Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Adventures Of Mighty the Armadillo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures Of Mighty the Armadillo

doin' it text style

Characters: Diesia, Mighty, Vector, Julie-Su, Ray, Nack (Fang), Knuckles, Espio, Charmy, Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Princess Sally, Rouge, and Bunny Rabbot.

Summery: Just that, filled with Yiff. (You know what that means...)

Chapter 1: Meeting Diesia

"Id like to find some girls around here..." Thought Mighty.

Ray was in town, settling in to his new flat, and Nack went to doing what he wanted to do, being an indie-spy.

Diesia was lying underneath a tree enjoying the mountains of North Mobius.
    She heard someone walking towards where she was.

"Umm?" She eyed the bottom part of the steep hill. She began to something red. "What the hell? WHO'S THERE!?" She said in a defenceive tone.

"Uh Oh. That echidna chick in defence mode..." Mighty thought. "Hey! I'm cool, I wouldn't harm ya. I didn't see you, what's your name?" Mighty
    calmed her. "I apologize for my rude defenciveness. My name's Diesia, what's yours? Your pretty cute by the way." She said nicely.

"Mine's Mighty, your a very beautiful young lady. Nice meeting you Diesia." He repiled, with a handshake.

"You must be pretty lonely along here." Diesia said, taking her clothes off with a suducive tone. Mighty smiled "Yes indeed, wanna do i..." He was cut off by Diesia's mouth on his.

Mighty closed his eyes and slid his tounge in her mouth in responce. The echidna moaned in approval. He held her close to him, feeling the soft pearl white fur of Diesia, while he gave her breasts gertortius attention. He kept rubbing them, and sucked on one nipple and tweaked the other, the echidna moaned again and responded with a hand to the sheathe. She rubbed around the opening, the armadillo loved what he felt. "Ahhohh... feels... too good... please, (sigh) more (moan)." Diesia smiled at his responce, she slid a finger over the opening, his dick began to show. "Come on, come out for Dies'." She thought, while licking around it. She kissed her way up his body to his neck, as she sucked softly on it. Mighty on the other hand, caught her by surprise when she felt the tip of his finger on her clit. "Ohhhh! That feels good! MORE!!!" She responded. He took his finger out and licked off the juices. Next he nelt down in front of her and began licking her. "She'll go crazy alright." Mighty thought. He was particaly right on that, but, came too soon. "Guahh! (Pant, pant) ...lets do it." She said exausted. She layed down in the tall grass, and Mighty layed himself on top of her as soon as her bareback hit the grass. He began kissing her again, while he rubbed the tip of his cock at her sopping wet entrance, but he paused. "What's up Mighty? Go for it, ya got the green light (that's an old one folks!) "I was waiting for that. Here we go, I'm not turning back." Mighty whispered in her ear. He went back to kissing her, and began applying pressure, he succesfully entered.

He started slow, waiting for part two for approval, and came sooner then expected. "Faster Mighty faster!" She screamed in sexual extistcey.
    At that second, Mighty pounded it in her. After two minutes of hammering, Dies' felt herself drawing near to her orgasm, she momentairly thought for a second Mighty should be near his as well, she was right. He lowered himself further on her as he felt his orgasm, which was coming fast and feriously. "AHHHH!!!" Both screamed as they're orgasms hit them hard. "(Pant pant) Your good Dies', with a encounter like that, we should be friends." Mighty said to her. " I can agree with that. By the way, your the best guy I ever been in the sack with." She repiled.
    They rested underneath the tree, in they're own sex.

Chapter 2: Time to find Ray

Diesia and Mighty took a day in Station Square to find Ray's new flat. " I think he said it was the same as Amy's flat." Mighty commented.
    "Ah really? This Station Square reminds me of New York on Gaia (Earth)." She commented. "What's life like over there?" He asked her. "It's very different, not everyone knows the game they're playing. I was one of them who knew, and if they knew what knowledge you had, they kept an eye on. And if you spoke the truth of they're plan, they kill you on the second when your back's turned. They're known to us truth seekers as Kronos' servents, he and his servents were the ones that feared us, and anyone else who told of they're plan. I've seen and heard the victims' lives they took." Diesia remeniced. "Wow, and how did you escape all that?" Mighty asked her. "I can't exactly remember, but it should come back to me. All I remember was a certin something I had and it malfunctioned. Aside from that, I love this place, living's more comfortable." She said.

After two hours of walking through the city, they found the flat. "Well, here we are... Hey, this is Amy's as well!" Mighty exclaimed. "Oh really? I wonder what this Amy girl is like." Dies' mused.

Meanwhile, Ray was in his bedroom unpacking a box full of his clothes. "I wish my buddy Mighty was here..." Ray pondered. At the second, there
    was a knock at the door. "Maybe it's him!" He thought excitidly. He opened the door to see a pink hedgehog standing in the door frame.

"Hi! I'm Amy Rose! I saw moving trucks and was curious to see who moved in, here, I have a new place gift for you!" She said. "Why thank you,
    my names Ray, come make yourself at home here. You seem like a nice girl." The squrriel said bashfully. "Ah well, so if it an't Mighty, I got a girl
    to hang out with!" He mused thoughtfully.

Mighty and Diesia got off the elevator. "Right floor Mighty?" She asked, the armadillo nodded in reply.

They walked to the door and knocked "coming!" was all that came behind the door, it opened to see Amy standing in the frame. "Hello, I'm Diesia, are we at Ray the Squrriel's?" She asked the pink hedgehog. "Yep, hello I'm Amy, who's your friend here? He looks very familar..." "You do too... Amy Rose? It is you! My have you grown! How are we doing these days?" Mighty exclaimed "Mighty! Long time no see, you look great!" Amy repiled in surprise. (Haha! It rymes!) Ray on the other hand, was wondering what the commotion was. "Mighty!! Ohhh, so good to see you again!" Ray screamed in surprise, hugging his old friend. "Please, make yourselves at home. You guys looked famished, you can stay the night here if ya want." Ray said, ushering them inside.

Amy wasted no time by preparing the snacks for the owner's old friends, " Chillidogs as usual?" She asked, "yep." The others repiled.

The hungery furries ate up and caught up on the old news, after a couple of hours of shooting shit, they grew board.

"What should we do?" Amy whined, "Nothing but shit on tv..." Ray said turning to Mighty with that glee in his eye. Mighty smiled and nodded.
    "I know what your thinking."

Amy began liplocking Ray, he returned the favor, tugging at her one piece dress, finally getting it off, he began kissing and sucking on her neck, she moaned in approval, nipping lightly on the squirrel's neck, after that, slipped a hand to his sheathe.

Mighty wanted a go at Diesia, while kissing her mouth, he slipped a hand down her stomach, then to her clit, rubbing it gently at first, then speeding up.
    "More Mighty..." She moans, he complies. Two minutes later, "Near, near..."
    He stops, then crawls between her legs and enters her, he starts at a medium pace, then quickens.

Meanwhile, Ray and Amy were full in the thros of passion, the little yellow squirrel got between the pink hedgehog's legs and begins to slowly enter her, he feels something deep inside her, "That what the adults call the hymin?" He asks "Think so, who cares, fuck me hard Ray!" She somewhat demands. "Alrighty then." He smiles, then begins thrusting at a medium pace at first, but got too excited, then his pace increased, pounding it hard in Diesia on the other hand, Mighty was drawing near, his echidna lover felt it to.

They all came at the same time, leaving massive spoogy mess. "Time to clean up!" Ray shouted with glee. They all began licking up the cum.

They finished cleaning up two hours later, then afterwards, went out for dinner.
    They came back to Ray's apartment two hours later, by the time midnight rolled around, they where tired once again from the orgy, then all doozed off on the floor in a cum stained heap.

Chapter 3: The Island

They hopped off the teleporter and looked around "That's why you like living as a nomad, get to see everything." Diesia wondered. "Yep, and no restirctions applied." He smiled hugely.

Suddenly, they heard a ruffle of bushes

"What was that Mighty?" Asked the curious echidna. "Would love to..."

A female bat appeared in front of them "Hello, who are you to lurk around here?" She asked suductivly.

"You must be Rouge, and besides, what are YOU doing here?" Diesia asked teasingly. The bat looked at her speechless.

They got back on trail and made their way to the Mushroom Hill zone, They spotted Knuckles, sitting on a ledge. "Lets go surprise him, hehe." Diesia giggled.

The red echidna sat quitely looking over the forest, then he jumped at the feel of a finger tap his broad shoulder. "EEK...! Mighty, long time no ssee." The red echidna stammered. "And another thing, who's the white echidna?" He asked the armadillo.
    "She's Diesia, I met her up in North Mobius, she's been traveling with me since." He repiled with a smile.

"So, what 'cha been up other then guarding?" "Not much, Julie-Su got in a huge fight with the Chaotix, she ran for her mom, I'm not upset or anything, just kinda disapointed with that, but I'm not complaining." He chuckled. "I see, we seen Rouge earlier, think she found out about it?" Mighty asked. "Rouge here? Hmmm..." The bat stepped up behind, casting a shadow infront of them, Diesia turned her head around "Looking for Knuckles bat girl?" She asked slyly. "Yeah," she repiled in a dry tone "Heard about Julie-Su, what happened? Vector piss her off again?" "Partly him, but the other members as well, what 'cha doing here?" "This is why." She said, kissing him on the muzzle. Diesia snickered quitely, continuing to watch them.

Knuckles had no clue what to do, two seconds later he relaxed and began sucking on her tounge, the bat moaned and ended the kiss, next she went for his neck, licking and sucking on it, then she slid a hand down and began massaging inside his sheathe, Knuckles enjoyed that and began removing her top, getting that off somehow, he went for her nipples, pinching and rubbing them, the bat girl moaned loudly, begging for more. He stopped and lowered his head down and took the other nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping gently. He stopped once again and layed her down, peering into her eyes, he slammed into her, cried out in pain and pleasure, while Knuckles fucked the shit outta her, Diesia whispered in Mighty's ear "That's fucking hot." The armadillo nodded and continued stroking while watching.

"That Knuckles with Rouge? If Julie finds out about this, boy is she gonna pissed." Vector whispered, chuckling at the same time. "No kidding, she still at mommy's?" Charmy giggled "Think so, let's go sneak up for a closer look." Espio whispered, leading the way.

"KNUCK--LES!!!!" Screamed Rouge, while her orgasm ripped through her, Diesia's ears perked up "Is someone in the bush? I'm very sure I heard some rusling behind me...." "Chaotix! What are you doing here? Your supposed to be on duty." Knuckles repiled in a surprised tone. "We were, Mighty! What brings you here?" "Traveling Espy, we happened to run into these two, say hi to Diesia, she'd been traveling with me most of the way." "Hello Diesia, local?" "Not at all, I come from dear old Gaia, AKA Earth, my watch malfuntioned and brought me here, so I suppose this is the future or another world?" She repiled.

"I see, what's it like there?" Asked Espio in interest. "Too controled, only the elite rulers can live in such an enviroment, for example the Kronoians, they feel they need to control humans and kill the animals and the great mother Gaia herself, I like it better here however." She smiled. "Pleasure meeting you, we boys got work to do, hope we can talk again some time." Waved Espio, the rest following behind him. Diesia returned the wave.

"Well Knux, we gotta run, we'll chatch ya around." Said Mighty, winking.
    He turned to his female companion "Me horny again Dies'."

They went underneath a large mushroom, laying againest the stem, Mighty leaned up to Diesia and began kissing her, closing her eyes, she returns the favor, slipping her tounge inside and massaging around his tounge, he slipped his bare hands down to her breasts, rubbing, kneeding, and massaging them, she moaned in approval.

While he did his task on the titties, she slipped her own hand down to his sheathe, she rubbed around it with care, after a minute, his cock began to poke out. With it being fully unsheathed, she lowered her mouth down onto his lap and took the armadillo meat in her mouth, sucking and massaging it. He groaned and layed down on in the tall grass, "You take lead Diesia." He said breathlessly. She crawled atop him and lowered herself down on him, with his cock inside her, she rode at a slow pace for starters.

Two minutes later, she began pounding down on him, the forest echoed of the sounds of their affair, she leaned down and locked lips with him, he felt her walls tightening around his member.

"I feel ya, D." He says with a wink.

As he said that, she felt the 'dillo fill her up, when he finished, he colapsed on top, breathing hard.

The regained their blood pressure, and continued their journey.

Chapter 4: A Familar Place

As they walked into the old jungle, Mighty froze.

"Something wrong?" The ivory echidna asks, puzzled. "I've been here before, brings back bad memories..."

Diesia looks behind her at the bushes, "Swear I heard a russle there..."
    As she thought it, she felt a pair of hands on her hips "Mighty...?"
    she turns around and faces a purple weasel. "Who the fuck are YOU?" She exclaimed slightly. "Nack, that's all ya need to know."

As Mighty explored, he heard a scream from his ivory echidna friend. "Oh no..."
    He thought as he raced to find her.

As Mighty showed up to the fray, the same bat girl showed and had pinned her target, Nack.

" Now quit bothering harmless females and start handing over my emerald fucker." She retorted. When he resisted, a second later felt bat claws dig into his thin pelt of fur, making him drop the pale yellow emerald. "Thank you, lil' weasel." She smriked and went along her journey.

Meanwhile, Dieaia and Mighty gathered themselves and exited as quickly as possibile.

Walking into the forest, they walk right into Sonic and Tails.

"Long time no see ol' buddy, how's the Knothole gang?" Mighty smiled.

"As good as usual, looks like ya got a buddy yourself for your adventures." Sonic repiled. "Yes, her name is Diesia, she comes from a planet called Gaia..." "AKA Earth, you must be Sonic, and you must be Tails." She eyes the little orange fox. "Interesting, is Gaia from another universe? We don't know of such a planet here." He responds. "Yes, on the flip side, Earth is the other name, Gaia is actully a Titan Goddess, my fellow brothers and sisters live on her, but an evil son of her's tried to kill her, but he was stopped." She smiled.

They followed the friends into the village, they sat down and caught up with old news.

"Mighty!? Your still alive?" Sally exclaimed.

"Yeppers, still drawing breath my dear princess, how's Bunny doin'?" He asked.

"She's doing good, I know she's around the village somewhere's." The princess repiled. "I should go pay her a visit later tonight, she's always been a good friend to me." Mighty thought.

As night fell, Mighty slipped out into the night to find Bunny's hut.

Snoring

"Huh? How's there?"

She opened her eyes to see her old lover. "Mighty?" She spoke up again. He walked over and sat at the edge of her bed. "Long time no see, how've you been?" He whispered. "Doing excellent, and real good to see your still alive." He held on to him.
    He hugged back in return. "Sally and rest know your here shuga?" "Yep, but don't know that I've snuck out here." He smiled, removing his shoes and crawling in next to her.

They lie next to each other for a few minutes, until Bunny rolled over on her side and began kissing Mighty's mouth, he responded by slipping his tounge into her mouth, she ran her hands along his chest, then went lower and started rubbing around his sheathe.

Back at Sonic's hut, Diesia went and snuck into Tails's room, she lied down carefully next to him and snuggled up to him, Tails only stirred and fell back asleep.
    She leaned over and peered into the little fox's face, a second later, she leans futher down and slips her tounge into his mouth. She continued rubbing his body until she felt two foxxy cocks poke out. "He has two!?" She thought, her mind racing, she put the thought aside, and continued.

Back at Bunny's, Mighty was atop her and pounding it in her.

"Haven't... felt... this... good... in so long." She said breathlessly.
    He continued, a few minutes later, he began feeling her walls camp down on his member, and comes to a screaming orgasm.

He regained his blood pressure and rolled off her, snuggling up to her.
    They held on to each other and dozzed off eventully.

Back in Tails's room, the orange fox began opening his eyes.
    "That felt really good..." He looks over and sees Diesia lying next to him, breathless and asleep. He smiled and snuggled up to her, and began running his hands up and down her body, "Good, still asleep." He thought briefly, then continued what he was doing. Afterwards, he climbed atop her and slipped the two still hard foxxy cocks into her, she moaned a little and fell back asleep, he started slow and stayed at the pace for a while.

Five minutes passed and she was still asleep, he began to speed up, two minutes later, the orgasm he wasn't thinking of came and hit him hard, causing to wake up the ivory echidna.

She looked into his eyes and smiled at the fox, then wrapped her muscular arms around him. They fell asleep minutes later.

He woke up and faced Bunny, who was still fast asleep. "Man do I hate leaving her like this, but I'm gonna have to get movin' along." So he nudged her, she began to stir and open her eyes, waking up to the armadillo's face.

"Have to get going do ya? She asked nicely. "'Fraid so Bun, you know very well I hate doing this, but I do hope we do keep in touch." He smiled, kissing her on the forehead. "I hope so, take good care Mighty." She said, returning the favor.

He got his shoes back on and waved goodbye to Bunny.

Next morning, Diesia woke up with Tails and Mighty on each side of her, chuckling, she gently shook them.

Tails shot up and looked at the echidna, "Oh, just you, thought it was Sally." He said bashfully. "No prob, I apologize on that. I hope as well no one else is awake."
    She giggled.

Half an hour later, everyone else was wide awake and sitting at the table, while Sally and Julie-Su cooked lunch for the hungry furs.
    "What happened with Knuckles there Julie?" Asked Dies'.

"Something is going on with him, I left to hang with Sally here, so I'm not too sure what happened, but I swear that damn Vector has something to do with it." She repiled, disstress lingering in her tone. "So what brought you and Mighty here?" She asked. "Mighty and I were nomad traveling and he reconized the forest, so he thought the two of us might as well visit and surprise, just touchin' bases." She smiled. Julie nodded and finished preparing. "Lunch is ready." Sally called for the others. Everyone else piled in and ate.

As they finished, Sonic, Tails and the others met in the main part and wished their old friends a safe journey. "We got a ton of adventures ahead of us Dies', hope your ready for them.' Mighty smiled at her. "I sure will." Diesia repiled back with a smile.

As they disapeered into the forest thicket, they Knothole villagers went back to their daily routine.

Fin
Working...
X