Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Godannar] Before Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Godannar] Before Dinner

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The following story was written out of boredom and a need to explore an idea. It’s also gonna be short. So short that I do not have any witty stuff to add to this Author’s Prologue here.

This story is based upon the anime “Shikkon Gattai Godannar” but plays a bit with certain events that transpired at the end of the series. So, let’s just say right out of the gate a certain thing that happened will be resolved for the sake of this one. Also, this is so not appropriate for kids under 18. You’ve been warned.

Look after them for me, please…

These were the words that Ken had imparted to Lou Roux, pilot of Celleblader, before sacrificing his life to destroy the Mimetic Beast that had caused him and countless others so much grief. Lou had seen so much of herself in the man; he lost a dear loved one just as she had (in her case it was her father) and he was dedicated solely for revenge, just as she was. However, like Ken, she had become blind to what that thirst for vengeance was doing to her. The desire to pilot her own mech and kill the alien menace that had run rampant all over Earth changed her; she had become rather cold and distant, not connecting with the two people who had volunteered to take care of her- Anna Aoi and Goh Saruwatari, pilots from Dannar base who had bonded during the war against the Mimetic Beasts. (The story of how these two got together, now that one a a LONG one…)

And the dedication to revenge had come at a high cost to Ken- The Insania Virus had run its course and almost completely taken over Ken’s body. His mind however was not so easily taken and he lived long enough to aid his rival Goh and warn him of what could happen to him if he lost control. He also saw what his effect on Lou had done to her. Regretting what his decisions had done to strain her ties to a new family, he passed on some last words as his means of atonement, realizing that he subconsciously used the girl as a means to an end instead of giving her what she truly needed; hope.

After the battle, Lou decided it would be a good idea to live with Anna and Goh in their new apartment on Dannar base, in order to help keep an watchful eye on Goh, as he was now being treated with a new vaccine that was helping to combat the Insania virus in him. It was awkward at first, especially given the way that Lou had originally left, but it was a slow start and she was making headway. However, living in a small military apartment with a young couple led to…certain issues. And it was one that vexed Lou a lot.

“Dinner’s almost ready!” Anna cheerfully beamed as she tended to the huge pot on the stove in their kitchen. Wearing a small pink tank top and denim shorts, the busty young pilot was clad with a white apron wrapped around her ample frame as she worked on her latest masterpiece in the kitchen. “I hope everyone likes chili, because that’s what we’re eating tonight!”

Anna wrinkled her nose. “Really, chili?”

“Yeah, I want to try something different for once instead of more curry. It wouldn’t hurt to expand your menu options once in a while. Besides it’s something I’ve always wanted to do.” As she went over to check on the white rice cooker she asked “So, something on your mind Lou?”

“Yes, now that you mentioned it, I was thinking…” Lou rubbed the back of her head as she watched Anna begin to stir in some diced peppers. “I know that you and Goh have been getting along well now after everything that happened and the two of you have been more than willing to put up with me. But I kind of wondered…are you SURE you’re ok with me being here?”

“Yes, we are, don’t be silly!” Anna reassured her. “I know what you’ve been through was rough, but you’re with good friends. And everything worked out for you, so there’s no need—“

“I know I know, but with me here and all, even if this place is bigger than your other apartment, I know it’s kind of tough for you two to be intimate, if you catch my drift.” Lou said, using her fingers to gesture the ‘if you know what I mean’ signal. Anna put a finger to her lips, lost in thought. “Oh…well, that is a bit of a hassle. I think I may have a solution to that. If you want, you can do what needs to be done to help Goh out.”

“Wait, ME?”

“Yup. It’ll be just like how me and Shizuru helped you that one time…although in this case Shizuru’s not here, there’s a guy involved and we’re not using You Know What.”

Lou blushed, the details of that little experience with the two ladies still fresh in her mind. “Ok, I’ll have a talk with him. Maybe that will calm his nerves. The guy’s kind of sensitive you know.”

“Oh boy do I ever.” Anna agreed.

Exiting the kitchen to the adjacent living room, Lou sat down on the couch next to Goh, who she found watching TV silently. Sighing, Lou took a deep breath and asked “Hey Goh, how's everything now?”

“It’s been good. The therapy’s been successful so I don’t have to worry about any after effects of the virus.” Goh told her, “so it looks like I may be able to pilot the Dannar again soon.” Goh rubbed the back of his head, still not comfortable talking about piloting again so soon around her. “I hope you’re getting along with the others at school now.”

“Yeah, I am. Totally.” Lou responded. “A little awkwardly but I’m managing. But there’s something I was kind of been meaning to ask you.”

“If it’s about becoming a pilot , we’ll have to wait and see. After that whole business with Ken I wanna make sure you get proper training. Last thing we need is a padded expense report for any collateral damage you happen to incur.”

“I know, I know! Don’t remind me.” She slightly smiled, seeing that she was still of great concern with him. “I was just curious about you and Anna. It’s kind of cramped in here and I know that you and Anna need some alone time…”

“Oh geez, are we gonna go there?!” Goh gasped out. “Look it’s fine. Sure it’s been 2 weeks since Anna and I had—uh, done things together, but I am fine! Really, I’m perfectly ok with—oh SHIT!!”

Inadvertedley, Goh had been flicking through the channels on the remote and found himself clicking onto the one network that he neglected to put a block on- namely the Penthouse Channel. The eyes of Goh went wide with shock as he watched a couple, their bodies entwined together, making passionate love accompanied by possibly the world’s cheesiest jazz accompaniment. Lou blushed and said to Goh “I thought you had blocked that channel.”

“Uh, it, uh, slipped my mind!! Damn it, why didn’t Anna remind me?” Goh fumbled around with the remote trying to switch as Lou said “Goh you kind of need to relax, and Anna said I should help you do that. So I will.”

“Wait, what do you mean?” Lou leaned over and, much to his surprise, began to unzip his pants as she told him “Just keep watching and let me do this for you.” As she reached inside and began to softly stroke the bulge outside of his boxers, Goh said “Ok, this is nuts! Anna, did you tell Lou to—“

“Just relax and let Lou help out!” Anna’s cheerful voice almost immediately cut Goh off before he could inquire further about Lou’s intent.

“So much for mixed signals.” Goh grunted as Lou continued. Lying on her stomach now, the young girl continued with her task as Goh watched with mixed fascination and dread, She had now completely removed his cock out from the confines of his underwear and slowly but eagerly stroked the large member in her hand, marveling at its size. “I think I can see this will be quite a mouthful. “Lou quipped as she leaned in with her face and tentatively licked at the tip. Goh slightly gasped as she did so and Lou smiled, noting the goofy expression on his face as she continued, now sucking on the head while licking around the top. Goh, undaunted, slid his right hand towards Lou’s bottom and began to fondle one of her buttocks. It felt divine to the girl and she decided that she could wait no longer. With a firm grasp at the base of his cock, Lou wrapped her lips around the throbbing focus of her attention and slid down, almost taking it halfway into her mouth before gagging. Goh leaned back and relaxed, continuing to fondle one of her butt cheeks while watching the couple on screen engage in more frenzied love making as Lou continued to suck him off, taking time to occasionally remove his cock from her mouth and slowly lick up the shaft. She would soon find one of her hands slipping into her panties and slide up and down her entrance, her fingers becoming wet at they made contact. She then felt something funny happening; to be precise, Goh’s cock was beginning to twitch.

“Lou—I CAN’T HOLD IT IN!!”

To her shock, Goh held her head in place and his hips bucked up slightly as he reached his orgasm. She could feel a huge salvo of semen, hot and sticky, shoot inside her mouth and down her throat. She somehow managed to swallow almost all of it as he did so, some of it seeping out from the sides of her mouth. As he released his grip on her head, she slid the cock out from her mouth, letting a stray amount seep out from her lips. Wiping her mouth and coughing, she said to Goh. “Uh maybe next time, you could give me a little more time.”

“Oops. Sorry about that. But let me make it up to you.”

“And you will. Right now.” Lou told him as she removed her panties from her body, along with her dress. Clad now in nothing but a pair of white socks, Lou positioned herself facing away from Goh on his lap as she straddled his hips. Grasping his still stiff cock in her hands, she gasped as she sat down, feeling his massive penis breach her pussy lips and enter her. She moaned softly as she did so, and then felt even better as she felt Goh grip her breasts tenderly as he began to thrust up into her vigorously. Goh lightly pinched at her nipples as the younger girl leaned back and allowed him to enjoy the moment, mesmerized by his touch and dedication, his hands fondling her breasts. One of his hands soon made its way down and rubbed her clit roughly, sending a shockwave racing up and down her spine.

“Oh WOW!! You—you’re really loving this!” Lou gasped.

“You have no idea how much I needed this!” Goh grunted. “But this is not my favorite position!”

“What?”

“Let me show you what I mean!” Seconds later, Lou found herself flat on her back as Goh spread her legs apart and plunged himself back in, plowing into her. Lou’s moans increased in pitch, her gasps of breath becoming more prominent as Goh continued, enjoying the sight that had unfolded before him. Soon, an all too welcome feeling began to overtake Lou and she would not be able to hold off any more.

“YES!!” she squealed as she came, and Goh could feel her pussy grip his cock tightly as she did so, her body shaking as she arched her back. She eventually quieted down as the orgasm subsided and Goh removed himself from her. She laid back, smiling and gasping for breath as some fluid leaked out from within. Goh wiped his brow and said “I think maybe you need a rest. Dinner should be ready now and I think I need to check on Anna.”

“Yeah you---you do that.” Was the only words that Lou could utter before she collapsed back onto the couch. Goh, amazed at how the girl was able to last during her first encounter with her, cheerfully made his way to the kitchen, where Anna was tending to the rice cooker at the counter. “I see one of your crazy bonding ideas worked again.” Goh said to her as she looked back and noted “It did. And you seemed to have been satisfied.”

“Ah, you could say that. But you on the other hand, you look like you could use some release as well.”

“What makes you say that?” Anna coyly replied.

“For starters, you don’t your shorts on.” Goh pointed out. “I think I can fix that.”

Anna felt a firm pair of hands grip her ass as Goh stood behind her. Seconds later, she squealed in delight as she felt her husband push inside of her, spreading her legs apart as he began fucking her eagerly. The apron she wore now dropped to the floor as she grabbed a hold of the counter, allowing Goh to enjoy himself. “Wow! I can see that this is precisely what we all needed!!” Anna gasped as Goh continued.

“Big time!” Goh replied. Anna would soon scream Goh’s name as her own orgasm hit, leaning forward as she gripped the counter tighter. Goh soon would reach his own limit as he said “Anna, I’m GONNA—“

Before he knew it, Anna was on her knees and deepthroated his cock, and another burst of his cum would soon explode inside Anna’s eager mouth. Anna removed the much desired cock from her mouth and eagerly stroked it as a stray shot splashed across her cheeks and some of his cum dribbled out across her chin. Looking down at her as she licked his shaft off, Goh asked “You’re not worried you’re gonna spoil your dinner like this?”

“Nope. This was an appetizer after all.” She smiled.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
Working...
X