Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Highschool Of The Dead] Stress Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Highschool Of The Dead] Stress Relief

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey, it's bee a while! I know know, Ive been busy. But here's a story from the most blatant of fanservice series involving the undead and big boobed women.

“This is just one of those nights.”

This is the sentence that came out of Takashi Komuro’s mouth as he walked the halls of the mansion where he and his fellow survivors currently took shelter in. It had been a couple of days since they had arrived at the estate of Soichiro and Yuriko Takagi, the parents of his childhood friend Saya although he had to arrive with Saeko separately after the two had become separated from the group. The stay there was temporary, he knew that. He had to get to his mother, the fear of her safety becoming a ever growing priority in his mind.

However, he had two concerns on his mind; the first was whether all of the others would go with him. Rei was an immediate yes, as she wanted to make sure her father was safe. Saeko was also not an issue, as he had become somewhat close to the stoic older girl. Saya and Kohta he was not so sure about. Her parents apparently could hold their own and did a great job of helping others survive during the chaos engulfing the world and she probably could be better off sticking with them. Kohta, in all likelihood, would stick with her no matter what happened. (His crush on her was not so subtle.) Shizuka and Alice would also probably be safer with the Takagi’s than travelling with Takashi and Rei. But then again, the group had been so ingrained with working with one another; it would probably be safer for him to stick with them together.

The other concern; his situation with Rei and Saeko.

He was no fool at least that was what he told himself; both girls had made their feelings for him quite evident. This was made very clear during the overnight stay at the shrine with Saeko and just a few moments ago in Rei’s room where she had rested. And at this point, he considered it a miracle if he got anywhere past 2nd base with either of them. “Now this is certainly ironic,” Takashi muttered, “I was moping days ago about Rei dating my best friend and not knowing what to do and now I’ve got two girls after me and I still don’t know what to do. Man, this sounds like a plot from a typical harem manga. Least I should do is not do anything that jerk from that show Kohta showed me do. I’ll never look at a hand saw the same way again.”

“Ugh, do you always talk to yourself when you walk alone? And why are you walking out in the hallways with a shirt and boxers on?”

The slightly annoyed voice came from Takashi’s left; standing in her room’s doorway was Saya, dressed in a long fluffy pink robe, her hair still in ponytails. “I know we said make yourself at home, but show a little modesty, seriously!”

“Oh, right, sorry about that,” Takashi apologized “but hey better me than Kohta.”

“And that will be replacing the undead in my nightmares.”

“Ouch. What are you doing up?”

“Can’t sleep. I was on my way to get something to eat when I saw you muttering to yourself. You?”

“Uh, I kind of just came from Rei’s room…”

“Oh. She’s still under the weather I take it?” Saya asked.

“Yeah, no thanks to me.”

“Well if you use a girl’s boobs as a firing position, they won’t easily forgive you for that.” Saya pointed out.

“None of you are gonna let me forget that, are you?” Takashi sighed. “Not a chance in hell Komuro.” Saya affirmed. Takashi shrugged his shoulders. “Hey, when your backs to the wall, you do anything to stay alive.”

“I won’t debate that.” Saya nodded, remembering what she did with a power drill. “Since you’re here, can I have a word with you in my room?”

There were a couple of things running through Takashi’s mind- one was the fact that he had noticed that Saya locked the door to her room. The other was that he had never been in her room before or for that matter the fact that he never visited her house much.

“You’re probably wondering why I locked the door to my room. The reason’s quite simple; I don’t want anyone to disturb us while we have this nice little chat. Servants tend to come in at the worse possible time.”

I’m pretty sure she can’t read minds, Takashi thought

“Anyway, there’s something we need to discuss. I know you want to make sure that your mom’s ok.”

“Yeah. It’s been too long. We haven’t heard any news about what happened to the other schools in the area, so I want to go over there as soon as possible. Your dad’s got an evacuation schedule, I know, so I’m hoping we can get there and be back in time.”

“I understand. That’s why I’m going with you.”

“Are you sure?” Takashi asked her, a hint of concern in his voice. “I mean, look at this place—“

“I know, it’s like a fortress right now, but we can’t maintain it forever. Besides, my parents are ok, they can take care of themselves. You however are a different story.”

“What?”

“Face facts Komuro, while working with Rei and Saeko would be good, in the long run the numbers would catch up to you. And you’re not exactly the best when it comes to tactics for the long haul. That’s why I’m coming with you. And most likely Kohta would agree as well. I doubt he’d leave us at this point anyway.”

“Gee I wonder why.”

“Don’t get started, or I’ll bring up Shizuka coming on to you while drunk.”

“How did you—“

“Shizuka talks in her sleep.” Saya flatly told Takashi. “Alice seems to become attached to us, so I don’t think leaving her with any other adult would be wise.”

Takashi rubbed his temple. “Well, I guess that settles that then. “

“But there is one other thing, and that’s what’s going on between you and the other girls.” Saya observed. Takashi raised an eyebrow and said “What do you mean?”

“I’ve known you since we were kids Komuro. You get hung up on the little things too much and when something really serious rears its head, you get all wishy washy. The Rei thing was bad enough, but now throw Saeko in the mix and you have got a major problem waiting to explode. Oh yeah, just what happened between you two while you were out there?”

Takashi’s eyes went wide. “HUH? Oh, nothing, NOTHING! I mean, yeah maybe we shared a kiss or something, but—“

“That’s what I mean. You are getting worked up about this way too easily. If you let this distract you it’ll get you killed, or worse yet you’ll do something you will regret. So, I’m gonna help. But don’t get the wrong idea, and you sure as hell better not tell Kohta or I’ll make you regret it every waking moment of your life!”

“Uh, I’m confused, just what do you have in mind?”

What Saya did next made it abundantly clear; putting her hands on his shoulders, she reached over and kissed him full on the lips, to his immediate shock. Saya, keeping her eyes shut, kept on thinking to herself this is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy! But it must be done!

After a few seconds, the kiss was broken off and Takashi looked at his friend, a face of confusion plastered on to him. “There’s a reason for this, right?”

“Simply put, you need release of some kind. And your hand is not going to cut it. The last thing I need is for you to be walking around my home with the boner you have sticking up in your boxers.”

“WHAT?” Takashi looked down and sure enough, he had a noticeable erection making its presence known. “I can see now why Rei puts up with you.” Saya smiled as she stood up in front of him. Untying the belt that kept her robe open, Saya pulled it open to reveal what she wore underneath; a pink frilly lace bra, which barely kept her breasts in check, and matching panties. All Takashi could say at this point was a low “Whoa.”

“Nice to see you actually notice me for once,” Saya said to him, “God, this is probably something that happens in a typical adult h-game.” Saya leaned over and kissed Takashi again before saying “Just sit there and let me work.”

“I don’t think I have any objections to this.”

The two continued to kiss, letting their tongues in to one another’s mouths. As they did so, Saya reached down and began softly rubbing the groin area of Takashi’s boxers, eliciting a startled moan from the young man. She felt his member stiffen and grow through the fabric and it amazed her just how quickly he reacted. After another long kiss, she slowly broke it off and then knelt in front of him. With little hesitation, Saya grabbed the waistband of Takashi’s boxers and pulled, dropping them to his ankles. His cock immediately sprang up to attention and Saya whistled “Wow, you are in more need of this than I thought.”

“You have no idea.” Takashi replied. Saya smirked and grabbed the base of his cock with one hand, slowly stroking it while at the same time she used the other to fondle his balls. Takashi arched his head back, the sensation of Saya’s hands becoming quite agreeable with him. A few seconds later, a small drip of precum escaped from the tip of his cock. Saya took a tentative lick and winced, saying “Ok, that’s a taste I’m not gonna easily get used to.” Saya then decided to get bolder; she stopped stroking and began to slowly lick up and down Takashi’s shaft, driving him wilder. At the same time, she removed her hand from his balls and slipped them inside her panties, rubbing up and down her lower lips, which had now become quite damp from the action. As she continued to work, Takashi asked “Uh Saya, just how do you know how to do this?”

“It’s kind of amazing and scary the things Shizuka can teach a young girl,” Saya replied, “especially when she uses a banana in her demonstrations.” Saya then took the head of Takashi’s cock into her mouth and used her tongue, licking all around the edge of it in a circle. This is what Shizuka taught her?! Dear God, what would happen if Shizuka was doing this to me?!

Saya then decided she had to go further. Taking her time, she slowly moved her head down on Takashi’s cock, taking it in her mouth inch by inch. Takashi looked on in shock, not knowing what to make of what was occurring right at that moment. His friend since childhood, the temperamental genius was slowly deepthroating him. And he was enjoying every second of it.

After a few more inches, her gag reflexes kicked in and Saya came back up, but just as soon as her mouth was at the head of the penis, Saya just as quickly lowered her head again. Takashi stared as Saya looked p and winked, and then began to find her rhythm, using her hand at the same time to stimulate his cock while working with her mouth and tongue. The feel of her mouth sliding up and down his cock, the motions of her hand rubbing it at the same time, it was more than he could take.

“Oh man, Saya I---I can’t hold it!!”

Wait, is he gonna--

Seconds later, Saya got her answer as Takashi let loose, a stream of semen shooting down inside her mouth and down her throat. She pulled back immediately as another shot splashed onto her face. Letting some of his cum escape from her mouth, she wiped her mouth as she muttered “Ugh, and it ends just like a h-game too. Good thing I have glasses.”

“Sorry about that.”

“Don’t apologize. After all, you’re gonna return the favor Komuro.”

“Huh?”

“Geez, do I have to paint a picture for you?!” Saya stood up and then pointed to her crotch. “I think it’s only fair you do me the same way. Equivalent exchange if you will.”

Takashi gulped. Her take charge attitude was something he could never predict. “Ok, but I’m not too sure if I can—“

“I’m sure you can.”

Saya then sat down on the bed and hastily removed her panties from her body then spread her legs open while Takashi got up and knelt down between them. He had a clear view of her pussy, which was swollen and glistening due to her finger work. Takashi, taking a breath, slowly moved his head towards Saya’s womanhood. “Don’t be afraid, Komuro, it’s not gonna bite!” Saya laughed.

Gritting his teeth, Takashi placed a hand on one of her thighs and took a slow lick onto her clit. This got a noticeably excited gasp of pleasure from Saya, who never knew what to expect from the feel of a tongue on her. It felt…good. “Uh, how was that?” Takashi asked.

“Just keep doing THAT!” Saya gasped out “A LOT!”

Takashi, spurred on by Saya’s words of encouragement, continued, using his tongue slowly and passionately on the sensitive digit while occasionally licking the labia lips. Saya, in the meantime, had removed her bra and tossed it aside, fondling her breasts and alternately pinching her nipple as she watched Takashi work his way around her pussy. At one point, she reached down and using her left hand, spread her pussy lips open. “Ok Komuro,” she growled “Let’s see what you can really do!”

Takashi took the challenge, diving in eagerly and sticking his tongue deep inside her, eating her out for all she was worth as he gripped either side of her legs. Her moans of pleasure increased as he did so, the jolts of pleasure racing up and around her body. Eventually it all became too much as her vision became hazy, even with her glasses.

“Don’t stop—DON’T STOP OHMYGODDDD!!!!!”

The orgasm hit her hard and Saya grabbed onto Takashi’s head as she came, arching her head backwards, exploding in Takashi’s mouth. The young man felt her liquids wash over his mouth and chin and he did his best to lick up all that came at him. Eventually the orgasm subsided and she released the near death grip she had on his head. Takashi, wiping his mouth, said “Wow. So that’s what it’s like from the other end.”

“Not so hot when someone unloads on your face, huh?” Saya quipped. “You feel much better now, Komuro?”

“Very.” As Takashi rose, Saya gasped. He had somehow regained the erection he had almost as quickly as he had lost it. The erect member bobbed in full view of her as she licked her lips in anticipation. “Seems like you still have a spark of life left in you Komuro.” Saya observed. “I better take care of it right now. Lay down on the bed. I got an idea!”

“Wait, what?”

“Just trust me, you lunkhead!”

Not sure what he was in for, Takashi sat down on the edge of the bed. Chuckling, Saya lightly pushed him on his back and then, to Takashi’s surprise, scrambled onto the bed besides him. She then turned her body and straddled his head with her legs so that her ass was facing him before bending over towards his cock, giving him a closer view of her mound, completely soaked from his earlier efforts. “I don’t think it will take a genius to figure out what you have in mind.” Takashi mused.

“For once, you get the bigger picture!” Saya said. “Get licking there, tiger.”

And get to licking he did. Grabbing the young woman’s firm butt, Takashi moved his head upwards and began to eagerly lick up and down her wet pussy, moving his tongue in a circle around her clit while he was at it. Meanwhile, Saya was busy enjoying the task of sucking off her male companion again; as she eagerly bobbed her mouth up and down his wet shaft, she also took the time to occasionally lick it at the tip and along the surface. Spurred on by her efforts, Takashi made another bold move; spreading her pussy lips apart, he stuck two fingers inside of her and began pumping them in and out of her, sending a wave of pleasure to Saya’s brain.

“Damn Komuro, you’re more into this than I thought!” Saya rasped. Deciding two can play at that game, she then employed a tactic that no doubt would probably be used by Shizuka; she placed his cock in-between her breasts and moved them up and down, enjoying the feel of his flesh against hers.

“Oh my GOD!!” Takashi voiced his approval to Saya and she smiled as she continued. As she massaged her breasts and Takashi’s dick, she occasionally licked the head of his cock slowly or took it in her mouth and slowly sucked on it. Soon though, Takashi’s own actions were taking the toll on her body, as she could feel that wonderful release approaching. At the same time she could feel his cock twitching and she knew that at any second, he would reach his peak too.

“Saya –I’m gonna---“

“Me too, Komuro!!!”

Saya once again felt the euphoria of sexual lust at its height hit her again as the orgasm came, stifling a large shriek as she came all over Takashi’s tongue. However, before Takashi knew what was happening, she placed his cock in her mouth and quickly jerked it up and down. Seconds later his hips bucked up and he released another huge load in her mouth. Saya swallowed the money shot in one huge gulp, slowly removing the cock from her mouth and giving it a couple more long licks before kissing the head lightly. Can’t have a repeat of what happened earlier, she thought. As she playfully began to fondle him, Saya felt his cock stiffen almost immediately. “Wow, Komuro, I have to say, your stamina is quite impressive,” she whistled, “and I find it hard to believe that you still haven’t sealed the deal with Rei.”

“Trust me, you’re not the only one who—AH!!” Takashi felt a jolt go up and down his spine as he felt the sensation of Saya’s tongue tracing a line up and down the side of his shaft, while eagerly kissing the tip. “Ok Saya, I think maybe I owe you a little something for this.” Takashi grinned.

“Huh?” Saya wasn’t quite too sure what Takashi had in mind, at least that is until he found herself on all fours on her bed. Takashi then knelt down behind her and licked up and down her lips softly, eliciting a soft moan from the pink haired girl, occasionally stopping to use his tongue to make a counterclockwise circle on her clit. He eventually rose up and with one hand grabbed a part of her ass. The other hand had a firm grip on the rock hard boner that had been screaming to be put to further use, the head slowly rubbing against her slick entrance.

“So, you ready?” Takashi asked?.

“Heh, is Hirano fat?”

“I’ll take that as a yes!”

And with that, Takashi pushed himself into Saya’s pussy, the girl feeling a bolt of pain hit her as she welcomed the sensation of an actual human penis in her. She had, somehow, gotten ahold of her mother’s dildo once and used it on herself, but it felt nowhere near as incredible as what she was feeling now. “Holy shit, you are TIGHT!” Takashi grunted.

“Well, duh, what did you expect? Come on, don’t keep me waiting!”

Takashi slowly moved his hips, getting used to the sensation of feeling his cock move in and out of Saya as he kept a firm grip on her ass, who was loving every second of it. As he did so, Saya moved one of her hands down towards her lower regions and intensely rubbed her clit, lust slowly overtaking her. She moaned softly, the sensation of Takashi’s actions as well as her own greatly being enjoyed.

“Yes! Just like that! Come on, fuck me like you wanna do Rei!”

Takashi then increased his speed, thrusting into her faster while leaning down and fondling her swaying breasts. Saya leaned her head back and hungrily kissed him, their tongues intertwined as he playfully rubbed and pinched her nipples. Soon, it would be more than enough and Saya came hard, her pussy holding on to his cock for dear life. She moaned into his mouth as he felt her wash all over his member, then broke off the kiss as she separated herself from his body, pushing him backward onto the bed. Before Takashi could say a word, she straddled his hips and sat herself down, pushing his cock back into her body. “I’m not done with you yet, Komuro!” she grinned, a trace of intense lust in her eyes. “Hold on tight!”

“Oh shit, what have I got myself into?”

Her hands placed on his chest, Takashi could only look up in awe as Saya continued to ride him, her breasts swaying hypnotically as she bounced up and down on him, gasps of pleasure filling the room. It was no easy feat timing his own hip movements with hers, but he was more than capable of doing so, at least that was Saya’s opinion. Takashi, meantime, wondered just how much more energy Saya had left to expend. This was something she was really, really getting into.

“OHMYGODYESSS!!!!”

Saya reached down and kissed Takashi again as she came, her hips tightly gripping his as she did so. The 4th wave of pleasure that hit her eventually subsided as she rolled off of his body, allowing the boy to catch his breath. “Wow…that was...awesome.” he huffed. “I didn’t think that you could last this lon—“ he looked over to his side to see that Saya now lay beside him, her legs spread over and two fingers rapidly pumping in and out of her pussy. “Ok, I take it back. You are inhuman.”

“And you’re still not quite done, are you?” she gasped out.

“No. I got enough for one more go-around.” Sitting up on his knees between her legs, Takashi grabbed a thigh in each hand and pushed himself into her body, this time keeping a moderate pace. As he did so, Saya reached down and used two of her fingers to rub her clit again, mixing the jolts of that action in with the powerful sensation of Takashi’s cock pounding her within. This would go on for a good 5 minutes until…”

“YESSSS!!!”

Saya came one last time, this one the hardest, as a huge burst of sexual energy exploded throughout her body, and she came almost all over Takashi’s cock and balls. She traced her tongue across her mouth as she watched Takashi continue to fuck her relentlessly until he grunted “Saya…I’m gonna…”

“Hold on!” Saya stopped Takashi and removed his cock from her, then got off of the bed and onto her knees. “If you’re gonna come, do it right here.” She said, pointing to her breasts.

“Are you for real?”

“I’m not gonna let you come without a condom in me, silly!”

“Good point.” Takashi hopped off the bed and moving next to Saya, rapidly jerked himself silly. Seconds later, Saya watched as a huge stream of semen erupted and splashed itself all over her boobs, coating them and leaving her a reminder of the night’s events. Rubbing the semen all over her boobs she smiled and gave Takashi’s cock one last, long trip into her mouth before she closed her robe tightly, rubbed her mouth and rose, giving Takashi a light peck on his cheek. “Aren’t you glad we managed to get that out of your system?”

“Loads. Thanks for that Saya.”

“Don’t mention it. Seriously, ever. If Kohta ever learns about this—“

“He won’t. And neither will Rei and Saeko I hope.”

“You have my word. Now here, take these and go.” Saya tossed Takashi his boxer shorts and, to his surprise, a pair of sweatpants. “Uh…”

“Like I said, I don’t want you walking around in your boxers. No matter how much I like the view. “

Working...
X