Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

I give many thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give many thanks

I really want to thank for the Support I been getting since I started drawing Cats n' Cameras. It has been good to get the feedback, to help improve my work on the comic. Since I want to do my best to provide as good a comic as K.V1nn4 used to draw. And even though she won't admit it, she set the bar pretty high.
    And an extra special thanks to those that decided to donate via paypal, it means a lot to me that my work is that greatly appreciated.

And I hope everyone enjoys the new comic, this saturday.

~ZeroSeven
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

YouŽre very welcome, and I have to thank YOU that you continue the comic, I really was afraid that IŽll loose CnC... And I think you already draw the comic very well, especially the last page looked really awesome (donŽt guess me wrong, the others looked awesome, too xD) Heh and you can count on me, IŽll always give you all the support I can in the future, so I really hope you will always have fun drawing this comic

Comment

I think you've been doing awesomely, and I will donate as soon as possible.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
      X