Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Please, Any and All Help is Needed and Appreciated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, Any and All Help is Needed and Appreciated.

Okay, cut to the chase, my dear friend and mate, Angela (Star), is in desperate need of a home. She has had to move several times within about a month's time and needs a place to live. If anyone within the states can offer her a place to stay, then please get ahold of me. Reply to this or send me a PM...just please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Please, for anyone out there that knows or even thinks that they can then please get ahold of me soon. Just give me any information that you can that you feel could aide me...someone's or even your own contact info for assistance here. Please, anyone that can do this...anyone that lives in the states...please get ahold of me if you are able to assist. Thank you.
Working...
X