle of Gatorade. She turned toward Robbie. “I think Mabel is done. You’re looking a little tapped out yourself.”

“Yeah, I could use some juice.”

“Cool. Mabel and I will wash up.”

Wendy took Dipper into Robbie’s bathroom. It was filled with cans of body spray and open toothpaste. Damp towels hung from the door. Wendy walked Dipper into the shower. She turned the shower on and ice cold water hit them both. “Arrgg. Wendy, what the hell?”

“Shit. Properly should have waited for the water to heat up. Sorry.” Wendy quickly turned the knobs.

“You know, you could have just dumped ice on me.” Wendy laughed.

After a minute, Dipper felt the water heat up. “Sorry, but all Robbie got is body wash/ shampoo compo. Steel Sweat. God boy soap has the dumbest names.”

Dipper laughed. “Its fine. I don’t mind.”

Wendy grabbed the bottle and put some in her hand. She than began to shampoo Dipper’s hair. Then she rubbed It on Dipper’s body. “Geez, Robbie sure got it everywhere. You got this Mabel? I need to clean myself.”

Dipper nodded. He then began to rub the body wash into his skin. Any reservations he had about bathing were gone. He cleaned the jizz off his body and face. All the while he was acutely aware that a naked Wendy was showering behind him. He turned his head to see water running down her breasts. It took every ounce of self-control not to jump on her again.
                  Wendy noticed the look on Dipper’s face. “You alright Mabel?”

“Yeah, it’s just… thanks, for letting me do this; for giving me a chance.”

“To be honest I was afraid that all this would all be too much for you. But you seemed to really enjoy it.”

“It was … fun. I really what to do something like this again… with you of course.”

Wendy wasn’t sure what to feel about that. Diplomatically she said, “We’ll see what the summer brings.” She patted Dipper on the head. He hugged her burying his face into her stomach. Wendy reluctantly hugged him back.

She heard the person she thoughts was Mabel murmured under their breath, “I love you Wendy.” Wendy goosebumps on her skin that had nothing to do with the temperate of the water.
                  Check out my stories

Comment

Chapter 6: Wendy learns a secret

Wendy felt guilty, which was weird since that wasn’t an emotion she normally associated with sex. She normally slept with whoever the fuck she felt like, damn the consequences. But maybe she took it too far with Mabel. Wendy knew that Dipper liked her, hell astronauts could see it from space, but not only did she talk his sister into sleeping with her but Mabel had to fall in love with her.

Dipper was sweet but not exactly boyfriend material especially with a girl like Wendy. But she did feel a connection with him that she hadn’t really felt before. And she felt that she kind of betrayed that connection by bedding Mabel. Granted that was more for Robbie, but the braced girl was far more drawn to Wendy. Plus, now both twins were pining after her. She’ll figure she deal with that later but first the weird feel of guilt.

“Why don’t you just sleep with Dipper. That should even things out,” said a leather clad devil Wendy.

“That’s a terrible idea,” said angel Wendy.

“Don’t listen to her, she just hates sex.”

“I do not hate sex, it’s just that sleeping with Dipper would only exasperate the problem you having with the pines twins. What you need to do is talk to Mabel. Just sit her down and figure out…”

“You seem stressed.” The devil interrupted.

“Tell me about it.”

“You know what’s a great way to reveal stress? Sex. I think Dipper would be willing. Pop that cherry. YOLO.”

Wendy made a decision. Like most of hers, it was pretty bad.

Meanwhile, Mabel, who Wendy thought was Dipper, was furiously masturbating into one of her socks. Since her awakening with Greg she found herself heartbroken and horny. Dipper was out at the moment, so Mabel had the shack laptop on her bed open to Gay porn. While Mabel had on occasion peaked at saucy romances novels, but her curiosity as grown. She finished off and threw the sock into the laundry and hope that Dipper didn’t notice the cum filled sock in the laundry. Why did boys have to be such jerks. While Mabel was done with boys for good. And not just because she was stuck as boy for the time being.

Mabel walked into the bathroom to pee. She sat down as she still had trouble aiming. After washing her hands, she made her way down stairs. She found Wendy relaxing on the couch. “Hey Wendy, thought the shack was closed today because of Grunkle Stan’s business deals.” Stan had left that morning in order to help smuggle kittens out of state. Mabel thought it was best not to ask. Dipper (as her) was with Grenda and Candy while Soos was with his grandmother. The last thing Mabel expected was Wendy to show up.

“Yeah, but I thought it would be nice if we hung out. Alone.”

“Ah, that’s sweet of you.”

“Wait, what?”

“I mean, sweet, cool whatever. Just awkward Dipper being awkward Dipper.”

Wendy eyed Mabel with a bit of suspicion. “Alright.” Mabel sat down next to Wendy on the couch. “Dipper I just want to say that hanging with you this summer has been the best.”

“Really?”

“Yeah dude, you’re like one of my best friends. And as a best friend I have a special treat for you.” Mabel closed her eyes.

She was glad that her brother had found such a great friend in Wendy. It’s a shame Dipper couldn’t get over his creepy crush on her. Maybe there could be something she could do about that. Dipper would be better off in the long one. He would thank her in the end. After all Dipper has zero chance with someone like Wendy. Her train of thought was interrupted by the feeling of warm lips pressed against her own.

Wendy took Mabel’s hand and placed it under her shirt. Mabel was shocked to find her braless. Wendy’s kiss was soft and sweet tasting. Warmth flooded her body. Mabel felt her member grow. Wendy unbuttoned her shorts, pulling them and her underwear down to her ankles.

“Wait, hold on let me get these off,” Mabel clumsily untied the shoes, kicked them off across the room. She then shook off the shorts and undies off her feet. Meanwhile, Wendy removed her shirt and tank top.

Laying on the couch, Wendy stocked Mabel’s piece. She was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t the biggest cock she’d seen, but it was impression given the age. She put it in her mouth. While her head bobbed up and down, Mabel run her finger through Wendy’s long silky hair. Her hat fell off to the wayside. “Wendy, I’m gonna…” Mabel felt herself fire her semen into the red head’s mouth. Wendy didn’t miss a beat. A bit of cum dripped from her mouth, trickling down her mouth.

“Hmm, still hard.” Wendy said as she stoked Mabel’s penis. She got up, unbuttoning her jeans, pulling them down revealing her sex. Mabel had never seen a vagina from this end before. The labia was exposed, surrounded by a forest of red hair. “Hold on,” Wendy took off the classic pine tree hat, vest, and tee shirt. “There now we match.”

Wendy hovered of Mabel. She could felt the heat radiating from Wendy’s sex. Wendy slowly lowered herself onto Mabel’s penis. Mabel gasped as pleasure engulfed her. Wendy riding the young girl trapped inside a boy’s body. Their moans echoed throughout the shack.

“Shit, Dipper, I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” Mabel felt the walls spasm around her causing her to erupt again.

Mabel reached out and grabbed Wendy by the waist. She lowered her hands feeling the teenage girls plump butt cheeks. “Hey Wendy, could I do it in your butt?” Mabel asked turning her head aside, embarrassed and red faced.

Wendy gentle turned Mabel’s head so that their eyes locked. “Hell yes.”

They were in the attic. Wendy was on all fours, with Mabel on her knees behind her. She was applying the lube.

“Ooo, Dipper how did you get really good at this?”

“Ha, ha just a natural I guess.”

After finishing lubing up, Mabel inserted herself into the freckled behind. Mabel started off slow, but quickly picked up the pace.

“Agh, shit Dipper. This feels so good.” With each thrust brought a chorus of “Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck,” from Wendy.

Mabel felt so hot she nearly felt she was going to explode. Their sweaty bodies slamming into each other. She soon felt herself launch her cum deep into Wendy’s bowels.

Man, what is with these twins? Even Wendy wasn’t this veracious at their age. Mabel fell on her back. Wendy made her way to her and gentle kissed her. Mabel poked her nose.

“Boop,” Mabel said before closing her eyes and drift off to sleep.

After the young boy went to sleep, Wendy couldn’t help but think that something seemed…off. Talking with Dipper, it was fun, but the boy lacked that feeling when they were hanging out. Certainly, nothing like Mabel had expressed for her back at Robbie’s. She would have guessed it would have been the opposite. And some of the stuff he said seemed almost Mabel like. Several things then quickly clicked inside Wendy’s head. The conversation with Mabel and the look in the shower. Dipper’s strange silly attitude.

“Oh, I’ve made a terrible mistake.”
                    Check out my stories

Comment

Dipper was out on the town with Grenda and Candy. Both girls were looking at window displays. “This outfit look cute.” Candy turned her head only to find herself a few inches from Grenda’s face. Blushing like made, the girls turned away. Both have been oddly formal since the sleep over which suited Dipper just fine. It made it easier for to keep his cover.

Since that day with Wendy and Robbie, Dipper’s been thinking about sex a lot. More than usual. And it wasn’t just Wendy. Kept seeing Robbie’s thing and he kind of wanted more. Well, not more of Robbie, fuck that guy, but more dick. Dipper found himself looking at those ads with shirtless guy with amazing ads and feel a tingle downstairs.

“Well, well, well.” A high pitched annoying voice broke Dipper’s concentration. Gravity Falls richest girl, Pacifica Northwest. She was followed by two lackeys. “If it isn’t braceface and the two dorks.”

“Braceface?” There was a hint of a laugh on Dipper’s lips.

Pacifica’s smirk faded from her face. “What?”

“It’s just… Braceface? What terrible sitcom did you get that from. ‘Oh no, you have braces.’ Hello, like have the kids our age have braces. Who cares?” Candy, Grenda and both of Pacifica’s lackeys gasped.

“How dare… you can’t just…,” Pacifica was so mad she was choking on her own words. Her face turned a nasty shade of beat red as she tried to get another, “I’m the most popular girl in this two-bit town!”

Dipper leaned back letting out a load groan. “Pacifica, you are the worst.” Pacifica was not prepared for this. She was not used to other girls taking back to her, especially not goof ball Mabel Pines. Even if it was weirdly exciting. She laid into Dipper. Bored with the snob Dipper’s eyes began to wonder. That’s when he noticed that the blonde girl wasn’t wearing a bra. Dipper could she her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her blouse. Whatever nonsense Pacifica was yelling about was just background noise. Dipper felt his face get flustered and his head fuzzy.

Without thinking, Dipper reached out and grabbed them. A millisecond later Dipper realized what he was doing, where he was doing it, and who he was doing it to. He gave the blonde girl a slight shove. To everyone else it just looked like he gave her a push. Before anyone had time to react, Dipper ran into the woods.

Dipper ran for at least like a half hour. It was just too much. Pacifica’s boobs, Wendy’s entire body, Robbie’s dick, and a whole parade of abs ran through Dipper’s mind. His nipples were fully erect and his crotch felt so hot he was worried that he would burn a hole in his sister’s underwear. He slid them off as he leaned against a tree. He also threw off the sweater he was wearing. One hand went down below and his fingers began to work on his slit, while his other went under his shirt and bra, and began to squeeze his nipples.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” The swore escaped Dippers lips with each spasm. His fingers, slick with his own juices. Sweat slipped down his brow. It wasn’t enough. Damn it, he needed more. A rustle from the brushes brought Dipper out of his head. Pulling his hands away, he tried to wipe his fingers clean on the skirt he was wearing and tries to straight out his clothes. Wendy’s friends Nate, Lee, and Tambry emerged from the woods to find a very sweaty and red faced Dipper (who they thought was Mabel) with disheveled cloths.

The trio was looking for something to do and finding one of the Pines kids was not something they thought they were expecting. Nate was the first to speak. “Hey, aren’t you Wendy’s friend from work, umm Mavin, right?”

“Mabel,” Dipper corrected, annoyed that the interruption of his much-needed masturbation and the fact they got his sisters name wrong.

“Yeah, sorry. Uhm you shouldn’t be alone in the woods. There’s like stuff out here.”

Head still fuzzy, Dipper looked over Wendy’s friends. Both Nate and Lee were tall and surprisingly handsome. Why hadn’t he noticed this before. He got up, tugging his skirt down, revealing his wet slit to the three teens. “Holy shit dude.” Lee gave Nate a nudge. “Maybe I wanted a bit of privacy.” Dipper slatted over between Nate and Lee. “I’m sure you know how that feels.” Dipper began stroking their crotches through their jeans.

He felt their dicks harden threw the denim. “Feeling a little tight there boys?” Dipper asked coly. Dipper could believe he was doing this. Biting his lower lip, he unzipped and unbuttoned their jeans. He pulled their throbbing members out from their shorts. He began to gently stoke them. “I don’t know about this.” Nate turned from Dipper back to Lee. Lee nudged him again. “Dude, if she’s into it…”

“Yeah Nate, I’m into it.” Dipper slipped off his top, leaving him completely nude expect for his shoes and socks. “Let me show you,” He gave Nate shaft a long lick. Nate hissed through his teeth, “Holyshitthisisamazing.”

Tambry couldn’t believe this. “Are you guys seriously gonna bang a twelve year?”

“Don’t knock it till you try it.” Lee told Tambry as he and Nate disrobe, leaving the two teens complete nude. At this point, Dipper began to suck their cocks. Nate’s member was short but girthy while Lee’s was long and slender. Tambry rolled her eyes and began to film the scene on her phone.

Okay that this really bad thought Dipper, if any one sees Mabel doing this… But that thought was overridden by how completely hot he found it. The two boys rained down warm gloms of cum down on Dipper’s face. Dipper felt a powerful tinge coming from down below.

“Please, I need someone inside me.”

“If you insistent,” Lee said as he laid Dipper down in the dirt. He spread his legs and inserted himself. “Shit, you’re so wet.” Nate squatted on top of Dipper’s face. He wordlessly began to lick his balls and pump his shaft. Soon both where cuming. Nate sprayed Dipper’s face and hair while Lee unloaded himself inside Dipper. A voice broke the three out of their stupor.

“What the fuck are you guys doing to her?” A very angry looking Wendy marching toward the group; ax in hand.

Nate and Lee jumped up. “Wendy! She asked us to sex.”

Wendy waved the ax as she screamed at her two friends. “I don’t care! If I see you guys near her again.” The chopping motion she made with the ax left little to the imagation of what she would do.

“How did you even find us?” Nate asked.

“Tambry texted me pictures.” Wendy pointed her ax at her smirking friend.

Wendy pulled Dipper up by the hand. She draped her green shirt over his nude, cum covered body. Wendy picked up the discarded clothes off the ground and lead Dipper to a truck. He claimed up to the passenger seat while Wendy got into the driver’s seat. Dipper could feel the rage radiating from her. As the two drove away Dipper asked, “Are you mad at me?”

Wendy took a breath. “I’m not mad.”

“Well, you seem mad.”

“Well, I’m not.” Dipper could fell himself shaking. Hot tears began to poor down his face. “Dude, please don’t cry.” Dipper couldn’t help it; he just couldn’t stop crying.

“I’m sorry Wendy. I’m so fucking sorry. I know it’s gross and sick but I couldn’t stop. It just felt so good. And my body was so tingly and hot I just.. just needed it.”

“Whoa, whoa I’m not mad at you Dipper.”

Dipper eyes went wide with shock. “Wha… what do you mean Wendy?”

“Look Dipper, I’m not a total idiot dude. You think I didn’t notice you and Mabel do a completely 180.”

Dipper let out groan. “I know this seems insane…”

“Yeah, it’s insane, why didn’t you guys tell me? Could’ve helped me from making a huge ass out of myself.”

“We didn’t think anyone would believe us. We were scared you all think we were crazy.”

“Dude, I was attacked by a ghost. Anything’s on the table now.”

“I know what I did was wrong. And in my sister’s body no less. I’m a monster!” More tears ran down the lid’s face.

“Hey, hey you’re not a monster or a pervert. Got it? I think I might know what’s going on. First tell me, how did this happen?” Dipper explained about that carpet, the shock and how it swamped his and Mabel’s minds. And how it stopped working the next morning. Wendy nodded. “I’m no brain surgeon, but maybe switching your minds dicked around with your guys hormones. Like created a chemical imbalance in our brains. Hard to tell how this magic crap effects people, but I think this explains you and your sister’s new-found horniness.”

“Yeah, that makes sense, well as much sense as anything else in this town. Wait, what did you mean by me AND Mabel’s new-found horniness?” Dipper asked.

“Well, hee-hee, here’s the thing. I, uhm, kind of had sex with your sister while she was in your body.” Dipper silently fumed. Of course, he finally got Wendy, when Mabel was in his body. “Don’t blame your sister, she’s under the same messed up stuff you are. It’s my fault. Blame me.”

“I can never blame you, Wendy.” Dipper said.

“Look, Dipper. I can get kind of stupid when it comes to sex. I’ve never had a weird hormonal imbalance caused by body swapping, but I know what it’s like to need sex so badly that it feels you’re gonna explode. It comes with being a Coudroy. When my aunt was my age, she would let the entire football time fuck her silly. While, I sometimes can get stupid who I sleep with, but I love it. I sleep with a lot of different people; my friends, teachers, my boss.” Wendy hissed the last part as she realized what she just confessed too. It was one thing knowing she slept around with her peers. It was a whole other thing knowing that she regularly fucked his great-uncle.

“You had sex with Grunkle Stan!”

“Only once, or twice…” Dipper just stared at her. “A week. It’s basically why I was hired.” Wendy sighed, “Look Dipper, a lot of the times my horniness can overcome my common-sense, like pushing you and your sister into sex before you guys were ready. That’s wasn’t fair for either of you. I’m not crush material for you.”

Dipper snapped into focus. “What do you mean?”

Wendy sighed. “I know you have a crush on me dude. You think I can’t hear those things you mutter under your breath.”

Dipper felt like the biggest ass in the world. He let out a huge groan. “So, you never want to see me again.”

“Dude, don’t even joke about that. Hanging with you this summer has been the best. If we could hang, I would throw myself into the bottomless pit. Okay?” She gave her downtrodden friend a reassuring smile.

Dipper gave a melancholy smile back. How could everything be wonderful and awful at the same time? Wendy drove them to her house. Fortunately, her family was out. Dipper made his way into the bathroom. Wendy tossed his dirty clothes into the washing machine. Dipper felt the hot water fall upon his face. The drop of water mixed in with his tears. He felt so many emotions; relief, shame. Embarrassment, and anger. It didn’t help that he wasn’t completely satisfied from Nate and Lee. As his washed his body and hair, he resisted the urge to masturbate. After the shower, he wrapped himself in an over-sized. Dipper found Wendy sitting in her room, looking out her window, lost in thought.

Dipper pawed at his hair. “Bah, it’s still wet. How do you girls deal with hair with long?”

Wendy chucked. “You have to blow dry it, dude. Guess Mabel didn’t teach you much.”

“Well, she did have to potty train me.”

Wendy laughed. “Dude I didn’t even think of that.”

Dipper sat down next to the woman he loved. “Wendy, when did you, you know, figure out that I liked you.”

“At the dance dude, you were all over me. Trying to work up the courage to ask me to dance.”

Dipper groaned. “Was I really that obvious?”

“Yep, it was adorable.”

“Great, just what every guy wants to hear.”

“Na, man adorable is good.”

Dipper hugged Wendy at her waist. He moved her long fiery mane out of the way as he kissed her back. He noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra. He moved his hands under her white tank top and across her stomach. Wendy let out a moan.

“Dipper, this… this is a bad idea.”

Dipper pushed the older girl gentle onto her bed. “What if I don’t care?” he replied. He let the robe slide off of him. Dipper pushed on her top and kissed her stomach. Wendy let out a groan. Wendy removed her top and threw it to the floor. Dipper unbutton her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. She was already wet, her sex glistening between her red forest. Dipper could feel himself getting wet too. He then placed several kisses on her lower set of lips.

“Dipper wait I’m still in my boots.” Wendy awkwardly pushed Dipper off herself and then tugged off her trademark boots and tossed them onto the floor with a thud. She kicked off her jeans and underwear. She than finally removed her shocks leaving herself just as naked as Dipper.

He placed his head between the red head’s legs. Dipper came to her clit and he suckled it while he massaged the wall of her pussy with two fingers. “Oh Dipper,” Wendy moaned in a breathy voice. Hearing his crush moan his name energized the boy.

“Dipper, wait.” Wendy said. “I’ve been with another girl without a guy involved and I want to try something. It’s called tribbing. I’ve seen it in porn. Here get on top of me. Make sure are pussys are aligned.” Dipper followed the older girl’s instructions. “Now we grid them together.”

Dipper begin to move up and down. He could feel their clits rubbing together. Wendy was writhing and wriggling underneath him. Pants from both of them echoed throughout the room. Wendy hands reached up Dipper could feel pleasure building deep inside of him. Just waiting for release.

“Wendy, I’m gonna cum,” Dipper said.

“Fuck, me too. Don’t stop Dipper. Don’t fucking stop.”

As the two climaxed, Dipper shouted, “Wendy, I love you.” As the two finished, the two laid in bed, covered in their sweat. As Dipper drifted off to sleep, Wendy ran her fingers down his hair
                      Check out my stories

Comment

Yesh. I liek.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketmann View Post
                          Yesh. I liek.
                          thank you rocketmann
                          Check out my stories

Comment

Chapter 8: Rich Bitches

It was two years ago, when the Mystery Shack needed a new cashier. It had been long since Stanford could operate the register by himself. The shack was too busy for that. The last cashier had reached his limit and finally quiet. He had no choice but to find a new one. Stan always hired teenagers looking for their first jobs. First timers were less likely to ask for higher wages or longer breaks. Stan listened to interview after interview of the normal dunces, both the slackers who were differently high, or the over achievers who actually showed up in flipping suits to cahier’s jobs.

The next candidate was young, only thirteen. But you could tell by looking at her. She could easily pass as sixteen, even seventeen. He outfit didn’t help matters. She wore a tight tube top and even tighter jeans shorts. She flashed him a coy smile, showing teeth that has recently been freed from braces.

“So, why do you want to work at the mystery shack?” Stan asked the ginger.

“Daddy thinks I’ve fallen into a bad crowd. He thinks a job would help keep me out of trouble,” Wendy Corduroy answered.

Stan raised an eyebrow. Not the most reassuring answer. “Then why should I hire you Miss, Corduroy?”

The young girl slid off her jeans shorts, revealing that she had come to this job interview underwearless. “Because I will let you fuck any hole you want.”

Stan’s mouth was agape. Her pussy already had red fuzz shrouding it. Stan wasn’t proud what he did next, but it had been over a decade since he had sex. And that was with a prostitute. Too long. Stan found him atop of his desk with Wendy, fumbling his penis out of his pants. He sloppily entered the teen, repeatedly slamming into her.

The red head cried out. “Oh fuck, Mr. Pines. Your dick feels so good.” Stan’s thrust became faster. His body tensed up as he cum. He got off the young red head. He looked down at all the papers and pens they knocked on to the floor. “So, did I get the job?”

Stan was in trouble, even if he could hide it from the law, if the girl’s eight-foot-tall dad with an anger problem found out… It would be best to tell the kid to get lost and pretend that it never happened. But Stan hired the girl against his better judgment, telling himself that it was a one-time thing and he would never sleep with her again. Within a week, Stan found himself in a bathroom stall with Wendy; ramming her against the wall. Over the course of the ginger’s employment, the two were having sex all over the place. Behind the counter, closets, and Stan’s own bedroom. He quickly realized that he wasn’t the only man the teen was fucking. Her teachers, those boys she hung out with.

After seven months of employment, Wendy invited her friend Tambry into bed with her and Stan. He had two beautiful girls licking and kissing his dick. Tambry laid down on her back. Wendy was at her side, groping her friend’s breast as she kissed her. Stan raised Tambry’s legs and pushed his manhood into her pussy.

Stan snapped back to the present. He was deep in his bunker, the one place in town that no one new about. He was digging through his brother’s journal so something that would explain the twins’ strange behavior for the past couple of days. He found what he was looking for. “Experiment 78; the Electron Carpet. Using the space ship’s generators, F and I were able to make a carpet capable of swapping minds. However, the carpet requires a full day of charging at the ship’s generators after each use.” Thirty years and his brother stupid experiments were still haunting him. He looked over to the portal. The image of Stanford, the real Stanford, being dragged up into that horrible blue light. Stan shook the memory.

He turned the page to a later date, looking up the side effects. “I switched minds with F’s wife by accident. While waiting for the carpet to recharge, I was overcome with incredible carnal desire, and… bedded F. Meanwhile, F’s wife met a girl in town and the two ended up in a hotel together. The worst part was that she was better at getting girls as me than me! When you switch minds with someone of the opposite gender, it plays around with the hormones in the brain and this amorous behavior seems to be a side effect.” Stan had a soft chuckle at his brothers express.

Ok, so this is why Mabel and Dipper been acting weird for the past few days. He cursed himself for leaving them alone in a newly discovered room. Stanford’s stuff always back fires. Ok, so he knew what to do now at least. Hopefully, Mabel and Dipper, will be able to keep out trouble while he charges the carpet.

Wendy awoke to her butt being repeatedly kissed. “Dude, what are you doing?”

“I’m kissing every freckle on your body,” Dipper said between kisses.

Wendy giggled, both at the kisses and Dipper’s response. “Come on Dipper, we got get dressed, find your sister and find a way to switch you guys back. I’ll make us some breakfast.” After Dipper dressed, he approached his crush in the kitchen as she poured them both some cereal.

“Hey, Wendy could I.. ask you a few questions?”

Wendy heard the hesitation in Dipper’s voice. It was still odd seeing such a Dipper expression on Mabel’s face. “Sure, what’s on your mind?”

“So, you and your friends have sex a lot, but have you done over stuff? Like drinking or drugs?” Dipper panicked seeing Wendy’s eyebrow’s arched. “I’m not judging you or anything, or accusing you of anything!”

Wendy cut off his panicking. “Dude it’s cool. Despite my reputation, I’ve never done any drugs expect for weed, which I only smoke occasionally. And as for drinking, I prefer beer, but I will have some harder stuff for special occasions.”

“Oh, I was wondering if I could try a beer?”

Wendy raised an eyebrow, but said, “Sure.” Wendy pulled a beer bottle out of the fridge, twisted the cap off, and slid it down to her friend. Dipper eagerly grabbed the bottle and took a sip. Dipper gaged on the drink. Wendy had a laugh, “So, how’s that beer?”

Spitting it up Dipper said, “Ew, it tastes like someone poured gasoline onto stale oatmeal.”

“Yeah, it’s not for everyone.”

“Maybe I’ll like it when I’m back in my own body.” Wendy gave Dipper an inquisitive stare. “When me and Mabel switched bodies, we switched taste buds too,” Dipper said pointing to his tongue.

“Huh, there’s a lot more to body swapping than I thought,” Wendy responded. “Is that all?”

“No, in addition to Grunckle Stan, did you and Soos ever...?”

“Never one on one, but he does sometimes join in with me and Stan. Any other questions?”

“No, that’s… that’s everything.”

“All right, so let’s get back to the Shack and try to get you and Mabel to normal!” The two headed out to the shack.

Mabel felt awful. Her sweet, dorky brother had finally won over the women of his dreams… but it was in she was in his body! Mabel cursed her innate charm. She wished she could distract herself, by hanging with someone, but Dipper didn’t have friends to hang with! The only exception was Soos and Wendy, Soos was busy, and Mabel was avoiding Wendy after yesterday. Mabel wondered off to the arcade hoping for something to do.

Pacifica was fuming, fuming! Not only did Mabel Pines blow off her insults, but she had the nerve, the nerve! To push her! No way was Pacifica was going to stand for this. She was gonna get back at the geek, somehow.

Pacifica was walking down town when she stopped, Mabel’s even dorkier brother, Dopper or something stupid like that, was at the arcade. All alone. This was a perfect opportunity for some fun.

She walked up to the boy. “So, hey there… Dopper,” Pacifica said fluttering her eye lids. This will make the poor fool puddy is her hands.

“Oh, hi Pacifica, that’s a super cute top you got there,” he said briefly turning away from the game before turning back. “And it’s Dipper.”

Pacifica wasn’t excepting that response. She didn’t quite know how to handle this. Regaining her composer, she pulled her top at tight as she could, pulling out as much cleavage was the teen could muster. “You like my top huh? What about it do you like?”
                            Dipper turned around again. “Well, it’s the…” the words died in his thought when he saw what Pacifica was doing. Got him thought the blonde.

Well, Mabel thought, at least I’m not bored anymore. A part of Mabel was jealous of Pacifica’s budding figure, but she soon found herself drawn the rich snob’s body. It was the same way she was drawn to Wendy earlier. Okay Mabel, the girl thought, just find an excuse to leave. Just ignore her sexy bod. Difficult when she already had a boner.

Mabel put on her biggest smile she could manage. She hoped that her face wasn’t as red as it felt. “You’re gonna stretch the shirt you know.” Mabel was pleased to see Pacifica’s face flush red.

“Well, I was just…”

Mabel got closer to Pacifica, their faces close enough to kiss. “You know,” she said. “If you like me, you could of just say so.”

Damn, she is losing control Pacifica thought. Time to regain control. “Well, you’re just so dreamy…” Mabel leaned in and kissed her. She could feel her breasts on her chest. Meanwhile Pacifica could feel Mabel’s boner pressing against her leg. Okay, now I’m really losing control. “Come with me.” The blonde girl looked around. Pacifica led them to the farther corner. She sank to her knees and freed Mabel’s penis from her shorts. “You’re lucky. It’s not every guy I blow. It’s a very exclusive club.”

But there is a club, Mabel thought. He almost said that out loud, but the words were caught in her throat as she felt her member enter Pacifica’s mouth. Mabel bit down on her knuckle to avoid shouting out. The arcade may be empty now, but someone could walk in any moment. The only other sounds besides Mabel’s muffled moans where the slurping sounds Pacifica’s bj made.

Pacifica could feel her come close to orgasm. Soon Mabel cam deep in her mouth. Wordlessly Pacifica shallowed all the seed that was shooting into her mouth. She let the still hard penis fall out of her mouth. “Hmmm, that was pretty good. You lasted longer than I thought you would.”

“Jeez, that was the second-best blow job I’ve ever had,” Mabel moaned.

Pacifica’s grip on her junk tightened. “What do you mean second-best?” She asked with more than a hint of venom in her voice. “Who the hell gave you your best?”

Mabel answered honestly. “Gr-Greg.”

Pacifica’s eye twitched. Not only was she shown up, but she was shown up by a fucking boy? This would not stand. “Fine, but I bet I can do something that Greg would never do for you.” She nearly spat when she said Greg’s name.

“Okay, but first we might need someplace a little more private,” Mabel said. Pacifica wordlessly nodded. Pacifica took Mabel’s hand and lead her to the bathroom.

In the bathroom stall, Pacifica found herself bent off, leaning against the wall for support, her ass facing her target. Her skirt was hiked up, while her tights and panties hang around her ankles. She let out soft mewing sounds as Mabel lube up her butthole. Slowly Mabel put her lubed up finger further up the rich girl’s butthole.

After Pacifica was signify lubed up. Mabel aliened her meat stick and stuck it in. Pacifica let out a loud gasp. “Did Greg let you do this?” Pacifica asked in between thrusts. The answer was yes, but Mabel didn’t think that would be a good idea to mention that while she was balls deep in Pacifica’s butt.

She reached around with one of her free hands, and put some fingers into Pacifica’s wet vagina. The two tweens shifted and moans in the stall. Mabel unleased herself into the rich butthole. The dual feeling of cum pouring into and the magic fingers messaging her privates brought Pacifica to a loud climax.

As the two stood in the stall; panting and covered in sweat, a loud knock came on the door. Mabel heard Wendy’ voice ask, “Dipper, are you in there?” The way Wendy said ‘Dipper’ signaled that she knew she wasn’t Dipper. Wendy gave the door a hard kick and the lock broke. Mabel and Pacifica gingerly dressed. When Wendy took them outside, Mabel saw Dipper.

Pacifica gathered what little dignity she could and stormed up to Dipper. “Guess what braceface? I just seduced and humiliated your brother! That’s what you get for messing with a Northwest!” Dipper pinched the bridge of his nose. Red faced, Pacifica slinked away.

Mabel awkwardly walked over to her brother. “So, what have you been up too? Does ah, Wendy, you know… Know?”

“Yeah she was able to figure things out. Let’s go someplace more private.”

Later the three sat in the shack’s attic. Wendy took a deep breath. “Alright, let’s be completely honest with each other. Now, I know that I’ve slept with both of you. Mabel did you have sex with everyone else while you’ve been Dipper?”

“While, you know about Pacifica and Wendy, and I had sex with that boy Greg.”

“Okay, now Dipper, is there something that you want to tell Mabel?”

“Well, I took up Wendy’s offer of a three-way, Candy and Grenda kind of taught me how to masturbate, I was double teamed by Nate and Lee while Tambry watched, and I just had sex with Wendy again last night.”

Mabel did not look happy. She was about to say something when Wendy interrupted. “Guys, this is on me. I pressured you two into stuff you weren’t ready for at the worst possible time. I’m gonna check out this stupid carpet thing. Please, just be chill with each other until I get back.” And she was out the door.

Mabel turned to her brother. “What the heck Dipper! I’ve been building a very sweet and adorable reputation and then you had to sleep with half are social circle here! How am I supposed to deal with this when we switched back?”

“Oh, and you did such a good job at being me did you now. Pacifica Northwest!”

“Guys.” Wendy bust in through the door. “The carpet’s gone!”
                            Check out my stories

Comment

Sorry for the wait, man I got to get this out faster. Enjoy.
                              Chapter 9: Death in the Graveyard

Stan gingerly climbed down the ladder. It had been years since he’d been in the space ship. This was where his brother and McGruket got all the parts for their crazy doodads. The climb was made more difficult by the heavy carpet slug across his back.

When he reached the floor, he ducked as a robot flies by. Stan took a deep breath. Stay claim. Fortunately, Stan had plenty of practice of this back in Columbian prison. Why they only saw you while you were afraid was beyond Stan, but he didn’t know how the Spacemen weird ass bodies work. He found his way to the generator. He placed the carpet in the charging port. A blue light flickered. Good, it was working. It will be ready in 24 hours. Stan, sat done and pulled out a magazine. Now, the waiting game.

Wendy, and the Pines twins stood in the now shag carpet less room. “Okay, now’s not the time to panic,” Dipper said.

“Now’s the perfect time to panic Dipper!” Mabel said grasping the air around her head.

“What are you doing?” Dipper asked.

“I’m trying to pull my hair, but your hair is too short to do it!” She shouted.

“Alright, stop yelling!” Wendy commanded the twins’ attention. “Let’s just figure out what happened.” The trio found the shack’s handyman in the gift shop. “Hey, Soos! Did you see where that shag carpet in the shack went?”

“Yeah, dude, Stan took it out to get cleaned or something?”

Wendy and the others looked at each other. Dipper said, “If Stan cleans it, it might break forever!” The three ran out leaving a very confused Soos. “Wendy, how many dry cleaners are there in town?”

“Two. One by the graveyard and the other across town.”

Dipper nodded. “Okay, you take Mabel across town, while I’ll check by the graveyard.” They split up. Wendy and Mabel made their way over to the Quick and Dry. Mabel walked a little behind Wendy. She couldn’t help but look at Wendy’s butt. Wendy’s jeans hugged her behind is a seductive way. Mabel felt her member harden. Not again. Come on Mabel, didn’t you get this stuff out of your system with Pacifica?

Mabel grabbed Wendy’s leg. “Hey Wendy, remember what you said about helping us out?”

“Already?” Mabel looked down. Wendy bit her lip. “Alright, but we have too hurry.” The two hurried behind a tree. Wendy unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. Mabel let her shorts fall to hers. “Uhm, I don’t want to take my boots off so let’s do this.” Wendy laid down and spread her legs out. “Step right here,” she said pointing to the spot between the legs. Mabel waddled over, and gingerly stepped over her leg. “Alright, now lay down on top of me. Get under my legs.” After a bit of struggling, the two where aligned. Mabel pushed deep inside her older friend. Wendy bucked under Mabel as she thrusted faster and faster. Wendy pulled up her shirt and pulled down her bra, revealing her tits. Mabel buried her face into Wendy’s boobies and screamed into them as she cumed.

“Feeling better?” Wendy asked. Mabel nodded wordless, but she didn’t look it. “Hey, what’s up?”

“Wendy, do you think I’m a bad person?”

“Phff, Mabel, you’re like the sweetest person I know. What brought this on?”

“It’s just that I got mad at Dipper for like having sex with everybody in my body but I’m not much better. Greg, Pacifica, you. I can’t stop having sex. And what if I can’t get back to normal? What if I’m Dipper forever? What if even if I get my body back, but I still can’t stop having sex. Everyone’s gonna think I’m a weirdo freak.”

“Hey, Mabel relax. Don’t worry bout what other people think you. Maybe you’ll still want sex or maybe you’ll never want to have sex again after this. Whether you like sex or don’t, just do what you enjoy and to hell with others. Look at me.” Wendy pointed to her own half naked body. “Do I look like I care?” Mabel let out a giggle. “See, there ya go, and we’ll definitely get you and Dipper back in your bodies. Let’s get untangled.” Mabel crawled under Wendy’s legs. The two pulled their pants up and went on their way.

Meanwhile, Dipper cut across the graveyard to get to the dry cleaners faster. Fortunately, Mabel’s body was faster than his own. He ran a little too fast and slide across the floor and into the counter. “Oof.” Dipper said as he fell down.

“Uhm, you like okay kid?” asked the girl behind the counter.

Dipper shot up. “Yeah, did an old guy bring in an old shag carpet?”

“No.”

“Did anyone bring in a shag carpet?”

“No. No carpets shag or otherwise.”

“Are you sure?”

“We don’t even do carpets, kid.”

Defeated, Dipper left. Damn, he’d let everyone down. Wendy, Mabel. Thinking about the fight with his sister filled him with a burning shame. He aimlessly wondered until the Earth beneath his feet disappeared. Dipper wondered into the graveyard and walked right into an open grave. His ass hit the cold, wet dirt hard. Tears came into his eyes. His backside was stinging. An unpleasant voice broke the air.

“Mabel?” Dipper looked up and saw his nemesis Robbie V. Great, just what was missing on this craptapular day. He took Robbie’s hand as he was pulled out of the hole. Once out, Dipper brushed the dirt off his butt. “What brings you to Casa Valentino?”

“I was looking for my great uncle at the laundry mat over there. I wasn’t looking where I was going.” Dipper gave Robbie a death stare.

Robbie didn’t seem to notice. “So, is where’s your lame brother? Out with my girlfriend?”

“Yes,” Dipper replied bluntly.

Robbie grimaced. “I’m not idiot you know. I knew what kind of girl Wendy was when we started dating. I know that she likes to fuck, a lot. I knew that she was going to fuck other guys. And I know she’s fucking that pipsqueak of a brother you got.”

“Hmm, you claim that you’re okay with Wendy sleeping with other people, yet you treat Dipper like shit. Two plus two doesn’t equal five Robbie.”

“Because it’s different with him! Every since you two came to town, he’s all she every talk about. It’s all Dipper did this and Dipper did that. Dipper, the kid who took out a pair of ghosts. The kid who can pull up video game characters to beat people up. Wendy keeps ditching dates to run off on some adventure or another. You know, one time a took Wendy out on a picnic, and Dipper comes storming in, riding a bear with a shit ton of heads. He said something about fighting the queen of the fairies or something and Wendy hopped on up.” Dipper remembered that day. The fairy queen wanted revenge against Soos for smoothing one of her subjects. She kidnaped him and Mabel. Dipper had gotten Multibear and Wendy to help. “Dipper’s… different. And I’ve liked her forever. Every since I was like five or seven, I pulled one of Wendy’s pigtails. And she knocked out one of my teeth.” Robbie laughed at his own memory. “But then Dipper showed up. And Wendy would not shut up about him. The look in her eyes she got… I’ve seen anything like that. Not from her. Than he started fighting monsters like real monsters. He saved all our lives from fucking ghosts! How the fuck am I supposed to compete with that!”

Robbie was crying. Dipper was shocked from this display from his rival. He would never have expected this level of humanity from the teen. Dipper always just thought Robbie was an asshole. He never paid any thought and how Robbie thought about all of this. Hell, if being honest Dipper didn’t even think Robbie had feelings.

Dipper put his hand on his rival’s shoulder. Robbie gentle took Dipper’s hand. The two stood there for a bit. Suddenly, Robbie pulled Dipper around with a twirl. Robbie grabbed him and dipped him; leaning in close to his face. Dipper could see the little stubble of his face. The heat of Robbie’s breath made Dipper’s face blush. Dipper knew what was going to happen. The responsible thing was too turn Robbie down, but Dipper didn’t want that. He needed this just as much as Robbie did.

Robbie pressed his lips onto Dipper’s. The kiss was hard and primal. Robbie’s tongue pushed past Dipper’s lips and slushed along his braces. He felt a tingling sensation in his nipples. His vagina began to heat up. Dipper directed Robbie’s hands under his sweater. Robbie played with the tweens chest. They moaned into each other’s mouths. Dipper heard Robbie’s jeans unzipped as he freed his cock. Dipper hiked up his skirt as Robbie pulled down his underwear. Dipper guided the gorged member into himself.

“Please,” Dipper breathed. “Take it slow.” Robbie gave a curt nod. Dipper felt the emo teen’s erection inched inside of him. Robbie than pulled out equal slow. Than pushed in, a bit faster. “Uhmmmm, fuck!” Groaned Dipper.

“You’re really cute when you swear.” Robbie told him. With each thrust Robbie picked up speed. Dipper felt himself being pushed into the cold wet ground with each hump. The graveyard was filled with the moaning of the two. “Mabs, I’m gonna…” Dipper felt Robbie’s dick twitch inside him as his out seed was shot deep inside of him.

“What the fuck is this?’ A familiar voice got the two attention. Wendy stormed toward the two passing tombstones with an upset Mabel right behind her. “The fuck Robbie! The actual fuck!”

“Yeah, what the heck Dipper! I mean me! I mean Mabel!”

“I told you… I fucking told you, that Mabel wasn’t feeling like herself and you shouldn’t try fucking again.”

“Wendy, wait it’s not Robbie’s fault…”

“Quiet ‘Mabel’. We’ll talk at the shack.”

“You know what Wendy, I’m starting to think I’m getting the short end of the relationship,” Robbie told his girlfriend. There was a hard edge to his voice.

“What’s that’s supposed to mean.” Wendy’s voice was a giant warning that Robbie was walking into a minefield.

“Firstly, you never clean up your room, your bras are just lying everywhere.”

“I’m a busy lady. I’m just gonna put them on again.”

“You run off on our dates to go mystery solving with Shaggy jr over there!”

“Oh, if you’re gonna play the “you ditch me during dates” card, maybe don’t leave me high and dry on like half our dates!”

“Oh. So, it’s okay when you do it but when I do it…”

“No idiot, I mean don’t be a hypocrite!”

“Well it takes one to know one!”

“Oh, real mature Robbie.”

“And you’re always talking down to me.”

The two teenagers went back and forth, trading insults. Dipper and Mabel followed the action. A day ago, watching the deterioration of Wendy and Robbie’s relationship would have made Dipper happy. He would have invited Wendy bowling. But all Dipper felt right now was a huge knot of guilt in the pit of his stomach.

“You know what Robbie? We’re done,” Wendy said with venom. Wendy marched away, leaving Robbie speechless. The two twins followed the red headed teen. Dipper turned back to give one mournful look at his former rival.
                              “Wendy I…”

“Not now Dipper,” Wendy cut her friend off. The three made a miserable march to the mystery shack at a lost what to do.
                              Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 01-18-2018, 02:37 PM.
                              Check out my stories

Comment

Working...
                              X