Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Various] Erotic Comic Orgy Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classy lesbians FTW

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XIII

“Lesbo is Classy”, with Karine Doyle (based on a pinup art by Rust), Elvine (based on a Gil Elvgren pinup) and Bebe Jones (based on an Al Buell pinup)

TAGS: F/F, F/F/F, oral, toy, anal, DP

My name is Karine Doyle and today I am going to tell a story that I lived with two of my bestest friends, Elvine and Bebe Jones. We are friends since Junior High and we got the luck to marry wealthy men that gave us all the conditions for us to get what we wanted. You know… clothes, money, jewelry, a good house and not having to deal with almost anything.

The three of us never got separated and we even live close to each other. That ensures that I manage to see Elvine and Bebe every single day and the possibility to hang out with them at malls and expensive stores, doing whatever of stuff high class women do.

We do all the kinds of things together, but there was one thing we carried from our single lives to our married ones. Something we only could do together and without the presence of our husbands…

I think you know what I am talking about…

If don’t, or you want to hear from my mouth: yes, we like to have sex with each other. I know we all are married, but we never let the feeling die and, even without our men to know, the three of us would meet each other in order to remain with our lesbian encounters. I know it’s kinda tricky, but what else could we do?

Well, let me tell you all about one of our last ‘meetings’, on a rainy Friday. Frank, my husband, went on a business trip at the East Coast and I had my home all to myself. It was, then, a good choice to call Bebe and Elvine for a ‘girl’s night in’ sort of thing. The thing we like to do to keep our gossiping fresh and alive.

Bebe arrived earlier and we stood at the living room waiting for Elvine. As usual, Elvine was the only who always got late for anything we scheduled to do.

“Damn… always the same… why Elvine doesn’t get the clue that she needs to get in time…”

“Maybe she is spending good time with her husband, Bebe. Since he came back from China, they barely left their home”

“If she is banging with John, she might never get energy for our ‘little games’, Karine”

“Leave her, please. She is entitled to have a sex life with her husband”

Bebe mumbled and complained for a while until Elvine arrived at the door like if she arrived at time and not showing any worries on being late.

“Good evening, girls! Sorry if I took some time, but I had to help my husband with some paperwork, but here I am!”

“Els, why you always get late and then act like you weren’t worried or something?”

“I would only be worried if I can’t be able to meet you girls, but since I can and I am right now…”
    “Enough you two… arguing with each other will only ruin the night. We have lots of work to do”

‘Work’ is just a different meaning to ‘talk’. We did all the gossip we could do about our friends, neighbors, artists, A-class people, leaving no subject uncovered or commented. Everything accompanied by wine, our favorite combustible for nights like that.

“Have you seen Lisa Redford’s new boyfriend? Isn’t he a major hunk?”

“Major Hunk? Please, Karine… she had dated better man than him…”

“And I heard some saying that he has a little inclination for the same gender, if you know what I mean”

“What? Are you telling us that he is gay?”

“Not gay. Bisexual. You know, just like us…”

“But for us it’s easier to go for any gender… men are really awkward to acknowledge that, you know”

This is a sample of that night’s ‘round table’, that was the name we gave to our gossiping time. There were lots of subjects and people to talk during those moments and it was very pleasant to know how fun for us is to discuss about that.

But I think you want to know if we had a threesome that aforementioned evening. Well, yes, we did. And it happened after a few good hours dedicated to the usual girl talk…

“Gee, girls. I feel tired. How many time we spent here talking about everyone else in the world?”

“It’s just 10PM, Elvine. And we could talk more if you weren’t late all the time”

“Shut up, Bebe! I feel kinda tired of talking. I want to do something else”

“Well, I guess it’s time for us to move on to our favorite subject… if you two don’t have anything against it”

“Karine… is there any thought of us being against it?”

“Elvine is right, Kar. You know how much we like our ‘friendship time’”

“And why are we still wasting time? Come here girls, and let’s start with it!”

They approached me and we staged our common ritual to open our ‘activities’, that consisted on touching each other’s bodies and then go for the ‘double kiss’. I think you can already picture what I mean, but for those who need something… just imagine three women kissing each other, switching between lips and tongues, trading saliva with other two people… Many people think it’s disgusting, but for us, it was the perfect kickstart for our lesbian lovemaking evenings.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm… Ohhhhhhhh…”

Well, there wasn’t just doublekissing, but we also resorted to ‘natural kissing’, as everyone had their time with each other’s. We could feel lips, tongues, fingers, hands and bodies getting warmed and our pussies getting tingling for what would come up next.

“That is so good… I love you girls…”

We had a rotation system to define who would get the first pleasuring of the day. That evening, it was Bebe’s time, so she took of her one-piece lingerie and we could see that brunette’s hot body all for me and Elvine to celebrate and enjoy. Our first stop was the obvious choice: the breasts.

“You know I love to suck those breasts, Bebe”

“I am lucky to have you two to treat them well. My husband rarely touches me there sexually”

As always, it was his loss and our gain. Bebe instantly felt our tongues be present around her boobies and her nipples swollen just after we started to tongueplay with them. She loved when the two of us enjoyed her firm tities, perhaps due to the fact that only Elvine and I would like to have them in erotic way.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That’s it! Suck my boobies! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I took the left breast and Elvine got the right one. Taste those nipples is always a pleasure, I must say, and hear our friend get satisfied with our work really made me hornier than ever, and I bet it did with Elvine.

“You two! You dirty rascals… keep sucking by titties! Ohhhhhhh!”

She patted our heads and told us to do more on her and we did, but I got more interested on giving Bebe pleasure on another part of her body. After some minutes more of breast licking, I left Elvine up there and made myself room at her pussy. Her mind ‘melted’ in delight the very first moment I put my tongue down there, and that happens always.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Karine! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Being an expert on oral pleasure (just ask my husband), I know what to give to her and how to give it. My mouth explored everywhere it could, from her clit to the inner walls, tasting and lapping the girl juices that brunette let flow from herself. Hearing how Bebe was pleased with my pussylicking was enough for me to see I was at the right side of it.
    “You really like my tongue, huh Bebe?”

“I like yours and Elvine’s too, Karine! I like you all! Ahhhhh…”

Me and Elvine ‘worked’ on Bebe for a while, both at our respective places and with our terrific combo of boobs and cunny tasting. But sometimes you just want more than that…

“God… Bebe, I just want you to eat my pussy right now!”

“Hop aboard, baby! Let me enjoy that snatch of yours! I need it!”

“Let me join too! I want Karine to eat me as well!”

I sat on Bebe’s face, where she could eye closely my pussy, as Elvine arranged a way to stand in front of me and put her cunny at my sight. In my sign, we just restarted our sexual night, now with Bebe enjoying me and I giving head to Elvine.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Karine! Ohhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yes! Yes! Oh yeah! That’s it! That way!”

“Ohhhhhhh… hgmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

It wasn’t a position we did it much, we like more to resort on daisy chain-like stuff on these occasions, but you know how the heat goes on. Sometimes you gotta try something different in order to make yourself and your lesbian lovers better.

Anyway, I tried to give Elvine the best of lesbian fun, even being on somehow awkward positioning to lick her. She was the youngest of us and also the ‘bushiest’ of us all, with all that dark hair covering her lovehole. But that wasn’t a hurdle for me to take my mouth at that hot place.

“Yeahhhhhhhhh! Go for it, Karine! Put your mouth there! Ahhhhhhh!”

Meanwhile, there was me ‘riding’ Bebe’s face with my hips and crotch, rubbing myself against her to not let her stop licking me. It might be difficult to keep the balance like I was, but I already know how to do it and it makes pretty much easier to me.

“Come on! Lick that pussy, Bebe! Eat my pussy! Eat it good like you always do…”

“Please, don’t rock yourself too much! I am trying to eat you here”

We didn’t last much on that position, because wanted more. We went for our favorite ‘threesome position’, with me opening my legs to Elvine lick me in all fours and, behind her, Bebe servicing her pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhh! Girls, that’s so good… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Hmmmm… that pussy is so divine, Karine! Uhhhhhhhhh”
    “Yeahhh… ohhh… Elvine… Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

From a privileged view, I could watch Elvine treat my pussy as a queen, licking and sucking it like she was tasting a rare fruit, giving me all the sexual joy that someone like her can give me. And, then, Bebe eating Elvs by behind, having a full view of that girl’s booty, only to make me even more turned on that I was. Sometimes I even wondered if that was some sort of heaven or what.

“Keep it going, Elvs. Please… keep licking my pussy…”

“I am going to lick it and more, sweetheart! You are so hot, Karine!”

“Uhhhhh… ahhhhhh… keep licking her while I do your cunt”

“Go on, Bebe! Go on! Lick me good! Eat me hard!”

Pussyeating is always good, but no lesbian sex is complete without bringing in some toys to the game. We soon casted a few ones to join the party and I was the first to have it, with Bebe sticking a sausage-shaped rubber dildo into my pussy while I was at doggy-style and giving head again to Elvine.

“God, how I love this dildo! It’s so good… slim and effective”

“I know you like, Karine, and that is the primary reason I like to use it with you”

I moaned and moaned with Bebe sticking that thing inside my pussy, thinking about the kinkiest things ever to do with her and Elvine, who in her turned, liked how my mouth had fun with her clit and her vaginal lips, tasting all the joy of female sexual fluids.

“Keep it going, Karine! Ahhhh… that’s the way… uhhhh…. Yeah!”

It was fun to get behind my two best friends in sexual delight moments, and soon I was the one with toys in my hand, now getting a 6.5 inch black dildo inside Elvine’s pussy, with her sticking another toy, a nearly 7 inch one inside Bebe’s butt, a place she was used to give pleasure.

”Uhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

It was a festival of moaning and squealing, the three of us showing how we loved those stuff and how we were a good team. And we used lots of combinations during that night, with no one getting free of being licked or pounded or even both of them.

As it was expected, we came. Almost together, we found our pleasure peak after fucking each other with those toys, and it was, as usual, great. For girls that do it for long time, you end up knowing where one likes it or what the other doesn’t.

We took a rest but quickly resume our activities with some stuff we just missed from the last time. One position we did was me fucking Elvine’s ass with a dildo while she engaged into a 69 with Bebe. Doing that hot butthole was one of the things I liked the most, given her cute rear end she has.

There was the one where the girls laid me on the bed and Bebe come to lick my pussy as Elvine sat on me ordering to eat her both holes. Well, anyone had its turn to do it and, as usual, we all enjoyed it.

I could talk for hours about that night, but I will leave you all with a good taste in the mouth, because I might come back later with another of my sexual adventures with Bebe and Elvine, or with anyone else…

Are you ready for more? Because I am!”

THE END (of this chapter)
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Classy lesbian stuff ahoy!

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XIII

“Lesbo is Classy”, with Karine Doyle (based on a pinup art by Rust), Elvine (based on a Gil Elvgren pinup) and Bebe Jones (based on an Al Buell pinup)

TAGS: F/F, F/F/F, oral, toy, anal, DP

My name is Karine Doyle and today I am going to tell a story that I lived with two of my bestest friends, Elvine and Bebe Jones. We are friends since Junior High and we got the luck to marry wealthy men that gave us all the conditions for us to get what we wanted. You know… clothes, money, jewelry, a good house and not having to deal with almost anything.

The three of us never got separated and we even live close to each other. That ensures that I manage to see Elvine and Bebe every single day and the possibility to hang out with them at malls and expensive stores, doing whatever of stuff high class women do.

We do all the kinds of things together, but there was one thing we carried from our single lives to our married ones. Something we only could do together and without the presence of our husbands…

I think you know what I am talking about…

If don’t, or you want to hear from my mouth: yes, we like to have sex with each other. I know we all are married, but we never let the feeling die and, even without our men to know, the three of us would meet each other in order to remain with our lesbian encounters. I know it’s kinda tricky, but what else could we do?

Well, let me tell you all about one of our last ‘meetings’, on a rainy Friday. Frank, my husband, went on a business trip at the East Coast and I had my home all to myself. It was, then, a good choice to call Bebe and Elvine for a ‘girl’s night in’ sort of thing. The thing we like to do to keep our gossiping fresh and alive.

Bebe arrived earlier and we stood at the living room waiting for Elvine. As usual, Elvine was the only who always got late for anything we scheduled to do.

“Damn… always the same… why Elvine doesn’t get the clue that she needs to get in time…”

“Maybe she is spending good time with her husband, Bebe. Since he came back from China, they barely left their home”

“If she is banging with John, she might never get energy for our ‘little games’, Karine”

“Leave her, please. She is entitled to have a sex life with her husband”

Bebe mumbled and complained for a while until Elvine arrived at the door like if she arrived at time and not showing any worries on being late.

“Good evening, girls! Sorry if I took some time, but I had to help my husband with some paperwork, but here I am!”

“Els, why you always get late and then act like you weren’t worried or something?”

“I would only be worried if I can’t be able to meet you girls, but since I can and I am right now…”
      “Enough you two… arguing with each other will only ruin the night. We have lots of work to do”

‘Work’ is just a different meaning to ‘talk’. We did all the gossip we could do about our friends, neighbors, artists, A-class people, leaving no subject uncovered or commented. Everything accompanied by wine, our favorite combustible for nights like that.

“Have you seen Lisa Redford’s new boyfriend? Isn’t he a major hunk?”

“Major Hunk? Please, Karine… she had dated better man than him…”

“And I heard some saying that he has a little inclination for the same gender, if you know what I mean”

“What? Are you telling us that he is gay?”

“Not gay. Bisexual. You know, just like us…”

“But for us it’s easier to go for any gender… men are really awkward to acknowledge that, you know”

This is a sample of that night’s ‘round table’, that was the name we gave to our gossiping time. There were lots of subjects and people to talk during those moments and it was very pleasant to know how fun for us is to discuss about that.

But I think you want to know if we had a threesome that aforementioned evening. Well, yes, we did. And it happened after a few good hours dedicated to the usual girl talk…

“Gee, girls. I feel tired. How many time we spent here talking about everyone else in the world?”

“It’s just 10PM, Elvine. And we could talk more if you weren’t late all the time”

“Shut up, Bebe! I feel kinda tired of talking. I want to do something else”

“Well, I guess it’s time for us to move on to our favorite subject… if you two don’t have anything against it”

“Karine… is there any thought of us being against it?”

“Elvine is right, Kar. You know how much we like our ‘friendship time’”

“And why are we still wasting time? Come here girls, and let’s start with it!”

They approached me and we staged our common ritual to open our ‘activities’, that consisted on touching each other’s bodies and then go for the ‘double kiss’. I think you can already picture what I mean, but for those who need something… just imagine three women kissing each other, switching between lips and tongues, trading saliva with other two people… Many people think it’s disgusting, but for us, it was the perfect kickstart for our lesbian lovemaking evenings.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm… Ohhhhhhhh…”

Well, there wasn’t just doublekissing, but we also resorted to ‘natural kissing’, as everyone had their time with each other’s. We could feel lips, tongues, fingers, hands and bodies getting warmed and our pussies getting tingling for what would come up next.

“That is so good… I love you girls…”

We had a rotation system to define who would get the first pleasuring of the day. That evening, it was Bebe’s time, so she took of her one-piece lingerie and we could see that brunette’s hot body all for me and Elvine to celebrate and enjoy. Our first stop was the obvious choice: the breasts.

“You know I love to suck those breasts, Bebe”

“I am lucky to have you two to treat them well. My husband rarely touches me there sexually”

As always, it was his loss and our gain. Bebe instantly felt our tongues be present around her boobies and her nipples swollen just after we started to tongueplay with them. She loved when the two of us enjoyed her firm tities, perhaps due to the fact that only Elvine and I would like to have them in erotic way.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That’s it! Suck my boobies! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I took the left breast and Elvine got the right one. Taste those nipples is always a pleasure, I must say, and hear our friend get satisfied with our work really made me hornier than ever, and I bet it did with Elvine.

“You two! You dirty rascals… keep sucking by titties! Ohhhhhhh!”

She patted our heads and told us to do more on her and we did, but I got more interested on giving Bebe pleasure on another part of her body. After some minutes more of breast licking, I left Elvine up there and made myself room at her pussy. Her mind ‘melted’ in delight the very first moment I put my tongue down there, and that happens always.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Karine! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Being an expert on oral pleasure (just ask my husband), I know what to give to her and how to give it. My mouth explored everywhere it could, from her clit to the inner walls, tasting and lapping the girl juices that brunette let flow from herself. Hearing how Bebe was pleased with my pussylicking was enough for me to see I was at the right side of it.
      “You really like my tongue, huh Bebe?”

“I like yours and Elvine’s too, Karine! I like you all! Ahhhhh…”

Me and Elvine ‘worked’ on Bebe for a while, both at our respective places and with our terrific combo of boobs and cunny tasting. But sometimes you just want more than that…

“God… Bebe, I just want you to eat my pussy right now!”

“Hop aboard, baby! Let me enjoy that snatch of yours! I need it!”

“Let me join too! I want Karine to eat me as well!”

I sat on Bebe’s face, where she could eye closely my pussy, as Elvine arranged a way to stand in front of me and put her cunny at my sight. In my sign, we just restarted our sexual night, now with Bebe enjoying me and I giving head to Elvine.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Karine! Ohhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yes! Yes! Oh yeah! That’s it! That way!”

“Ohhhhhhh… hgmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

It wasn’t a position we did it much, we like more to resort on daisy chain-like stuff on these occasions, but you know how the heat goes on. Sometimes you gotta try something different in order to make yourself and your lesbian lovers better.

Anyway, I tried to give Elvine the best of lesbian fun, even being on somehow awkward positioning to lick her. She was the youngest of us and also the ‘bushiest’ of us all, with all that dark hair covering her lovehole. But that wasn’t a hurdle for me to take my mouth at that hot place.

“Yeahhhhhhhhh! Go for it, Karine! Put your mouth there! Ahhhhhhh!”

Meanwhile, there was me ‘riding’ Bebe’s face with my hips and crotch, rubbing myself against her to not let her stop licking me. It might be difficult to keep the balance like I was, but I already know how to do it and it makes pretty much easier to me.

“Come on! Lick that pussy, Bebe! Eat my pussy! Eat it good like you always do…”

“Please, don’t rock yourself too much! I am trying to eat you here”

We didn’t last much on that position, because wanted more. We went for our favorite ‘threesome position’, with me opening my legs to Elvine lick me in all fours and, behind her, Bebe servicing her pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhh! Girls, that’s so good… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Hmmmm… that pussy is so divine, Karine! Uhhhhhhhhh”
      “Yeahhh… ohhh… Elvine… Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

From a privileged view, I could watch Elvine treat my pussy as a queen, licking and sucking it like she was tasting a rare fruit, giving me all the sexual joy that someone like her can give me. And, then, Bebe eating Elvs by behind, having a full view of that girl’s booty, only to make me even more turned on that I was. Sometimes I even wondered if that was some sort of heaven or what.

“Keep it going, Elvs. Please… keep licking my pussy…”

“I am going to lick it and more, sweetheart! You are so hot, Karine!”

“Uhhhhh… ahhhhhh… keep licking her while I do your cunt”

“Go on, Bebe! Go on! Lick me good! Eat me hard!”

Pussyeating is always good, but no lesbian sex is complete without bringing in some toys to the game. We soon casted a few ones to join the party and I was the first to have it, with Bebe sticking a sausage-shaped rubber dildo into my pussy while I was at doggy-style and giving head again to Elvine.

“God, how I love this dildo! It’s so good… slim and effective”

“I know you like, Karine, and that is the primary reason I like to use it with you”

I moaned and moaned with Bebe sticking that thing inside my pussy, thinking about the kinkiest things ever to do with her and Elvine, who in her turned, liked how my mouth had fun with her clit and her vaginal lips, tasting all the joy of female sexual fluids.

“Keep it going, Karine! Ahhhh… that’s the way… uhhhh…. Yeah!”

It was fun to get behind my two best friends in sexual delight moments, and soon I was the one with toys in my hand, now getting a 6.5 inch black dildo inside Elvine’s pussy, with her sticking another toy, a nearly 7 inch one inside Bebe’s butt, a place she was used to give pleasure.

”Uhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

It was a festival of moaning and squealing, the three of us showing how we loved those stuff and how we were a good team. And we used lots of combinations during that night, with no one getting free of being licked or pounded or even both of them.

As it was expected, we came. Almost together, we found our pleasure peak after fucking each other with those toys, and it was, as usual, great. For girls that do it for long time, you end up knowing where one likes it or what the other doesn’t.

We took a rest but quickly resume our activities with some stuff we just missed from the last time. One position we did was me fucking Elvine’s ass with a dildo while she engaged into a 69 with Bebe. Doing that hot butthole was one of the things I liked the most, given her cute rear end she has.

There was the one where the girls laid me on the bed and Bebe come to lick my pussy as Elvine sat on me ordering to eat her both holes. Well, anyone had its turn to do it and, as usual, we all enjoyed it.

I could talk for hours about that night, but I will leave you all with a good taste in the mouth, because I might come back later with another of my sexual adventures with Bebe and Elvine, or with anyone else…

Are you ready for more? Because I am!”

Comment

Sorry for posting twice the same chapter, but...

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XIV

“The Tranny who Banged (With) Me”, with Vic (OC) and Rory (based on a shemale art)

TAGS: M/T-Girl, oral, anal,

Lying on his king-sized bed, Vic tried to find something to do that Thursday night. Alone at his place, he ran around his cellphone chasing someone who could give him a good night of cuddling and fun.

He ran through his contacts, but couldn’t find someone worthy to share a bed with. Not that anyone at the list wasn’t good. It was Vic’s own reasons to find some kind of variety when bored.

“Who can I call? Too many names and no idea of who I want to fuck…”

The list was enormous and he knew the time was short or he wasn’t getting laid that night. His doubts were many, but a click sparked out of his mind and he finally found the chosen one.

“Well… let me see… it’s been a while I didn’t do a shemale. Maybe I can try something different tonight”

The ‘chosen one’ was Rory, a transvestite he met first time after a show she (Rory liked to be called as ‘she’) participated. The two became good friends and quickly found out they had other things in common as well. The South American quickly found her number and made the call.

“Hello? Rory? Hi, it’s Vic! How are you doing? It’s been a while… well, can I ask what are you doing tonight? Well, I am just asking… if you are free tonight, you can come here at my place and we could see what the two of us could do… aham… really? Aham… when you can come here? At 9? Okay, I will wait for you then… I’ll be ready for you. Kisses… see ya”

After Vic turned off the phone, he couldn’t contain the smiles, knowing he would get laid that night.

“I am going to score her and I hope the other way around as well…”

9PM came and the doorbell rang. Vic went to the door and opened. Outside, wearing a long salmon-colored dress, there was Rory, smiling to see her friend there.

“Rory… did you came!”

“Would I miss a call of my dearest friend? No freakin’ way!”

The two cumplimented themselves and went to the bedroom, where they were supposed to share a nice chat before getting to the ‘real deal’.

“It’s been what… seven months? A year that we don’t see each other?”

“I think it’s pretty much like that, Vic. I spent the last months travelling with my shows and stuff”

“And how your artistic career is going?”

“More than I ever expected! Every show I did was sold off; dear… do you know what that means? Everybody talks about me, the show, what I do... I am virtually a diva!”

“I always knew you would be a diva, Rory. I knew it since the first show I saw”

“Oh, you know how to make someone feel pretty, Vic…”

“To someone pretty like you, it’s not a difficult quest”

They laughed as the chat went on. After about an hour or so of talking, Rory pushed the subject to where it was expected to be.

“So, Vic… did you called me to your place because you are alone and need somebody to spend the night with?”

“I don’t know. Will you be that person?”

“Well, it only depends of you, sweetheart… I can do whatever you want, you know it very well”

“And I know what I want… but do you?”

With his hands at Rory’s ass, Vic kissed the shemale, who also found her hands on his butt. Rubbing each other’s bodies, still dressed, they could feel their cocks tingle as they made tongue-dancing.

“Your kiss is still delicious, Rory!”

“Thanks! I’ve been practicing a lot around the world”

He smiled without breaking his kissing session with Rory, as she gently put her boyfriend to his bed and watched Vic remove his shirt. The transvestite licked her lips as his torso revealed himself again, soon with her hands touching his body.

“You didn’t changed that much, Vic. Did you gain a few pounds?”

“I don’t know. I am still with the same weight as before. Guess is just impression of yours”

“And I remember that your latest impression on me was far from negative”
        His pants were off as well, so as her dress, and both could see their semi-hard cocks as they kissed each other again, now lying on Vic’s bed, feeling that, soon, they were about to do it.

“How I missed you, Vic! I missed you a lot!”

“I thought you were having fun with your guys in your trips”

“But none were as sexy and horny as you, pretty darling”

Their mouths soon quit from kissing and went to other ventures. Vic and Rory laid on the bed in a 69 position, but instead of being on their backs, they laid sideways, still facing each other and sucking each other’s dicks. Being the man always open to stuff many men wouldn’t, nothing better than that for a kickstart.

“Vic, your cock… I really missed to suck yours, baby”

“And do you think that I never thought if I would ever suck your again, Rory?”

The couple enjoyed their rods with gusto, sucking the way they deserved to be. It wasn’t an unnatural event for both of them, used to enjoy the delicacies of both genders once in a while to spice up their lives.

“Your cock is good, but I think I would like to ride it!”

“Jump aboard, captain Rory…”

Before she leaped on Vic’s, she laid him and sucked his erect dick for a few minutes in order to make it hard enough to last the ride. When Rory felt he was up to her standards, she jumped to Victor’s and filled that asshole with his organ.

“It’s been a while… make it like the old times, baby!”

“This is something you should never ask to me”

Facing Vic, she humped at his lap, bouncing her butt as that dick penetrated her bunghole and her boobs and penis rubbed her lover’s body. The playboy did enjoyed how Rory pleased herself through him.

“Oh Yeahhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

He took his time sucking her breasts, holding her body as she stood doing her job with his penis. Once in a while, their exchanged a few kisses and smiles between moaning.

“The first time I’d done a shemale, I never thought I could find a fun one like you, Rory”

“Always flattering your lovers… That’s what I love about you, Vic”

“So better love me more than you ever did so far…”
        After getting ridden by Rory, Vic asked her to be in all fours. When in position, the transvestite allowed him to take a licking on her ass, with him kissing it and tonguing to make lubrication better for the next chapter.

“Your tongue is so delicious…”

“And your ass is so divine…”

When he found enough, his cock slid back again into her butt. Soon, the moaning and the pounding returned, with both enjoying each second of their action.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Victor! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Roryyyyyyyyyyyy!”

He fucked hard his shemale lover, enjoying how pleasure himself and Rory took from that, making her masturbate while he nailed her butt the way she deserved.

“Ahhh! Delicious! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Hornier as usual, Vic took to the highest lengths their pleasure, pumping the deepest he could his cock inside that butthole, ensuring she would love it (well, there wasn’t any reason for her to do the opposite). Soon, the results of that lovemaking were about to be seen.

“Holy Mound! I am so close!”

“Me too, Vic!”

“Listen, I’ll let you cum first and then you can make me cum, capice?”

“You took out the words from my mouth”

Vic let his blaze go through and fucked Rory while she wanked her instrument. When she reached to the point, her belly was full of ladyboy’s jizz, still creaming after all these years.

“Look how much cum, sweetie! I love to see you cum like that!”, he smiled as he took himself off his lover and licked a little of her goo right from her body. Soon, it was her time to make him get to the latest peak, using her hands for it.

“I just love your cock, Vic! It’s so sweet and juicy!”

It didn’t take longer for him to spill his load into her face, chin and boobs. Lustfully, both looked at each other’s faces, fully taken by the sweat, the hard work and also the whole orgasm thing. When Vic finished to cum over Rory, he shared another kiss on his tranny lover.

“You are incredible! Not many shemales like you take good like you do”

“I am a very special one, darling… I only give it to people who deserve it”

Nearly blushing with the statement, Vic smiled at Rory while kissing her again. The two embraced in a hug as they tried to gain a few seconds of stamina back.

“Let’s wait for a while before we can do it again… but now is your turn”, Rory grinned.

After that moment past, both climbed back to their positions, with Rory standing up on the mattress and Vic kneeling in front of her, wrapping her dick with his mouth and watching her appreciation to his gesture.

“Oohhh… I think sometimes you suck cock better than I do…”

“But I think you can do better than me on that”

Vic wasn’t the best cocksucker ever, but he knew how to make someone pleased with his mouth, be male, female or shemale. Soon, he could taste a small sample of pre-cum Rory let flow from hers.

“That’s it! Keep it going baby… keep it… suck that cock darling…”

The tranny dominated her man, holding his head to keep him sucking her rod, guaranteeing Vic pushed himself the best to give him the oral pleasure every ladyboy wishes to have from a man like him. But he wanted more and would get it.

“I need you fuck me, Rory… stick your thing inside my hole!”

“I know you really want it, sweetheart…”

With Rory facing his back, Vic calmly filled himself with her cock and soon started to ride it. With his lover grabbing his waist, he could give himself the first dibs on getting fucked by the ladyboy artist and quickly let himself go with the flow.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh! That cock… ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Rory moaned with Vic’s ass wiggling into her dick, biting and licking her lips to deal with the pleasure she was giving to him and vice-versa. Vic had his legs open in order to make himself more comfortable during the fuck.

“Yes! Yeah! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Vic!”

“Oh, Rory! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The ladyboy enjoyed the best she could the way Vic rode her cock, pretty much like a girl would do with her man. She knew he was willing to do that to her and Rory made it happen the way he deserved, by making her cock get deep inside that butthole.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Delicious!”

They changed positions minutes after and now Vic laid on his back while Rory had his legs around her body and that dick going all into his butthole. He masturbated himself in order to make that moment get more pleasurable.

“Do you like when a ladyboy like me drills your ass, Vic?”

“I like to drill and get drilled in the ass, darling Rory. Why you ask such thing to me?”

Pleasure noises, faces and whatever kinds of stuff they did to show how delightful was that evening for them the couple did. Rory went deep and hard into Vic’s ass and he only could take it like a gentleman who liked that sort of things.

“Fuck me hard, Rory! Fuck me! Come on!”

Knowing where he wanted to go, the shemale pumped the hardest and deepest she could (without causing pain, of course) on him, watching him moan and squeal with delight. His hands also were fast at his cock, jerking himself and making him approach quickly to his second lovepeak.

“I am so close… I think I am going to cum!”

“Cum for me, baby”

In a minute or two after he said that, Vic shouted he was about to cum and soon, for the second time, his manmilk came off, now spilled all over his belly in lesser quantity than the first time but without losing quality on the orgasm matters.

“Cumming with a dick in my ass… wow… ahhhhhhhhhh…”

“Like you never did it before…”

Soon was Rory’s turn to jizz on Vic and she preferred his chest to unload her cum on him. Licking his lips was him watching his lover blow herself into his torax with both whispering from his climax, and he took also a bit of her sperm on his face and mouth as well as a souvenir.

After the sex was done, the two once again kissed each other and their faces were all smiling with what happened between them.

“This was incredible. I am very proud on calling you today for a visit, Rory”

“You know you can count on me for everything you want, Vic”

“Well, I think I want to count on you for a dinner and a movie before we attempt again. Are you deal?”

“Depends if you are a gentleman and pay my share”

“I’ll see what I can do. But now let’s go to the tub and clean ourselves before eating”

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XV

“Ava’s First Anal”, with Ava (based on a Leone Frollo art) and John Cortese (from ‘Venena’, Loic ‘Foxer’ Groizier)

TAGS: M/F, anal, oral, facial

Way past her thirties, Ava was a wealthy woman that wasn’t foreign to the sexual pleasures, nor did she want it. She was a beautiful, sensual and alluring brunette with a bob haircut, a scent of ‘femme fatale’ in it and loads of money available to her, most of it heritage from her family. Unlike her brothers and sisters, she was the only one who didn’t took care much of their business, rather going to enjoy the pleasures of life.

And sex was one of those pleasures. Ava wasn’t a woman of many lovers, but surely knew how to find an appropriate fit for a period of time before she went for the next one. She had knew many men (and once in a while, women), people from her social circle and not, from many walks and stories, and all of them were game for her delightful moments.

The brunette did whatever she could to enjoy great days and nights of sex, but there was always one thing that was off the table: anal sex. Not that Ava disliked it, but none of her male lovers were, in her opinion, ‘capable enough’ to show her how could be getting penetrated at her behind. She never explained to anyone what she did mean with ‘capable enough’, except that she says it wasn’t about the size.

For many years she kept her butt away of penises, but one day, that changed. And the man capable enough to change Ava’s mind was named John Cortese, a man who she met during a trip.

Cortese was a man who did all sorts of things in life and climbed the social ladder doing his own job. He didn’t had the glitzy upbringing that Ava did but the moment she put her eyes on him, they seemed made for each other. And after their first nights together, she knew he was the chosen one.

After at least six months, Ava knew she had to tell John that she wanted to have anal sex with him. And after a dinner together at a fancy New York restaurant, the moment was set for that.

“Did you like the dinner, Johnny?”

“Yes, I did! Well, I am not used to eat at such fancy places, but this one you picked was divine!”

“Glad you liked… and now, there is another meal that you should have it”

“Oh, Ava… you know how to make a man feel turned on!”

“Let’s go to my bedroom. I have a surprise to tell you!”

“Surprise? What is it? Don’t you tell me that you are…”

“It’s not that! Come on, come over and I am going to explain you everything, John”

Cortese and Ava went upstairs to the brunette’s bedroom, an enormous suite with a four-post king-size (or queen-size, as she liked to say). Sitting at the bed, she took her boyfriend’s suit off and got into the subject.

“We’ve been together for the last six months and I have to say that I am very happy to be with you, John”

“I am also very happy to be with you, Ava. I feel that the two of us have an amazing connection”

“And that’s why I want to ask you something very important… well, at least for me”

“What it is? Is that something I should worry about?”

“Not at all… is that… well, there is something that I never did with my past boyfriends and I wished to do with you… but I don’t know if you will say yes”

“And what is that thing your boyfriends didn’t do to you?”

“Well, I never told you before, but I never had anal sex in my entire life…”

“Serious? Do you mean nobody did that to you?”

“Not that I didn’t wanted. It’s more because I wanted to find someone that I could find ‘capable enough’ for the job. It’s not every cock that can fit perfectly in my ass. Until today…”

“Are you asking me to have anal sex with you?”

“If you don’t want, you can say not, you are free to it…”

“Of course I want to do it! By the way, I was going to ask you about it, but I always forget…”

“Really? Do you want me to have anal sex with me? That’s great!”

Ava leaped on John’s hugging it as the news she expected finally arrived. The man suited for the job was able to give her the pleasure she deserved and gave him many kisses, on his lips and at his face. And, without, any further warning, started to take off his clothes.

“What is this? No foreplay?”

“Now I don’t need any foreplay! I just want to feel you inside my ass!”

The only ‘foreplay’ was Ava using her body to rub herself against John’s groin, mostly the area that surrounded his penis. As the idea of having his girlfriend in such ‘unusual’ area was tempting enough, didn’t took much for him to get aroused.
          “Are you sure this is what you want? I mean…”

“Shut up, John! Let’s not think about troubling issues now…”

When both found themselves completely naked, his dick was nearly at the top of his erectness and thickness. Ava then rubbed her labia on him, giving a first sample of lubrication they would need for the rectal debut of her, both letting go a few whispers with the act.

“I will use my vaginal juices to moisten you before you take my ass”

“Feel free to do whatever you want, Ava!”

The bob-haired woman used her hands and vaginal lips to spread her juices onto the men’s cock, but she thought it could be better if they tried something else as a warm-up as she brought Cortese’s back to the mattress and sit herself on his groin, where she thought a full fuck could give his dick better lubrication as just teasing with it.

“Let’s do it for a while until your cock is ready”

Quickly Ava humped on her boyfriend’s cock, sticking him all inside her pussy. There, he didn’t do much work than just watching her take the control of the situation, sometimes taking herself off before inserting the organ again. As it happened for the last six months, pleasure ensues.

“Ohhhh… my God! I hope in the ass it’s the same thing as in the pussy! Ahh!”

John held her balance around her waist and watched the brunette do the whole job, going up and down on him and delighting himself with his girlfriend’s treat. Despite that was just an ‘extended foreplay’, he couldn’t wait to see more of it.

Sometimes, Ava used her outer lips to grab a hold on his dick and rub the moisten vulva against him, producing even more natural lubricant to fulfill their needs of future anal sex. She even tried a few other tricks she knew to entice his thoughts on that situation.

“I can’t… ohhh… wait for you, Ava! I want your ass now! Ahh…”

“Ohhhhh… soon, you are going to get it, Johnny! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Like that!”

For around fifteen minutes, the brunette heiress used her guns to get her boyfriend ready for the job he was assigned to do next. John was rock hard at that moment, on the top of his thickness, totally waiting to make his anal ‘intrusion.

“So, it’s time for us to have that little conversation now?”

“Not yet! Let me do something here…”

Crawling to the mattress and getting herself in all fours, Ava rubbed one of her hands at her wet pussy and some of the excitement proceeds went to her ass, where she did another lubing job in order to make this better for John Cortese. Soon, other two strokes came after and Ava raised her ass almost like it was a command to her boyfriend.

“Come ove! You don’t know how I need you now!”

“Your wish is a command, madam!”

For the start, John rubbed the tip of his cock on her asscrack as a proof to see how sensitive that section was. Hearing moaning from Ava, the man knew the place was ready to be his home and slowly slid his member inside her rectum.

“If you are feeling pain, please tell me that I stop!”

“Don’t stop! It’s not hurting! It’s good! Please, stick it all!”

Almost all of his cock went inside the bob-haired woman’s butt and, with slow moves, he began to know the place better, waiting for any feedback the brunette was able to do. And Ava started to like what John started.

“Oh! Ohhhh! Amazing! Finally, someone worthy to fuck my ass! Ahhhhhhhhh!”

Before moving on, Cortese adjusted the positioning from both trying to have a better grip of her butt. Then, he was able to know how to apply the right place and when he needed to it, and the order now was to go slow and steady, learning the tricks to have Ava’s ass all to himself.

“You are really, really tight, honey. Not like the other girls I had anal sex with…”

“Then I see again that I made the correct choice!”

Guided by Ava’s moaning, John increased the speed and the pace of his fucking and the moaning became louder. Taking the control of the situation, as his girlfriend wished him to do, he was able to give what she requested and to her the feedback as he wished as well. And the bob-haired heiress was finally getting the man to do the job right.

“That’s good! Ahhhh! Johnny! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Ava lift her rear and bent one of her knees higher and allowed John to take better positioning to get harder and deeper into her ass. They tried like that for a while, but reverted to a more orthodox positioning minutes later.

“Never fucked an ass like that in my whole life! My God!”

“Enjoy because it’s all for you, darling!”

John took the best of his stamina to do the brunette’s butthole, firmly gripping her behind and letting his cock ram beautifully deep. His girlfriend was totally taken by the moment and was about to make an interesting discovery about the powers of anal sex on women.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Come on! Fuck me! Ahhhhh! Bang me, you dirty man!”

Within minutes, Ava began to feel something familiar to her and so many women around the globe. But, this time, it was different. She heard a lot about ladies who got orgasms through anal stimulation but never thought that, one day, she would be able to feel something like that. And what lucky day was that one to the bob-haired girl.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh God! It’s so good!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Avaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Cortese banged his girlfriend the longest he could, therefore making a loud and long rectal climax for her. It wasn’t the first time he was able to give that feeling to another woman, but that time everything was different. It was with someone who held her ass away of any dick until its owner found the perfect fit to fill all of her expectations. And how did she fill them!

“Awesome! Dear God! What a gorgeous anal sex you gave me tonight!”

“I will thank the compliment, but I think we need to finish that in great style”

“And how to you plan to do it, Johnny?”

The man took his rock hard dick out of her ass and called her to come and suck it. Still reeling from the orgasm, Ava didn’t care about feeling the taste of her own anus at her boyfriend’s dick and gave him one hell of a blowjob, in fact a quick one, just to bring him to the point of spilling his manjuice on her.

“Yeahhh! That’s it! Ohhhhhhhhhh! God, I am going to cum!”

He came inside her mouth first, and many of his milk vanished through the brunette’s throat. Soon, she took his member off and the remaining sperm showered her lips, chin and even her breasts as she licked and sucked every drop possible of it.

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Cum on me, Johnny! Please!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That’s it! I am cumming! Let me spread my love for you!”

When his last drop was over, Ava cleaned her face before she jumped at her boyfriend and gave one of the loveliest and passionate kisses ever done by her with somebody else. Of course, there was a big reason for doing it.

“Thanks, Johnny sweetie! You gave me what I needed and I am very happy for it”

“You don’t need to thank me. All I did was the make sweet lovely sex with the girl that I love”

“But I need to! I finally had someone that I can trust on allowing to fuck my ass. I never thought I could be able to do it!”

“I hope this is not the first time you will allow me to have your backdoors”

“My backdoor is only for you, John. And I will let you play with it anytime you want”

“How about tomorrow? Or even next weekend?”

“Don’t worry. We will have all the time in the world to do it! Now that you freed all the restrained pleasure at my behind… we’ve plenty of it…”

And the happy couple had many other nights involving the pleasures of anal sex. But maybe sometime later we can tell the details of next adventures for them…

Comment

BISEX DUDES AHOY!!

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XVI

“Bi Follies 2”, with Denise Shore (based on a Bill Ward art), Tyshaun and Bop (based on a Broderick art)

TAGS: M/M/F, oral, anal, facial, male bi, DP

“Glad you came! I was almost going to freak out today!”, Denise Shore said after the opened her door and saw two men with plumbing apparel and tools in front of her.

“Don’t worry, Ms. Shore. Me and Tyshaun are here to help. Where is the problem?”

“It’s upstairs, in the bathroom gentlemen…”

Denise Shore, a single woman from an affluent neighborhood, experienced trouble with her bathroom, with water leaking all over the place. She called Pipes and Pipes, a company a friend recommended to her and two men, an older white one with ‘Bob’ in his name tag and an young black man written ‘Tyshaun’ in it, were assigned to help the poor woman in need.

But that afternoon would different for all of them. And everybody will know why and how…

“I don’t know if a pipe is broken or not, or even it’s something else. I cannot take a shower or wash my hands that water goes everywhere”, the brunette explained as they entered into the bathroom, where the floor was partly soaked with water.

“It seems we have a situation her, huh Bob?”, said Tyshaun as he looked to the walls and the taps at the room.

“I think we do, my boy. And don’t worry, ma’am. We’re goin’ to look all over the place and fix it for you”

The men asked to the house owner about how did the problem started, asked to check the other room’s piping and other stuff before they returned to the bathroom and give a closer examination there; wondering where was the source of problems and how to deal with it.

Denise watched the men do her job, limiting herself to do only questions when she needed to know something that she wasn’t used to see. Tyshaun and Bob talked to each other a lot while the plumbing duo saw what they could do to save a woman’s house to drown.

“Well, I think we know what to do here. We just need to pick the right tools and stop the leaking”

Both men spent an hour or two of fixing the pipes as Denise helped them by giving them glasses of water and other stuff if needed. Her eagerness to see her bathroom clean and no water flowing wherever it shouldn’t was the only thing she could hope from Bob and Tyshaun’s hands and tools.

When they finished, Tyshaun was the one who gave her the good news.
            “Miss Shore, I think the problem is fixed for now”

“Really? And what it was?”

“Well, looks like your piping system got a little rusty and lost quality on keeping the water inside. The leaking was result of this rusting process”

“Rusty? You mean the pipes are old?”

“It’s not they are old, it’s that they weren’t made with material that could support the water flux and last longer. Do you remember the last time you changed them?”

“Gee, I don’t know. This house was from my parents and they left it with me when they moved to the coast as some sort of inheritance”, Denise explained.

“Don’t worry, ma’am”, Bob said. “The material is still good but it wasn’t built to hang and last that much”

“For now, we just installed things that will stop the leaking from now on, but we are going to need to change the whole bathroom piping, and maybe the entire house’s as well…”, added Tyshaun.

“Gosh, I didn’t knew it… and it won’t be too costy to change the whole house’s?”

“We’re goin’ to change it all for you, miss. You don’t need to worry about that!”

“I feel relieved right now. Thanks for your help, gentlemen. Let’s go downstairs and I’ll pay you accordingly”

The three went to the kitchen, where Denise paid them, but when she wanted to hand them the cash, she did noticed something that would change the path of things.

“Is there something wrong, Miss Shore? You aren’t looking to our faces…”

“Well… you two…”

“What’s goin’ on, ma’am?”

“It’s your uniform. Your… ahem…well…”

She did discretely pointed to the men’s crotches, where they noticed they were showing a lot than they could (also known as the ‘bulge’) and the embarrassment was visibly on all of them.

“Damn! Not again!”

“I am so sorry, Miss. It’s our new uniforms… sometimes; they really let a bulge into our pants. I think it’s the fabric”, said the black man.

“These things are always letting our sausages to show even when we don’t need’em to show”, Bob argued

“I understand”, Denise giggled with the uneasiness of the moment. “It can happen with all of us”

“Well, we are very sorry… it’s not like we wanted to do it, even if we are close to someone beautiful as you are”, Tyshaun said.

“Now you are making me blush, Tyshaun… well, how about we enter in a deal?”

“A deal?”, both men asked.

“Well, since you are going to help me to change my plumbing, how about I get to fix your problem as well?” suggested the brunette.

“And how you’d do that, ma’am?” questioned the older white man.

“Are you two busy today?”

“Well, we aren’t. Tuesdays are always low for us. You are the only one who they assigned us to go, miss”, said Tyshaun.

“Then, I think we’ve plenty of time to fix this, isn’t gentlemen?”

With that look of someone who wants to do the job, Denise just approached the men only to being to pet their clothing-covered bulges. Bob and Tyshaun tried for a very few minutes to resist, but they were in front of a beautiful and hot woman who was willing to help them and an opportunity like that shouldn’t be wasted when it’s given to someone.

“Do you think we should help the lady, Bob?”

“If she wants our help, why not help her, boy?”

The two plumbers then allowed her to touch and feel their bulges for a while, then rounding Denise’s body as it was their turn to have something to see on that woman. The brunette got in the middle of two strong and built men, getting touched and kissed by the eager gentlemen in need.

“It’s been a while since the last time I had sex and now I have two! God really loves me!”

She managed to unbutton Tyshaun’s uniform shirt and kiss his ebony and well-muscled body, tasting something she thought she would not feel in a long time. Meanwhile, Bob started to take off her dress and have a taste of the woman’s neck and back as he waited for his time to get a woman’s mouth on him.

“Oohh… ma’am… ohh…”

Denise had both men’s shirts down (as her dress was partially at the top) and kissed and licked their torso and abdomen, with Bob being the hairiest of them all. Meanwhile, the brunette allowed them to take a look and a lick at her breasts, moaning as the plumbing do kissed her juggs and tasted her swollen nipples.

“Ohhh, gentlemen! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

Their pants fell of later, as much as the rest of the dress and her underwear. With three naked on the kitchen, Denise decided to go down and start to give the treat those caring men needed so much, kneeling in front of them and taking almost at the same time their cocks inside her mouth. She even blinked at Tyshaun as she noticed his cock was somehow bigger than Bob’s.

“Two real men cocks! And all for me! Ohhhh!”

Like a thirsty person at the desert, Ms. Shore didn’t hesitate to give both men a needed ‘first blowjob’, wrapping them with her lips and pushing them inside her throat. And, when her eyes looked ‘upstairs’, the scene of the two men trading kisses made her jaw drop.

“What are you two doing?”

“Oh, ah… sorry, miss. Me and Bob here are bisexuals, we do like to bang men and women. Hope you don’t mind with it”

“I do not… well, I think I can take a lot of advantage with this, folks”

She did take advantage, as much as the two men she was having sex with. One of these moments was when she went to suck Tyshaun’s cock while he was laid on the floor and Bob put his manmeat inside the young man’s mouth as she deep throated his colleague.

“Suck a guy who is sucking another man is new for me, but I am getting horny and I don’t know why”

The fact that the two women were more than colleagues excited Denise and made take care of Tyshaun’s dick like it was a much priced artifact. The black man moaned with the lady’s sucking as she kept himself busy with Bob.

“My God! Look at this, Bob!”

“The lady likes to slurp a lollipop, Tyshaun. I believe that she will suck mine sooner as well”

That soon didn’t take much to happen, as Denise and Tyshaun bent in front of Bob and both shared the older plumber’s dick, licking and kissing it as the man wiggled it to tease up the scene a little more.

“Yeah, babes. Suck the ol’man’s dick. Suck it like I want it…”

Totally immerse by the horniness and the situation, the three men quickly folded up into sex, laid on the hard and cold kitchen floor, into some kind of ‘sideways’ train, with Denise getting nailed by Tyrone in her pussy and his ebony ass filled by Bob.

“Oh My God! That is awesome! I never had done that in my life, but I am already love it!”

“With the time, you can get the entire hold of it, ma’am!”

The two men fucked hard the holes they were slated to enjoy and the whole action took the road most bisexual porn movies get as the threesome moaned and exchanged nasty words with the increase of the fucking pace.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! My God! Ohhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

They stood like that for a while, spending their time to feed their pleasure needs, but there were need for more. Denise got herself in all fours and Tyshaun filled her mouth with his dick and her cunt became Bob’s playground at that moment.

“All these years working for these fancy people and just now we got to fuck one of them, Bob”

“You must now say heavens for our uniform, boy”

The older man pumped his lover hard, using his experience and age to assure his client would moan loud and demand more of him. She, of course, did all that, but she spent most of the time kissing, licking and sucking that black cock she had at her reach.

“You two gentlemen are hot! Keep using your cocks on me! I love it!”

Horny as they could be, they did what the houseowner wanted, but they needed more and then Bob told Denise to sit on this lap, filling her pussy with him, with the older man having a taste of his ebony colleague in his mouth as well.

“I love to suck your cock, Tyshaun!”

“Feel free to taste it, Bob”

The young man fucked his older lover’s throat with style and skills while Miss Shore used hers to ride Bob’s dick. If that was a porn movie, it was an awesome one, with the three people all engaged on giving and receiving pleasure with their genitals and holes.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Bob! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Hmmmmmm!”

“That’s it! Suck it! Suck it, ol’ fella! Lick my dick!”

Nobody resisted with that sexual energy floating in that kitchen and soon Tyshaun joined them completely, as Bob made his ass the place where his ebony dick would play. Denise also saw changes, as now she was getting anally done by the older plumber when the action returned to where it should.

“That’s amazing! I never done it and I want to do it again! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

Nobody knew actually to where that action would go. But the only thing the threesome knew was that they loved and wanted to do it. The carnival of sex could be just beginning and even could be about to end.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Boy! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!”

They tried a few other things as well, like a small act of double penetration where Tyshaun did Denise’s ass and Bob her pussy. And even the black man got his cock sucked for a while by his other two lovers between positions… and they decided to end with fashion, by spilling their ‘juice’ at house owner’s face and tits, as she licked and smiled with the bath of jizz she got from them.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! I am cummin’ boy!”

“Yeahhh! Me too! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After they finished their job, they cleaned themselves and Denise was able to pay them, already making predictions about the piping system replacement.

“We are going to replace it all, Miss Shore. You are going to have a better piping and we won’t charge that much”

“Can you do that for me? I am so thankful that you are doing this for me and won’t be much expensive”

“Well, if you promise to give us what you gave today, we are going to give you the best pipes we can find for you, ma’am”

“So be ready to spend much time here, because after you do the job with the house, it’s time to do the job with the owner!”

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XVII

“The One Where Everybody Swings”, featuring Rebecca (based on a Giovanna Casotto art), Virginia (from ‘The Pearls of Love’, Georges Levis), Bernie (from a art from Joseph) and Robert (based on a André Provot art)

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/M, oral, anal, facial, swing

Virginia and Robert were married for a few years and their marriage was always beautiful. They loved each other as many couples do and had a happy family to rise. And their sex life was great, like many couples have, but there was something they thought it lacked at their bed. Something they wished to do in order to fulfill their desire: swinging partners.

Both got interested on it after reading about swinging in a magazine. At first, they were uneasy to admit they wanted to taste another couple but their sexual urges got the best of them. Soon, Virginia and Robert went to find a way to fulfill their wishes, but it wasn’t easy. Going to a swing club would be the obvious option, but they thought it wouldn’t be a place discrete enough for them to screen the right couple they wanted to sleep with.

But Internet came as their savior and they found a website where they could find someone that could take part on swinging. God was awesome to them and Rebecca and Bernie appeared on the screen, as the perfect couple they needed for their fantasy.

They spent a month or so looking for the right one and when they found it, it was set they would go through it. Rebecca and Bernie’s profile caught them where they needed and they quickly contacted them. From the start, the two couples blended with each other and saw they had lot in common. But how would they translate if they had to meet each other in person.

Virginia bookmarked a lunch for the couples to meet each other. When they saw Rebecca and Bernie, they got taken by how stylish was the woman, wearing a hat and a ‘furry-like’ coat and the man as well, with expensive Italian suit. Not that the other couple wasn’t style-wise, but what they found really got them to like it.

“You must be Robert and Virginia. Nice to meet you, I am Rebecca and this is my husband Bernard”

“All my friends call me Bernie, and I think you can call me that as well”

The lunch was the best opportunity for them to know stuff about each other and both Virginia and Robert noticed how much things in common they had with Rebecca and Bernie. The couple they met was also trying to do new things sexually and wished to pursue a swing relationship with another couple. Like two and two are four, things were getting where they had to be.

“Rebecca and I thought about you two a lot these days. We always fantasize if you two were with us on bed”

“Really? Then, I should show you a piece of paper where Virginia wrote the things she wants to do with you two”
              “Robert! This is too personal!”

“Come on, sweetheart… Is not like they aren’t aware of what will happen between the four of us”

“You don’t need to be embarrassed about that, sweetie. I told Bernie lots of stuff we could do to each other and his cock goes hard in a second”

“What can I say? When I am horny, I am!”

They started to see each other often, establishing a friendship bond assuring that no one would back off the action before they did it. For both couples, being friends before the sex was the best way to know the other couple perks and issues and also to establish some sort of boundaries into their relationship to ensure they wouldn’t get too much involved with each other more than they wished to.

Five months after the first contact, the foursome decided that it was the right time for having the swing. It was a somewhat rainy Friday night, at Robert and Virginia’s place. They invited Rebecca and Bernie there for a casual meeting, which included drinking, snacks and sharing their own sexual experiences, which weren’t that much ‘freaky’ but they at least tried something to spice up the things between each other. Then Virginia made the first move for the swing to happen.

“I really enjoy talking about sex, but I do enjoy better to have sex. How about we all go to our bedroom now?”

Bernie and Rebecca followed the homeowners to their bedroom, which wasn’t a ‘fancy’ one, but it was neat and well-decorated, with a nice four-post king-size bed in it. As they all went to sit on the mattress, silence arrived to the place, as they didn’t know where and how to approach them for sex.

“Well… how do we start then?”

“I think we should start from the beginning. What do you think?”

And how could they begin? Taking off their clothes! The men were the first ones to undress themselves, followed by the women. Little by little losing the shame of being naked in front of nearly complete strangers, they got completely nude, without anything to cover their sexual organs or anything else.

Next, Virginia told Robert and Bernie to stand up outside the bed, each other at one side of the mattress, and she and Rebecca knelt in front of them as they started to stroke and suck their husband’s cocks. It was the only way they knew to make the ‘soldiers’ get ready for the battle.

“Well, looks like Bernie has one bigger than yours, Virginia, but for a small margin”

“I can see, but I think Robert has the thickest of both of them”

Actually, Bernie was nearly an inch of size bigger than Robert, but his thickness wasn’t as sizeable as his swing partner. Nothing that would stop them from doing its job. It wasn’t anything but silly remarks, only made to tease the men a little more than they were already horny by sucking and masturbation.

When both males finally reached the boiling point of their respective erections, their wives lied on the bed and called them to start their work. Immediately, the men started to do their job, a way for them to display to each other the best of their fucking and anticipate feelings inside their minds.

“Virginia, you are so hot! I hope Bernie can do you as good as I am now!”

“Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh… I am so eager for that! Keep doing it, honey! Make Rebecca horny!”

The feeling was shared by the other couple, as Bernie warmed up his wife, which was interested as well to know about Robert’s skills. They watched each other’s sex with eagerness, feeling and hoping their swing would work well for them. But, first, they had to enjoy their respective spouse sexually.

“Ohhhh! Rebecca! Yeah!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Bernie, my love!”

“Do me, please! Fuck me Robert!”

“Yeahhhhhhh! Oh, Virginia! Ahhhhhhhh!”

At one point, Virginia sit on front of her husband and wrapped herself around Robert, moaning and feeling him going inside her pussy. Rebecca also made something different out of her lovemaking with Bernie, as she called him to ‘mount’ her and make her boobs bounce with the screwing.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After about 40 minutes of marital sex, they were about to do the switch. With the four now on the bed, Rebecca moved to where Robert was and Virginia did the same with Bernie. Being something they never tried before, all of them were nervous at first, not knowing what to do or how to do it. When Virginia went to kiss Bernie, Rebecca did the same with Robert and the sparks finally flew.

“Your husband is a good kisser, Virginia. You must be proud of him!”

“I think I should be the one to say that stuff about yours, Rebecca”

The new couples kissed each other like they were married to each other for long time. But it wasn’t for loving reasons, just the lust and the pleasures of being engaged into a new experience. Everything felt so different yet not so strange anymore and it helped them to get easy with their thoughts of ‘what if it doesn’t work off’.

The things got closer to the needed happy ending as Virginia bent and started to suck Bernie’s dick, as simultaneously, Robert told Rebecca to be in all fours and went to lick her pussy behind the brunette. There was no sign of hesitation or doubt in anyone’s mind by that point. Whatever they wanted to do, they had to do.

“Virginia, now I must say you… ahhhhh… have to be proud of your husband. He has an amazing tongue!”

“Darling, you should see her mouth. My good, she is an angel!”

What could be taken as something as a bad remark only made them hornier than ever, and soon it was time for Bernie to eat the long haired girl and Rebecca give her own blowjob treatment to Robert. Tables turned, but opinions not much.

“You do say about my mouth, but yours is really divine, Bernie!”

“You are a great cocksucker, Rebecca! I bet you suck your husband every time!”

It was a delicious moment for all them to enjoy, the oral foreplay, but what they wished the most is to see how they would look in coitus action. And after a while of using their mouths for the greater good, the switcheroo could complete itself.

Virginia was put in all fours and gently Bernie pushed his manmeat inside her damp vagina, while Robert sit himself and managed to make Rebecca comfortable at his lap, facing him and using her hips to help to accommodate his dick in her cunt. Within two seconds, they started to do each other’s. Finally, sex with someone else than their spouse’s happened.

Both women moaned as the man used their strength to pump their organs against their slits, enjoying the women they weren’t married to as much as they did it with the men they didn’t shared a relationship with.

“You’re so tight, Virginia! Your pussy is so great!”

“Oh God, Bernie! You are so good! You are so great!”

“You’re so delicious! Oh, Rebecca! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeah, Robert! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me!”

Rebecca had to make her legs and buttocks a little more welcoming to Robert’s penis if she didn’t wanted it to break it or anything else. She allowed the man to screw her with an amazing stamina that not many men had, perhaps only Bernie of the men she knew. Robert even held her butt to make it easier for him to slide the cock inside that only gave them more room for delight.

“Come on, Robert! Give you cock to me! Do me like you do it with Virginia! Oh Yes!”

The same Virginia felt with Bernie’s sexual power. She didn’t shy herself to moan louder while her lover fucked her hard and even slapped her ass sometimes, a feat replied by Robert with Rebecca. She looked like she was in another dimension, a feeling she only shared while with her husband.

“Bernie! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Damn!”

“Your pussy is so hot! Ahhhh! I want to fuck you all the time! Ahhhhhhhh!”

Soon, Virginia also told Bernie to let her sit on her, but this time she was the commander of the action. Both now riding or being ridden by cocks, the women moaned and squealed her pleasurable noises like they were doing it for the first time, feeling men that were until minutes ago relatively strangers to each other to make them feel sexually happy. But it was only the beginning for them…

“Awesome! Ahhhhh! It’s so good! Ahhhhhh!”

The scent was so taken by lustful feelings that, in a given point of the sex, men and women were kissing each other! Yes, Virginia and Rebecca shared a kiss as much as Robert and Bernie were too! They really discussed that before they did it and they found out it could be good to see other kind of experiences as much as the goal was to do each other’s spouse. It wouldn’t hurt to add a bisexual spice to their action.

That spice only became more evident when Rebecca went to lick Virginia’s pussy, while Bernie banged her. Virginia didn’t shy herself to action, being gently mouthfucked by Robert and moaning with the other woman’s oral job.

“I always thought that, after swinging, the next step was to convince Virginia to have sex with another woman. And now, it’s finally happening!”

“Rebecca and I always wanted to have a threesome with another woman. Never thought that would happen tonight!”

The sound of the rain only helped them to achieve what they deserved. It helped to make their pleasure words and noises feel inside them like they always wanted to. Nothing except an orgasm would be acceptable for them to close that incredible night of sexual excitation.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Hmmmmph… Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

They tried everything they could and wanted to. At one point, Virginia munched Rebecca’s slit and the men enjoy themselves, with Bernie being rammed by Robert. For them, it was really different to do something that most of men are too much ‘against’ having it when straight, but for them, if they liked it, they had to do.

“Never felt anything for a man before, Robert. Well, after seeing you…”

“Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Your ass is so fucking good, Bernie!”

“I cannot believe how excited I am watching my husband with another man, Virginia!”

“Indeed!”

The foursome explored everything they could that night; filling every hole they could get to complete the most amazing of the sexual experiences they enjoyed. Robert and Bernie did each of their spouses again and then traded it for another round, doing as much as what they could to please their ladies and each other. And Rebecca and Virginia didn’t felt left behind by it.

“How do you want us to finish, ladies?”

“Please, cream us! Cream us with your hot cum!”

Both ladies had one or two orgasms in interim, as the men did as well. When it came time to spill the male juice on them, they lined up close to the women and jerked their cocks until the cum fell on their faces and breasts, as Virginia and Rebecca felt bliss when they got a shower of jizz on themselves. After the cum, they cleaned with other with their tongues on a exciting and kinky kiss.

After the sex, they fell tiresome at the bed, lying and cuddling with their respective wife. And already making plans for the next time they would do it. Who knew true pleasure could be like that?

Comment

Before that, if you don't like mant with man action... don't read it

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XVIII

“Darko and Vic Gets Their Bottom”, with Darko and Vic (both OCs) and Sergei Vitaiev (from ‘The Girl From the Steppes’, Hugdebert)

TAGS: M/M/M, oral, anal, facial, DP

A morning at Darko’s mansion…

A pleasant morning of a Saturday at the spring…

A perfect morning to do many pleasant things and enjoy the sunlight bless the ones who are awake and asleep, helping them to see that the day would be good and summer was about to come…

And what was going on at Darko’s estate? Well, he wasn’t alone, if you want to know the truth. He wasn’t alone by any chance, like the gorgeous man he always was. And, as usual, he had visitors for the day.

The two visitors were his good friend Vic, always ready to enjoy a good day along with his buddy, and he carried with him an extra partner, a Russian man with blonde hair and a full beard named Sergei Vitaiev, a man from the Army who came to stay in Vic’s home for a couple of weeks during his vacation. And of course he took Sergei to visit one of his best pals ever.

But that visitation wasn’t just something that every friend does to another. This aforementioned visitation ended being a great experience for Sergei. At least in the sexual order…

Now, we take everyone to Darko’s bed, where the three men are naked, Mr. Vitaiev in the middle of his two ‘hosts’, trading kisses and caresses in the biggest display of homoerotic love shown at least until that point on that Saturday. That resulted from a talk when the Russian got interested to see the Western men’s experience in sex and they successfully managed to seduce their guest into taking part of a gay threesome, smart bisexual men they were.

Darko licked the blonde man’s neck and kissed it as Vic used his hands and mouth to touch the man’s hairy chest, feeling horny about having Sergei, a total rookie on gay sex, at his reach in that morning. And the Russian Army man didn’t shied to express his emotions.

“I can’ believe I am doing this. I never took a man to my bed ever!”

“Well, me and Vic took you to my bed, so technically you are a ‘virgin’ on that”

“But we know you are going to be back home not anymore virgin in the rear”

Vic and Darko were experienced on having sexual affairs with males, but they always knew they would find ‘fresh meat’ they would have to be kind with him before they gave him the ‘full treatment’. One of the best ways were through kissing, licking and touching their lover to make him warm for the next round of sexual bonanza.

“Are you enjoying it, Sergei dear?”

“I would love to see to where you two will take me”

“We are going to take you somewhere you never went in your life”

The two men seduced their Russian sweetheart with strong skills, as they noticed him getting hard with their caresses, as much as they were too. Soon, the blonde soldier had to take into the next step, which was the traditional oral love on both men.

However, at first, Sergei seemed to have the diseases of the first-timers, hesitating on how he would suck both men’s cocks. Vic and Darko needed to tell him to take it easy and do it as it pleased them.

“You don’t need to take it deep at the first shot. Go slow, go like your wife does with you”

The reminder of his wife, Anna, was enough for him to change his approach. Sucking Vic first and then Darko, he took his time licking and sucking both men with slow and swift moves, gently caressing with his tongue and lips his lovers’ genitalia and hearing the first moaning impressions from them.

“Ohhh God! You suck real good for a newcomer, pal!”

The early sloppiness soon was a thing from the past. Sergei quickly mastered the secrets of the blowjob, sucking it like if he did it from ten years. He knew how to go easy and then go hard on his lovers’, getting to deep throat them once in a while and even having both going for it inside his mouth. While he sucked one of the cocks, he jerked the other one, not wishing to keep it without being pleased.

“I never thought sucking cock was that good! I want to do more!”

Darko and Vic allowed the Russian to enjoy their dicks, feeling waves of pleasure as Sergei had them in his mouth. It was the perfect situation before they finally presented their guest the joys of anal penetration.

“Hmmmm… Ohhhh… yeah! Keep sucking it! Ohhhh!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Both guys lightly squealed during entire Mr. Vitaiev’s oral game, but they were eager to show him other kind of adventures. They put the Russian in all fours and went to lick and finger his ass, giving him a preview of what he would expect that shining morning.

“I cannot believe that I am eager for being fucked by two men”

“And I cannot believe how hot you are, Sergei!”

Sergei whispered with the other two men’s treatment on his asshole, lubing it with tongues and trying to make it better for their cocks with their fingers. Darko and Vic also enjoyed that crack, anticipating how they would bang it.

After their teasing job was done, both men laid Sergei Vitaiev on the bed, with a pillow below his waist to help him to get his in a better position. Darko quickly slid his cock inside the Russian’s ass and the fun really begun. Vic had to wait for a while before he could allow his foreign friend to suck him again.

“I am just fucking him for a few seconds and I know he is already hot!”

The black male quickly got the grip of the blonde army man, sliding his ebony organ with easiness, helped by the long session of lubing. Vitaiev started quickly to moan, even if part of it being shut by Vic’s cock in his mouth.

“Ahhhhh… Ohhhhhhhhh… Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh! Yessss!”

A man who never tasted another man in his entire life got fast the feeling of getting his ass filled by a dick. That black penis going inside and outside his asshole, virgin until a few minutes earlier, brought him sensations that he didn’t even mentioned to think about. He was always a straight man, who loved his wife and was a stallion for her. Being at that unusual position, at least for him, was something that left him eager and anxious at the same time.

“This dude you brought from Russia is really hot, Vic. Where did you have a man like this?”

“Well, his wife is also as hot as him, if you want to know about it”

Maybe they were tempted to set up sometime a foursome or whatever with that comment, but for now the only thing that mattered for them was to fuck the man of the relationship and they enjoyed on how they got Sergei to like cock that day, even touching himself once in a while to bear with that delight.

“Fuck my ass! Fuck my arse!”

Soon, Vic wanted to have his turn on his guest and they put him in all fours, the Brazilian behind the blonde Russian who now was taking his turn on blowing the ebony man’s penis. And another round of fun has started for them.

“I always wanted to fuck this butt! Man, he is so hot! And tight!”

Vic held firmly the grip on Sergei’s buttocks, using to propel him to go deep into foreign territory. He was pleased to do an ass that always seemed to be a forbidden place for him and even more pleased he could do it with a good friend like Darko, who took himself to push his dick inside the Russian’s throat.

“Like how you take my dick inside your ass, darling? Like it?”

The army man said a few yes but the best answers came with moaning and screaming, sometimes using Russian words to express how much pleasure he felt with being tamed by those two men, who in turn had the best of their feelings on having sex with Mr. Vitaiev.

“I always knew he was a little whore inside this macho thing… I always knew”

Of course Vic was the one who seemed to enjoy the most banging Sergei, given the fact they knew each other for long. His enthusiasm was bigger than anything else that morning and he wanted to enjoy every moment on having that hairy and well-built body at his service. But he also helped Darko to get his own piece of the action too.

Like the next step, where Darko made the Russian man sit on his dick and ride it, as Victor stood up above them and managed to have his penis again inside the blonde’s mouth. He liked to see those scenes in porn movies and decided to try it that night.

“Ride it, cowboy! Ride it! Yes, like that! Good boy…”

Totally taken by the heat of gay sex, Sergei wanted to keep those dicks inside him, satisfying it until the last drop. He didn’t cared on how awkward was until minutes ago for him to think about that, he just wanted to get fucked by them and have his own measure of pleasure by touching himself and loving to be their ‘whore’

“Come here and have my cock, dear Sergei… yes, like that!”

“I am loving it, gentlemen! I love you! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Obviously the two other men loved the Russian as well, having all the delight to bang that army man. The gay threesome quickly built into something amazing and the gentlemen didn’t wish to end that soon. Or even later.

“Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After some time like that, they changed again places, when Vic fucked Sergei as the lied on his side and Darko took another shot at getting sucked by him. And the blonde only wanted to get more and more nailed by their lovers.

“God, you are still horny after all this time! Man, I knew you loved it!”

“I think he always loved cock, but he never found one to do him”

And how Sergei loved those cocks. Even if sometimes he only could moan and say words in Russian that exactly expressed how that Russian fell in love with his Western lovers and wanted to get all what they could give him on bed matters.

“Fuck me, gentlemen! I want it more! I want it more!”

Vic gave more and more, finding easily to slide his cock inside the already acclimatized ass of his guest, going deep and fulfilling his requests with joy and happiness. Even on his always dirty mind he never thought that his foreign friend was a cock-happy man.

“I really think we should try to DP him. Don’t you think, Darko?”

“His butt is so perfect for that. But let me allow him to suck my cock for a few minutes more”

Darko fell in love with the blonde Russian’s oral skills, watching how Mr. Vitaiev pushed deep that black dick inside his mouth and throat, almost like if he needed to make that blowjob to survive or something like that, even enjoying to have his tongue being slapped by that big sexual organ.

“He sucks so good… ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh… suck my cock, you slut!”

After both men enjoy their respective sides, they went for the scene they thought it could be a great finale for their threesome. Vic went underneath Sergei and managed to put his cock inside the Russian’s ass. Behind that white butt, was Darko, who managed to find space to stick yours inside their guest. When both men found themselves in position, they returned to the action.

“Been years I don’t try doubling a guy like that”

“Yeah! Me too! He is perfect for that!”

With two dicks into his bunghole, now Sergei was in another galaxy of pleasure, feeling the men rubbing each other inside his small hole and going deep, gently ‘tearing apart’ that hole.

“Two in my butt! I think you will rip me entirely, gentlemen!”

“Don’t worry. After a few days, your ass will be back to the normal size…”

They played with Mr. Vitaiev’s bit hairy ass for a while, slapping and gripping his buttocks with pleasure. The blonde Russian loved the kinky games and allowed them to enjoy his butt outside and by inside.

“God, it’s fucking amazing!”

At first, they went slow and easy but when they found their pace; the fucking became again hard and deep. Even in different positions, Vic and Darko could find a way to keep banging really well their love without slipping away that much. Well, everyone knew they were pros on that, so…

“Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yessssssssssssssssssss!”

“My God! That ass! My Goodness!”

“Fuck Yeah! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Almost hypnotized by sexual delight, both men didn’t notice that Sergei was about to shoot his load. Not even the Russian himself knew he would that soon do it, keep his hands on Vic’s chests and away of his cock. But it happened, suddenly, after nearly good minutes on that position, the blonde soldier blew his load on the Brazilian’s belly.

“I am going to cum! Yesssssssssssss! I am cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

Vic loved to be in the receiving end of Sergei’s jizz fountain, who seemed for a while never ending as the Russian shot a lot of his cum on him. He didn’t care to clean himself, still busy on his fucking, but his time and Darko’s would be very soon…

“Damn, he came on me! And now I think I am going to cum soon!”

“Me too! Let’s load his face with all our jizz!”

They finished their double penetration job and again took Sergei on his knees, jerking in front of him as he also used his tongue on the meantime It didn’t take long for them to achieve their goal.

“Yesssssssssssss! I am cumming!”

“Yeah, me too! Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Cumming!”

Sergei’s face, lips and beard got sticky with both males blowing their load on him. The Russian soldier even swallowed a bit of the cum his lovers showered him, finding fantastic the real taste of a man’s ending. And he loved as well the bath he received.

After both men finished to cum, Sergei and Darko used their mouths to clean Vic’s still sticky belly, as he watched with not restrained eagerness. After the threesome, Sergei realized he would enjoy a lot his stay with Vic’s.

“You two know how to have sex, gentlemen. I am glad to have my first homosexual experience with both of you”

“Don’t worry, man. We are here for that, to make our friends happy and satisfied”

“I just hope that would be our little secret, if you don’t mind to keep it to yourself. If Anna knows about it…”

“You could invite her and we can try a foursome”

The three men laughed as they stood laid down on the bed, talking about many subjects. And, for your information, they did it again later that night, but that we only might tell at a next opportunity.

Comment

For the fans of the bust!

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XIX

“Busty Ladies for Dolly Moore”, with Dolly Moore (based on a Ben-Hur Baz pinup art), Vikki Belle (from Colin Murray’s comics’) and Alison Butterworth (from Sizzlin Sisters 05, Art Wetherell)

TAGS: F/F, F/F/F, oral, 69

A showgirl’s life is never easy and Dolly Moore is not an exception to the rule. A woman who was famous for her looks, her amazing body and her wonderful entertainment skills, ready to set the world on fire during her shows, completely filled with sensuality, playfulness and the talent she only had to do it.

Men drove in like mad to see her shows and lust about her body. They always imagined if they could have any chance to ‘tap’ that blonde beauty singing and dancing at that stage, letting their minds blow with such vision of beauty and hotness. Sometimes, she called a few lucky ones to the backstage to spend the rest of the night with her. And you know what I mean with ‘spend the night’…

But there were the very rare times that women came to watch her shows. Usually, they came with her husbands, but ladies alone weren’t a much seen fixture there. And, because of that, Dolly wanted to give them the same treatment she gave to her male fans…

We are going to talk about one of these nights Miss Dolly Moore practiced her bisexuality in a good way. That happened six months from now and it started after another successful show from the blonde, who was at the backstage resting after that performance, and the door was knocked

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“It’s open!”

“Well, Miss Moore? The women you called are here”, said a bald man, apparently her manager or assistant. “Should I let them in?”

“Oh, really? Yes, please, bring them in!”

After a few seconds, a short-haired blonde wearing a long but somehow revealing dress walked into the dressing room, with a young blonde by her side, carrying a purse on her shoulders.

“Miss Dolly Moore? It’s a pleasure to see you in person! You are even more beautiful than on stage!”, said the short-haired woman.

“Oh, thanks! You don’t know how these words are poetry for me… well, let me see… I think I remember you. You aren’t that lady that appears on every lifestyle magazine? Well… Miss Vikki Belle?”

“The one and the only, Miss Moore! I am very satisfied that you managed to know who I am”
                  “A face like yours I cannot forget. You are on every magazine; you and your husband… you two make a wonderful couple!”

“He would love to hear that, but Hubby is in a business trip to Japan. And I decided to cool off my head in his absence by watching your show with my secretary, Allison Butterworth”

Vikki turned her eyes to Allison, who had now to ‘take the stage’ and introduce herself to the entertainer. She wasn’t an extremely shy woman, but wasn’t used to talk with someone as famous as Dolly Moore.

“H-Hello, Miss Moore… Gosh, you look really beautiful. And your show… it’s wonderful!”, the young girl tried to hold her shyness.

“Don’t need to be shy, Allison. I love when young women like you can recognize the beauty of another. There is nothing to be ashamed of”

“I am sorry, is that I am not used to talk with famous people like you, ma’am. At least, not extremely famous ones”

“Don’t worry; it’s not your fault. It happens, but you have to relax. You came here to see me, right?” Dolly asked;

“She came with me because she was also feeling herself alone and I thought that a little ‘girls night out’ wouldn’t hurt. We are all children of God and need relief as well”, said Belle. “And we are very glad you called us to come to your dressing room”

“Well, women without their husbands or boyfriends are rare here. It’s a pleasure when I see ladies on the audience enjoying the show without needing to stop their men to have a hard-on, if you know what I mean…” explained the blonde artist,

“It’s my first time here and, as you can see, there are no worries about cutting the happiness of any man here”, commented Vikki Belle.

“I am not a man, but I am very impressed with what you did tonight, Miss…”, added Miss Butterworth. “If I was a man…”

“You aren’t, Ms. Butterworth. But that doesn’t mean that I am not giving you two the same treatment I give to my male fans”

“And which treatment are you talking about, Miss Moore?”

“Please, call me Dolly! We are all among girlfriends here… and well, you two could go to my place, so we can celebrate the fact an important woman as Vikki Belle is here with me in my dressing room”, the entertained suggested.

Vikki quickly understood the other blonde’s suggestion… and it seemed that being away of her man gave her new options.

“I am so flattered getting hit by Dolly Moore! Well, I am no stranger to that stuff, you know…”

“Wow… look at you! Women usually take longer to realize of what I am looking forward to do with them… just looking at you I can imagine the naughty girl you are!”

“I am working with Mrs. Belle for a year and half and believe me, she knows more of lesbian sex that any girlfriend I had!”, pointed the secretary.

“If you two are willing, and it seems you do, we should go immediately to my apartment. Just let me get into ‘decent’ clothing and we are on our way!”

Dolly didn’t thought the invitation could be accepted that quickly by Vikki, but she didn’t care since she was about to get laid with two busty ladies that night. And her mind had the whole of ideas of what to do with them.

“Well, Dolly… seems they are better than many men that stepped into your dressing room… this is going to be very good!”

The ladies trio arrived to Dolly’s penthouse, with Allison and Vikki getting impressed on how stylish and elegant was the place. Definitely a fit for the blonde showgirl’s personality…

“It feels that I am in a mansion! Well, not like mine, but…”

“I prefer to live in apartments like these. Less costly to keep and it’s better for my escapades, if you know what I mean”

“Surely… well, I wish to have something as classy as yours. Not that my house isn’t classy, but I feel that I am in a 40’s movie”

“I love the atmosphere coming from those movies, Mrs. Belle. It’s exciting and oddly arousing…”

“Wish to live someday in a place like this…”

“One day you will, Miss Butterworth…”

Dolly Moore proceeded to allow her guests to call the place their ‘home’, as they engaged themselves into a nice chat, fueled by tea and some ‘soft’ alcoholic beverage. The artist and her two newfound friends giggled and laughed as they covered common issues between them like past relationships and trips to foreign places.

It was a fun talk for sure, but there was one other thing that Dolly was interested to do with both Allison and Vikki. After they finished to drink and to talk, the showgirl decided to introduce her ‘seduction weapons’.

“You two are really beautiful. Right from the moment I spot you in the audience I knew I would have so much fun tonight”

“If you knew it, why we didn’t start it in your dressing room, Dolly?”

“And lose the opportunity to bring two hot and busty ladies home? Never! But let’s not waste time… let’s get to what we were brought to do here”

Sitting between her guests, Dolly smiled when seeing the two women beside her, eager to see the surprised Dolly had underneath her shiny green dress. The showgirl’s hand went all over Vikki’s thigh, as the two ladies admired each other and traded some sort of visual communication before they engaged into kissing each other.

“Oh My! HMmmmmm…”

Allison watched the other two women make out in front of her, already feeling the anxiety about their lesbian rendezvous. The young blonde’s right hand found out the pantyhosed covered pussy underneath her skirt, touching herself as the other hand went to feel her perky breasts.

While the secretary watched eagerly the action, Dolly and Vikki decided to have a kissing section for the ages, as both women carried their growing feelings for each other with their hands running around chests and legs, trying to find open lanes for the lovemaking.

After some time with Vikki Belle, the house owner turned around to see Allison feel herself and thought she needed also to be introduced to the upcoming fun.

“Seems you are enjoying it a lot, Allison. But two are even better than just one”

It was the secretary’s turn to get kissed by the shorthaired blonde. Allison welcomed the older woman with an embrace, feeling her breasts touch the showgirl’s, as they kissed like they were longtime lovers. As it happened moments ago, their hands were too much busy looking to places to explore while both women savored their tongues’ taste.

Then, it was Vikki’s turn to get an early masturbatory action. But the rich woman went to the distance, as she touched her own pussy right away, without any nuisance such as pantyhose. With gentle and slow petting, she put her whole attention to the scene, waking up her body to pleasurable moments.

And next, the three women went to kiss each other for a few minutes, making a triple threat tongue fight that would make any red blooded man get horny. Vikki and Allison, however, were even more interested to know other places of their hostess, as they nearly shredded her dress to free the dancer’s tits off and dive her mouths on them.

“Sorry for running your dress, Dolly”

“I have other three like this one… you should not worry about it… ohh…”

Dolly Moore hooked herself with her lovers’ boob sucking in a way she wouldn’t even imagine. Vikki and Allison gave their best to, since the first second their lips landed on her erect nipples, to prove their worth and sample the tasty features of the blonde artist, playing with them in order to take her to the highest level of sexual excitement.

“Please, ladies, go on! Have my boobies! They are all yours!”

Like young animals trying to get fed by their mothers, the other two blondes took their time on sucking, kissing and licking Dolly’s tits. The three pussies were totally wet due to the result of the foreplay action, and who knew which surprises were in the future for the trio of hot lesbian ladies.

Minutes later, Dolly put herself in front of Vikki’s pussy and went to enjoy it, as Allison probed her fingers into the showgirl’s lovehole. In the middle of such inviting moment, the blonde artist only could squeal in delight as her pussy was gently occupied by the secretary’s smart fingers.

“Ohhhh! Hmmmmm! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Lick my pussy, Miss Moore!”

Vikki was a woman used to this kind of action, but a woman like Dolly, it was actually the first time she engaged into sex with a lady like hers, a bombshell from top to bottom, someone who knew exactly what to do and how to do the whole sex. Not that her past lovers didn’t, but none was a showgirl that used her sexuality as a trick to make her art stun the audience. And Mrs. Belle loved people who did that.

“You eat pussy better than any woman I did, except for Allison”

“It’s good to hear that I can join your secretary in the team of the pussylicking good ladies…”

Allison got flattered with the praise, but she knew her time to enjoy her bosslady was coming. By then, her fingers going inside Dolly’s cunt did the entire job for her and she decided to add an extra spice as she started to lick the showgirl between probing.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Miss Butterworth! Allison! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeah! I am licking and fucking Dolly Moore! Oh my God! It’s awesome!”

The young blonde didn’t hide how happy she was hearing the amount of pleasure she was giving to Dolly. Also not used to do women like that, it was almost an honor to make her moan like that. A testament that girls like her could also deliver sexually.

“How do you love Miss Moore’s pussy, Allison?”

“She is awesome, boss! Her pussy is wonderful!”

“Keep going at it, but next, I will be the one who will be tasting this gorgeous lady”

Allison took the time of her life fingering and licking Dolly, as the artist did the same with Vikki, who was now going really into munching her guest’s snatch. Things couldn’t get any better, but soon they would get…

In the next segment, Vikki laid Dolly on the floor and put her legs aside, as Allison put her crotch on the showgirl’s head. As Miss Butterworth got the first moans with Miss Moore’s licking, Mrs. Belle knew that she had to do the same.

“Ohhhh… uhhh…. This tongue is so good! Dear Lord”

“Oh yes… hmmmpphhh… *lick* Ahhhh…. Oh fuck!”

“This pussy is so wonderful… would lick it forever… hmmmmm…”

Now it was Allison to feel the experienced tongue of Dolly Moore running around her pussy, touching and playing with her clitoris, tasting her outer lips and making her cream with her action. She always thought a woman like her wouldn’t pay attention to her, except for her affair with Vikki Belle. And now there she was, getting cunnilingus from that bombshell.

“Ohhhh… Miss Moore… Dolly! Oh yeahhhhhhhh!”

Dolly’s job with Allison was done perfectly, but once in a while, she had to answer to Vikki’s oral action on her. Also a woman with a proven record in lesbianism and with an amazing energy, she wouldn’t stop giving her celebrity lover everything she desired.

“If my husband knew of what we are doing…”

The three women stood on that position for a while, as Alisson got hold of the artist’s intentions with her pussy and rubbed it at her face, just to make her reach the top horniness with the scent and keep using her tongue for the ‘greater’ good. While Vikki admired her employee getting the best of that moment.

“Ahhhhhhhh… My God!”

“Please… hmmm… eat my snatch! Eat it!”

“Oh Baby! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

Perhaps the only thing it lacked at that point was to see some boss/employee relations, but Mrs. Belle and Miss Butterworth weren’t to be denied their moment as they grouped themselves in a sixty-nine on their hostess’ rug. Dolly, now left ‘behind’, masturbated on watching the two ladies get their business done.

“It’s been a while that I don’t watch two women doing it… at least for free”

“So we’re going to give you the best show ever, Dolly!”

“Indeed”

The showgirl could watch from first row how Vikki and Allison were more than just boss and secretary. She could feel in the air both ladies shared some kind of connection between them, like if they were destined to be with each other. Dolly always thought that the best sex was between two or more people that shared that bond to each other and could made it turn into an amazing experience. And that night was one of these experiences, as she also noticed she formed a bond with her two guests.

“Uhhhhh… bosslady! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhh… My God… it’s so good!”

Dolly wished to join but she allowed both girls to take their time to themselves, as their tongues played and dribbled those pussies with amazing skills and an efficient teamwork. It seemed they exactly knew how to match their pace and how to eat cunt appropriately without giving one more than the other had taken. Such an effort had to be praised by anyone.

“I watch you two doing it and I wonder if you two are twin souls”

“Looks more that we are twin sluts, actually!”

Twin souls or twin sluts, the two women were engaged on their 69 love until they needed to bring Dolly back to the action. And the three found out the greatest way to finish a night of pleasurable moments: a three-way daisy chain, with Dolly going on Vikki, Vikki on Allison and Allison with Dolly.

“I like to cum when my guys or girls cum too!”

Dolly’s remark was seen as an order for Allison and Vikki, who put themselves to fulfill her request. The three women licked like it was the last time they would see each other, going all in to give to her and themselves what they were looking for.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yes! Keep going! Keep going! Ohhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhh! I love it! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

When lust and pleasure dominate the scene, the result can be only one. And the threesome took the best effort they could to go where they wished to…

“I am so close… uhhhh…”

“Yeah! Me too! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“I am going too! Yeahhhhh!”

The closure to the climax only made the three ladies to get harder at each other’s pussies, using their tongues and mouths to make the ultimate pleasure come quicker or to delay it. When there wasn’t any way to escape… it happened.
                  “I am cumming! Yes! I am cumming!”

“Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Yeah!”

“We are all cumming! Ahhhhhhhh!”

Just a few seconds separate each lady of her respective orgasm. But it didn’t matter as the ladies got what they wished and the way they wanted. Nothing appeared to hinder them on their cumming and they felt it like women should.

“Oh Lord! This was so good… Oh God!”

“Oh Yeah! I love women! I want women!”

“Girl… I love to fuck women… shit…”

After their orgasm went, the three women spent the night at Dolly’s place and the showgirl decided to take them back home in the morning. When they arrived to Vikki’s mansion, she had to greet their guests for the night.

“You two were superb, ladies. I never fucked so good with women like last night”, praised Dolly Moore.

“You were the one who was superb, darling”, replied Vikki. “Without meeting you, this night would be lame”

“I know what I can easily make a first impression on anyone but today is my turn to get a good first impression from you gals”

“I need to say that it was a wonderful night. I never had such sex like that in my life”, said Allison before she looked to a jealous Dolly and added. “Well, if you don’t count the times I slept with Mrs. Belle”

“I see… well, before I go back home, I need to give you something”, said the blonde showgirl as she offered her card to Vikki.

“What is this? Are you giving us your number?”

“I am intended to make our little affair not just a one night stand and want to see you again as soon as possible…”

“That’s great! Can we fuck her again, boss lady? Can we?”

“Of course we can… well, we know to where we will go the next weekend…”, smiled Vikki as the three girls looked each other with eager and naughty eyes before Dolly kissed her guests and went home wondering about their next threesome.

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XX

“The Harder They Fuck, The Creamier They Cum”, with Bella (based on an art by 100evthepronger), Serge Leonard (based on an erotic art) and Don (based on an Douglas art)

TAGS: M/M/F, oral, anal, DP

“So, what the guys would like to do today?”

“We came here to see you, my darling. You are the one that we want”

This was a small part of the chat that happened at a regular house at a midspring afternoon where a middle-aged woman named Bella was about to enjoy her time with two fellow male friends, named Serge Leonard and Don.

Bella was the typical close-to-40s woman, a housewife that had lost her husband recently due to untimely illnesses. Alone and with children to raise, she decided to try her hand by doing some odd jobs until she found out that working at the adult entertainment industry could give her the needed cash to support children and herself as well. She decided to go on a self-venture that mixtures erotic modeling for websites, acting for ‘partially’ amateur porn movies and stints at the escort girl universe.

That afternoon, while her kids were away at school, a bit of each option was there for her to take part. Her male counterparts were an old man, perhaps way over 50s named Serge Leonard, a Frenchman that boasted a 18th century’s wig and had a knack for doing any kind of girl, young or old, without any kind of outside assistance as he liked to say. The other was pretty much younger than Serge and was named Don, a former college athlete now starting a new life outside the sporting business and trying to find someone else to spend the life with.

From different walks of life, both men had enough money to spend for a day of sexual gratification alongside Bella, the kind of woman they liked, pretty much the real-life version of what people love to call a ‘MILF’. And that moment, fucking that sultry mother was what they were about to do together with a video shooting of their performance and a few pictures as well.

“You two have any stage fright or is uneasy with video cameras?”

“With someone like you, chéri, nobody needs to be shy”

Bella then knelt at the belt, with only a piece of leotard dress separating her from the horniness of her partners, already with their cocks working in a magnificent erection. It wasn’t difficult for the man approaching her to remove part of that leotard, exposing boobs and pussy.

“You should show more of your body always, Bella… I love to see you perform that way”

The housewife smiled as she touched the guys’ genitalia through their pants. Serge was the first one to reveal this hard-on to his mate, unzipping his trousers in the process. Don took a while, as he had to remove his t-shirt and the belt to make his pants go down and his cock appear for the action.

“Two beauties! I am going to treat you two very well, gentleman!”

The woman stroke both men’s dicks for a while, feeling the hardness of their rods and how ready they were to have sex with her. Serge Leonard, who was still with his pants and shirt, was the first to get Bella’s mouth to please him. Don watched the action while he jerked off, with some help of the brunette woman, teasing himself with what the amateur porn entrepreneur did do his afternoon pal.

“Ohhh! Bella! Ma Belle! Ma Femme!”

She went slowly as a start, but quickly she got most of that dick inside her mouth. Serge wasn’t a man endowed with a large penis, but it was of enough size and thickness for him to explore his sexuality and enjoy the tender touch of a woman’s lips sucking and tasting his manhood.

Soon, she left Serge for a while and went for Don’s. By his side, his dick was a bit thicker than Serge but roughly of same size as him. Of course it didn’t matter to Bella, as she tasted him with the same pleasure the other man of the threesome got. The mature woman was one that wanted to enjoy pure delight and one or more cocks.

“You two have nice cocks, gentlemen. Would suck both of you for a full week?”

A full week could be an understatement for her or for any of the men involved at the threesome, but it wasn’t the proper time to make philosophic inquiries about that. She started to take turns on both males’ dicks for a while before she took them both at once, making them scream of delight.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Bella! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssssssss!””

Inside her mind, Bella smiled as she knew both men liked the early performance she gave them at her bedroom. The place where her and her deceased husband slept together for years and enjoyed the best of their marital life together, converted into the setting of her pornographic action, concealed from everyone she knew, since you know that would be hard to explain that ‘Mummy does porn’ and stuff.

The brunette’s hands spent a while at her pussy, touching herself as she warmed up her pussy for the moment where the two men would request the usage of her love holes for vigorous coitus. Meanwhile, Don and Serge got the attention they needed by the luscious mouth of the horny housewife.

“Your dicks are awesome! I can’t wait for being screwed by two studs like you”

“We really do want to do you, Bella! You are the greatest porn star ever, chéri”

Bella helped Serge to take off his trousers and told him that he would be the first. She positioned herself in all fours and the older man slowly put his cock inside her as she wanked Don intending to taste his dick at the next installment of the threesome.

“Your pussy is très bien, my dear lady”

With a slow pace, Serge Leonard pushed his penis inside the mature porn star’s dick, feeling the damp inner walls of her pussy grind against the skin of his cock. Even if he was a diehard cunnilingus fan, he decided to postpone the oral fun for a later moment, as himself craved to fuck that gorgeous lady in front of her. Don, at his turn, got a fine scenario by fucking Bella’s mouth, with his hand at her head keeping the balance and the blowjob intact.

“I love a hot mouth like yours, ma’am!”

“And I love a hot cock like yours, sir”

Bella moaned as both men had sex with her in that position, Don still fucking her throat with his dick and Serge doing an upgrade of speed at his pussybanging. It was the perfect scenario only dirty movies and magazines dared to show and that the housewife dealt in order to supply her in money to help the household and to keep herself amused given the fact she was a widow.

“Ahhhhhh! Gentlemen! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Serge admired the housewife’s rear end as his piston entered the most prized intimacy of hers. His large experience at the sexual arts was enough for him to know how to handle with that amazing ass of Bella. His hands touched the brunette’s bum and travelled around it only to feel the firm buttocks of the woman he was having sex with.

“I always knew she was the kind of lady that liked to fuck with two men!”

“Me too! This woman is a bombshell, my goodness!”

Next, they traded places as now it was Don the one being with the lady at her pussy and Serge Leonard got his cock tasted by the mature woman. And the beat did not change with the switching.

“You are right! This pussy is so gorgeous!”

With his hands around Bella’s hips, Don showed why he was the kind of hunk that liked the bang good ladies like her. His athletic background was enough for him to manage to keep his cool as her banged the gorgeous female in front of him.

“You two are… ohhh… different but are the same! Ahh… Serge fucks me with class and you with strength… ohhh…”

The match-up of two people with different builds excited Bella’s mind enough for her to dive herself into sucking Serge’s cock and allowing Don to have a full view of her ass so he could stick his pole into her slit and have a good afternoon of sexing with a MILF like her.

“Ma belle! You are the greatest cock sucker ever!”

“You aren’t the biggest ever but your taste surely match up with the well-hung ones”

It was a more than welcome compliment to Serge, that knew that he wasn’t the biggest of them all but he surely beat many of them through his endurance and caressing skills. And Bella was one of the ladies that knew that the old guy was still at the top of his game, without resorting to medicine or something like that.

“I will spend my entire paycheck only to fuck a pussy like yours, Bella”

“You don’t need to worry about it. We can work out a deal so you can spend the cash you want with me”

Don was so mesmerized with the sight of the mature woman’s ass that he pretty much started to disregard the ladies he slept with (and sometimes, an occasional guy) to put the housewife at the top of the pyramid. Usual of the people that fall in love with a hot tail like hers and that want to keep doing it for the rest of the life.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I loved it!”

The brunette moaned with the two men’s action on her and wanted more, then she sat at Don’s erect organ and started to ride it, while she again took Serge’s cock with her mouth for a while as she wanted to enjoy another perspective of the entire scene.

“Ride it! Come on! Ride my dick, Bella!”

“You know I want so much to ride your cocks, gentlemen!”

Despite having to wait his turn to again collect a part of her ass, the older man wasn’t too bothered with that, since he knew his turn was about to come. Now, the horny housewife pornstar had her cunny filled by the amazing dick of the former athlete.

“Come on, monseuir. Fuck her hard! Make the lady cream!”

Don did not need any extra push for that but any is welcome when you are sharing a gorgeous woman with another person. The woman went up and down with her hips, making her his cock would remain inside her and her boobs bounced during that, teasing the older male who jacked off between turns of blowjobing action on his penis.

“Ohhh yeah! Your cock is amazing, Don! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Yes!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! You are divine! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

His hands held the brunette’s waist time enough for her to keep the balance as she was with her back ‘facing’ the muscly male. When his turn finished and Serge got his, Bella got she facing the man she would ride and now Don could have again her to taste his hard dick.

“You know how to have sex with a man, and I want to see if you can make a man cum”

Following the same approach from previous fuck, the housewife’s hips went up and down, filling herself with the old man’s cock. She was slowly at start than she was at the early stages of her fuck with Don, but being with a man of advanced age, she had no deal in first place to bring stress to his body, then Bella decided to go slow with her mature love.

“She really knows how to treat a man! No wonder everybody likes to come here”

“I do it because my clients treat me well and I have to do the same for them”

Don fucked the brunette’s mouth for a while before she decided to take some of the reigns of the action pushing her head do to the job before the slightly younger man did his job again. The fusion of hard mouthfucking and cowgirl banging gave to the threesome a nasty tune that wouldn’t be that easy to match, but guess they did not care about that at any point.

“Ohhhhhhhh! Hmmmmmm! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Serge admired the faces Bella did while she had his rod inside her pussy, noticing how she portrayed her moaning. He loved to do that with his female lovers, as she could know if he was doing a good job or not or even if someone was faking with him. Surely, it wasn’t the case of a bad performance or one that needed acting to go on and that pushed him to go further.

“I want you guys to fuck me at the same time! Both of you!”

“You did take off the words from my mind, chérie. I was about to suggest that to you”

“Well, I think that idea just passed through my mind too, but wanted to see to where that would lead us”

With the common agreement of both men, Bella went for the double penetration, as she was intended to get an orgasm that way (she said it was better since she had arousal at both ends and at the same time). After some time of discussing, Serge chose to do her ass and Don was the one with the charge to fill the pussy of the mature lady.

Immediately when the both penises were inside the lady, they started to simultaneously push their organs in and out of Bella’s love holes. A loud cry of pleasure the mature lady let go from her throat, a prediction that soon things were about to be good between the three.

At start, the two men were slow to make their presence at those holes, gently pushing their penises inside and outside Bella. They were trying to know the environment and make her burst in pleasure before they went into a higher pace of fucking. They had to ‘tease’ the MILF for a while before they put their energy on her.

“I never fucked a girl like that in my life! This is really arousing!”

“I really need to get in threesomes with other guys more often”

“Me too! Make me cum, guys, I want it so long”

Serge and Don quickly enhanced the pace of their ‘strokes’ and all what Bella could do was loud moans of pleasure. It wasn’t a real simultaneous action on the fucking, but they tried to keep a designated rhythm on doing the brunette housewife that fitted the need to fill both pussy and bunghole with dick.

With her hands holding often her hips, Bella enjoyed the fun like it was the first time. She really liked her job and it was the only thing that gave her the sexual pleasure she longed since her husband left the world of the living. She wasn’t looking for a permanent fit for her shoe at the time and she could have much delight at the bed and support her children before she decided to find someone else to spend the rest of her life with. Bella did want to have sex and get the best of fun with it for the time being and period.

“Oh Yeah! I love this! Take me like stallions, my studs! Take me! Ahhhh!”

It didn’t take that long for the housewife to find her groove nor to her clients. Serge and Don employed their own pace and rhythm in order to bring pleasure to themselves and the brunette lady. Their age gap kind mixed together as them did all what they could to fuck her in a decent way and it was they were doing it with honors.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Oh yesssssssssssssssss!””

“OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!”

They fucked that way for a long time and when it was time to make Bella cum; Serge and Don were also in the verge of find the climax. The brunette housewife then came with a very special request for the gentlemen.

“I want both of you cumming inside me! I love when someone does that”

“I don’ t know. Isn’t any dangerous for you to get pregnant again”

“I just took the pill before you two arrived. It would be hard to explain to anyone how I became with a baby at my belly”

She was definitely right about the whole ‘I don’t want to get a baby from a porn thing’ deal and it was how the things happened inside that bedroom. Both women obeyed her wish and were about to make their sperm deposit into the lady’s holes.

“I am so close! I cannot hold it anymore!”

“Neither I! I am going to cum!”

“Please, cum for me, that I am going to cum for you!”

Without much warning, Serge was the first of the men to cum and a minute later, was Don’s turn. Suddenly, all the jizz that both men held inside their bodies spilled inside her both loveholes. It was a bliss for Bella to feel the manmilk squirt into her that it was the thing that made her orgasm afterwards.

“I cannot hold anymore! Gentlemen… I am going to cum!”

She did not announce much her orgasm, it just happened. And it was for her the best kind of climax a woman could have, being the one the most natural of them all. Even her being someone that worked within the porn industry, Bella wanted to feel the best things of life as they were, without nuisances or worries.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

When they finished the service, both men withdrew from the housewife’s pussy and rubbed their dicks against her sweaty body. Together, they celebrated another well-done deal that converted into sexual delight for both sides.

“You two were awesome gentlemen… thank for giving me the wonderful afternoon”

“Even if we cannot repeat it today, hope to see you again, madame”

“Me too! You are the best woman of this entire neighborhood, ma’am”

“You don’t need to make me blush… you can call me anytime you two desire. And, you know my bank account number, right?”

“Don’t worry. I am going to send the payment to your account tomorrow morning”

“I’ll do the same”

“Nice… see you around gentlemen…”

Serge and Don left the house with a smile on their faces and their dicks very happy with the sex. And Bella just granted some more money and an afternoon of fun before the children come back from school…

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XXI

“A Woman, a Man and a Toy”, with Billie (based on a Rebecca art) and Ramon Novara (from ‘Lady Travel’, Chris)

TAGS: M/F, anal, toy, role reversal

Billie and Ramon Novara were married for about seven years or so. Seven years, the famous ‘year of the crisis’, as everyone says. It wasn’t that they weren’t the happiest couple, they were of course. Billie was getting close to her forties and was still with the same shape she had before she gave birth to three wonderful kids. Ramon, a Spaniard living for some time in America that was a few years older than her, wasn’t also going downhill with his body. They could be a regular couple like any other, and they were…

But, like any couple, they wanted more. Not more as they wished a better house, television or money. That ‘more’ meant that they wanted to keep the flame of their marriage alive, a crossroad many couples, married or not, pass through their lives. And their relationship wasn’t lacking in the sex department and never did, but there was always that feeling that something different could be done to spice up things.

They discussed about that a few times, but none ended with a plan or a suggestion that could improve their sex life. Actually, it was just a spark at Billie’s mind that provided the right medicine to avoid any attempt of faltering libido.

And that was one heck of a spark!

Three months before this story is being written, Ramon came home but no one seemed to be there, be his wife or children. He called for the name of each and it took a few minutes before Billie appeared from the kitchen.

“There you are! I was calling for some a long time! Where are the kids?”

“Well… I sent them to sleep with your mother, Ramon. This is why they aren’t here”

“Can you tell me por favor why you sent our children to sleep with my mother? Is there something wrong?”

“No, there is nothing wrong, Ramon… Actually, it’s to avoid that something wrong happens with us”

“Now you are giving me chills, Billie..”

“It’s nothing bad. I just wanted to be just the two of us at home so we could talk a few stuff”

“Gee, I know that look… you aren’t trying to discuss relationship like your friends do all the time, aren’t you?”

“Yes and no, Ramie. I want to discuss some things with you, but neither of them are bad. Actually, I want to show you something”

“And what it is, amor?”

“After the dinner, come to the bedroom and we can talk”

Alone in the house, Billie and Ramon had their dinner and pretty much did not said a word to each other, as they had to save them for the conversation they would engage afterwards. The Spaniard tried to read his wife’s mind, wondering what was so important to show that it needed for the kids to get away of the house.

Some time past from the dinner to the hour where Billie nodded to her husband, showing that it was time to ‘talk’. He followed her to their bedroom and once inside, the woman ordered Ramon to sit at the bed as she was the one who would lead the conversation.

“So, what is this thing that you want to talk about, dear?”

“Ramon, I will not go for blabblermouthing here or just gibberish. I want to go right where I want”

“And what do you exactly want?”

“I want to talk about our marriage. Well, not about it really. I want to talk about something to help us to be a better couple than we are”

“I don’t understand Billie…”

“I love you Ramon and want to remain with you for the rest of my life and I love our children and what we’ve achieved so far. And also, our life as a couple is fantastic and what we do inside this bedroom…”

“I feel there is a ‘but’ coming…”

“But do you remember that we talked about things we could do to improve our sex life? After that night when my parents took the kids to the cinema?”

“I think I remember, but it was long time ago. I don’t know where do you want to reach with that?”

“Well, I just brought something that can be a little ‘add’ to our marital things”

“Brought what?”

Ramon was as puzzled as he could be with Billie’s talk, but when she picked a plastic bag from under the bed, the Spaniard curiosity was enticed by that. That was the ‘thing’ his wife told him that would help them to have a better marriage?

“It’s inside this bag the thing that will save our marriage?”

“I don’t know, but it won’t be a bother if we can’t try”

From that bag, it came out a white box. From that box, Ramon got shocked to see that the ‘thing that could help their sex life to be better’ was a six inch dildo, not shaped as a dick but pretty much phallic, with a large head and a shaft that got wide as it went far from the ‘tip’.

“A dildo? What are you trying to say with that?”

“I always wanted to try something different during the sex and one day, I found out a shop at the Web that sold those and I got one. Arrived this week”

“But why a dildo?”

“I don’t know how to explain but when I saw it at the site, my mind just snapped! Ramon, believe me. I don’t know yet if there is a underlying reason that led me to do it or I just went on a impulse but I knew that it was what we needed to make the spark last forever at our relationship”

“That means that my dick is not good for you anymore? Is that it?”

“No way darling! This is no way any mean to say that I don’t need your dick anymore. Please, understand that I am trying to talk about. I love you Ramon and want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I want us to be forever the same couple the burns in passion everytime we are here on this bed. I am not asking too much, honey. This is not to replace you, but to ‘add’ something to us”

“I don’t know… it’s not like no one told me that they wanted to use a dildo during sex”

“I won’t pressure you to say ‘yes’, but I think it’s worth to try it. I think try something new once in a while will never hurt, and by the way, isn’t something that will contribute to hinder our already good sexual life”

“It’s not that I don’t want. It’s that I am unsure… it’s not like anyone told me to do that”

“As I said, you don’t need to say yes, but I think and this is what I think, that it worth the shot”

Ramon was still the ‘latin’ kind of ‘macho’, that felt any kind of intrusion to his world that challenged his masculinity as something ‘castrating’ to him. That side of him fought with the other side, the one that told him that he should try and give pleasure to his wife with the help of the device. Who knew which kind of thing would come out from that. It was a battle between pride and lust, friends and rivals, all trying to make him convinced that their path was the best to walk on.

“You know that I love you so much, Billie. You are the brightest thing I ever saw in my life, I would not at any point break your heart or do anything to disappoint you. A part of me doesn’t want that but the other part says I have to do it…”

“And which side you will listen?”

Maybe Ramon wasn’t listening any side, because he took off his shirt and joined his wife, who undressed herself and revealed very sexy black lingerie, with bra, panties, garters and everything else a woman needs to attract her man. But as long as they needed to have the fuck, Billie had to be naked for that.

They skipped the foreplay and Billie laid her husband on the bed as she went on top of him to ride his semi-hard cock. Within a few minutes of sex, his dick went from that point to a full hardness inside her pussy.

“I love when you take control of the things, meu amor”

It was just the warm-up for the things that would come later, with the woman slowly moving her hips up and down while looking to Ramon’s face, seeing that he was instantly pleased with what she was doing to him. The Latin admired the mature woman’s body feeling his cock going inside her pussy with slow and gentle moving.

“Ahhh… I love to feel your dick into my pussy!”

Was slow but it was what they wished before they got to use their new ‘playtoy’. Just a good and amazing preparation for that goal and Billie used her best to make her husband get the hardest possible to contribute to the action, going with her hips to keep his cock inside her.

But she wanted something else and next, it was him on top and the woman spreading her legs, welcoming Ramon’s rod. Her pussy was damp with pleasure and delight while she kissed and smiled to her man. She gazed the Latin’s body, which was pretty much fit even for his age. She licked her lips as she watched Ramon’s faces of sexual gratification during the coitus.

“Billie… Honey… Ahhhh!”

“Ohhhh! Ramon! Yeahhhhhh!”

It was just the ‘preliminary card’ and the event was already pleasurable for the couple. For a moment, they forgot they had a dildo to us and went to what nature gave to them. They loved each other and nothing was about to stop their fun or even could, because sex was the thing they were meant to do that night.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The speed wasn’t as slow as it was earlier, but still wasn’t like they were fucking deep and hard. They had to save energy for the later fun and they would not do anything to deplete their bodies from that.

They tried other stuff too, as doing it in doggy style and else, but that dick was about to leave the scene for a while and to be replaced for a dildo. Ramon was still with his mind struggling to accept it, but he had to try it to see if he would like. And besides that, the happiness of Billie meant a lot to him and he wouldn’t be one to attempt to ruin it.

“Are you ready Ramon?”
                      “I was born ready and you know it!”

Billie opened the box and held the dildo for a while before she gave it to her husband. When he had his first manipulation of the toy, he noticed the shape and the looks of the device. It actually looked more one of those toothbrushes or a pen than resembles a penis. Maybe she did want something like that to see if they can handle it before they can use other stuff.

“How do you want me to use it?”

“Well, how can one use a dildo?”

“Remember that it’s my first time?”

“I know, but instinct and intuition are for that”

With her wife’s legs wide open and the eagerness building at her mind, Ramon joined her at the bed and first, it was just the tip of the toy, who looked like some sort of ‘ball’ in size. When the Spaniard started to make his trick, Billie let a moan come from her mouth, already feeling the strange yet amazing sensation that came with that.

“Ohhhhh… it feels good”

The Latin man rubbed the tip of the dildo against Billie’s labia, producing similar sensation of pleasure. Knowing that it was a ‘kudos’ to his job, he rubbed it faster and the moaning became louder and body slid at the mattress and the sheets. His wife smiled, ensuring him that he was doing the needed stuff to please her.

“Please, keep doing it! I want it inside my pussy!”

Ramon had other ideas and chaffed the dildo for some more against his wife’s cunt, as she begged for him to fuck her with that device. The one that was pretty much torn between two options was liking too much that and started to find out that the dildo wasn’t much of replacing him but actually as a partner of his.

When the Spaniard found enough of rubbing, he submitted to his Billie’s wishes and the sextoy was inside her pussy. At first, it was the same tip that gave her pleasure through rubbing, but next a good part of that, nearly half of the toy, fucked the American woman, giving to the housewife and mother a kind of pleasure that even if it was one that she felt many times with her husband, it was new because it wasn’t him directly that did that to her.

The man was slow at the start, but as soon as he found his beat, it was like he fucked her for real, but instead of his dick it was a dildo going inside her. It was enough for his wife to moan as loud as she could, asking and begging and thanking the Lord for being allowed to sustain so much delight like that night.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“I don’t know why, but I am beginning to like that!”
                      With a wicked smile on his face, Ramon pushed the dildo inside Billie with much will. His wife wanted that and he had to give that kind of pleasure to her. He watched how she moaned and moaned at every stroke of the toy, banging her like if it was his own cock doing it. His hands quickly had firm grip to the dildo’s handle and the Spaniard did his best to ensure the woman he loved got the treatment she deserved.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Baby, I want it! I want it so much!”

Billie indeed wanted it and she got what she needed. At some point, her husband fucked again her pussy, now with her butt up in the air and herself was using the toy into her asshole. Another kind of pleasure opened its doors to the couple and for the housewife, new things for her book of tricks.

“Your dick and this dildo… I love it!”

“I love how you are so open-minded, darling”

Ramon himself was getting open-minded as the time went, with ideas going into his mind as his wife used the erotic device into her ass. Double kind of delight that she never thought she would feel, since they never discussed to bring a third person to join them at marital activities. Maybe that thing was just a springboard for more ideas to come.

The couple found many ways to use that sex toy, sticking in both holes and even with Billie performing a blowjob with that. Both were canny at their sexual rendezvous and the woman loved to feel how her husband enjoyed fucking her like that. It was amazing to watch her face and moaning noises show how much joy she had with that.

“Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! It’s so good! I want it more!”

The Spaniard gave his woman what she wanted and gave it in double or even quadruple. She squealed and screamed her delight the best she could and pretty much it was that way that she found herself feeling one of the best orgasms of her whole life.

“I am cumming! I am fucking cumming!”

Ramon just stared to watch a bit of the product of his job, with the dildo inside Billie’s pussy. It was amazing to see how much good was to give that kind of thing to his wife even if the act was leaving her a bit uncomfortable prior to that. But now, it didn’t matter anything. He fucked his woman and she got what she requested.

“Oh My God! Ramon! What you just did to me?”

“I gave you what you wanted, darling. This is how I love you”

“Well, I know you love me so much, but I didn’t knew that it went to that extension”

“At first, I did not believe in it, but as soon as I started to use it on you, I think my whole definition of pleasure changed. I never knew a dildo could please you as much as a dick”
                      “It’s not the dildo, Ramon! It’s the way you use it! You can’t give that to yourself or someone if you don’t go for that and put yourself to do that job. One cannot get the sexual gratification if it doesn’t work for that”

“I am very happy that I was the one who did that to you. I am really starting to think that do something different once in a while is not that bad”

“I am glad that you realize that, but now it’s your turn to know how it is to feel it on yourself…”

“Wait… do you mean…”

Billie just nodded silently and Ramon understood that he needed to see how it is. He climbed on the bed, with one leg in front of the other and the ass up in the air. The woman teased the Latin man for a while rubbing the tip of the soaked dildo against his buttocks. As soon as he was in the heat, the toy went inside her husband’s bunghole.

At first, it was weird and different, but as soon as her hand started to make the work, the weirdness was replaced by pleasure. Oddly, his dick was even hard than it was, probably due the prostate stimulation. He mostly whispered, moaning not that loud as his wife, but the pleasure was the same.

“I think I am going to like that, Billie”

“This is how you taste your own medicine!”

Ramon enjoyed the dildo inside his ass to the point he started to jerk off as his wife performed that act. It was delicious for him to enjoy that kind of thing, something that he would promptly refuse weeks ago. But every man has his time to try something new and that night it was his.

“I want it so much! Fuck me, Billie!”

His wife gave him all he wanted, going in a steady pace to anally explore Ramon’s pleasure. His prostate was getting really stimulated and he couldn’t stop touching himself to bear with that. Who knew if that would be a weekly feature at their relationship.

“Like it, Ramon? Like to get in your ass?”

He could not answer with words but with whispers and grunts, all of them to show how the rough Latin man actually loved it. It was a delicious thing to him and it was bringing close to the boiling point.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! I think I am going to cum… Ahhhhhhhh!”

She ‘stabbed’ her man for a while until he found himself in position to release himself. When he was at the ‘top of the mountain’, she just left the toy inside it, with only the handle outside and watched Ramon’s dick spread over the sheets and his belly the sperm resulting from that.
                      “I am cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhh!”

It was something different to him to orgasm and let his cum flow with something into his butthole. Something that worth to him to learn and enjoy and also something that she loved to watch. A happy couple is a couple that loves it and likes to do stuff to make themselves happy.

“Oh God! I don’t know what is happening with me but I love it!”

“This is an orgasm, sweetheart…”

“I know what is, but I don’t know that it was so good to feel it like that!”

“You can only enjoy by learning…”

“I think we did learn a lot today, and thanks to this amazing toy you bought!”

“And who else this thing here will make us learn, Ramon”

“I don’t know Billie, but I think it will make us have ideas about lots of things to do!”

“We can talk about those now, or you want it again?”

“Maybe after the talk…”

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XXII

“Bi Follies 3 (Now With a Lady Too)”, with Isabelle (from ‘Sandra Bodyshelly’ comic), Oscar (based on a comic), Felicia (based on a pinup art) and Paulus (based on another art)

TAGS: M/F, M/M, F/F, M/M/F/F, male bi, oral, 69, anal, facial, strapon, dildo, orgy

There is a time where you have the will to do something different, not just for the sake of that, but because you feel the need to taste a new adventure. Feel something new and find uncharted pleasures to enjoy. This is what Isabelle and Felicia were about to do that Saturday night.

Girlfriends for a while, the two had all the things lesbian sex can offer to them and sometimes even a few straight adventures, but they, as any people, had their fantasies. And theirs were to have sex with a gay/bisexual male couple. It turned them on the fact that four people that could ‘swing both ways’ could enjoy a healthy night of nonstop sex and taste both same and the opposite sex at once.

Through adult dating websites, the lovers stumbled at Paulus and Oscar. Paulus was a man at his middle ages who decided to enjoy his sexual life after his divorce and found his lover in Oscar, a young man with long hair and goatee. The kind of partnership that put men from different ages and backgrounds to be together. And exactly the measure of youth and experience made the young ladies pick their profile.

They spent about five months only talking through e-mail, instant messaging, cellphone messages and video chat. They had to know each other well before they had to consummate their fantasies. There were the usual naked pics and videos, the dances, the dirty talk and all the things they had to do to find if they were a match.

The two couples saw they had a lot in common during those months. Then, it was the turn for them to book a first date, which was slated to happen on that Saturday, at Isabelle’s place. The plan was to see each other in loco for the first time and pretty much have the foursome right on spot, given they already knew each other very well from Internet.

“Are you sure those two will appear, Isabelle?”

“Why they wouldn’t? Would they lose the opportunity of their lives?”

“You know what they say about those things that happen on dates with people who just met through the Internet…”

“Relax, they are safe. We saw them through camera, they seem good people nothing to worry about, Fel”

Oscar and Paulus were about to come to the girls’ place at 9, but they didn’t arrived until 9:40. When the doorbell rang, both ladies came to the door to salute their new lovers.

“Oh, you are finally here!”
                        “Sorry, but we caught some traffic in the way and we got a little lost, but glad we are here”

“At least you two are here and are real! Gee, both of you seem prettier and bulkier than online”

“So do you, girls”

The four giggled while Felicia went to pick drinks for them to drink. At first, they shared the usual talk of people who meet each other for the first time, even if the foursome talked a lot since their first contact online, the needed warmup for the action to happen.

“Since you and Isabella are together… well, doing… you know”

“Around two years. In fact, we never had stuff with girls before but since the first second we got together, we kinda clicked”

“I know the situation. Older men weren’t much my piece of pie until I met Paulus. After our first time together, I found out that age isn’t anything but a number is something real!”

“And you two had any experience with women since you two got together?”

”None, you two would be the first ones. How about yourselves, ladies?”

“Same here. We are pretty much out from straight sexual contact for a long time”

“And you did found us on that adult dating site to feel again the touch of a man?”

“We did want to try something different and do bisexual foursomes seem the best option. And you two were the ones to answer our plea, so…”

“I see. I told Oscar that we had to answer your profile. It’s been a while we are trying to do something different and your two seemed so interesting”

“Really? Well… thanks, I am glad that we managed to please you two”

“Well, enough of talking. How about we do what we are intended to?”

“How can we start?”

“Guess we can start like every couple does…”

They did not wait a second to kiss each other, first their respective partner, and then start to swing between the opposite sex’s match. First was Paulus and Felicia and Oscar and Isabelle and they switched to, again kiss their partner of the same sex in a merry-go-round,

Soon, they were kissing each other at once. It didn’t matter if they were kissing girl or boy, boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever. As long they were getting in heat, no prejudice would be made on who would get who to mate, if that person had a dick or pussy, if he or she wanted another he or she at their love holes.

Action then started to the real deal when we find out Paulus and Oscar kissing each other and virtually naked as both ladies gave them blowjobs, Felicia with the older man and Isabelle with the hairy young one. While the guys were almost only with lowered trousers, both girls exhibited nice undergarments, with Isabelle wearing a beige-laced corset that exposed breasts, buttocks and genitalia matched with skin color stockings. And Felicia had a pink garter belt linking to a pair of stockings of nearly same color.

“Hmmmm! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Suck it!”

Being used to suck each other and some guys, they kinda lost the reference of women blowjobs, and the first impression was awesome. It was different from getting their cocks sucked by another man, mostly because for them it was a long time they had dicks inside their mouths. A night of many firsts and memories.

“Hmmm… I got so used to strapons that I forgot how good suck dick is!”

“You tell me! Long time a girl had sucked my cock!”

Isabelle liked to kiss and lick before suck the tip of the dick of her man while Felicia sucked going nearly to deep throat, taking all of Paulus right from the start. The difference of styles was clear and added another layer to their first foursome, which was only at beginning. Next, they got into a daisy chain in the floor, where Isabelle licked Felicia, who sucked Paulus, in his turn blowing Oscar and he ate Isabelle’s slit.

“Never saw such thing in the movies!”

“Me either! Real life is way much better!”

It the kind of stuff that drove those four to do more and they sucked and licked and kissed each other’s genitals with a will… tasting it like they never tasted one in their lives. The foreplay was about to get wild and take them to the ‘real deal’.

Felicia put herself on the couch and spread her legs to welcome Isabelle’s tongue, while Paulus went behind her and Oscar anally doing him. The round one of bi action begun in great style, with the blonde girl already squirming in delight with her lover’s mouth and the two men doing their best job to please the holes they were doing it.

“Uhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhh!”

“Delicious! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“It’s so good to be in the middle of this!”

“Uhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!”

For the ones in the middle, it was a bit awkward to follow on at the first minutes, but as long as they got the proper grip of the moment, it went like a car goes from a place to another. It was a well done show of fucksmanship (if this word actually exists) from those four, having the action desired for the moment.

“Uhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh!”

The bi trail became a regular straight thing (partly) when both ladies started to ride the guy’s dicks, Paulus having Felicia and Oscar with Isabelle. The two girls and guys found a way to try to kiss each other during the action.

“Oh God! You have such a nice dick, Paulus!”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet! Oscar is primetime thing!”

The foursome was already in heat and the ladies humped like crazy the penises of their sexual men, matching each other’s pace. Oscar and Paulus, and so Felicia and Isabelle moaned with passion and desire as they surrendered to the erotic delights.

“Oh my God! This cock is so good!”

“Oh Yessssssssss!”

“Awesome fuck!”

“Ahhhhh! Yahhhhhhhhh! Fuck me!”

But the men got so jealous with that and the next action went to see Paulus riding Oscar’s dick at one side of the couch and Felicia having Isabelle between her legs and eating her pussy at the other point, as they found time to taste their own sex before joining back to the opposite fun.

“For more that we want to do each other, nothing beats having my ass banged by my man!”

“You are right! I love when Belle here craves herself to lick my pussy”

Oscar’s hands travelled around Paulus firm and well-worked about, feeling what he liked to say that ‘it was how a real man was’, furiously jerking off as the longhaired man held his hips and pumped his rod inside his butthole. He moaned and squealed for more, squirming himself with the gay delight.

And we need to say the same about the lesbian couple at the other side of the couch. Felicia patted Isabelle’s head during the pussylicking like she was a obeying pet, who knew what she had to do even if not instructed at all to do. The blonde just moaned with her lover’s eating, calling her name and saying how good she was.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Belle! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!”
                        “Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

While the girls kept like that for a while, the men changed the positioning and after sucking again Oscar’s dick, it was Paulus’ turn to get banged in his asshole, being in all fours for his young longer, having a firm hold to the couch and feeling the longhaired one’s hips constantly hitting against his ass and thigh, not counting an eventual spanking.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! It’s so good! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“I love to fuck your butt, darling!”

“You go, guys!”

The scene of two guys doing excited Felicia, and that didn’t make her an odd girl to have arousing feeling at the sight of male anal intercourse. She admitted a few times that she liked to see guys doing each other but never had the opportunity until that night to see that in person. That was one of main fuels that drove her to talk with her girlfriend about having that experience with two men.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me!”

Paulus squealed and sighed loud, taking the whole of his boyfriend’s dick inside his butt. He did that a lot, but that day it was for a different reason, a fantasy to perform with ladies to watch and participate in the intercourse. His penis was harder than the hardest dicks in porn industry, totally excited about having his rectum filled by Oscar with two hot women licking pussy close to them, an idea that only people like that would be capable to make into reality.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

But the couples came back together and next there was Paulus having Felicia’s asshole, while sucking Oscar’s dick, which was in turn having his butt nailed by Isabelle, who brought the ladies’ personal strap-on dildo collection and used a red one to begin to make the men squirm even more.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh! I always wanted to have a woman do my ass!”

“And I always wanted to peg a guy”

First time pegging was the thing between Oscar and Isabelle, the girl gently slapping the longhaired man’s ass as she pumped the fake cock into his rear end. The prostate stimulation was enough to him to get his own erect and let his elder lover suck and kiss it while having the blonde woman ride it, keeping the length of it inside her butthole.

“Ahhhhhhh! It’s been a while that I ever had in the ass!”

Moisten pussies, hard dicks and filled asses. This is what you would meet if you entered in that living room that exact moment. A real bisexual party, where the pairings would mix together to produce the best erotic action four people can find.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

Paulus’s butt was the next of Isabelle’s action and she did it while he licked Felicia, who sit on his face and the blonde paid a blowjob to Oscar. The dark haired girl had the older guy’s legs around her shoulders and touched and jerked the man’s rod while her dildo went in and out of his butthole. He couldn’t even moan much, as his creams were muffed by Felicia’s slit.

“Those really like to take it in the ass! I had no trouble to fuck Oscar and now Paulus!”

“They are a gay couple, dear. Of course their asses are like that”

“We are not the ones were top and bottom roles are set up, darling”

Oscar fucked the blonde’s mouth, helped by Felicia’s throat and tongue, which pushed his dick and made him burst in delight with the sucking. She had large experience with dildoes and strap-ons and liked to use them with Isabelle any time the situation made it proper to. But sometimes, nothing can beat the taste of the real deal, the real fleshy dick. For her, even if she a good relationship with her girlfriend, it interested her to feel the ‘real taste of man’.

“Hmmmmmmmm! Yeahhhhhhhhh! Suck my Dick!”

“Hmmmmm… good!”

And then, there were two ladies buttfucking two men with their fake cocks. Both in all fours and facing each other to kiss (and this is what they were doing), the women dominated the action and tamed their male lovers, spanking and gripping with firmness their buttocks, wildly fucking them.

“Ahhhhhhh! Oh My God! I am loving !”

“Me too! It’s amazing! So good!”

Oscar and Paulus were only compliments to the lesbian duo strength on being ‘the men’ of the action, ramming the fake dicks into their buttholes with the vigor and stamina that could be matched with the A-list cocks in the world. That moment, the tables were turned and now the ladies ruled the action and made the guys their ‘sluts’.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“I really want to get nailed more often by girls”

Felicia and Isabelle had their butts for a long time until they got tired and both couples went for the 69, two girls licking each other and the guys sucking their cocks. The party was about to get into their final leg and they wanted to get excited for the moment where they could all orgasm.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!”

“Hmmmmmmmmm!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Licking and sucking to be seen, recorded, watched, rewatched and put to posterity. The guys knew how to please each other and so did the girls. Two 69s beside each other, going further on delightful moaning and genital tasting, moaning and screaming and blessing the day they ended up meeting each other in the Internet.

“Hmmmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

But how to describe for a long time a scene where the two couples just went there facing each other’s kinky parts and servicing it with their mouths? Guess just picturing it helps better than putting into words, but to not feel that their action would be neglected to be described, they knew how to work pretty well with their ‘toys’.

And so many things they did. At some point, the four sat sideways at the couch, Isabelle the first ‘car’ with Oscar at her behind, Paulus doing him and, at the other end, Felicia with her strapon again working at his bunghole. It was like the movies, where they all plugged each other and had holes filled and fucked in unison rhythm, pretty much simultaneous act of lovemaking, screaming and telling the desirable words of delight.

“Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me!”

“Yesssss! This way! Ahhhh! Uhhhhhhh!”

“I love that! UYhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Take it! Take it!”

The four ‘sluts’ pretty much got to the end on that position, as the pleasure increased by each moment and they were about to cum at any moment. The sweaty bodies pumping each other, having the delightful moment of sex go to the desired peak.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

Fucking and fucking and fucking. It’s what they did before they found themselves at the orgasm point. The ladies were the first to feel it, having their pussies filled with their girlcream, result of the intense foursome, the hole-filling that everyone wanted. The best kind of first date the Web can arrange.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My God!”

“Oh Yessssssssssssss! Oh Yessssssssssssss!”

The ladies’ orgasm was as intense as the guys one was, with moaning and everything else. But, for men, the climax has a different end and it happens when they spread their cum off their dicks and they did it at both ladies’ faces. Felicia and Isabelle never had in life a jizz bath and Paulus and Oscar were the ones able to give them what they wished to enjoy.

“Take it ladies!!”

“Yeah! Take our cum now!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

And that only the first date. After the sex, they had dinner and shared more stories about their sexual lives and stuff. The foursome became bestest of friends, both online and real, always meeting each other for rounds of debauchery. To them, each one found three perfects fits for the rest of their lives. If wasn’t for that adult website…

Comment

Of course, you should. Stop reading the usual erotic comics.

Comment

Erotic comics are where I started growing up, I read them every night, and I couldn't sleep after that.

Comment

very nice Chapter XIII, Thanks for sharing.
                              Roshni Khanna Gurgaon Escort Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X