Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

First post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Jo's character does inbeed have small breats, it's part of her character, figure large B's ... big handfuls would be an easy description, That's just her, tis how she is.

Jim
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Wonderful pic, I like the expression on her face and the color pattern you gave her. Also the back ground looks great as well and the boobs look just right on her.

Comment

Nice

Very Good work..indeed, I'm not one to start critiqe'ing your art.. i love it.. and i didn't notice anything wrong..It looks great..

bu
        "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Comment

I think this sums up my opinion about these pics pretty well...

Comment

God DAMN that's beautiful.

It gives that innosence, and the pose is mighty fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by cheetah
              Well Jo's character does inbeed have small breats, it's part of her character, figure large B's ... big handfuls would be an easy description, That's just her, tis how she is.

Jim
              a B isn't near a large handful o.o maybe a childs hand, if that ^.^;;

I think a large handful is a D, and a D isn't even that big.

But I personally like Jo's boobals

Comment

Thats because you are English Pink...if I recall right the bra-sizes are different a lil bit.

If I recall right...

A: not really even worth getting a bra, but likely are what are given to young girls just starting to develop a chest as training.

B-early C: A handful, this is actually close to where I'm at. Really bras are pretty worthless anyways since the only good they are is keeping one's nips from being pokey on a cold day or if your shirt gets wet. Yet there is a sizable amount to grapple....*tests* Yeah....my chest is enough to get my hands around easily and last I checked I was just ticking into the C's.

D: This is about the average norm of idealized breasts, large enough that they are very noticable, but still small enough they aren't causing people who pass by to accuse you of having implants.

E and up: They just get bigger and bigger... O_o
                "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

you mean a B here (which is near flat chested) is large in the USA?

Thanks for telling me ^.^;; I figured bra sizes were pretty much the same everywhere.

Comment

maybe it has to do with the metric compared to feet system :P though if the case it sizes are different all over the world i would suggest only buying bras in your home country, because otherwise who knows what size you may end up with
                    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I wonder what my bra size would be in america hmmm

Comment

I know that when ordering clothes made for Chinese/Japanese girls, the chest-size is VERY different as the average bust-size is a lot smaller. I remember trying on a gown at an asian store and the lady-clerk saying how I had an asian frame since most ladies coming in try putting on a gown that would fit them in US standards but in Asian standards the chest was way too tiny.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that England's bra measuring was a bit different from the US as a couple ladies who have larger chests but smaller frames often have to order from England as many stores in the US don't stock bras of that nature.

But yeah, in the US a B cup tends to be a handful and has enough weight to be a bit bouncy, though by many standards they are still "small". It's really only when you get into late C's early D's do you get breasts that create that cleavage where you can stick things between them if they are in a bra.
                        "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

when my sister went to china they wouldnt let gher try on clothing cause of her breast size XD

Comment

I get what you mean, I guess I figured bra sizes were universal since I tend to get measured alot for bras and they show me these massive books with bra sizes for all countries, and they looked the same.
                            But I have no real idea what I am talking about XD

Comment

It is a general rule that US bra sizes is about two size smaller than UK. And different manfacturer of bras had a slightle different size from each other. Just like dresses, a bra of one size from one maker may fit you better than from another makers.

PBH

Edit--- Thanks Helen I always switching that. You are right ... US also has a AA size. So I edited my mistake in the first sentence.

Comment

thats weird... because a G cup in the US seems rather small compared to what it is here (thats just me going on experience at the BE forums where most women there are stacked and from the US)

*shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X