Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

My List of Various Erotic Story Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My List of Various Erotic Story Ideas

I don't normally write erotic stories, but I do have ideas for them.

Here is a list of detailed erotic story ideas that I have in mind.

But I should warn you, the following story ideas may contain the following:

May Contain:

GiD/BiD (Preferably Bondage on male by female)
    Femdom (Female Domination)
    Shota
    Age Reductions
    Spanking/Panking
    Foot/Shoe fetsh
    Ballbusting
    Futa on male
    Tortured male by female
    Strapon/pegging
    Ecchi
    Tease
    Humiliation (male being humiliated by women)
    Tickling(female tickling male)
    GTS (Prefably if someone is shrunken)
    Forced Feminization
    Forced cumming F/m
    Forced sex F/m

Fairly Odd Parents - Timmy gets Turn-a-baumed!: Ma Turnbaum breaks out of prison and forms her own women's gang with Megan Bacon (the creator of the Cake and Bacon, who just gives away her idea to someone else in order to followe her dream of being a criminal) and Carly (From The Five Days of Flarg, who apparently decided to take up a life of crime as well) as they plan to kidnap Timmy Turner as part of Ma Turnbaum's revenge.

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer 2: Cousin Mel's Revenge - A sequel from the one-hour Xmas special based on the song finds Cousin Mel wanting revenge on Jake Spankenheimer for ruining her plans to sell Grandma's Store and getting rich. When Melinda learns that Grandma Spankenheimer has hidden the deed to her store in Jake's Room, she and Ms. Slime form an all-women's gunmoll-like gang and plan to kidnap Jake Spankenheimer and force him to tell them to code to his safe by any means necessary.

Gravity Falls: Dip-napped! - TV news reporter of Gravity Falls, Shandra Jimenez, on the brink of losing her job unless if she can find someone to interview about the strange happenings that goes on in Gravity Falls. That's when she comes across a newspaper article with Dipper Pines picture on it. With him is a strange six-fingered hand-labled book that may be related to all of the strange things that are happening in Gravity Falls. So enlisting the help of her daughter, Tambry Jimenez, and creating an evil clone of Wendy Corduroy from the Mystery Shack's Copier/Cloning Machine, Shandra plans to get Dipper to tell her all about the journals, he's been keeping. Even if it means kidnapping him and having Tambry, Evil Wendy (named Wendalina) and even Shandra herself force it out of him by any means necessary.

It may involve the following Couplings: DipperxWendy (main couple shipping at the end), TambryxDipper (forcibly), Wendalina (Evil Wendy)xDipper (forcibly), ShandraxDipper (forcibly)

Dragonball - Danger in the Air (Alternate Ending): What if Young Goku didn't make it on time? What if all of his friends were killed in the explosion at the carnival? What if Hasky completed her mission and took Young Goku as her own personal prisoner... and got two new hench-women in the process? This is what I foresee as an AU in Dragonball.(Features Blonde Launch (The Bad Launch) and Lazuli (Before she became Android 18 ).

Pokemon - Team Rockettes: Summary coming soon.

Mickey gets Pegged: Summary coming soon.

My Fake Frankie: Summary coming soon.

Story Collabs:

While I may be good at writing regular stories, I'm actually not that good at writing adult M/+18 stories, so what I might do is do Story Collabs with anyone who'd be interested in doing them.

Here's how they would work:

I can write out a summary or summaries of what would happen in my stories. There may be chapters involved, though I don't know how many. I'll plan out how the chapters begin and how they'll end.

Once I get a chapter summary done, maybe someone can use it to rewrite it in story form with dialog and stuff.

Would that be alright with anyone?

Last edited by ; 04-06-2016, 11:26 PM.
Working...
X