Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

G.I. Joe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The 2 Briefcase Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.I. Joe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The 2 Briefcase Mission

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

And now for the crossover I knew I had to write which amazingly enough did not destroy the universe and may have inspired a similar story here from Jayrich...

Out of all the parks to visit and have a nice casual lunch at in New York City, one of the best places to visit was Bryant Park. Located directly behind the NY Public Library, the park was adjacent to many different stores one could visit, had a really nice skating rink in the winter and held host to many interesting events, like outdoor screenings of many a movie classic during the summer. Littered around most of the inner areas were small metal tables where people could sit, relax and work in peace or eat a sensible lunch. Today was no different, unless of course you were looking for someone in particular to stand out. And sitting at one table was one such person.

In one of these tables sat the secretary for the head honcho at Channel 6 news, Irma Langinstein. Although, if you saw here now you would not be able to recognize her from her usual daily wear: she sat at the table wearing a long black trench coat and her hair, usually in a ponytail, was now loose and hung around her shoulders. She sported round frame sunglasses on her face and she slowly tapped her fingers onto the metal surface of the table as she sighed’ “He’s late. Or maybe I’m too early.” Irma sighed as she looked at her watch. “I really should have gone to the shop myself, but I really don’t wanna run the risk of anyone seeing me go in there.” As she looked at the sky, Irma said to herself “Sheesh, I should have followed April’s advice and give that website a chance. At least with them, their success rate is—“

“Uh excuse me, are you ‘The Raven’ by any chance?”

Shifting her gaze, Irma looked to see standing across from her was a man in a neatly trimmed suit and tie, bald and holding a small briefcase in his hands. Irma coughed and said to him “Yes, yes I am. Wow, didn’t actually think they’d go through with the codenames.”

“Our company takes its security measures VERY seriously, ma’am.” The bald man clarified. “And, per your quest, we have what you asked for.”

“Oh, GREAT!!” Irma sighed. “You have no idea how much I needed this.”

“Given the nature of this, um, order, we have an inkling.” The bald man replied as he left the briefcase on the table. “Do you wish to look it over now?”

“No way, not out here! Even with the disguise, I rather not whip this bad boy out. Ok let me get your payment ready…”

“Of course.” Irma then reached into her pocket and produced a small envelope, which the bald man promptly accepted. Opening it carefully, he counted the bills and said “Yes, this is just about right. I trust we will be doing business again soon.”

“If this bad boy don’t break this time, we won’t”

“I suspect he won’t. He is made of sterner things.”

“I sure hope so, for my sake.” Irma picked up the briefcase and hastily made her exit, leaving the bald man with a slightly confused look on his face. He’s seen stranger clients, he rationalized, and this one was no exception. He then straightened his tie and made his exit to go on to his next order of business.

A few seconds later, another woman would sit down at the table. She wore the same clothes as Irma, only she was taller and had black hair instead of the brunette mane of the aforementioned female. And she was definitely more infamous- Ms. Anastasia Cisarovna or as the world knew her, The Baroness, sat down at the table and placed one leg over the other. “A pity I have to conduct some business on such a nice day like this.” The COBRA intelligence officer sighed. “I really should take a little time off after this is done. But I suppose a night at the Met can wait.”

“Err, excuse me? Are you ‘The Raven’ by any chance?”

The Baroness turned to see a young man, casually dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, standing across from her, a briefcase in his own hands. “Yes, that would be me. I have to admit though, the casual look is quite fitting. I doubt no one would suspect you of anything odd.”

“Yeah, my bosses don’t really have a dress code policy.” The young man admitted. “Anyway, I believe this is for you.” As he placed the briefcase on the table, the Baroness went to open it. “Are you sure you want to open this here?” he asked. “There are eyes everywhere and…you know…”

“Hmm, you do have a point. And I don’t think there are any traps here.” That quote further confused the young man, but the voice of the Baroness snapped him out of it. “Very well. I have the payment right here.” She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a rather large white envelope. Handing it to the young man, she picked the briefcase up and said “I hope I can do business with your company again.” As she rose up and promptly left the park area. The young man opened the envelope in his hand and whistled. “WOW!!! Now being a deliveryman doesn’t sound so bad!”

The briefcase was nonchalantly tossed onto the bed in her hotel room as the Baroness slung her jacket onto the nearby chair. Her solo mission was a success now, or at least it should be. But she needed to be sure. In her line of work a slight miscalculation could cost you and the matter of trust was a luxury. A small scanner, similar to a cell phone was in her hands now and she pointed it towards the briefcase. A light green light gave her the signal that there were no traces of explosives or poison gas detected. “Ah, good to see one of Dr. Mindbender’s side projects functions as it should. Now then, let’s see what my little spies saw out there.”

Sitting down on the bed, she unlatched the briefcase and lifted the upper half open. What was inside made her gasp, but not in a nice way. Within the briefcase was a large, dark green dildo, studded, along with a belt attachment. “Of all the---WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!” she fumed. It was almost too good to be true, she knew it. The young man was WAY too laid back and didn’t seem to know certain protocols. “Damn it, Destro must have found out!” the Baroness gritted her teeth. “That man seems to have the upper hand this time. But this makes no sense, my contacts never fail me, unless…”

Taking the dildo out of the briefcase, and marveling at the size of it, she found underneath a series of neatly folded papers underneath. A puzzled look crossed her face as she picked them up and looked them over. “Let’s see…this is an invoice. And this is an express order made to…Ms. Irma Langinstein, code named The Raven.”

A new look of worry now crossed over the face of the Baroness, as she now realized what has just transpired at the park. “Looks like I need to make a visit to this Irma. I’ll need to greet her properly if it comes to it.”

“Look, Leo, are you sure you guys are fine?”

The concerned voice of Channel 6 reporter and ally to the TMNT, April O’ Neil, was understandable. The team was currently out of the city doing battle with the Shredder’s forces, now in an abandoned military installation she had been investigating. Leonardo, who was currently on the other end, confidently said “Relax April, this kind of thing is standard for us! We’ll be ok no need for—RAPHAEL, DUCK!!”

A loud explosion and a series of very angry quacks could be heard on the other end as April asked “Is that what I think I heard?”

“It’s complicated. Just let us worry about this! We’ll call you if we need anything else.” The line was abruptly cut as April sighed. “Here’s hoping my leads don’t end up getting my friends killed by angry water fowl.” At that moment, the door to her office opened and a woman, with short brown hair and in standard Airborne Ranger BDUs with rolled up sleeves walked in. “Hello, are you April O’Neil? I was told I could find you here.”

“Yeah, that would be me.” April affirmed. “You look familiar.”

“My name’s Lady Jaye. I work for G.I. Joe.”

“Oh that’s right I remember, you were the guys who stopped COBRA from bombing the Statue of Liberty. How’s things now after that assassination of Serpentor deal?”

“A lot easier than we expected actually,” Lady Jaye replied, “but that’s not why I’m here. It’s about a friend of yours who works here, Ms. Irma Langinstein.”

“Oh no. Don’t tell me she violated that restraining order on Duke!”

“No no, she’s apologized and Scarlett understands. But she may be in trouble.” Lady Jaye then gave April a couple of photos. “We’ve been tracking the movements of the Baroness for a very long time now, and we had some surveillance photos taken earlier today at Bryant Park. We thought we had the Baroness, but we seem to have taken pictures of someone else wearing similar clothing.”

“Wow…that’s Irma all right.” April confirmed. So, just what happened?.”

“We believe that this man here, a private investigator for a covert ops company based in the UK, made a mistake and assumed that Irma was the Baroness. She even used the same codename as her. And we think she has something that the Baroness wants back.”

“Leave it to Irma to get herself embroiled in international intrigue.” April sighed. “Well, we’re in luck. She has a day off today, so I know precisely what she’s doing!”

It was much easier to sneak in than she imagined, the Baroness thought to herself, but then again, this was a regular apartment. Carefully, the Baroness opened the window to Irma’s home, quickly scanning the area. The only sounds inside of the place were those of a radio blasting the latest pop song as she entered, and in the other room, she could hear Irma’s off color singing trying to match the words sung. “Pity, but at least she won’t dare go on that blasted American Idol to embarrass herself. “Baroness said to herself as she carefully snuck about. Keeping herself alert, she looked about and saw what she was looking for on the nearby coffee table; the briefcase that she was meant to have in her hands instead of the one she had now. It was going far better than she ever hoped; she would now swap out the briefcases and make her exit with Irma being none the wiser. As she slowly crept towards the briefcase, she looked down and saw something placed next to it; a copy of a movie called “Teradise Island”.

“WOW.” Baroness whistled. “I can almost see why she went all out for this.”

“Uh, excuse me? Who the hell are you?” The Baroness turned to see Irma standing across from her; in one hand she had a TV remote and in another a small bottle of rose scented lube. She was dressed only in a small t-shirt and panties and by all indications, nothing else underneath the shirt. “Oh well, so much for the silent approach.” Baroness sighed. Reaching to her sides, she produced a small sidearm as she said to Irma “I hate to be so cliché about this, but reach for the skies pilgrim.”

“I don’t suppose we can talk this over?”

That was what Irma asked Baroness as she was being tied by her wrists to a chair in her bedroom. The Baroness, who had placed both briefcases to the side, answered “There’s not too much to discuss my dear. You had my briefcase, I had yours, and I needed it back. So we’re going to make a fair trade.”

“Ok…BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TIE ME UP, I’M NOT APRIL!!”

“Now now, you know better than that. If I didn’t, there’s no way I can’t trust you not to go running to the nearest G.I. Joe recruiter while I try to slip out of the city.” The Baroness opened Irma’s suitcase and casually placed her order on the bed, noting “And by the way, Terrapin Titan, Mark 2? Do I even have to ask why?”

Irma shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she said “Let’s just say gag gifts have some uses, even for the lonely.” Baroness merely chuckled and said “So I heard. And I would keep it for myself if I didn’t already have some ‘personal’ tools for my own needs. As for you, I have just the thing that will keep you busy.”

Irma’s eyes widened as she saw what the Baroness had in mind: a small bottle was taken out from her pockets along with a syringe. “This little formula was developed by me after a rather, um, fun little diversion a while ago. It will keep you properly distracted for a few hours while I make my way out of the city.”

“Uh, couldn’t you administer that without a needle?” Irma nervously inquired. “I’m kinda of jumpy around needles.”

“Oh come on, it won’t be so bad now. Just one small injection and you will not need that movie to stimulate you.” Baroness smiled mischievously as she held the needle up. However, she did not figure on what would now happen—Irma’s legs were not bound by rope, and she involuntarily kicked Baroness’ hand.

The hand that was holding the syringe to be precise.

Both of their eyes would follow the syringe as it sailed into the air, seemingly floated for a couple of seconds and then dropped.

Right into the Baroness’ right arm.

“Oh no. No no no no no…” Baroness muttered as she quickly pulled the syringe out and tossed it into the wastebasket. “I need to get out of here. I need to leave before I…I…”

“Uh, did I miss something?” Irma said to her captor. Seconds later, a smile flashed onto the Baroness’ face as she looked up at Irma, licking her lips. “Oh no. You did not miss a thing my dear. However, since you seem to be a bit tied up at the moment and have no plans…how about we address this loneliness issue you have been having!”

“Oh no, I have a feeling this is going FAR beyond a simple—MMPPHHH!!!”

Irma could not finish that thought as the Baroness forcefully made her point, locking lips with her and sticking her tongue inside her mouth.

“You hear anything?” April asked Lady Jaye as she placed her ear on the door to Irma’s apartment.

“Just a radio playing. But that’s not a good sign usually. Let me pick the lock and—“

“No need to!” April assured her as she reached into her suit’s upper pockets and took out a spare key to the place. “You know, I always wondered why you had so many of those.” Lady Jaye said to her as they entered.

“It’s not just for looks you know.” The two women looked around them and Jaye said “Well, no sign of a struggle…although I do see something on the table that is kind of revealing.”

“I was wondering where I left that.” April said, picking up the DVD from the coffee table. Straining her ears, April said to Lady Jaye “I hear voices coming from the other room. Sounds like Irma.”

“Yeah. Let’s be careful, it could be a trap “ Jaye warned April.

“Trust me, I’m more than used to it.” The two quietly crept up to the closed door of Irma’s bedroom, not too sure what could possibly be awaiting them. As April grabbed a nearby lamp, Jaye slowly turned the knob the door and, with minimal noise, pulled it open.

“Oh…oh God…Mmmm…”

“That…is NOT the sound of Irma in danger.” April concluded. Lady Jaye opened the door and the two of them were confronted with a most unusual sight; at the edge of her bed sat Irma, her shirt pulled up and leaving a pair of perky breasts exposed for all to see. Her legs spread open, between them kneeling was the Baroness, naked and eagerly licking at Irma’s spread open pussy. With one free hand, the Baroness was furiously rubbing her own clit as Irma held her head in place with one of her own hands. Irma, panting heavily, looked up to see the two of them and gasped out” WOW!! Uh, didn’t expect to see you! You’re probably wondering what’s going on here…”

“That thought did cross my mind.” April deadpanned.

“I think I have an idea what happened.” Lady Jaye replied as she picked up the bottle from the ground. “I get the feeling someone tried to drug someone and it went not according to plan.”

The Baroness stopped licking Irma long enough to mutter “I found out the hard way---ohhh---that she does not react well---MMPPPH---to needles.” Baroness then resumed her actions, sucking on Irma’s clit and forcing another gasp of pleasure from the woman. April sighed and said “Does this sort of thing happen often with your outfit?”

“Rarely. It only happened to me once before.”

“And how did you resolve it?”

“We had to get the drug out of her system somehow. So we improvised.”

And with that, Lady Jaye knelt down behind the Baroness. Pushing her hand aside, Jaye rubbed her hands slowly up and down the Baroness’ slit, eliciting a larger moan from her rival. “Oh yes!!” she purred, “I’m actually not so annoyed by your touch this time!”

“Glad to hear that.” Jaye continued to rub as Baroness’ tongue actions increased in speed. Irma’s moans picked up steam as she said “Uh April? I’m kinda in a bind here!”

“I noticed. And she said we got to get it out of her system…”

Irma them felt a pair of hands grasp her breasts and she gasped sharply as she felt April’s hands caress and fondle them gently, occasionally pinching one of her nipples as she sat herself behind her shorter friend. Irma was now at the mercy of two women, one of them her best friend and the other her would be captor. Irma then felt a jolt of pleasure shoot throughout her body as she felt the tongue of the Baroness enter her pussy, eagerly exploring the much sought after reward. At the same time, the Baroness felt her pussy lips parted open as two fingers of Lady Jaye plunged in and out of her. The force and speed at which she operated drove Baroness on and in turn increased her own actions with Irma. It would go on like this for a couple more minutes until…

“YES!!!”

“FUCK!!”

Both Irma and the Baroness came hard, Irma gripping her head and the fingers of Lady Jaye being clenched tightly by the inner walls of Baroness, feeling her fluids seep out over them. Baroness continued to lap at Irma’s entrance as they rode their respective orgasms out. As Irma shoulders slumped, April asked “So, did that work?”

Baroness shook her head and said “No, not quite. I am still, as they say, quite randy. It’ll take a much stronger effort than that to satisfy me.”

“I can attest to it.” Lady Jaye confirmed.

“Ok then, allow me!” Irma smiled. The Baroness soon found herself flat on her back atop the bed as Irma spread her legs apart. Turning to the other two, she said “You two might want to get yourselves comfortable, this may take a while.”

“Uh…sure.” Lady Jaye shrugged her shoulders and said “But what do we while you—“
    That question would be answered for her as she turned to see April had quickly shed all of her clothes now, and she sat next to the bed in a chair, legs spread apart and slowly fingering herself. Smiling, Jaye said “I really should relax sometimes and enjoy these moments.” She pulled apart her BDU shirt, allowing her breasts to bounce freely as she removed her pants and panties, tossing them next to April’s clothes. Pulling up a chair, she sat next to April and slid her fingers across her own entrance, leaning back and enjoying the sight before her.

The Baroness signed in ecstasy as Irma eagerly licked her clit slowly in a circle, enjoying the smaller woman’s efforts greatly. “I see---uhh –that you are no stranger to—OHH—this type of action!”

“Trust me I had help there.” Irma grinned as she continued. Soon, she would part the lips of the Baroness open as she traced her tongue up and down, occasionally sucking on the clit and sending a shiver up and down her spine. Irma’s other hand would be preoccupied with other things as it plunged two fingers deep inside of her and rammed into her rapidly. As this was going on, April and Jaye continued to watch, their hands continuing to rub against their own lips at a brisk pace.

“WOW!” Jaye gasped. “Your friend is really keeping the Baroness on her toes.”

“I know.” April agreed as she rubbed her own clit roughly in a circle. “Then again, I kinda helped in that department.”

“I can tell. And speaking of help…”

April yelped as she felt a new sensation; Jaye reached over to April’s own pussy and pushed in two of her own fingers, while spreading her lips apart. Deciding it would only be fair to return the favor, April did the same to Jaye, licking her lips as she saw a huge smile cross her face. Deciding that it would only be right to take advantage of an opportunity when it presented herself, April then did the next best thing. Kneeling down, she spread Jaye’s legs apart and dived in face first. A jolt raced up the agent’s spine as she felt April’s tongue pierce through her entrance and writhed in pleasure as April helped herself.

The Baroness turned her head to see the two of them and gasped “I don’t know which is turning me on more—what you’re doing or---AHHH—what they are doing!”

“Well, I got something to help you decide.” Irma smiled lecherously.

“What do you have in mind?”

An audible snap reached her ears as she saw Irma snap on the dildo she had bought into the belt. Sitting up on her knees and spreading her legs further apart, Irma slowly rubbed the head of the dildo against her entrance and said to the Baroness “Now then let me show you just how good of an investment I made.”

“I don’t suppose you are going to take it eas—OH GOD!!” Baroness screamed as she felt Irma roughly plunge her new toy deep inside of her. She could only manage to lay back and moan deeply as Irma continued to plow into her as she eagerly fucked the COBRA operative hard. Soon, she would be joined by April as she laid next to her, enjoying the sensation of being eaten out by Lady Jaye, who had her tongue deep inside of her snatch. “So---oh yes---feeling any better yet—YES!!!—now?” April asked.

“In a matter of speaking—YES!!!” Baroness screamed as she came hard, her back arced as the orgasm rocked her body. As she rode it out, the sight of Lady Jaye and April enjoying themselves gave her an idea. “Irma, may I borrow your toy? I do believe I have a rather interesting vantage point to exploit.”

“Sure why not, I don’t wanna seem like an ungracious host.” Irma unbuckled the strap on belt and handed it to the Baroness, who eagerly then fastened it around her waist. Taking up a spot behind Lady Jaye, she grasped either side of her ass and said “Now then my dear---payback for the cruise ship!”

“Oh boy.” Lady Jaye yelped as Baroness pushed inside of her with the Terrapin Titan, enjoying the sensation of the large sex toy snaking in and out of her. The Baroness enjoyed the notion of what she was doing now, being in control sexually of her rival. Occasionally she would slap her ass hard or move her hips in a counter clockwise motion. April, on the other hand, was too focused on what Jaye was doing in response as she felt the effects of both her tongue and fingers assaulting her pussy. That is until she felt Irma straddle her head with her hips. Looking down at her friend, Irma said to her “I think this worked out far better than we hoped, huh?”

“Did it ever!” Grasping her legs, April craned her head up and plunged her own tongue deep inside of Irma’s pussy, sending more shockwaves of pleasure into the smaller woman’s body. The four women were now in sync with one another, Baroness using Irma’s own toy on Lady Jaye, Jaye eagerly eating out and fingering April as if her life depended on it and Irma receiving more than adequate stimulation from April’s mouth. This would go on until at long last…

“YES!!!!”

All four came in unison, their individual orgasms overriding them and sending ripples of euphoria throughout. They all flopped down, exhausted on the bed as Irma managed to catch her breath and ask “Ok, time out. Just WHY did you want that briefcase anyway?”

“Ah…ok, that I will answer. Go on open it. This may raise some eyebrows.” The Baroness relented. April, pushing Irma gently to the side, managed to get up from the bed and retrieve the briefcase in question. Opening it carefully, April whistled “Wow. Photos?”

“Not just any photos, Ms. O’Neil.” Baroness informed her. “They are of my somewhat misguided lover Destro and an influential politician from what I am told.”

“Yeah, but not just any politician.” April said, “these are of Sen. Sarah Coulter. She’s the same one I’ve been trying to get an expose on!”

“She’s the very same one who has been trying to cut Joe funding for months now.” Jaye pointed out. “And we suspected that she’s been taking bribes on the side.”

“I’ve been to one of her speeches once.” Irma said. “I literally felt brain cells dying.”

“And just what were you gonna do with these pics?” April asked Baroness.
    “What any woman in my position would do. Blackmail of course.” Baroness pointed out. “That man should know trifling with a woman’s heart is not advisable.”

“I have a better idea.” April said as she continued to look at the photos. “Why humiliate him privately when you can do it on a global scale?”

“It wouldn’t seem too bad if some pics were ‘leaked’ to the public, it happens all the time.” Lady Jaye suggested.

“Oh yes, that would be bothersome for him…” Baroness grinned “And just imagine the scandal of it if at the same time, a well-respected senator was to be implicated too. I suppose all of our mutual problems are solved.”

“We just have to find a nice way of getting them to the public.” April said. “Uh Irma, I don’t suppose you want to go to a local internet café and start sending a few anonymous emails, would you?”

“Meh, why not? It’s better than what I do regularly.” Irma shrugged her shoulders.

“Not so fast, there is the matter of payment.” Baroness pointed out. “I did acquire those pictures at great expense. I do require, as you say, compensation for my time.”

“Well, how’s this for a down payment?” April asked coyly sitting down in a nearby chair as she spread her legs open and gave her a come hither look. The Baroness smiled as she said “It’s probably the drug in my system, but even if it’s not I have no objections to your offer!” April soon found herself moaning in pleasure once again as the Baroness sat in between her legs and applied ample pressure to her clit with her tongue. Lady Jaye and Irma stood by watching as Irma asked “We should keep ourselves busy, you know.”

“I agree.” Picking up the dildo and belt from the bed, Lady Jaye fastened it to her hips and pulled up a chair. Sitting down across from the two, she held the dildo upright as she asked Irma “Care to have a seat?”

“Don’t mind if I do!” Irma eagerly assumed the reverse cowgirl position as she felt her favorite toy push into her. As Lady Jaye bucked her hips and began massaging her breasts, Irma said “I should take more days off.”

Sshhhh...it's a secret to everyone...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Need to check this thoroughly these days... seems awesome so far
      A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

And one more for the road!!
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X