Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Scooby Doo! Camp Scare: Velma's Lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Doo! Camp Scare: Velma's Lesson

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

And now, we have the Scooby Doo stories. 3 of them feature two characters from "Scooby Doo! Camp Scare", a personal fave of mine. The first one here had a expansion added later with Daphne.

It was midnight now at Camp Little Big Moose and for the most part, the campers were all sleeping in their newly built cabins, resting comfortably from the celebration that day. The camp, formerly known as Camp Little Moose, was merged with Camp Big Moose after it was destroyed due to the actions of Baby Face Boretti, a gangster who had designs on getting a hidden mob fortune. Boretti infiltrated the camp disguised as a camper and with the assistance of Ranger Krudsen found out that the money which was left behind by his cellmate was hidden in the city that was sunken in the dam’s depths. Unfortunately, getting it required that he destroy the dam which overlooked the camp and provided Camp Big Moose with their lake. After Boretti and Krudsen’s capture, the camp was relocated to the site of where Moose Creek had been, and cabins were made to accommodate the campers, while old buildings were renovated. Some of the cabins, however, were empty as the process of relocating campers was still underway. And it was one of these cabins where Luke was quietly making his way to.

Luke, dressed in a new Camp Little Big Moose shirt and shorts, didn’t know what to make of the invitation he was slipped earlier that day. He was, however, happy that a girl actually did take notice of him. While he did have a blast hanging out with his camp mentor, Fred Jones, he was also dying to have some sort of memorable camp experience with a girl, something to brag about with his friends at home. As he quietly crept towards the cabin, he looked around to make sure no one was following him. It was, after all, way past curfew. Silently, he walked up to the cabin and peered inside the window. It was completely dark inside, no lights at all were visible. Testing the door knob, he saw that it was unlocked and it turned without so much as a squeak. Cautiously, he pushed it open and stepped inside, making sure he slowly closed the door behind him. Eyes darting back and forth, he whispered “Uh, hello, anyone here?”

“Wow, you actually did make it.”

Luke recognized the voice. And as she stepped out of the shadows, it was apparent who sent him the note: Trudy, still in her purple zip down hoodie and black shorts, came into view of the young man, brushing her hair to the side. The glasses wearing girl smiled as she said to Luke “I didn’t know Camp Little Big Moose’s biggest achiever had a rebellious streak in him.”

“Oh come on, even I can have a mischievous side too.” Luke nervously laughed.

“Really? On the way here, I saw you low crawling through the brush.”

“You saw that?” Trudy nodded as he sighed and said “Ok, maybe I do need to have a rebellious streak.”

“Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone else saw you. And I’m kinda glad you did make it.”

“Really?” Luke’s eyes perked up a bit as Trudy said “Look, about what I said a couple of days ago…you know, about how there aren’t cute guys at camp.”

“Oh, that…”

“I didn’t mean that you weren’t cute or anything. I mean, you are, sort of, in your kind of way. It’s just that, you know, I have kind of a hard time expressing myself.”

Luke knew what she meant. She wasn’t exactly eager to talk to anyone when she first arrived. “Yeah, I kind of know where you’re going with this. I think you’re cute too. In a dark, moody kind of way.”

“Really?” Trudy’s voice picked up a bit at his admission.

“Yeah, but I kind of figured you’d reject me or something. I didn’t know if a guy like me and a girl like you could…you know…”

“There’s only one way to find out. And that’s why I called you here. I want you to be my first.”

It was at this moment that Luke’s eyes went wide. “You mean you want to do THAT?!!”

“No, not really. I mean…well I never made out with a guy. And we do like each other. So I just wanted to, you know, fool around a bit.” Trudy explained.

“Ohhh.” Luke sighed a bit. “I guess we could. I mean we’ve seen it done in movies before right? How hard can it be?”

“Fred and Daphne make it look so easy.”

“Huh?”

“I spied on Fred and Daphne when they were alone by the boathouse. They were really going at it and then some.”

“Wow. Well, if Fred can do it, so can I.” Luke let out an exhale as he slowly walked up to the dark haired young girl. A slight bead of sweat trickled down his forehead as he took his hands and placed them on her shoulders. Trudy, taking the initiative, wrapped her hands around his waist, slightly shuddering.
    “Ok, so how do we do this?” Luke asked her.

“On three, we close our eyes, move our heads towards each other and hope lips make contact.” Trudy answered, blushing.

“Sounds like a plan to me. 1…”

“…2…”

“3!”

Eyes tightly shut, the two locked lips. Luke’s mind was a mass of nerves and jumbled observations. She smelled nice, he noticed, like lavender. And she was so warm. Was he supposed to notice these things? Should he have kept his eyes open? Trudy in the meantime, had other similar thoughts racing through her mind. He has a pretty nice grip, she thought. But he’s shaking quite a bit. And what was she going to do next? Was there something she forgot?

As the two stood there, lips locked, Luke thought of something. He’d seen older guys do it in movies, so maybe it would work here. Slowly, he moved his hands down her slim body and lightly began groping at her ass. Trudy gasped at the sensation; she didn’t think he was going to be that bold, but it was nice knowing he liked her enough to try that. Then she remembered something else, something she saw Daphne do when she was on top of Fred. With one hand removed, she slid it down his body and, without much hesitation, groped his crotch. Luke yelped, eyes shot open as he broke the kiss off.

“Wow!”

“Are you ok? I didn’t do anything wrong, did I?”

“Huh? No, no!” Luke assured her.

“I think you two may be moving too fast .”

Luke and Trudy jerked their heads towards the sound of the voice that came from the doorway. Before them stood Velma Dinkley, the brains of the Scooby Doo gang. She had on a simple T-shirt and shorts, the standard uniform of a camp counselor for Little Big Moose. Jumping away from each other, Luke and Trudy nervously stood side by side as Luke stammered out “Ah, Ms Dinkley! Yeah, uh…”

“This isn’t really what it looks like” Trudy blurted out. Velma closed the door securely behind her and asked blithely “So I’m not seeing two teens nervously kissing in the dark, trying to make a memorable camp experience?”

Trudy frowned. “Ok, so that WAS what you saw.”

“Next time Luke, maybe you should try sticking to the shadows,” Velma informed him.” And for the record, if you are gonna kiss someone…”

The next action took Trudy completely by surprise. Velma grabbed Trudy by the back of her head. “…do it like you mean it!” Velma leaned in and, like a passionate beast, kissed Trudy full on the lips. Trudy went wide eyed and her eyes would go sider, as Velma stuck her tongue down her mouth. What was even weirder than her mentor giving her a very passionate French Kiss was the fact that she was enjoying it just as much as the other girl. Breaking off the passionate exchange, Velma turned to see Luke, slack jawed and gazing at the two females. “Wow…” was all that Trudy could whisper.

“What just happened?”

“This.”

Before Luke could register a thought, Velma moved in and did the very same thing she did with Trudy moments ago, with as much vigor as possible. Luke’s senses went completely atomic at this point; he had kind of thought about Velma for a bit after seeing her in her swimsuit a few days ago, there was no denying her attractiveness. However, to be actively kissing the older woman right in front of the girl he was trying to kiss moments ago, this was out of left field.

Velma pulled away from the young lad, a trail of saliva lightly linking the two. She chuckled and said “I think I left him speechless for once.”

“Guh..”

“Now then, Trudy…I want you to do to him exactly what I did to you.”

“You mean…” Trudy started to say, but Velma nodded in response. Trudy let loose a small, slightly mischievous smile.

“Wait, what just—“

Trudy grabbed him by the waist again and kissed him with full force, forcibly sticking her tongue into his mouth. Luke, remembering what Velma had done, and not wanting to let Trudy get too dominant, returned the favor, using his tongue in the same way. The two of them did this for several minutes, right next to Velma who was watching intently. “I see my two students are quick learners,” Velma observed, “so let’s move on to the next part of our lesson.” Velma then moved to Trudy’s side and whispered into her ear “Trudy, remember what you were doing to Luke before? I want you to do it again.”

Curious as to where Velma was taking this, Trudy complied and using her left hand, slid it down his body and began rubbing his crotch again. Luke slightly gasped at Trudy’s touch, but he didn’t break away, not this time. Velma then moved over to Luke’s ear and whispered “Ok kid, why don’t you be a gentlemen and return the favor?” Luke, catching her drift, took her advice and quietly took one hand and slowly placed it over Trudy’s crotch and began rubbing up and down. Trudy gasped with delight; Luke was doing something that she sometimes did to herself alone in her cabin. She didn’t think it was something a boy could replicate easily. But Luke’s firm touch was proving her otherwise.

The two continued to enjoy the actions they were performing on each other while Velma watched, a look of lust slowly creeping up on her. Luke had also noticed something else; the spot that he was rubbing Trudy at was becoming quite damp, even though she was dressed in shorts. Trudy had noticed she was getting hotter around that area too, but she also feeling something else, that being the incredible bulge in Luke’s shorts. As they broke the kiss off and looked into each other’s eyes, Velma snapped her fingers and said “Ok Trudy, I think its time we move on to the next part of the lesson.”

“Huh?” Trudy looked at Velma quizzically.

“If you do this, there isn’t anything a man won’t do for you, trust me. First we have to get him ready.”

Velma grabbed Luke by the hand and led him toward the lone bed that was housed within the cabin. Standing before him, Velma said “Ok junior, the shorts…drop them!”

“WHAT?”

“Trust me, it’ll all make sense in a minute. Just lose the shorts and sit down.”
    Luke, not able to say no to his elder, unbuckled the belt on his shorts and quickly pulled them down to his ankles. Velma could see that he was sporting a very modestly sized cock for both her and Trudy to gaze at. Luke nervously chuckled as he sat down and asked “Just what do you have in mind?”

“Oh, you’ll find out. “ Velma purred as she quickly pulled down her own shorts and kicked them aside. Trudy saw that her mentor was completely shaven and, apparently, quite wet from the night’s escalating events. Grabbing the hem of her shirt, she lifted it up to uncover a pair of large, unrestrained breasts, slightly freckled and with light brown nipples that were sticking out. She stood before Luke and winked before motioning Trudy over, saying “Now then Trudy, I need you to do the same.”

“Me? I don’t know if I can—“

“Trust me. You have the goods, now flaunt them.”

Trudy then smiled at Luke and pulled down her own shorts, revealing a small tuft of hair covering a soaking wet pussy before him. She then unzipped her hoodie and pulled it apart, revealing to both Luke and Velma a nicely developed pair of breasts underneath. “I was NOT aware you went braless.” Velma observed.”

“I don't, but I kinda opted to leave it behind…” Trudy revealed.

“Smart move. “ Velma acknowledged.

“Uh, now what do we do?” Luke asked.

“You just sit there and watch. You’re not quite ready yet.” Velma said to him. Turning to Trudy, Velma said “Lets give him something to be excited about.”
    “Sure. What should we do?”

Velma answered by taking one of her hands and sliding it over Trudy’s pussy lips. Trudy gasped at the touch as Velma told her “Do what I do.” Trudy nodded as she took her hand and applied it to Velma’s own pussy and did the same. The two girls slowly begin rubbing each other’s ever moistening lips, eyes locked as Luke watched, not believing what had transpired so far. As they continued their handwork, Trudy grabbed one of Velma’s breasts with her free hand and began to rub it firmly, occasionally flicking a finger over a nipple. Velma returned the favor, noting just how quickly her student was learning. As they did so, each of them then at the same time parted the other’s labia lips open and stuck a finger within while rubbing their clits rapidly. The actions they took in unison of one another caused Trudy to begin to pant heavily, lost in the greatly pleasing sensation of having Velma bring her to orgasm while she was doing the same. Velma licked her lips in anticipation as she also let the moment take her. And the facty Luke was watching them both was another huge turn on for her as well.

“Oh..oh GOD!! Velma, I think—“

“Me too---OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!”

The two girls came hard and fast, leaking out over the others hand. Trudy nearly collapsed from the euphoric shock, but was caught by Velma in time, who kissed her full on the mouth again. After a few seconds, they removed their hands from the respective nether regions and smiled at one another.
    “Where did you learn to do that?”

“You would be surprised just how much experimentation Daphne has done on me. And I think Luke is just about ready for his turn.” Velma pointed to the young man who was still seated on the bed, but who now had what was best described as a fully raging boner standing at attention in front of them. “Oh, so that’s why you said we should put on a show.” Trudy realized.

“Yep. Now comes the real fun part.” Velma said as she and Trudy knelt down in front of Luke. Taking the cock in her hands by its base, Velma began her lecture to Trudy. “The thing about fellatio- that is the act of stimulating a man’s penis via oral stimulation- is that you want to make sure that your grip is not too firm,” she told her pupil “because the last thing you want to do is mangle the guy before you get a chance to finish the job. Too much pressure and he may just reach orgasm he barely lasts a minute.”

“All right, but what did you mean by oral stimulation?”

“Simple, silly. Just watch what I do.” Velma then went to work on Luke, moving her hands up and down slowly. Luke let out a low gasp as Velma continued “Of course, you should also use your hands as well, but the main focus should be how you use your mouth, lips and tongue.” Velma then lightly licked the tip of the penis with her tongue and, noticing that the boy had kept an eye on her, took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. As she did so, she playfully rubbed his balls with her other hand, causing him to moan a little. Taking her mouth off of his cock for a moment, Velma then said to Trudy “And after you get that part done, all you have to do is move down a bit further and start sucking away.”

“It sounds so weird.”

“Trust me, it’s not as weird as you think. Watch.” Velma then moved up and, wrapping her lips around the twitching cock of the eager camper, proceeded to move her head down slowly. She stopped halfway before slowly coming back up again and then, just as quickly moved back down. Trudy watched in fascination as Velma, with a slow and deliberate pace, sucked Luke off, Velma’s eyes looking up at him as he watched. As she did so, Velma reached down and began to finger herself, wanting to enjoy the sensation as she gave Luke his very first blowjob, and from an older woman no less. Trudy, meanwhile, had begun to also finger herself while slowly fondling one of her own breasts, growing to appreciate the demonstration Velma had given. Then, to the surprise of both of the teens, Velma slowly and surely pushed herself down all the way onto his cock, taking every inch of it into her mouth and throat. She stayed like that for at least 9 seconds before she came back up and released her mouth’s hold on his penis with an audible pop. Saliva glistened all over the quivering member as Velma said “Ok, that will take a few tries for you, but I’m pretty sure deep throating is not for every girl.” Velma then took one of Trudy’s hands and placed it at the base then said to her “Now that I’ve given you the basic idea, why not try it out yourself?”

“Well...ok. But how should I go about it?”

“Use your imagination. Think of it as a lollipop. Just don’t bite on it.”

Trudy, spurred on by her words, took the advice to hard. With one hand keeping it steady, Trudy licked up and down the shaft of his penis slowly, making Luke draw in his breath sharply. After a short while Trudy lightly licked around the head and kept it in her mouth, using the tip of her tongue to lick at the top of his cock. Luke placed one of his free hands onto the back of her head and Trudy, knowing full well now what he wanted more than anything, wrapped her lips around his cock and moved down slowly. She was able to take in about half his length before she felt her gag reflex kick in, and she slowly moved back up. The cock felt unbelievably warm in her mouth, almost as if it had a life all its own. Slowly, she worked her way back down and then began to find her rhythm as she eagerly began sucking Luke off. Luke flopped down on the bed and watched as Trudy’s head moved up and down, her tongue and mouth working miracles as her other hand was working on her own needs, two of her fingers sliding in and out of her moist mound. Velma, watching from the side, enjoyed the view that she had of Trudy giving what she considered was an A+ effort on Trudy’s part.

“Oh my God...Trudy you—you are so GOOD.”

Trudy probably would have said something but, obviously, she had other pressing matters at hand. Velma turned to Luke and said “I think it’s about time you returned the favor then.” Velma tapped Trudy on her shoulder and beckoned her to rise. As she did so, Velma whispered in her ear and Trudy lustily grinned. “I think I like the sound of that.”

“The sound of what?”

Luke’s inquiry was immediately answered as Trudy straddled each side of his head with her legs. Her pussy was just inches from his mouth as Trudy took one of her hands and split it open, giving Luke a full, up close and personal view. “Luke, this will be a hands on demonstration of cunnilingus,” Velma told him, “which is the art of brining a woman to orgasm via oral stimulation of her clitoris.”

“Come again?”

“Start licking, Blondie.” Trudy growled. Luke did exactly that, as he gripped either side of Trudy’s ass and licked at her ever sensitive clit, making her moan low. Luke slowly and surely licked up and down her honey pot, enjoying the taste. Velma, in the meantime, decided to help the young man along on his task. Sitting down between his legs again, she shifted her position and placed his still very erect cock in between her tits and moved them up and down, enjoying the feel of his penis on them. Her breasts were firm, he noticed, and the motion of the magnificent pair aroused him even more. He increased his speed now to match Velma’s actions, which in turned sent jolts of pleasure through Trudy’s body. Trudy’s gasps became more frequent as she enjoyed the attention she got, and she began to eagerly fondle herself as he continued. Eventually, she felt the familiar twinge of release heading its way and fast. Unknown to her, Luke was also feeling his climax fast approaching as Velma’s titjob continued. She was now moving at a brisk pace, occasionally licking the head of his cock as she worked him over.

“Oh God...Trudy! I’M GONNA—“

“FUCK!! LUKE I’M COMING!!!”

And with that, the two came at the same time; Trudy screamed and gripped the side of Luke’s head as she experienced her second orgasm of the night and Luke’s hips bucked as he shot a load right into the inside of Velma’s tits and mouth. Velma licked her lips as she grabbed his cock and quickly jerked the excess cum out of him, letting it splatter onto her breasts. She smiled and licked around her mouth, watching Trudy roll off of Luke and lay at his side while kissing him deeply, tasting herself inside his mouth. Rubbing the cum into her skin, Velma said to the two “And that concludes the lesson on oral sex.”

“I have to say, that was...stimulating.” Luke summed up.

“In Guy Speak, it was fucking awesome.” Trudy agreed. “I think this is one camp experience I will never forget.”

“Agreed.” Luke replied. “Anything else you can teach us?”

“Oh, I think that you two can learn on your own.” Velma told the two. “Well, that is unless of course you have any spare condoms on hand.”

Luke and Trudy looked at each other. “This is the part where I tell you I happen to have some stashed away underneath my floor boards in my cabin.” Luke said.

“Why do you—“

“Fred said to be prepared for anything.”

“Of course.” Velma sighed. “So, same time tomorrow?”

“Cool with me.” Trudy agreed.

“Good. Just remember one thing Luke.”

“Yes?”

“Stick to the shadows.” Velma winked.

A FEW NIGHTS LATER…

“Just what the heck are they doing in there?”

This was the question Daphne asked herself as she crouched in her hiding spot near the cabin. Dressed in her own take on the camp counselor uniform (a shirt tied up at the waist and purple denim shorts), the redhead had been doing some slight reconnaissance on a couple of her friends and campmates. For the last couple of days, Luke and Trudy had been remarkably friendlier to one another. She had chalked up that one to hormones. After all, it was a matter of time before the two warmed up to one another and they did help solve the mystery of Big Moose. However, she had noticed that the two often would get flustered faces around Velma in certain moments. Not only that, but for the last 2 nights, the three of them seemed to have disappeared for a certain amount of time.

Which leads us to now; Daphne carefully shadowed Trudy as she snuck out of her cabin and made her way to one of the new cabins being set up for the other campers. A few minutes later, she then saw Luke carefully make his way inside the cabin. Soon after that, Velma arrived, carrying with her a small backpack. As she made her way inside, Daphne said to herself “I wonder if they’re all working on that project for the arts and crafts contest Shaggy’s having.” Yeah, that had to be it. Of course, it was the only possible sane explanation…

20 minutes later, Daphne sighed. “I have a weird feeling about this. There are no lights in there, so what the hell could they be up to?” Pulling out a hairpin, Daphne cautiously walked over to the cabin door and looked all about her, making sure she was not spotted. Kneeling down, she fiddled with the door lock and said to herself “It’s amazing just how many lock picking skills I picked up while travelling with the gang. I hope I don’t make a career out of this.” The lock was soon undone and gingerly, Daphne pushed the door in, slipping inside and slowly closing the door behind her, carefully locking it behind her without making a sound. Carefully she squinted her eyes, getting used to the darkness that surrounded her as she stepped into the cabins interior. As she did so, she began hearing odd sounds and a male voice, but almost as if it was restrained moaning. “Ok Daphne, this may not be as simple as a clear cut case of arts and crafts. It could be something completely innocent and pure or—no wait, it definitely is THAT.”

Daphne arched her eyebrow at the scene before her on the bed nearby; in the center of the bed was Luke, but he was wearing only his t-shirt and socks at the moment. His shorts and boxers laid discarded on the floor with other clothes belonging to Velma and Trudy. Trudy, at the moment wearing just her black socks, was located currently between his legs, administering a very passionate blowjob to the young camper. She would occasionally stop to remove his cock out of her mouth and lick along the shaft while, with her other hand, she slowly fingered herself. At the same time, Luke’s head was being held in place by Velma as he licked and nibbled at one of her breasts. Velma, who had on just her hiked up shirt, moaned lowly at Luke’s actions. “Oh my…” she uttered. “You really are a quick study, Luke.”

“AHEM!!”

The sound of Daphne clearing her throat made the 3 of them freeze in place and turn their attention to the source. Daphne stood before the, her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face as she said to them “I see that someone’s been teaching these two anatomy.” The 3 of them each shot each other looks as Luke said “Uh, we can explain…can’t we?”

“Yes. We’re horny. There, that should cover it.” Velma deadpanned.”

“What she said.” Trudy replied, while carefully stroking Luke’s cock in her hand. Daphne, not missing a beat, sighed and said to them “At least you didn’t try this in the middle of the woods somewhere.”

“Or a boat cabin.” Trudy pointed out.

“Oh God, you saw that?! I thought for sure I was careful—I mean, yeah that too. Well, since I’m here…”

Daphne’s next actions pleasantly caught Luke off guard; kneeling down on the bed, next across from Trudy’s location, she smiled as she placed Trudy’s hand at the base of his cock to help keep it steady. With little hesitation, she wrapped her lips around the head of his erect member and in one gulp, moved down taking the entirety of his penis into her mouth. Trudy gasped in shock as Daphne slowly rose her head back up, smiling as she said to her “Wow, and I thought only Velma could do that on the first try.”

“Who do you think she picked it up from?” Daphne winked as she continued to deep throat the eager young camper. While she did so, a pair of hands grabbed the hem of her shorts; Velma had made her way behind Daphne and quickly pulled, bringing the other girl’s shorts and panties to her knees and exposing a rather wet and glistening mound to the open air of the cabin. Daphne felt a shiver race up and down her spine as she felt Velma’s fingers slide up and down over her lips, the glasses wearing genius noting “I see you’re just as excited to see what the two have learned as I am, aren’t you?” Daphne could only give thumbs up as she continued to slowly suck off Luke, amazed at the size someone at his age had become so quickly. As she stopped to lick at the tip of his cock and allow Trudy to take her turn, she moaned as Velma slipped two fingers inside of her and slowly began pumping them in and out. Daphne reached down and undid the knot on her shirt, allowing the fabric on come loose and to expose her breasts to the group. Her hand ran across one and began slowly to fondle it with care as Velma removed her fingers and rubbed Daphne’s clit slowly. Suddenly, Trudy stopped her actions and reached down behind her. From out of a box on the floor, she produced a condom in a blue wrapper. Carefully tearing the wrapping off with her teeth, she held Luke’s cock in place as she unrolled it over his penis, then rose up and straddled his hips. “I see someone is tired of waiting!” Luke grunted.”

“You better believe it, lover boy!” Trudy smiled as she leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. As she did so, she sat down and felt his cock enter her, a twinge of pain briefly felt. It would soon be replaced by an incredible surge of pleasure as she moved her hips up and down in tune with his, enjoying the rhythm. Daphne could only look on at the two, entranced at the sight of the two and their passionate display of lust. “Wow, I’m kinda wishing that I had Freddy here to help me enjoy this more.” She gasped.

“Don’t worry. I brought a suitable replacement with me tonight.” Velma assured her as she pulled Daphne’s shorts completely off her body.

“Suitable replacement? You’re not talking about—“

Daphne let out a loud “Eeep!” as she felt something large and stiff enter her pussy slowly. Looking behind her, Daphne saw that Velma had now armed herself with a large strap on, colored a bright orange. The smaller girl grabbed Daphne hips and slowly began thrusting in and out of her as she explained “I was kind of hoping to show Trudy how to use one of these but I think that may have to wait. Any objections?”

Daphne only moaned her approval as Velma continued to fuck her longtime friend, reaching over to grab one of Daphne’s breasts as she did so, while on the bed, Trudy and Luke continued to make love with reckless abandon. The two of them moved faster, Trudy keeping herself steady with one hand on her man’s chest while the other rubbed and pinched her nipples. Luke kept a firm grip on her hips, his eyes tightly shut and his breathing becoming more ragged as he continued to plow into her. Eventually, a familiar feeling began to overtake Trudy and she made it well known…

“Oh YES, HERE I GO!!!”

Trudy came, hard, her pussy walls clenching his cock as she erupted, the fluids overflowing over his condom wrapped member. She collapsed with a contented sigh onto Luke and he wrapped her arms around her, giving her another passionate kiss. As they kissed, Daphne was still being fucked fiercely by Velma, her moans becoming more audible by the second. Velma decided then that it was time to switch positions; with a firm grip ion her hips, Velma, pulled backwards and before she knew it, Daphne found herself in the reverse cowgirl, her legs wide open to Luke and Trudy, who watched as Velma continued to do her friend. The two looked at each other and Trudy raised an eyebrow, asking “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Depends. Does it involve seeing you dressed up as Raven?”

“No, but save that thought for another time. Just follow my lead.”

Removing herself from Luke, Trudy slid off the bed and placed herself at Daphne’s spread open legs. Kneeling down, Trudy grabbed her thighs and, to Daphne’s amazement, began licking her burning hot clit, an extra surge of pleasure overtaking her. “Oh GOD!!” Daphne screamed. “Velma, you taught them well!”

“Actually, they came up with that on their own!” Velma panted. A few seconds later, Luke placed himself at Daphne’s side, his cock in his hands and with the condom tossed to the side. “Uh, I don’t suppose you want to—“

Luke’s question was answered as Daphne pulled him in closer and he plunged his cock into her mouth, using one hand to grip her head as he face fucked her. The feeling of the artificial penis being inside of her, Trudy’s assault on her swollen clit and the taste of Luke in her mouth combined was placing her senses on overload and she was glad her curiosity led her into this. She felt Luke tense up at the same time as her body was and knew what was about to unfold.

“Oh man…I’M COMING!!”

Daphne removed his cock as she screamed out “YES!!!” and felt the sweet sensation of her release wash over her. At the same time, Luke let loose with own orgasm, a large shot of his spunk splashing all over her lips and breasts. The redhead sighed contently as she collapsed backwards, but not before Velma removed herself from Daphne’s body. “I haven’t seen Daphne smile like that in years. We really must have did a number on her.” Velma observed as she unbuckled the strap on and let it drop to the ground.

“Oh believe me, I won’t be the only one,” Daphne huffed as she licked her lips. “Or did you miss out on something?”

“Namely?”

“That.” Daphne pointed to Luke, who amazingly enough had become rock hard again. Velma smirked as she said “Well, everyone else has had a taste, so I may as well.” Pushing him into a sitting position on the bed, Velma sat on her knees as she took his cock into her mouth and began to eagerly blow him. However, she did not expect the following; a pair of hands gripping her own hips. Trudy, with the strap on, said to Velma “You don’t mind if I show you what I picked up do you?”

Velma only gave a thumbs up as Trudy began to fuck her mentor with as much determination as she did Luke. Soon a pair of hands wrapped themselves around Trudy’s breasts as Daphne began kissing her neck and fondled them lovingly. Luke could only lean back his head in contentment as he watched Velma continue to give him one of the best blowjobs ever while being fucked by the other hot glasses wearing girl. Trudy’s moans of pleasure while being attended to by Daphne was just a bonus. And soon, he felt the overwhelming urge to erupt again.

“HERE I GO!!!”

“MMMPPPHH!!”

Luke gripped Velma’s head as he came, this time in her mouth. Velma felt the warm blast of cum fired go down her throat as he let loose while at the same time her screams of delight were muffled as her own orgasm arrived. As Luke collapsed backwards, Velma removed his cock from her mouth, a small dribble of cum escaping her lips. She looked backwards and smiled as Trudy removed herself from Velma, saying to her “Wow, the two of you have way more energy than I figured.”

“It’s summer and we have hormones.” Trudy pointed out. “What can I say?”

“And he’s STILL got energy to burn.” Daphne pointed out as she looked at Luke. His cock somehow had still managed to stay stiff despite the two orgasms he had. Luke smiled nervously as he said “Uh, well my parents did say I was more energetic than most kids.”

“And I’m glad, because now it’s my turn!” Daphne proclaimed as she laid on the bed and spread her legs open. Luke, not missing the hint, gripped each of her thighs and pushed himself into Daphne, eagerly showing the redhead just how much he had left in reserve. Trudy, looking dumbfounded, asked “Should we do something.” Her answer came as she felt one of her legs being lifted up and the ersatz penis being thrust into her as Velma grabbed her from behind.

“Uh, I think this answers your question.” Velma replied as she kissed her student on the lips. Trudy merely shrugged her shoulders as she said to herself I’m in for a long lesson tonight.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by No Pants; 10-14-2016, 12:33 AM.
Working...
X