Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Jessi and Sarina By DevoidKiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessi and Sarina By DevoidKiss

Hey Readers,

Have I got a treat for you! I had commissioned a picture of Sarina and Jessibel from Devoidkiss over on Inkbunny, and this is what she sent.. I'm VERY happy with the result! Let me know what you think.

Cheetah
    Attached Files
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

So *those* are Jessi's colors!

Sweet!
    KS

Comment

Nice Pic of Sarina and Jessibel looking forward to more.

Comment

Now dat's what I'm talkin' about! XD Very cool!

Comment

This is awesome. =D

Comment

Hot! I like Jessi's colors.

Comment

Wow really love it! Really amazing how well she did the faces of Sari and Jessi! Hope you´re gonna commission her again soon

Comment

More turnabout is fair play....should have Jessi go for a return match

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
                  More turnabout is fair play....should have Jessi go for a return match
                  It's a possibility , but Sarina is definitely the more dominant personality, and since Jessi's quite a rookie at all of this (in fact this is her first time doing much of anything) She's more the bottom girl hehe in a good way... That and the whole predator prey thing too
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

https://inkbunny.net/journalview.php?id=45346

okay the artist who did this has hit a sticky patch and needs some help...please help them out if you can

Comment

Just awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X