Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hello! New Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! New Here....

Hello Everyone!, My name is Xentuu.....Not to be confused with anyone of a simular name. I'm a visitor from the PaL Forums!. Ever since Last Novembers, Site Financial Scare, Id been doing my best to keep notice to everyone to donate to the Pateron. It was actually Kanbe who recomended I come here to also remind folks to donate.....of course this site being most in the know about it already....I wouldent think it would help necessarly. BUT Kanbe's right....anyway to spread the word is worth the effort.

- Anyway, I do have a bit of good news and Bad. the Bad news....for the month (or 30 day period) for December, this sites Paetron has NOT hit the tier one goal yet....Now the Good News....is that atm (or at least as of this post) we seem to be Less than $100 away from reaching the Tier one goal. DID you Know....that if all those who give their Support on Pateron were to give a mear $10 /Month....that We would Always reach the tier 1 goal? $10/Month.....thats a heck of a deal....I mean...An average 2-Pizza Dilivery is Well over $35 Dollars....and sometimes people order Pizza weekly. $10 is not exactly a Bank-breaker now is it?

- Now I'm aware this IS DECEMBER so its possible your all getting X-mas plans in order first....thats fine I suppose....but some people make their living on this site....w/o Your help....their would be No X-Mas.

--(FYI- the ammount for the Tier Goals is always subject to change....so please don't hold me to garentee how much is actualy needed to reach the goal)

==This site cannont survive on Comic Subs alone, Donate today! or consider increaseing the ammount this month?==
Working...
X