Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Milf Party (writer needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milf Party (writer needed)

Hello everyone, So its that time of year where a new season of American Dad is upon us and If you know me I am a "Yuge" fan of American dad and Family Guy. This month I will be drawing a set of drawings that tell the story of Steve having the best weekend of his life with 5 milfs. Think of it as a comic but without panels. Now I am not a writer so I can't put my story to words like I know a lot of you good writers can so I am asking for any talented writer who watches American dad and family guy just as much as I do to help me tell the story of Milf Party!
    All you have to do is post here saying you are interested, why you want to do this and send me a link of some of your greatest stories and by next Saturday I will choose the best guy who I think will be able to help me turn these pictures into a story

premise of Milf Party:
    Steve has the house all to himself for the weekend, so he calls up Lois and tells her he is alone and to bring some friends over (Donna, Bonnie, Marge.) Steve also told Hiko that he was alone for the weekend and she joins the other women thinking it will anger Francine. The next 10 pictures it shows how Steve fucks all the women through out the house.
    The story is being told by Steve while writing in his journal just before he is about to go to bed, all the women have left and as far as he knows his family will be back in a hour or two

Now, if you are interested in working with me on this and you are chosen, your job will be to take that premise and turn that into a really awesome story. Hopefully This whole process will be done by the end of the month.
    milf party picture.jpg

pbd.jpg
    here is a finished version of one of the pages.

Comment

Wow this did not take a simple 2 months like I had planned but its finally here and for the most part ready to start going public! Here is the title page to milf party along with pages 1 and 2. I plan on releasing 2 pages every week until all 10 pages are out for everyone to read. I hope you enjoy this, thanks to Lennox and AEhentai for helping with the story, and to everyone checking this out be sure to spread this around, This is for everyone to enjoy so don't be shy to post it on any other site you want

more pages next week
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

here are pages 3 and 4, looks like Steve is really enjoying himself
        mpf3.jpg mpf4.jpg

Comment

pages 5 and 6! woo!
          mpf5.jpg mpf6.jpg

Comment

Man !! That's GREAT stuff !! Thank you VERY much !!
            Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

I'm loving it! Hope to see more soon!

Comment

sorry for the delay, back problems, but here are pages 7 and 8
                mpf8.jpg mpf7.jpg

Comment

OH yeah !! Looks great. Thank you, sir.

Comment

mpf9.jpg mpf10.jpg

here they are, the last pages to Milf Party, I hope you all enjoy this comic and share it with others, i like wondering the internet and finding my drawings posted somewhere.

thanks again to Lennox for providing the script and AEhentai for double checking everything

Comment

Mmmm-mmm !! Now THAT is some hot stuff !! Thank you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X