Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

New Design, no we're not dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Design, no we're not dead!

After many years of sitting unchanged, and months of work, the new TJA design has finally gone live! Check it out and please let us know if you find and issues, don't forget to check out the forum as well. Thank you all for the support you've given , and the viewership you've maintained over the years! Big thanks to the supporters on Subscribstar and patreon for making this able to happen!
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Dude!!!! Kudos to the new look. I did a double-take and thought I went to the wrong place or something. I'm lovin' it. It's awesome.

Comment

Awesome glad you like it!

Comment

On managing galleries, when you select an image from the bottom page and try to scroll up to attempt moving it to another folder, it gets deselected and the move icon disappears.

Comment

Cheesekun , your best bet is to jump onto TJA's discord and post about it in the bugs/suggestions area where the dev can look into it.

Comment

I've posted my bug report and a suggestion on Discord, as you suggested.

Comment

When you try to move an image from the bottom page of managing galleries to another folder by scrolling up, the image becomes deselected and the move icon vanishes.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifluther View Post
                When you try to move an image from the bottom page of managing galleries to another folder by scrolling up, the image becomes deselected and the move icon vanishes.
                I'm sorry where are you talking about? The Forum? The Sites Gallery?

Comment

Working...
                X