Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Goldie Gold and Action Jack: Jack Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldie Gold and Action Jack: Jack Frost

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

And one last story featuring a hottie from the 80s. Oddly enough, there is very little in the way of Rule 34 of Goldie Gold. So, when a challege was made to write something for charity at the WWOEC Forum, this is what I did. Enjoy!

“Please tell me this is a joke. Come on, why me?”

These were the words that intrepid reporter “Action” Jack Travis uttered underneath his breath as he stood in the office of his editor in chief, Sam Gritt. The aforementioned man in charge of running the day to day routines of the staff over at the Gold Street Journal smiled at his employee as he reminded him “Hey buck up, Travis! It wouldn’t kill you to do this, just for a moment.”

“Does the word hypothermia mean anything to you?”

“Don’t be such a pessimist, Jack! It’s for a good cause!” The voice that chided him belonged to his other employer; world renowned multi-billionaire (and beyond) teen Goldie Gold. Dressed in her standard signature outfit of a red tank top shirt and gold colored jeans, she reminded him “Besides, if I do recall, it was Peter Venkman who issued the challenge to you, so no backing out.”

“Yeah, I know…lousy head shrink, saves the world twice and thinks he’s all that…” Jack shook his head briefly, not caring to remind himself of when he had to cover some of the stories during the Gozer Incident.

“Besides, if you do this, I’ll make it up to you in my own way.” Goldie winked at him. Jack gulped and answered “That’s probably not something I wanna hear now.”

“Ok you two, let’s get this over with, I haven’t got all day.” Sam held up his camcorder as Jack took his place on the tarp. “And…action.”

Jack adjusted his collar. “Man, the things I do for a good cause. Oh right! Hey there! I’m “Action” Jack Travis, ace reporter for the Gold Street Journal, and I’m here to take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, put out to me by one Dr. Peter Venkman, who I hope gets slimed for this!”

“Jack!”

“Just kidding, just kidding, actually we’re all doing this to help generate donations and raise awareness for the ALS Foundation. ALS is also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, and its still being fought as of today. I’m fairly certain that I’m not the only other crazy person willing to take this action—seriously, did anyone challenge Spider Man to do it yet?” Jack asked Goldie and Sam.

“Yeah, him and the Incredible Hulk both did it” Sam answered.

“Damn! Well, ok, before I do this, I’m sending out a challenge to…let’s see…ok, first I will challenge fellow reporter April O’Neil to take the dive, so to speak, and to be fair and equal to both sexes, I also challenge Flint of the G.I. Joe team to do this as well. You know, when he’s not busy fighting off black leather wearing women with a snake fetish.”

Jack then looked down at his feet; waiting for him at his feet was a solitary grey metal bucket filled to the brim with clear water, and within the depths of the bucket floated numerous cubes of ice, glistening in the light. As Jack lifted the bucket up, he grunted “Ok…this looks a little too cold. Can we get someone to get me some—“

Whatever Jack was going to ask would be lost to the world as from behind him, Goldie and Sam poured over his head two more buckets of ice water. The sheer cold raced all throughout his body as the liquids splashed down, and Jack let out a surprised yelp as he looked at both of them, asking them “You weren’t gonna let me back out of this one, were you?”

“Not a chance.” Goldie smiled.

“Heh, you’re either very smart or very sadistic. I will bank on the former.” Jack laughed as he took the bucket in his hands and poured the contents over his head. Sam patted him on the back and said “Don’t worry about it; we have a change of clothes for you in Kent’s old temporary office by the copy room.”

“Brrr, brisk is barely describing how I feel now.” Jack shivered as he tossed the wet clothes in his hands into the laundry basket nearby. On the couch opposite of the desk and chair he sat at was a stack of spare clothes he had at the office waiting for him; he and Goldie, in their many adventures, tended to go through a lot of wear and tear. Then again, if you were running from a murderous cult or crime syndicate on a weekly basis, you probably wouldn’t look like a million dollars either. Dressed now only in his boxers, Jack rubbed his hands and said to himself “I am gonna need a whole LOT of lattes after this.” As he leaned back, the door to the office opened. His eyes looked at the figure that entered the room; Goldie, but wearing her white ermine fur coat (well, faux fur, no one could tell the difference) and high heels. The fur bearing princess closed and locked the door behind her as she said to Jack “So how are we doing?”

“All things considered, I’m lucky I’m not a Popsicle right now.” Jack laughed “Although 3 buckets of water in one day may be a bit much.”

“At least it wasn’t a tub like Race Bannon.” Goldie pointed out.

“Ouch.”

“Anyway, I said I would make it up to you, so I will!”

Jack arched an eyebrow. “Uh oh. Just how do you plan on doing that?” Goldie smiled and pulled open her fur coat. Jack’s eyes shot open as he saw that underneath her coat, Goldie was completely nude, save for the pearl earrings on her neck. Letting the fur coat drop silently to the floor, she sauntered over to where Jack was as she said “I figured since I did dump so much cold water over you, I may as well help warm you up”

Jack grinned “Uh, I’m not getting punked or something like that, am I?” Goldie merely grabbed his head and whispered “Let me give you a hint,” then pulled him in and with great vigor kissed Jack on the lips. The reporter could barely register a coherent thought while being lip locked with the younger blonde woman, but at that moment he didn’t care, reaching up to cup one of the billionaire’s large breasts. She moaned lightly as he rubbed a nipple, the stimulus of the action being very agreeable to her. Eventually, she broke it off as she reached down and pulled Jack’s now stiff as a rock penis from out of the confines of the restraining underwear he wore. Stroking it up and down gently, she asked him “I hope this lit a fire in you.”

“Baby you have no idea,” Jack gasped.

“I think I do. Now let me show you a little trick I learned.” Jack watched as Goldie placed her hand on either side of the chair’s armrests and bending down, placed her mouth at the head of his cock. He stifled back a moan as she lightly kissed and licked at the head, in awe at the quivering yet rigid member before her. Before he knew it, she took about half of it into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, occasionally stopping to lick up the shaft as she did so. Goldie rarely had time to date, much less interact with other guys, but for her to be doing this to him, it seemed unreal. “WOW. I am REALLY glad you learned that. “Jack told her as she looked up at him and raised any eyebrow in response, continuing to slide his massive erection in and out of her mouth. Eventually, she stopped, rose back up and straddled his hips as she grasped his shoulders and said “You still feel a bit tepid there. Maybe this will do it!” Biting her lips, Goldie let out a slow moan as she sat down and let Jack’s boner pierce her opening, a smile creeping up on her face. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly, and Jack immediately grabbed her buttocks and began to eagerly thrust into her, while taking the time to lick and suckle on her nipples as they swayed in motion with her breasts. The thrusts became faster and harder and Goldie’s breathing became more ragged.

“Damn, you’re really enjoying this reward, aren’t you?!” Goldie moaned. Jack nodded and responded with “Oh yeah, but I think I need a better view!”

“Huh?” Goldie’s question was soon answered as seconds later she found herself placed on top of the desk. Spreading her legs open, Jack quickly pushed his cock back into her and plowed into her pussy just as fiercely as before. Goldie’s moans became deeper as she let Jack work his magic, using one hand to reach down and rub her clit while Jack kept fucking her, the sight of her spread out on the desk and enjoying herself urging him on.The fires of lust were fully lit in him now, there was no doubt, and she also felt a different type of heat spreading throughout her body as it felt like from that position he was going in even deeper. It was only a matter of time before…

“YES!!”

Goldie’s orgasm came like lightning as her pussy gripped his cock tighter, her body arching upwards as she came. The feeling of bliss raced up and down her spine as hard and fast as she wanted it, and her tongue hung out her mouth as Jack continued to fuck her tirelessly. His face strained, he grunted “Oh Goldie I-I-’m gonna—“

Before he knew it, Goldie was on her knees before him and furiously deepthroating his cock before removing the saliva soaked phallis her mouth and jerked him off. Seconds later, a huge shot of cum splattered all over Goldie’s face and chin. The girl licked her lips as she felt more of it splash over her breasts, looking up at Jack and saying to him “Well, thanks to you I have two pearl necklaces now.”

Jack laughed and said “I doubt Sam would allow you to show that to anyone. Uh, just how are you gonna explain that by the way?”

“A girl like me is always prepared.” Goldie reminded, pulling out the bag that was located underneath the chair. “You’re not the only one with spare clothes and a towel, remember?”

“How could I forget?” Jack said as he went over to the couch and took the clothes left for him. Quickly putting them on, he said to Goldie “I got a lead on that story about the conspiracy up at Arkham. Wanna come along and help me out?”

“Nah, you got this one. Now go on, get, a girl’s gotta change!” As Jack quickly left the office while fidgeting around with the collar of his shirt, Goldie quickly closed and locked the door behind him. Sighing, she said to herself “Phew, I really needed a good fuck like that. But I’m still rather horny. Oh well, while I’m here…” Reaching into her bag, Goldie smiled as she held up the object of her desire; a large, 10 inch gold plated vibrator with built in studs. Flopping down on the couch, Goldie spread her legs apart and pushed the golden wonder inside her pussy, switching it on. A sudden, welcome wave of euphoria washed over her as it hummed to life, and she leaned back and relaxed as she began to eagerly pump the sexual plaything in and out of her with one hand, using the fingers of her other hand to rub her red hot clit in a circle. “Well, maybe SOMETIMES the best things in life are free” Goldie moaned, enjoying her alone time.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
Working...
X