Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Various] Erotic Comic Orgy Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Various] Erotic Comic Orgy Series

Is not just erotic comics but a few art as well, it's another series I am working on where there are sex with lot of people in stories that explore many kinks and affairs...

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters on this story, save if they are original characters (OC). They belong to their creators, producers, broadcasters, publishers and distributors,
    as the works they come from or inspired in way the story written below.
    I do not have any financial gain through this written piece nor I intend to cash on it. This content is mostly to be seen as a parody work with adult content. I repeat, a parody.
    With adult content. Because of that, people under the authorized age to see erotic material wherever they live aren't allowed to read this story.
    Anyone else who bears something against the content, characters or anything else must also look somewhere else to be.
    If you are fit to read this story and contribute with something, feel free to do so.
    Thanks and now, enjoy this work as much as I did writing.

TAGS: M/F, oral, masturbation

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter I

“An Introduction”, with Vic and Madame (The Divine, Stramaglia)

Before I say anything, I must warn you this is not an ordinary erotic tale. Or your ordinary ‘fan fiction’ about people having sex.

It’s more than that. It’s the adventure of men and women on the pursuit for happiness and orgasms. Men that jump out from ink and pencil to our minds. The women that make you burn when you read an erotic comic or check erotic art on the Internet.

And now they are there. Waiting for pleasure. Waiting for me and you.

Now, I am the one who tells you stories. Sexy stories. Naughty stories.

And it’s better start now.

Vic woke up on his king-size four post bed after a well-received slumber. It was his first night inside the mansion he sought years to buy, located in the inners of some place at Europe. The almost-Victorian place he dreamed to spend the rest of his life, spending his well-earned money and resting from his outside life.

Not only a place for living, he wanted a place to host all his friends. Not just ‘friends’ in the sense of friendship. But it’s like he says, ‘bed friends’. The ones he brings in for the plain and normal sex. The ones he deem as lovers, from both genders, many walks of life and every kind of sexiness found.

One of them was a woman called ‘Madame’, an opera singer that befriended Vic long time ago, and she was his partner for the first night at mansion. After a while he woke up, Madame appeared on his master suite.

“Seems you are awake, Sleeping Beauty”

“Look who is talking, the Awaken Beauty”

Madame laughed as she moved to where Victor was, kissing his cheek and watching a smile come from his mouth.

“How did you past the night?”

“And you even dare to ask me!”

“I knew I shouldn’t, but you look so fine when sleeping… looks like a baby, Vic…”

“I knew you were a flatter, Madame…”

“That’s why you picked me, honey”
    Vic and Madame shared a quick French kiss, with one of her knees pressing the mattress while feasting on Vic’s lips. After the kiss was over, Madame patted his head and said a few flattering words to her lover.

“So, wanna have some breakfast? I can see if it can be done for you”

“No, thanks. I am not hungry now. Well, of food, I mean”

Right after Vic saying that, he let his ‘morning wood’ visible through his shorts to Madame. The brunette wickedly smiled while seeing the state of her man’s cock.

“Look at you! Seems your ‘little friend here’ is awake too!” said Madame as she touched and stroked his sexual organ still through his clothes, making Vic moan with her gentle and soft hand.

“Uhhhh… yeah… oh God!”

Madame knew where she would stand as she kissed Vic again and whispered in his ear about if they would have ‘breakfast in bed’. Knowing those words so well, Victor asked her to join him in bed as his shorts were off and revealed Madame his mildly hard dick.

“Wow, you are really that fast! But I don’t judge you, when I want it, I really can be ‘worse’ than you”

Madame let her light gray robe fall on the floor before jumping on bed, still stroking Vic’s dick in order to make him as hard as it could be. When enough harden, she made her lover sit properly on bed as she guided herself to sit on his dick, feeling his whole junk inside her.

“Want me to take you like that, Madame?”

“Take me, Vic. I am definitely yours”

Vic slightly spread his legs, with Madame sitting facing him, and put his hands around her back. Then Madame started to move her groin, wiggling herself in and out her lover’s penis.

“Uhhhh… God! That is so good!”

Slowly, the woman’s hips moved up and down around Vic’s groin. He held his lover’s back, trying to keep her balance checked while humping him. Despite her slow moves, it was enough to bring both of them to the pleasure heights. Quickly Vic lowered his hands, finding a home on Madame’s buttocks, holding them while she fucked him.

At Madame’s suggestion, the couple moved to where his bed’s headboard was, with Vic’s back leaning against the wooden structure. He took Madame again on his lap, and the humping session continued, now with the brunette singer finding a way to keep her balance on her lover, while Vic kept his firm hands on her buttocks, slapping it once in a while.

“You know how to make a man happy, don’t you?”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, darling…”

Madame found herself humping on her boyfriend as fast and hard as he could, pleasing herself as he watched Vic praise her sex skills in so many words that it turns really hard to write them in a single story. The only thing that might be worth saying here can be about the faces he did while she filled her pussy with his wiener while Victor tried to keep things in check with his hands on her ass meanwhile.

“Madame! You are so delicious!”

“Not as much as you… now, get me in all fours, my dear lion!”

Madame put her hands and knees on mattress, with Vic going behind her and gently sliding his organ into his lover’s lovehole. Again with his hands grabbing Madame’s buttocks, the mansion owner ‘paid back’ the favor right from the minute his cock pumped itself in and out her pussy.

“I can’t wait to feel you into my pussy, Vic. My slit is craving for it”

Vic started gently, but as soon as he could, his pace grew and so as Madame’s moans while her boyfriend fucked her. Well, Victor also shown his ‘vocal pleasing’ feeling his manmeat covered by his lover’s juicy and tasty pussy.

“Have I told you how I love to fuck you that way?”

“I don’t know, but it’s not a bad time to start saying that!”

Pleasure screams, dirty words, almost everything could be heard inside that suite as Vic screwed Madame as hard as he could. She could feel the ‘fever’ taking over her body, as she moaned and scream due to Vic’s stickeroo, and the same could be said in his direction. But for them, that morning wasn’t to finish that soon.

“Oh, Madame! Ohhh… Madame, I love you!”

“I love you too, Vic! Love you! I want you to show me how you love me!”

“I will!”

They changed positions once again, now to a spoons stance, with Vic lying behind her. Once again, he filled Madame’s cunt with his rod, but now he didn’t took much longer to show his rhythm, now much easier due to Madame’s getting heavily wet due to their sexual contact.

“Oh, God, Vic!”

‘Madame…”

Now his hands were on the mattress, but Vic found time to put one or another of them at her boobs or her waistline. Madame ‘took care of business for a while, but she couldn’t resist to the ‘call of the nature’ for long.

Madame orgasmed with Vic was still going inside her. For her, it was amazing, since she could feel him getting all into her intimacies, doubling the streams of pleasure he gave her that morning. Judging she was already at the peak, Vic withdrew himself from Madame, and watched her reactions as she came.

“Oh God! I am cumming! Cumming! Oh Dear Lord! It’s so good!”

Madame was ‘finished’, but she noticed Vic was still erect and she decided to finish him as well. First masturbating and then sucking him, the opera singer had his rod for herself, while hearing her lover moan with her mouth skills.

It didn’t took enough time to Vic cum. His load went all over her boobs, by her own request. Madame whispered in delight as her lover spread his ‘man milk’ on her breasts, squeezing them a little while his goo slipped around them.

When he was over, Madame licked her own boobs and his dick, cleaning them from the product of his orgasm. After the sex, they decided to rest for a while, postponing their breakfast.

“I am going to bring all my friends here. They will love it!”

“Sure they will. I’ll tell Inge and the girls and we can have a few girl parties over here, if you are ok with it”

“I don’t have any problem with that. Well, I encourage you to bring girls for lesbian adventures. I would love to witness them”

“I am sure you will honey. This house is perfect for that!”

“And for which other reason I would buy it?”

THE END (Of this chapter)
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter II

“Enter Darko”, with Darko (OC), Vic (OC), Theodora, Keila (both from an Erotic postcard), Jean Paul (from Stella’s Secret Nights) and Officer Matthews (from Tom of Finland bi art)

TAGS: M/F, F/F, M/M, M/M/F, M/F/F, oral, anal, make bi, dp, bukkake

Walking through the hallways, a black man in a black suit walks to find a room.

This elegant man, showing glance and style, is named Darko. He is a good friend of Vic, the man who bought the mansion and went visit his old friend at his request. They were partners in virtually everything, mostly on finding sexual partners for their adventures.

“Let’s hope Vic brought me for good stuff…”

As he thought that, he found a door. When opening, he found pretty much what he was keen to…

“Hello, my friend, welcome to my humble abode”

He saw Vic, sitting in an armchair, in front to a bed. In that bed, a redhead woman and a black maid underneath her engaged themselves in a 69 position. Inside that room, he noticed right across that bed a couch where two men, a shorthaired blonde with a moustache and, underneath him, a man with a police get, also sucking each other’s cocks.

Meanwhile, only wearing a robe, Vic watched both scenes touching himself at same time. It seemed nothing could bother his masturbation, moaning while both couples had fun with each other’s genitals. Something that also contributed for an early arousal for Darko.

“Where did you get all those people?”

“Keila is my maid and Theodora is a neighbor that came here for a welcome party, so as Jean Paul. Now Officer Matthews…He just came to introduce me to the ‘neighborhood watch’ and then I offered him my services to it”

“I see you are enjoying it a lot, right?”

“Yes, I am… well, yesterday I brought Madame here, I think you can wonder how I am enjoying living here”

“I understand, Vic. Mind if I join you?”

“Mi casa es su casa”

Quickly noticing his cock going hard, Darko couldn’t stop touching himself through his pants. He took off his pants and there was his large black cock at the ‘almost hard’ situation, and he quietly joined Vic on his self-stimulation.

Both men watched those scenes together for half an hour or even more, mesmerized with how both couples used their mouths as tools of pleasure, with the lesbian couple entertained to eat their own pussies and the gay one having a lot of fun by sucking each other off.

“Think it’s fun, isn’t?”

“Indeed… but I am keen to join them as well”

“No problem, Darko buddy!”

Then Vic clapped his hands, with both couples immediately stopping their sixty-niners. When they saw that their friend had company, Darko’s personality right stroke in some people.

“Who is your friend, Vic? He is really hot!”, asked Theodora.

“He is Darko, an old friend of mine. He will be joining me often at my debauchery, if you don’t mind, of course”

“It will be a pleasure”, praised Jean Paul. “Sometimes I dream to have a black man with me”

“How about now?”

Vic turned to Darko and helped him to be as naked as he was, removing his suit and tie. With both men nude, the men and women attending the private party could notice the host and his special guest totally erect, ready for the action.

Darko quickly acclimatize himself with Theodora and Jean Paul. The redhead woman and the blonde man felt his well-built body, touching his muscles and wanking a little his cock. Soon, the black man took the couple to the bed and both started to suck and lick his rod, trying to tease the guest.

“Hmmm… that feels good”

Meanwhile, Vic was kissing Officer Matthews rubbing his body against the muscly figure of his male love. Keila, meanwhile, stroke both dicks, rubbing them against each other while they engage into the romantic actions.

“Ohhh yeahh…”

The gay kiss aroused even more Darko, already moaning with Theodora and Jean Paul’s tongues wrapping around his manmeat. He enjoyed his time feeling his both lovers’ buttholes and watching them answer with their own pleasure. It seemed they were right away made for each other.

“Go on kids, suck my cock! Yeah, that feels good”

Vic, on other hand, decided to take it to the other level, fucking Keila’s cunt by behind, while she was getting good ‘oral service’ on Officer Matthews’s cock. Both men kept making their tongues meet in between, so their romantic moment couldn’t be cut by the lust of craving an ebony lady.

“Is she delicious, Master Vic. Is she?”

“Totally! I know how to pick very well my employee”

Maybe jealous or else, Darko decided to make his stick be inside a hole and he picked Jean Paul’s ass. After fingering and spitting on it, he made the blonde man sit on his rod, with his back facing the house guest and with guidance from Theodora. Right when Darko started to screw his lover, the redhead found time to suck Jean Paul’s dick.

“Uhhhhh! Oh Yeah, Darko! Yeahhhhhhhhh!”

Darko and Vic used and fucked their people with an enormous dexterity. Keila scream of deep pleasure while the house owner went hard on her pussy, requesting her boss to go harder and deeper on her, as usually happens on sex.

“God, boss. Your cock is amazing! Keep fucking me!”

“Your pussy is amazing too, Keila! I hope I can do every day!”

Keila praised Vic’s skills while her lips were busy working on Officer Matthews. He was a man used to have other guys on his knees, but his cock once in a while craved for a woman’s caresses, and there he was, moaning when the maid employed her blowjob skills on him.

And the same happened to Jean Paul, getting filled by his man Darko and begging for more.

“Uhhhhhh yess! Yeah! Fuck it, Jean Paul! Your ass is great, dammit!”

“I just love to suck the cock of a man who is getting nailed by other guy”, said Theodora, between blowjobs on Jean Paul.

“Do you like it, honey? Like it? So, better fuck me hard, Darko…”

Darko fucked hard Jean Paul, with most of his cock inside the blonde French man. He wasn’t much picky on men, but he gave preference to the ones that he seemed to behave like sluts. And surely Jean Paul had the skills to be a ‘boy slut’, a man who craved for fuck, no matter who and what.

But their partners did want to be again part of the game and Darko went to fuck Theodora. He couldn’t believe on how she moaned when he inserted the first inches of his cock inside her pussy, almost like if her cunt surrendered to him. Jean Paul, with his ass sore, decided to have his “revenge” and offered to a willing Darko his cock for a blowjob, which he accepted.

On other hand, Officer Matthews laid Vic on the couch and his dick went inside the home owner’s butt, making him groan right from the start. Keila, on her turn, sat on her boss’ face, shutting his mouth with her pussy.

“I think I should show now how we do the neighborhood watch here, sir”

Each one with his partners, both friends enjoyed the afternoon as well. Darko kept fucking Theodora as much as he could, banging the redhead woman’s pussy good while his mouth was getting filled by Jean Paul’s dick. Been ages that the black executive had sucked another guy, and he didn’t mind to recover missing time with the blonde man, while he had a sultry woman at his disposal.

“C’mon, Darko! Fuck me! Fuck me wild!”

Vic could say the same, as he enjoyed how Officer Matthews didn’t hesitate to go deep on his ass. Even if it could be sore by the policeman’s ‘brute force’, Vic loved people in uniform, specially having his maid Keila’s cunt on his mouth and giving her the needed oral pleasures.

“Mister Vic, your ass is awesome! I won’t see you as a problem in the neighborhood”

The options were large in that sixsome. Officer Matthews banged Vic in all fours while he ate Keila’s pussy dry, listening on how the newcomer liked to get his butt nailed by an officer of the law. Later, both men decided to enjoy some ‘straightness’, doing an amazing double penetration on the maid, with Vic taking care of her ass and Matthews going at her cunt.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You two fuck me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Darko, on other hand, found himself in the middle of a sandwich when Jean Paul decided to pound the ebony man’s ass, who didn’t took his rod off Theodora. For a moment, the executive found himself at the best of the worlds, screwing and being screwed. But Jean Paul wanted his piece of Theodora and his cock as also inside her cunt, as she sucked Darko off.

“Hmmmmmm… yessssssssssss… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Both men found many opportunities and positions to fuck their partners and no hole was spared that day. To finish that afternoon, Darko and Vic blew their loads on their respective couples’ faces, who patientely waited for being creamed by them.

“So, how was the day for you, Darko? Liked my new house?”

“Your house is great, Vic! Can’t wait to spend the days there”

“You can come anytime you want. Or maybe I can call you sometimes for a friendly meeting…”

“I would love to take part on those meetings”

“You will… you surely will…”

THE END (of this chapter)

Comment

eheheh these remind me something.

Comment

Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
        eheheh these remind me something.
        Well, if it's what I am thinking aobut, I do miss them as well

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter III

“Lesbian Scene Number One”, with Carole Thomas (from ‘Night Train’, Hugdebert) and Pepa (based on an Alberto Vargas pinup art)

TAGS: F/F, oral

“Let me see… this seat over here”, Pepa thought to herself while looking at her train ticket’s numbers, trying to find the seat she should be assigned on her trip to Amsterdam.

When find her place, she did noticed someone else was there. A blonde woman was there, sitting in front of her, reading a magazine. The platinum blonde felt relieved when seeing a female sight close to her.

“So, is with you that I am going to ‘share’ the trip?”, Pepa asked to the other woman.

“Well, it seems so”, the blonde female stopped reading the magazine to notice her ‘train car buddy’, a striking blonde wearing a black jacket, a white shirt and a black skirt that went to the middle of her knees, covering part of her silk stockings, ending on black high heel shoes. * Wow, this girl seems promising… *

“Pardon me, I am not too used to notice who travels besides me, but I am somehow happy that I am going to share this seats with a girl”

“Why you say that?”

“Long story…”, Pepa said, after finishing to put her luggage in the correct place and sit in front of the other woman, sporting a gray sweater, jeans and sneakers. “Are you going to Amsterdam too?”

“Yes, I am”

“It seems we are going to be together until the trip then…”

“It seems sweet… nice to meet you, my name is Carole Thomas”, said her ‘travel mate’, stretching her hands to Pepa.

“Nice to meet you, Carole. My name is Pepa Orlandin. My real name is Phelipa, but Pepa is my nickname and the one who the most of people call”

“So, Pepa”, Carole put the magazine aside as she turned her attentions to the other blonde. “Is there any reason you are taking this train to the Netherlands?”

“It’s my job. I must take part in a photo-shoot session tomorrow afternoon in Amsterdam. It’s for some ad, guess it’s a beer or something”, explained Pepa.

“Oh, that’s cool! Are you the photographer or will ‘act’ for this advertising?”

“I am the model. It’s that what I am, a model”

“Model? That’s quite interesting, Pepa”, Carole said looking her conversation partner head to feet. “You seem to have the body type for a model, like one of those pinups from the 50s”

“Well, this is part of what I do. I am somehow a pinup artist… well, kind of”, answered Pepa.

“That’s quite interesting. I did not thought there were space for that kind of art these days”

“The demand is increasing and now it’s easy to find suitable jobs for me”, replied the platinum blonde, while searching her cellphone until finding images from herself in previous photo-shoots. “See?”

“Wow, you look gorgeous in these!”, exclaimed Carole while looking at pictures. “Of course, it doesn’t match you without all this make-up”

“Thanks”, Pepa blushed with her compliments. “You aren’t the first person who says that to me”

“And why someone wouldn’t?”

“Well, you know… being a model like that and people taking pics of you like that… people can say anything”, complained Pepa.

“You shouldn’t. Sometimes, people can misjudge one another just because of not liking them” , consolated Carole.

“You are right, but sometime people bother too much… but let’s not talk about that. Let’s talk about you. What takes a woman like to take the evening train to Amsterdam, Ms. Thomas?”

“I am going to visit a friend there. He is going to do a concert gig there with an orchestra and he invited me to watch and spend the weekend there”

“That is so gorgeous! An orchestra… been ages I don’t go to the opera or see a concert” said Pepa.

“I would be there playing if I didn’t had family problems the last week”, replied Carole.

“Do you play in a orchestra too?”

“Symphonic flutist”

“That’s quite interesting”, said a cheerful Pepa. “You look like more a cellist or a pianist to me”

“I even know how to play those, but flutes are my passion”, proudly explained Carole.

“Anyway, seems I am a bit thirsty. Mind if I invite you to the bar for some drinks and perhaps dinner?”, proposed the model.

“Sure, why not…”

During their time at the bar and restaurant car, Pepa and Carole quickly befriended each other. They looked like they knew each other since long, given the way they laughed and talked about each other. The chat continued when both women decided to go to the bed car.

“You know, Carole, at first I thought travelling in a train could be weird, but with you, the trip become pleasant”

“Don’t you like to take trains?”, asked Carole.

“No, it’s not that”, answered Pepa. “It’s mostly that I can’t stand sometimes how guys look at me when I am at a train or a plane”

“I don’t understand”

“See, I am a model. When men realize who I am, they ogle me like they were wolves looking to the prey. It’s like insane… it’s like they they want to jump on me and rip off all my clothes”, explained the platinum blonde girl.

“I don’t see you must worry about it. Men do that all the time… well, not all the time, but some of them you just can’t deal with them...”, replied the flutist.

“Not that I am complaining of it, Carole. I do like the attention, but sometimes I feel that men just want to take me to the bathroom and do me right there”

“I don’t see much to complain about it. In fact, I find the sight to have sex in a train very sexy”, said Carole.

“Really?”, asked a surprised Pepa.

“Yes. I do. It’s not something bad to think about, I know it very well, if I may say it to you”

“What do you mean? Are you telling me, an almost complete stranger, that you like when guys think to do you inside a train car?”, questioned a surprised Pepa.

“Well, that I just went to the next step, Pepa… if you know what I mean”

The pinup model went a bit shocked when revealed that. Well, not that shocked, but she never could think a girl like Carole could engage in sexual intercourses inside a moving train!

“Are you kidding me… do you really like to have sex with people you meet in a train?”
          “Yes, I do”

“Wow!”, the blonde model jumped on her seat with the flutist’s confession. “But I only thought those things were only fiction fantasies”

“In my case, those aren’t just fiction…”

“Well, that is… different, Carole”, Pepa was still close to speechless.

“I know it’s not the standard fantasy, but since the first time I had sex with someone I met at one of these, I just couldn’t stop. It turned part of my life, my alter ego”, said Carole, trying to ease her partner’s surprise.

“I am not judging you, it’s that I only thought stuff like that were only from movies and books, like the one I am reading…”

“Book? What kind of book?”

“One I just read a few months ago. Talked about a journalist who delved into the world of some different fantasies and interviewed their practitioners. Believe me, there is more than just ‘close to explicit”, answered Pepa.

“Never heard of that, maybe I should give it a look”, replied a curious Carole.

“I could show you, but I forgot it at my home”

“Would be quite interesting to read that. Never heard, beside the people I do hang out, someone talking that openly about sex in trains”

“Well, it doesn’t matter talk about the book now. I am curious to talk about that with you, Carole Thomas”, the blonde turned her attention to the flutist.

“And what you want to know, Ms. Pepa?”, Carole adjusted herself to the bed, carefully trying to make Pepa keep paying attention on her

“Everything!”

“Everything how?”

“I don’t know… maybe first I want to know how is it do it in a train? Is that dangerous? Different? Great?”

“Well”, the musician stretched her legs before answering the model. “It’s not something you can weigh, but all my experiences were rewarding. It’s just like doing sex in other places, you gotta be careful, gently and keep your eye if someone might be there to ruin your fun”

“How do you pick the people?”

“Usually or I pick them or they pick me. It’s all random, if someone picks my attention, it worth to try”

“Hmmm… seems very spicy. And, well, do you pick only men? Or you also pick women?”

“I am favor to guys most, but sometimes a girl can be welcome to join, or even to be picked alone…”

“Well, that seems interesting, Carole…”

“If feel your interest needs a raise…”, Carole quickly noticed the ‘sudden’ interest from Pepa and decided to get from that the best she could, going to where the model was and placing a hand at her shoulder, much to amazement of her travel buddy.

“Carole…”

“Well, why I should talk more about that if we can do it, right my dear?”

“Do it? The two of us? Here?”

“Something wrong? Never had sex with girls before?”, asked the flutist.

“I already did it sometimes, is that… I only fear if we can get caught?”, asked a worrying Pepa.

“It’s near midnight and we are close to stop for a while in Brussels. And no one else, except some creep or a thief would bother someone who is supposed to be sleeping”, explained Carole.

Pepa thought for a while, looking at the musician’s face, pretty much eager to add her to the ‘list of caught preys’. Even her knew that she couldn’t or shouldn’t refuse an invitation like that.

“I confess your talk excited me, and by the way, you are a sexy lady, Miss Thomas”

“Then, I don’t think we shall delay anymore what could be a great experience. Right, Pepa?’, suggested the flutist, whispering in a ‘devilish’ way at the model’s ears.

“If you insist…”, Pepa ‘gave up’ to her and the blonde musician’s desires.

Smiling after fetching the model, Carole closed the door and turned to kiss Pepa. The two involved in a two-minute long and deep kiss, like they were dating each other for long time.

“Good kisser you are.”

“Thanks, but I am also too many things…”

Both women engaged on a kiss again before Carole moved to undress Pepa, by first removing her jacket. Then, all her clothes went to the floor except by matching black lycra bra and panties and her stockings.

“My dear, you have a nice body!”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, Carole. Or neither do I”

The model paid back the favor by doing the same with Carole’s clothes, who sported a cream colored piece of underwear. Before going fully naked, they embraced another time and shared another kiss.

“Shall we get to the bed?”

“First you, Pepa…”

Carole laid her newfound lover carefully on bed, using her knowledge to fit the pinup artist as comfy as she could be. With all the arrangements done, it was her turn to lay onto Pepa, kissing her for a fourth time, but now going down, first making a stop at her breasts.

The flutist sucked for a while the blonde model’s boobs, tasting the delicacy coming from Pepa’s chest, while using two of her fingers to feel the wetness around her girlfriend’s pussy. The platinum blonde girl didn’t hesitate to let the first moans come out from her throat.

“Hmmm… ohhh… Carole…”

Pepa loved how the musician took care of her, seeing how she excelled with her fingers and mouth, even more when Carole left her boobs and decided to check closely her shaved cunny.

“Your pussy seems delightful from outside, but I want to see it from inside”

“Go ahead…”

Carole stroked for a while Pepa’s vaginal lips, arousing her lover to the point she could use her tongue properly. When the musician decided to employ her first oral skills on Pepa’s, the pinup model couldn’t restrain her. But how could she?

“Ahhhh… Yess!”

“Hmmm… so good, Pepa!”

A professional in sapphic arts, Carole Thomas gently licked her lover’s pussy, taking some time in the region around the clit. She knew that spot were a sensitive one for any women and the flutist had to employ her time giving any non-deniable pleasure she could do, and Pepa, of course, enjoyed those skills so well.

“Uhhhh… lick my pussy, Carole. Lick it… ohh… you are so good!”
          Pepa’s ‘feedback’ was enough for Carole to keep licking, now mixing the use of her fingers, along with her tongue. The model kept moaning and squealing with the pleasure, even if she went too loud and could wake up anyone else around. But the blonde woman didn’t cared. All she wanted was to enjoy the good old lesbian sex.

However, Carole wasn’t that pleasant with only giving pleasure, and decided to have her own. She positioned herself into the 69 position, putting her pussy at Pepa’s sight.

“Want me to lick you? How pretty?”

Both women went to please each other, putting their tongues to work. Soon, the solo became a duo of female voices showing the pleasure they felt while getting to taste their respective lover’s snatches inside a train. For Pepa, it was something new, that she never tried, therefore something her mind dared her to do. On other hand, Carole felt happy to find another lover to share lonely nights of travel.

“Uhhhhh! Yessssssssssssssss!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Pepa! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The lesbian couple engaged on their oral pleasures for a while, as their juices dribbled on each other’s tongues and lips. It felt like their mouths were glued or attracted to some magnetic force to pussy, because they didn’t seem to stop eating each other during the time they were doing it.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm|! Yesss!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yesss! Ohhhhhhhh yess!”

But they had to stop the oral action for the moment, and Carole suggested using a toy she carried on her purse ‘for any emergency’. A sleek double-ended dildo, enough size to fill both women at same with ease.

“I never tried one of those, but if you are keen to it…”

“Believe me, Pepa. You will love it!”

On the hard floor, both women laid and Carole guided the dildo to be first inside her, and then she managed to put it inside the other blonde. As they were positioned, Carole told Pepa they should go for it.

“Ok, you can make the first push!”

Pepa tried to push the dildo against Carole and so the flutist did the same to the model. Despite her inexperience with such toys, the platinum blonde tried her best to follow the rhythm employed by the musician, and she was successful on that.

“Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is so good! Ahhhhh!”

“Uhhhh.. Pepa… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Pepa!”
          Both women went further on their pleasure as long as they could, trying to show to each other how they ‘bossed’ the action. Carole, being the most experienced one in those acts, showed how she used the thing on other girls and Pepa repeated those gestures on her lover.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssssssssss!”

It took some time for them to find the right pace they needed. When they got it, it brought them close to the orgasm, and they didn’t denied that moment, neither they wanted so.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I’m gonna cummmmmmmmm!”

“Yesssssssssssss1 Me toooooooooo! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

When they finally came, Pepa and Carole realized their night worth the moment they first met and engaged to chat. The model finally enjoyed a moment to realize a fantasy and the musician, again, find someone to share her love for train sex.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After their night of sex, the couple collapsed in bed, taking a rest before they reached the final destination of her trip. Already dressed and in Amsterdam, they shared a brief kiss before they were intended to leave.

“I must thank you for the delightful night, Carole”

“No, I am the one that should thank you, Pepa. Meeting you was very pleasant… But I feel sorry that might be the last time we see each other”

“Well, not if I can avoid it”, Pepa said, before getting a piece of paper and writing on it, then handing it to the musician. “Here. Take it.”

“What is this for?”, asked Carole.

“The hotel I am in, the room and my phone number. If you want to hang out with me again while I am here”

“Would be delighted to! I have to watch the rehearsals and I might be done by 7PM. Can I pick you by 8?”

“Of course. I’ll spend the afternoon posing for pictures but I’ll have the night free. I know a fancy restaurant and a nice dance floor here”

“Great. I’ll pick you by then, and then we can see if your hotel room can fill both of us”

“Sure it will”

Both laughed before they said goodbye and went to their respective directions… perhaps thinking about their next sex.

THE END (of this Chapter)

Comment

Here we go!

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter V

“Young and Wild”, with Darko (OC) and Odette (from ‘Odette’, Foxer)

TAGS: M/F, interracial, oral, handjob

“Here, miss”, Darko said after entering into his bedroom turning to someone. That someone was a young blonde girl, with pigtails and curly hair and a small French accent on her voice.

“Thanks, you are so gentle…”, the blonde girl, named Odette, said to the black man, as both were inside his lavish bedroom. “Wow, your bedroom looks like a king’s one!”

“I just like the good things of life, sweetie”, replied the man, taking his suit off and moving his tie away from his shirt. “I am glad you liked”

“In Morocco, I never had known a place such yours, Darko…”

“Maybe you should go out more, honey”, laughed Darko as she embraced Odette by behind and kissed her neck. The blonde girl got surprised herself on how daring was her boyfriend that night, but didn’t ‘t made a mention to move him away from her.

“Darko! Stop!”

“I didn’t come here to talk about frivolities, Odette. I came here for you”

“I know, but just calm down, please…”

“I think I can’t, honey…”

Odette and Darko ‘danced’ for a while until the African-American executive withdrew from Odette’s back. The pigtailed blonde, without taking offence from his gestures, turned to his chest, touching his still dressed abdomen.

“Very strong, indeed. I want to see it if it’s for real or it’s the clothes that deceive my feelings”

“Believe me, it’s all real!”, replied Darko, moving his lips closer to Odette’s. The blonde French girl just let her boyfriend come even closer, as they kissed. It wasn’t just a kiss of passion and love, it was a kiss of lust. Pure lust between two lovers.

“Hmm… Darko”

“Odette…”

Both kissed with Odette pushing herself backwards until sitting on the bed, still enjoying the black businessman’s lips as her hands traveled around his well-built back. Darko, meanwhile, tried to unbutton his own shirt, but had to find help on his girlfriend to accomplish that mission.

“Oh my Goodness! Your body is incredible!”
            “I told you it was everything real, babe…”

Darko leaned on the blonde girl’s and they shared another kiss, this time a brief one, with Odette withdrawing from his lips, as she kept touching his torso with her soft hands. Meanwhile, one of her legs ‘accidentally’ touched the black man’s penis, already in process of being erect.

“Whoa! Look where your legs go, babe”

“Sorry, Darko… but I felt something in your pocket or are you happy to see me?”

“Odette, darling, soon you will know I am smiling from ear to ear to see you”

A wicked giggle from Odette made her move on and Darko helped her to undo the lace that served as a ‘belt’. With her dress open, the man took the upper section off, revealing the cream-colored bra she was using. Without much hesitation, the Morocco-based female let him get away from her long skirt.

“Your body is so great, Odette! You seem so lovely just in your underwear!”

“Thanks… but if I can show you mine, you can show me yours”

The wicked smile on Darko’s face was the needed answered Odette needed. Darko took his pants off like his girlfriend wished. Just with his underwear, the blonde girl could see his cock getting bigger through the fabric.

“Oh my Lord, it’s all that?!”

“Why? Never had one like this before?”

“Well… yeah, but it’s not all the time that I have a specimen of the big ones like that”

“Maybe now you want to say how much you missed one of those…” said the African-American.

After the businessman took his pants off, the blonde girl mesmerized herself with his large dick, already hard and really big. Odette even wondered if Darko’s massive rod could fit inside her holes.

“So?”

“Goodness, your cock is amazing, Darko…”

“Wait until you see the magic working on him, Dette”

Her mind raced ideas with his cock probing her in so many ways that her pussy, already wet by the whole process, damped her underwear. Her boyfriend helped her to remove her bra and panties, revealing a shaved mound for the pigtailed blonde.

“Your body is surpreme, Odette!”
            Odette’s face turned red after Darko’s compliment, while his hands traveled through her body. When reaching her buttcocks, the black businessman tapped them and whispered a request in her ears.

“Turn around”

“What? Do you want me to turn around? No foreplay at all”

“Now, you are the one who deserves more that foreplay, honey”

Not being shy, the blonde girl turned her ass to her boyfriend’s direction, with Darko admiring her butt’s shape. After touching and looking the place, he spread her buttcheeks wide and his mouth went to the place that men desire to reach.

“Uhhhhhhh… Ahhhh”

The French girl’s body felt the daring move her lover applied at her butt. His tongue felt the inebriating taste coming from her pussy, her scent of youthfulness exciting Darko even more and taking him to probe his mouth to feel her lovepot. And Odette could only answer through moaning

“Ohhhh… Darko… Ahhhhhhhh!”

Always being the gentlemen he is, the African-American took his time to lick Odette’s pussy, giving her all she could handle in oral pleasures. He even found some time to take some fresh taste right from her bunghole, given her position.

“You are delicious, Odette! You are the fruit that was ripen from the goddesses garden”

The blonde girl didn’t know how to thank him other than letting her boyfriend show her ‘a man’s worth’. He took his face off her ass and warmed her up with his fingers.

“Ohh... it tickles sweetheart”

That surely tickled, but what would come next was to bring another kind of sensation to Odette. Darko’s cock pushed itself gently into her slit until almost complete. Feeling comfortable at the new suroundings, the fuckery started for good

“Uhh… right from the start, you feel good, babe!”

“Ooohhh… thanks”

Odette’s soft moaning paced the businessman to go swift on his moves, gently pushing his dick into the blonde girl’s cunt. Like on those old porn movies, they quickly found their way to please each other.

“Uhhhhh! Yessssssssssss!”

“Ahhhhhh! Yeahhhhhh!”

Soon, Darko’s speed went faster, but still pacing himself to keep Odette’s hooked on his cock without pushing too hard. He guided himself through her ‘delightful noises’ to show his trade to his girlfriend.

“Ahhhhhh… yess…. Darko, don’t stop! Don’t stop! Ahhhhh… yessssssshh!”

The blonde girl moaned louder and louder while the black man pushed his rod inside her cunt. It wasn’t a sensation she was unknown to, but surely Darko was a different man. He was a man who knew what to do and how to do a woman. The kind of man she loved most.

“Uhhhhh! Yesssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Soon, the blonde French girl wanted to have her man onto her. She laid on her back and Darko topped the girl, returning to please her vagina with his large penis. And the moaning session returned.

“Ahhhhh! Take me Darko! Take me like a man should!”

Mesmerized with her lover’s skills, Odette scream words of naughtiness and delight while her boyfriend fucked her. Not forgetting that love must come between lust to bloom, the couple kissed each other with flaming passion while engaging themselves on sharing the intimacies that only people in love and lust can share.

“Uhhhhh! You’re so good, Odette! Ohhh yeahhh! You are hot!”

“You too, Darko… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss!”

The couple went on that position for time enough for them to do what they were intended to, with the African-American man showing the blonde how a man should take a woman and give her the pleasure she wants from him. Even if that brought sexual joy, they were ready for more.

“Do me in all ways! Please, Darko, do me!”

Other ways the couple found to do it were ones like the usual ‘cowgirl’, where Darko laid on the bed to Odette sit on him act like a deviant cowgirl, humping and wiggling her hips with his dick inside her again. Being on command was something that the blonde girl loved and she gave him all that he could handle.

“Ahhh! Odette! Uhhhhh! Yessss! Fuck!”

And so they did fucked, with Odette humping him as good she could, put his hard rod inside her young and dripping snatch, ready for an orgasm that only his man was able to give her.

“Ahhhhh! Yesss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Gooooooooooooood, is sooooooo gooood!”

Odette probably orgasmed not once while with Darko, as they tried all kinds of positions they knew. Of course she enjoyed in a amazing way the work her boyfriend did with her, putting his big black cock inside her pussy and sticking it the better way, giving her torrents of pleasure.

“Ahhhhhhhhh! Goooooooooood! I’m Cumming! Shit!”

But Odette wasn’t finished and she decided to have a last drop of Darko’s, giving him a nice combination of blowjob and handjob. The businessman moaned with Odette’s accurate work on his dick, sucking and stroking it for a big piece of manmilk.

“Ahhhh! Yes! That way, don’t stop”

The blonde Morocco-based girl didn’t take much to attain what she was looking for. After 15 minutes of alternating masturbation and cock-sucking, her lips found themselves covered in a torrent of cum streaming from Darko’s dick.

“Cummmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss! Cum on me, baby! Ahhh!”

It looked like it wouldn’t stop. Odette’s face, that was already ‘too white’, received a cum shower for the ages, and of course, a deserved one. She used her tongue to try to clean what she could from her face, much for her lover to admire.

“Uhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhh… awesome!”

“Darko, you are the best!” cheerfully said Odette, now laid beside her boyfriend.

“I told you I would take you to paradise!”, replied the black executive.

“I can’t wait to introduce you to my friends. They will love you”

“Are your friends are as hot as you are, Dette?”

“Oh, Darko…”, the blonde girl smiled after his comment. “Don’t you tell me you want to do my friends too?!”

“If they are as hot as you are… we can think about it”, replied Darko

“Maybe this weekend we can arrange a meeting and you might know them”

“Saturday is good for you?”

“So be it!”, Odette said before kissing Darko.

Comment

Something for your imagination

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter VI

“Meeting in the Halfway”, with Salvatore and Pirra (based on an unknown comic) and Peter (based on an erotic postcard)

TAGS: M/F, M/M/F, DP, anal, oral

Inside a bedroom, two men were sitting on the bed, talking about the life’ frivolities and stuff. The ‘youngest’, was a man at his early 40s, brown hair, named Peter. The ‘oldest’, nearly bald with white hair, was baptized Salvatore.

They seemed friends since long, talking a lot. But the reason they were there, Salvatore’s place, wasn’t just friendship between two male adults.

The reason was Pirra, Salvatore’s wife. The couple found Peter at the Internet, on a adult dating site. They were interested to spice up their relationship and decided to arrange a threesome with another guy. And Peter was the man enlisted with the ‘mission’ to fulfill their fantasy, first having contacts with Salvatore before being called to meet his wife, what he was intended to do that day.

Salvatore married Pirra not much after he divorced his first wife, Raquelle. Years his younger, the girl brought a new light to the old man, bringing back all that heat he missed at his first marriage. One of the things she brought up was the need to bring their relationship to new levels, try new stuff. And that took them to call other man to join them on bed.

“Is your wife going to come? I am anxious to know her”

“She is just getting ready for us. You know women…”

“I know, but all this wait is making me eager. I hope you ain’t fooling me, Salvatore”

“And why I would fool you? I am not one of those! I am serious with I do!”

While the men discussed, they heard steps coming close to the bedroom’s door. Almost immediately, they stopped talking and saw the door open and reveal, with a short blue skirt, Pirra.

“She… is… beautiful!”

The redhead was with her hair loose and a face that let some innocence flow, but they knew the only thing that she wanted was going dirty with her husband, and now, their partner.

“Sorry, sweetheart, but I took too much time on picking the right dress for the occasion… I wanted to use the best for our guest…”

“Peter, this is my wife, Pirra…”

“Nice to meet you, Pirra. I always imagined you are beautiful, but now my eyes make me see that you are beyond beautiful”

“Thanks! I am glad to meet you as well. You are exactly the way Salvatore described to me, but now I see he didn’t highlighted much your best features”

“I hope I can be more than the man he described you”

Peter quickly admired the redhead’s firm body, enhanced by her dress. Salvatore, on his turn, was very pleased the first hurdle, but there were more to come.

“Isn’t she beautiful, Peter?”

“Your wife…is gorgeous! I cannot believe a man like you could have such a wife like this!”

“I am not a very young or a wealthy man, but I am a man who surely know how to get a fine woman like her”

The guest was still mesmerized by Pirra’s looks, and then the lovely hubby decided to give a push on that.

“How about you give it a closer look, Peter?”

“Ah?”

“Would you like to touch my wife?”

“Well…yes…”

“Go ahead!”

Peter hesitated for a while before he gave in and his hands were at Pirra’s thighs. With timid moves, the brown-haired man felt the redhead’s skin, trying to not do something wrong. But the woman had her own thoughts about that.

“Don’t be shy. I don’t bite…”

Pirra’s words were able to ease the mood and make the guest bold to have his hands traveling around her thighs, then finding themselves under her dress and feeling her butt. The old man watched patiently the other man touching his wife, almost like it was a football game.

“His hands are magic, honey”

Peter did want to have more, but he felt at first tempted to not attract anger from her husband. But the nearly bald man smiled at him like a ‘go ahead’ move. Now full of confidence, the guest man decided to tackle the opportunity with full hands… and that what was really happening there.

Pirra moaned and whispered while the other man’s hands were all over the closeness of her intimacies. She was eager to see what kind of things that man could do with her womanhood and if her husband would love him to do those stuff with her.

“I amazed to see how hot is your wife, Salvatore”

“And you ain’t seen anything yet”

Almost like following instructions from her husband, Pirra lowered her body and unzipped Peter’s pants and took out from then his cock. It wasn’t something that amazing in size and thickness, but she wasn’t much the one who cared about these subjects.

“Would you like me to suck him, sweetheart?”

“This is why we are here”

The redhead knelt on the floor and took his cock inside her mouth. Salvatore set his eyes on his wife sucking a complete stranger’s dick off, producing inside him arousing images that were enough to make his ‘senior’ ready himself for the job.

“Ohhhh… Hmmm… That’s it! Suck me… ohh…”

Peter’s moaning showed the couple how he enjoyed that scene, that feel good kind of moment as her mouth went in and out his cock, tasting the material and giving the man delightful thoughts.

“Come on, Pirra! Suck him!”

The old man was already masturbating himself in front of them and enjoying the whole situation. His mouth salivated while Pirra got busy with the blowjob. Perhaps he was thinking in a way to join them for the lovemaking to start, but, so far, he wouldn’t ruin the show that early.

“Your wife… ohh… ahh…. is… ahh… amazing!”

“See, I told ya!”

Salvatore watched the scene for a while, but himself couldn’t be ‘relegated’ to jerking off with a better scene enfolding right on his face. Without asking Pirra (and if he asked, she would reject?), he went for butt and lifted her dress, exposing a butt only covered by a g-string, that he easily took it down.

Feeling that her husband was about to join, the redhead woman went hard at her sucking, soon feeling Salvatore’s rod going inside her pussy. Definitely, the threesome they were gunning begun.

“Hmmmm…Ahhhh… Uhhhhh…. Fuck!”

The redhead woman quickly started to get the joys of being sandwiched by the two men, whose rods filled her holes the way she liked. Despite Salvatore was the ‘late starter’ of the night, it didn’t mean there was lost fun for him.

The threesome went as it was designed for, a woman between two men, Salvatore fucking hard his wife while she tasted Peter’s. But the guest started to get other kinds of ideas.

“Would you mind if I wanted to change positions, Salvatore?”

“My wife’s mouth ain’t satisfying you?”

“Yes, she is. But I would like to get into one of holes”

Pirra got between the two men to voice her opinion.

“Peter, let me suck you for a while, and then you two can switch on me, right?”

Peter’s wishes were delayed for a while, but it didn’t mean he felt disappointed, since the redhead wife got hold of the situation, giving him a good bunch of pleasure with her mouth. For now, her husband was the one who had to fill her pussy with his man-stick.

After some minutes, they traded places and now Peter could feel his cock going inside the extremely moist pussy of the redhead, who got in her turn the honor to keep her husband’s cock awake with her mouth. The threesome was now on the bed, Pirra on all fours between her two lovers.

“Hmmm… that is good! So good! Fuck me, guys!”

Both fellas got their best on giving Pirra what she wished. For a man of his age, Salvatore had good stamina and his cock didn’t seemed to give up, and he was able to enjoy the fullest of his wife’s assets. Meanwhile, Peter, the youngest of the males, felt hooked every second for his lover. He was a man who knew many women, but someone like that redhead, it was the first time.

“You are so lucky, Salvatore! Man, your wife is the best fuck ever!”

Indeed he was lucky, so as Peter and Pirra on getting engaged on such threesome, with the redhead moaning while her husband and their lover used their organs to do her, filling her at both ends, the way a woman should be done, at least on their particular view.

“Uhhhhh Yeahhhh! Yeahhhh!”

But there was a certain hole that needed filling. And Salvatore and Peter were the ones who knew how they could do it. Pirra sit on Peter’s lap, with him sticking inside her cunt. Meanwhile, her beloved spouse got himself putting his cock inside her lovely asshole.

“Uhhh…that is so good! Ahhhhh! Fuck…”
              Double penetration was which the night needed, with both men doing what was most appropriated for the moment, which was doing both ‘rear end’ holes from Pirra. The redhead couldn’t know from where she was getting more pleased as both guys nailed her vigorously.

“Uhhhhh… Ahhhh…yesss! Uhhhh!”

Peter and Salvatore fucked simultaneously their girl, going in and out at almost the same second, tirelessy pounding their woman and hearing the pleasure noises coming from her throat. She was completely ‘hypnotized’ by those two dicks going on her like two pistons from a hi-tech car.

After a while, the two men changed positions and Peter was now getting inside Mrs.Pirra’s butt, what he desired so long. Salvatore went for her pussy, but that didn’t mean that the fun would stop. It was, in fact, about to begin.

“You two… oh.. fuck me…fuck me you two! Ahhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhh…. Yeahhhh!”

“Ohhhhh!”

The three lovers took hours on their love making, switching and trading places as long as they could, with the redhead sucking and fucking her guys in a rush that only could bring her to that single place.

“UHHHHHHHHHHH! Yessssssssss! I am so close! Yahhhhhhhhh!”

“I am so close... Ahhhh… I am going to… uhhhh… my God!”

“Ahhhhh…”

“CUM! I’m Cummming! Ahhhhh!”

It was surely a giant orgasm for Pirra, still nailed in her holes by the two guys, who didn’t stopped to fuck her while she came. Taken ablaze by that orgasm, the woman asked for more and more, trying to feel the pleasure no sexual being is able to escape the maximum she could.

“Uhhhhhhhh! Yess! Yes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck!”

Salvatore and Peter did what they should, by doing her until the ultimate pleasure ‘faded’. In return, Pirra decided to give them a treat, sucking both men’s cocks until they found the point where they couldn’t keep their steamy goo inside.

“Come on, boys. Cum for me, put your sperm in my body. Please, do it!”

Stroking and licking them, the redhead woman was able to make them peak and, soon, her body was covered with manmilk, tasting right from the ‘farm’. Both fellows loaded their lady with their best cum load they could find.
              “Ohhh…Yes… Ahhhhh!”

“Cumming! Yesss!”

“So, Peter, did you enjoyed my wife?”

“Your wife is great, Salvatore! You are a lucky fella!”

“I believe my husband is lucky to find a man like you for our first threesome, Peter”

“Thanks you two! I hope there will be a next time”

“Well, if you wish, maybe we can try it next week”

“I don’t know… if you bring that dress and that ass…”

“Would be lovely to try it again!”

“Yeah”

“Anyway, next week we can talk and see if we can find another time for that”

“Right. See ya, Peter!

THE END

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series - Chapter VII

“The Gentlemen’s Club Part I”, with Ernest Saillard (“from Aunt Pauline’s Secret”, Hugdebert), Charles Swann (from “Swann in Love”, Hugdebert) and James Hastington (from “Lady X’s Lust Captive”, Giovanni Degli Espoti)

TAGS: M/M, M/M/M, oral, anal, mast

“Well, gentlemen, how are supposed to do that?”, questioned James Hastington to his two friends, Ernest Saillard and Charles Swann, during a meeting of ‘Gentlemen’s Club”, a mens-only society, at Swann’s residence.

“Well, I never did such thing in my life nor had any turn-on for that kind of thing…” replied Ernest, a painter and artist.

The three men reunited for another meeting, where they shared their life, and mostly, their adventures with women. The trio was known for their extremely womanizing treats and for getting a very sizeable list of women they laid. It was a larger ‘club’, but some of their members often meet for friendly talk and tea.

But that Saturday afternoon wasn’t filled of bragging about the lots of ladies one encountered or sharing fantasies. That day, the three men found themselves engaged on trying to solve a puzzle: could they have the same desire as they have for ladies to another man?

“I don’t know why we are talking about that in first place?”, asked a semi-bothered Swann, trying to read a book and touching his chin, as being the intellectual he always was. “Just because of a dream from Hastington?”

The dream Charles alluded was brought public a month or two before that meeting. James never questioned his fond for women, being a man of position at British diplomacy. However, a dream where he had passionate sex with a guy made him question his sexuality and, also, bother his friend into joining him on a possible gay sex tryout.

“It wasn’t just a dream! It might be a sign from God!”

“I am aware that God is not much keen to send signs about men having sex with each other”, sarcastically commented Swann.

“Please, Charles…let a man dream… the only thing that bothers me is that James wants to carry both of us to his craziness”, replied Ernest.

“I am not crazy, you fools! You two are my best friends here at the club, the ones I can confide on sharing my deepest feelings and fantasies and must be the ones who can give me a help”, explained Hastington, trying to not get mad at the other two men.

“It’s just… we are not homosexuals, James. We like women”

“So as I! But, you two always say it’s good to experiment new stuff, don’t you?”, questioned the Briton. “And this is not something new to try?”
                “You must calm down, James”, said the painter, before sipping his tea. “You are talking with people that never had any kind of lure towards the same gender. For us, is not easy to deal with that”

“That’s the reason I wanted to meet you. My bloody head can’t stop thinking about that and I fear that I cannot be able to sleep with females until I realize what I am”

“So you want to have sex with us to see if you are gay not? That’s preposterous”, argued Swann.

“It’s not preposterous, Charles. You are men that I can trust and understand what I feel”

Hastington was truthful on his words. Even if they, at some point, stood away from any kind of male homosexuality, they were two of the most tolerant people at the club. They wouldn’t toss away someone because of that someone having (or attempting to) a different lifestyle. Ernest and Charles would understand better the reasons than any other guy, and they knew it very well.

“So, let’s stop talking! Are you two in or out, gentlemen?”

Swann and Saillard reunited themselves for a minute, as they were doubtful about being with another man. James watched the two Frenchmen talk, waiting for a position from his friends.

“Are you two going to take that long for a decision?”

They didn’t take that long for that decision, and what they decided was…

“Well, my dear friend, we might not be the most keen to fuck men, but for a good friend, we can do anything!”, answered Ernest.

“So, you agree to be the ones to take my ‘gay virginity’?”

“You will disturb us with your dreams, and then there is only one way to shut your mouth up”, replied Swann.

Already satisfied, Hastington grinned and hugged his two partners, almost crying. Embarrassed, Ernest and Charles looked at each other, like if they were saying that it couldn’t be a bad idea after all.

“Just a single thing before we can move on: how can we start this?”, asked the intellectual Frenchman.

“I think we should be nude for a start”, answered Ernest.

With some hesitation, but without other viable option at their hands, the trio soon freed themselves from their clothes, and could see their naked bodies closely for the first time. The men were somehow hairy and with a great shape, despite their ages, also indicating they were charming and refined.

“Allow me to say that this is the first time I look closely to another man’s body”, noticed Swann. “Now I notice that, underneath our clothes, we are very similar”

“Indeed, my dear Swann. Looks like we don’t have many differences between each other”, pointed Hastington.

Most of that similarity the shorthaired man noticed came from their penises. They had roughly the same size and almost equally thick. Being the ‘chick-magnets’ they were, Swann thought their success with women wasn’t just sheer luck.

“We are naked, but what now? Hastington don’t have any idea of how to start?”, questioned the nearly-bald artist.

“Let me think”, sighed the long-haired Briton, touching his flaccid penis. He thought some stimulation could give him an answer, but his mind couldn’t come up with a thought able to bring the blood to make him hard.

The only solution was to jump into action. He laid Swann on the bed, and without any kind of questioning, started to lick and suck the Frenchman’s cock, being guided only by his instincts and his fondness of getting blowjobs. Charles couldn’t do other thing that let his friend do the job.

“What are you doing?! Uhhhhhh…”

“I am doing what I did in my dream”

The long-haired man looked to stimulate Swann through oral action, and the results went better than expected. Within a small frame of time, the intellectual went from pure flaccidness to a mild erection, which only grew as his cock being swallowed by Hastington.

“Ohhhh… God!”

“Mmmmm… mmmmphhh!”

James felt the consequences from his acts too. As he sucked the Frenchman, he could feel his penis tingle and reveal itself as a hard organ, stimulated by something he never did in his life, being himself an oral master with the females. But not only were those two the ones to show some enjoyment through cock hardening.

Watching the scene in his front, Ernest suddenly felt his cock getting hard. The feeling was, somehow, strange, reminding he is the persona of a bohemian ladies’ man (Swann being one as well), with gorgeous women surrounding him and giving him all pleasure he could handle. Feeling his rod erect because of a gay blowjob wasn’t something he could predict or even wish. However, he pondered on how amusing that moment was.

“Bugger! I cannot believe! Could I be aroused by that? Why? Could I be a hidden bisexual?”

He couldn’t have much time to think, given his arousal increased while seeing Swann moaning with James’ diligent oral service. The long-haired Briton soon noticed Saillard pointing his genitalia closer to the scene, while starting to get himself off.

“Ernest… I knew you would fall for it. Give me your cock!”

The painter couldn’t resist and soon Hastington took turns on blowing both dicks. He did it almost by instinct, probably reminding the times where he and another man shared a lady and trying to imitate how a female sucked those rods.

“I can’t believe I will say that, but you know how to suck a cock”, said Ernest.

“He sucks better than many of my exes, you got to believe it”, added Charles.

James Hastington continued to show his dexterity on the matter by taking sometimes the two dicks inside his mouth together, and his lovers seemed to enjoy it. Maybe it could be the start of something good between the three.

“Ohhhh! Come on, Hastington! Suck me like a whore does!”

“Yesss! Suck it! Have my dick inside your mouth, you filthy slut!”

The ‘cursing’ only teased the Briton even more, making he go deep with the double blowjob. Seeing him do that to the other men, no one could believe that he as a first timer at gay sex.

“Your cocks are divine, gentlemen! I wonder if I can take one of you inside me…”, praised James.

“If you insist, my overseas friend”, replied Swann, while patting Hastington’s back.

But that only happened when the Englishman felt it was enough of sucking. Well, at least for Swann, who put Hastington on all fours and decided to use his tongue and fingers to explore his first male asshole. Meanwhile, Ernest offered his cock for a continuation of his fellatio arts.

“I thought you were more hairy, James. Do you shave your behind?”

“None of your business, Swann!”

The long-haired man might not like the bohemian’s remark, but it wasn’t a reason for them to engage into harsh discussions. The short-haired Frenchman quietly used his best weapons on his task to know his ‘target’ better. One and then two and even three fingers went inside Hastington’s ass, bringing the Briton to the well-known pleasure shivers and planting himself to a new territory.

“Uhhhh…Swann! Ahhhhh! Dear Christ!”

Patiently waiting for his turn, Ernest played with his dick in front of a horny Briton, beating his face with it before the long-haired had his turn on sucking. Now, almost nothing could stop then on discovering more joys of male homosexuality.

After licking and fingering his lover’s butt, Charles tried to stick his cock inside Hastington the sweetest possible, obviously not wishing to ruin his lover’s night. The Briton gave a loud ‘grunt’ with Swann’s welcomed intrusion, not that unpredictable for his first time at bottom in anal sex.

“God, Swann. Don’t hurt me!”

“I am not hurting you, and I won’t be pleased if I do it so, then please stop complaining and take it like a man!”

There were never such ‘ironic’ words as said by Swann. James feared that he couldn’t take the intellectual’s dick inside me, but the Frenchman knew how to a woman in the ass, and he applied the same techniques with Hastington. From that moment on, the awkwardness feeling by Ernest and Charles was totally forgotten. They finally admitted somehow that doing a man wasn’t that weird for them.

“Look how Hastington takes that dick, Swann! He takes it like a whore”, commented Saillard.

“And it seems to suck like one, am I right, Ernest?” replied Swann.

The two Frenchmen seemed to enjoy their ‘bitch’, who delighted himself with both cocks they offered to them and seeing him moan and getting the best from that threeway. To make themselves more used to it, they had some mental pictures of them doing their girlfriends.

“Ahhhh! Yess! More, gentlemen! More! Ahhhh!”

Charles Swann mostly gave into his excitement, going on James like he was doing one of his girls. Seeing how much his British lover liked his cock filling himself, he did the best he could to keep that going on.

“Damn hot rear yours, Hastington”

The long-haired man answered with moans, requests and questions on how Swann liked his butt. Some of those were muffed by Ernest’s cock going in and out his mouth, something that Hastington didn’t mind.

“Seeing you fuck Hastington now makes me more horny to bang his asshole, Swann”

“Could be your turn next. I have other ideas about our fellow Briton”

Swann eyed to have a sample of Hastington’s inside his mouth and told him he would suck his cock. The British sit on the bed, while the short-haired Frenchman took a look on James’ organ before licking the tip and, then, swallowing it.

“Swannnnnnnnnnnnn! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yess! Suck me!”
                Not wanting to be out of the party, Saillard decided he could have another kind of taste and had his first gay kiss, pretty much like he did with Pauline, his occasional lover. For them, something new and pleasurable.

“Ernest, you should shave your face more”

“I am more used to that looks, James. Just enjoy the moment and kiss me”

The kiss went longer and soon Hastington returned to have the painter’s cock inside his mouth, pretty much amusing Swann, who encouraged himself to give in on his blowjob, something he even could think it was repulsive to him perform it in a man, but now having second thoughts about that matter.

“Now I wonder why women love Hastington. His cock is delicious!”

“Sit on my cock and ride me Swann! I want to show you how it is done”

The Frenchman took a while on answering the Britishman’s request, engaged on tasting Hastington’s. When he finished his ‘turn’, the long-haired man accommodates himself in order to help Swann get filled. Slowly, Charles found James’ penis inside his ass.

“Oh, My Lord! Uhhhh!”

At first, the usual ‘pain’, but Swann overcame it when starting to ride Hastington. The Englishman used his hands to keep the short-haired’s balance and to avoid he ‘ran away’ from the meeting. Ernest watched it eagerly while James kept savouring the painter’s rod.

“Ohhh! Yeahhh! That is so great! I cannot believe! Ahhhhh!”, yelled a surprised Swann, almost baffled on how he felt being fucked by another man.

But the stream of sensations wouldn’t finish that soon. After taking some time with Hastington’s mouth, Saillard offered his cock to Swann, which his throat accepted without complaining, and the painter amazed himself with his fellow countrymate taste for getting bottomed.

“Holy crap, Swann. Looks like you are one of those prostitutes humping a cock”.

In truth, everything on that scene build only more need of one getting fucked by the other. Swann sucked Ernest with amazing skills, still getting to keep James’ cock inside his ass and going deeper. If the intellectual man felt himself astonished with that, what you could say to Saillard and Hastington?

“Come on, my dear Charles! Fuck it, my Bitch! That’s it! Ahhh!”

That bedroom was filled of lust and everyone wanted to have a piece of the action, and there was still Saillard’s time to have a cock inside himself. That turn came both men laid his back on the bed and Swann opened up his legs, sticking himself inside the painter. Meanwhile, Saillard kissed Hastington before he went to give a blowjob on the Briton.

“You fuck really great, Swann! Now I feel how women are proud to know you…”

“You will like to know I have more for you if you want”

While his lovers enjoyed his body, Ernest masturbated himself, thinking on how those men were hot and even the prospects of doing it again with men. He was totally straight; nonetheless he learned that other men could please him as well.

“Ahhhh! Come on, Swann! Tear my ass apart! Fill it with your hot dick!”

“You talk too much, sir… please, have a dick”

Neither man knew when they would stop it, all excited to keep the gay action rolling. They decided to try new positions, such this one where Hastington sit on top of Swann, who in his turn, sit on Saillard, almost simultaneously humping each other, pushing one to do the other above.

“Ahhhh! Yeahhhh! Uhhhhhh!”

The threesome tried lots and lots of things, as Ernest had his ‘revenge’ on Swann, fucking him in all fours while he sucked Hastington. They tried the ‘train’, double anals and even other kinds of positions they didn’t even had with their women. But the cost of all that was they needed to finish that.

“I think I am going to cum, gentlemen”

“Me too…”

“How about we cum together? Would be delightful to share my orgasm with two hot men like you”

The recommendation came from Hastington, the instigator of all that. The threesome lay down, with Hastington between Ernest and Charles, masturbating themselves. Actually, it didn’t take that much for the manmilk spill from their cocks.

“Ahhhh! I am cumming! My God!”

“Me too! Ohhhhh! My Lord!”

“Ahhhh! Yahhhhh!”

Saillard, Hastington and Swann soaked their naked bellies with sperm, closing out what it would be their first gay experience, even better than they thought.

“Did you two enjoyed that?”, asked James.

“It was definitely… new. A little bit different from what I usually do, but I enjoyed”, answered Ernest.

“I hate to admit that I loved it. You two know how to fuck”, added Charles.

“Thanks. Myself I thought it would be difficulty, however it seemed that I was like a veteran”

“That was great… but what we are going to do now? We are naked and cum-soaked here”, questioned the painter.

“We could enjoy ourselves for a while. You know, talking about what we did and also about women”

“I think you are on, James. This whole sex thing kept me tired and my head is bugging me about if we might do it a next time”, pointed Saillard.

“I don’t know. We, we do enjoy women, but I guess we could engage in quality time with each other sometimes”, said Swann. “Anyone agrees with my suggestion?”

“If it’s for fucking your marvelous ass, I am always ready, Charles”

“Me too!”

The three men laughed before kissing each other and resting for a while, thinking on what things their threesome would bring to them next. And, of course, if they would have guts to inform their ladies about that new experience they lived...

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series - Chapter VIII

“Bi Follies”, with Vic (OC), Darko (OC) and Angie (from ‘Angie’ series, Chris)

TAGS: M/M/F, male bi, oral, anal, male bi, facial, bukkake

“So, when is your friend coming over?” asked an anxious Darko to his friend Victor.

“Relax, dude. She will be here soon”, replied Victor.

They were anxious for Angie, an old flame of Victor’s. The girl was supposed to meet the Brazilian for a ‘playdate’ at his mansion and he found an opportunity to call his good friend Darko and make it a traditional threesome. The two were at Victor’s bed, lying down and waiting for their lady to come.

“I hope your friend is hot like the pictures you sent to me”

“She is! Stop being so distrustful, man!”

The two men were in the verge of a heated argument until the intercom buzzed at Victor’s bedroom and one of the employees made an announcement through it.

“Master, there is a girl that wants to meet you”

“Yeah, right, George. Tell her to go to my bedroom”

Vic smiled in anxiety feeling that his guest was finally there. Both men tried to be in a neat position so Angie could see their best features without much effort and they could make her be between them.

“Waiting for me inside your bedroom, how typical of you!”, a female voice said before the door opened and a brunette appearing from it, sporting more or less of a pixie haircut, but with more voluminous hair and a black tight one piece dress which barely covered her derriere.

“Please, Angie. Don’t be such a nuisance and come over. Mi casa, su casa”, said Vic as the girl walked to where the home owner and his guest were.

“You know I am not a nuisance and sorry if I came late, but I had to help my boss with his recovery”

“Not at all, baby! Well, enough with crap… this is my good friend Darko. Darko, this is Angie!”

“Pleased to meet you, Angie”, said the African-American with a cheerful yet wicked smile.

“The pleasure is mine… you are really beautiful. Vic told me a lot about you”

“And you don’t even imagine how Victor spent the days talking about you, and now I see he was totally right…”
                  “What can I say? I cause that impression with the people I meet”, replied Angie, almost blushing.

“Angie is a private nurse to one of my neighbors”, explained the Brazilian. “I met her through an acquaintance of ours and right from the start we caught liking for each other”

“Victor is a good friend of mine, and furthermore, a great lover”

“You are the kind of people Vic likes, but which kind of people he doesn’t like”, commented Darko, producing laughter among the three.

“That was clever, Darko… but anyways, liked what you see?”

“I loved!”

The brunette nurse blushed while both men praised her looks, but they aimed to praise other parts of her body. Victor touched her waist and caressed her thigh, only for Angie smile in anticipation of what those guys could do it next.

“Can you turn around please, Angie?”

“With pleasure”, answered the nurse before showing her behind for both men. Darko instantaneously fell in love with her butt, the kind of ass he liked, juicy and pleasurable to touch. The hook was so clear that his hands twitched of arousal, wanting to touch it.

“Liked her butt, dude?”

“Her butt is… amazing! Fits my number… pardon, but I could touch it, please?”

“Go ahead. I don’t have anything to worry about anymore”

The black man tried to hesitate, but the imminent horniness pushed him to have his hands on the brunette’s ass. Right on the spot, he felt aroused by the bends of her rear end and quickly found the place cozy.

“You are fantastic, Angie. How did you got a butt like this?”

“I like to keep my body, plus several good lovers that appreciate my body”, answered Angie.

Darko got himself so hooked for the brunette’s butt that Victor couldn’t resist and his hands also found residence on her rear. The two men touched, squeezed and even slapped it, only to make the girl blush with the attention given.

“Vic, I must admit that you really found a quite nice gal…”, commented Darko.

“I told you. I always find hot girls. Always”, replied Victor.

The ‘butt-feeling’ session lasted for some minutes until the nurse decided she needed to do other fun stuff with the men duo.

“Let’s not rush things. Let me come between you two so we can properly begin the party”

“As you wish…”

The brunette crawled onto the bed and between Darko and Victor. Without much ado, their clothes quickly fell on the floor and Angie was being worshiped by her lovers, wih Victor kissing her and Darko delighting himself with her neck.

“That is so good… uhhhhh…”

Her neck shivered with the black male’s gentle tongue and lips whispering sexy words. The brunette nurse could feel Darko’s cock rub against her thigh, getting full of blood and thus hardening. Meanwhile, she enjoyed Victor’s caresses while both exchanged kisses.

“So, you said Darko is your friend…”

“Well, sometimes he is more than a friend…”

“More than a friend? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You will know very soon, babe…”

Victor didn’t explained his friendship with Darko at that moment, but there was no reason for that, as Angie now exchanged passionate kisses with the African-American, while Victor sucked one of her boobs. The things were getting hot inside that bedroom…

“Is she a good kisser?”, asked Vic to his friend.

“Definitely yes”, Darko answered.

The sexy foreplay got heated while both men used their mouths to suck the brunette’s nipples. Angie quickly let the early moans get out of her throating, feeling how the guys pleased her breasts with their oral skills.

“Please keep sucking my nipples… ohhhh… that is great…”

Angie noticed both men finally reached the peak of their respective hard-ons and she gunned for the next episode, but the nurse decided to let her lovers extract some moans more from her nipples.

“Fuck… yeah… your tongues, gentlemen… shit… ahhhhhh”

Soon, the nurse that both men’s dicks inside her mouth. The brunette took turns to suck her lovers, but something interesting happened above her head, which turned the party into something totally different.

Victor and Darko kissed each other as Angie used her blowjob skills on them. Without saying a single word, she learned what Vic meant with being more than friends with him. For the nurse, male bisexuality wasn’t odd and she heard he had a thing for both genders, but now, being in such situation was new. And exciting.

“So, he likes men too. Well, maybe we can do something really kinky today!”

To increase the sexual flavor, she sucked both cocks at the same time, rubbing the tips to create something interesting. The men moaned with the rubbing, but they were more interested with her swallowing their cocks.

“Ahhhh Yesss… she is awesome! Angie is a great cocksucker!”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, Darko fella”

Victor lowered himself as quickly as he said that and joined Angie on the cock sucking. The brunette nurse’s eyes went wide when she saw her friend help with to tame the black man’s dick, and even more when she saw the Brazilian was an excellent cock sucker, licking and taking the ebony organ inside his mouth. Soon, the couple gave Darko all he could orally handle.

“Uhhhh… suck my cock, babies… do you like that, huh? Like my black dick in your mouths, don’t you, my sluts…”

“Hmmm… slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrp…”

The American man liked to be sucked by both genders and asked for more, which Victor and Angela gave without any concern. They licked and kissed both sides of the pole and delighted themselves with that.

“You like his black hot cock, huh Victor?”

“I like your dirty pussy too, darling…”

Darko’s cock ached for sex and he picked Victor as the first to get it. He, with the brunette’s aid, put Victor in all fours and the Brazilian got her pussy at his eyesight, and he didn’t wasted anytime putting his tongue at work.

“Ahhhhh… mon dieu! Victor, your tongue…”

Angie moaned with the South American’s gentle massage, he being a pro into giving women what they wanted. Darko, at his turn, played with Victor’s bungle, smiling when he screamt with his fingers and tongue enjoying his manhole and getting him warmed up for the sex.

“This is going to be the best threesome ever!”, said the African-American.
                  “Indeed”, replied Victor.

When Darko felt his friend was ready for some bottoming, his black dick went into that ass without much asking. The house owner screamed loud when Darko started to fuck him, getting to feel the action happening back doors.

“Ooooohhh… yeahhhh… Ah, fuck me Darko! Fuck me, delicious!”

Darko’s dick was bigger like any black cock is and Victor knew how to take it very well. He fucked him slowly, hearing the pleasure screams the Brazilian let his mouth say. But, meanwhile, Angie wanted him to give head again to her.

“I think you should shut up for a while!”

She made his face buried onto her crotch again and the Brazilian delighted himself with her tasty and juicy cunt. He had the best of the both worlds as he was nearly merciless pounded by Darko.

“Ohhhh… fuck me Darko! Fuck me! Yeah! Let me lick that pussy! Ohhh!”

While the black male loved to pound his friend, Angie wanted to get a pole inside her pussy. She convinced them to change positions and, after a few minutes at the original position, they switch, with the nurse sitting at Victor’s dick and having Darko at her mouth.

“I want to taste you both ends, gentlemen…”

And indeed Angie tasted men from both ends. Victor accommodated himself at the brunette’s pussy, going hard inside her. Meanwhile, she delighted with the hot taste of black cock coming from Darko getting his inside her mouth.

“Uhhhhh…. Yeahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh… suck that cock, babe…. Suck!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The nurse wiggled her butt while Vic pounded her hot pussy, trying to not leave Darko behind. The threesome was getting into levels that the lady and the gentlemen targeted in pleasure scales.

“Keep fucking me, guys! Uh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssss!”

They opted later for other positions, like one with Darko sucking Victor’s cock as he screwed Angie’s hot cunny. The situation seemed awkward, with the Brazilian standing up and Darko kneeling to suck him and Angie probably in some kind of all-fours position, but the trio enjoyed, and that was enough for them.

“Suck my dick while you plow Angie, Darko honey…”

“Fuck! After a white cock, a black cock! Am I in the heaven?!”

At the ‘real Heaven’ she wasn’t, but if she could call it part of the Paradise, she could. Being filled by two real men, pretty different from her boss and his friends, was everything she wished that afternoon.

“This scene is so delicious… I would never wonder inviting you here would lead to this, Angie”, pointed Victor.

“Of course you knew, but between bi stuff? This is too much!”, said Angie.

“Sorry, milady. But there is more!”, intervened Darko.

The two continued to fuck that way until Victor suggested they would finish up with a ‘sandwich’. Victor sat on bed and Darko filled his ass with his dick. Meanwhile, Angie filled her pussy with the black man’s cock. As they all were ready, the fuckery returned.

“Ohhhhh…. Yeahhh… Darko… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

“Damn! You Two! Motherfuckers!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssss! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuckery fuck!”

At the begin it was difficult due to balance and weight issues, but quickly the threesome found its pace and the ‘train’ took off the station, with the two dicks pumping hard the holes they were supposed to. It wasn’t simultaneous action, but they ensured they could dictate a rhythm to avoid any trouble during the sex.

The thing was so intense that Angie couldn’t resist and had her orgasm through that position, moaning and squealing while Darko’s cock rammed itself inside her intimacies and made sure the pleasures she felt were louder as well.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“I’M FUCKING CUMMING! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCKING FUCK!””

Her men were close to their cumming point as well, feeling that wave of ultimate pleasure approach their dicks and minds. Darko felt it was time to finish that threesome in the best way possible.

“Let’s soak her face with our cum, Victor!”

“Faster or I will soak your ass with my cum!”

They left the train and Angie knelt in front of her men, sucking and helping them to masturbate. It didn’t took much longer for her face be showered with the finest specimen of manmilk.

“Yessssssssss! I’m cummming! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Me too! Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The brunette nurse swallowed some of the material, while the rest or she licked or stuck in the face. She removed with her mouth some of the remains coming from their dicks. At the end, the trio was exhausted but satisfied.

“Victor, your friend is an awesome fuck! Sorry for not trusting you”, said Darko.

“You don’t need to apologize. All you should do is thank God for the awesome fuck we had!”, replied Victor.

“Boys, you two fuck great! I think I never had a threesome with men like that…”, commented Angie.

“And it’s only the beginning. How about we take a shower and rest before we get into a second round?” suggested the home owner.

“I hope this second round I can get the opportunity to plow two hot asses like yours”, pointed the African-American.

“So do I!”, added the Brazilian.

“If you two can work together at my holes, we are totally game!”

“Agreed!”

The trio kissed each other before they headed into shower…

THE END (of this Chapter

Comment

Time to love some really busty lesbians...

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter IX

“It’s for the Chest”, with Micky and Charlene (from Treasure Chests 01, Art Wetherell)

TAGS: F/F, oral, big breasts, 69, toy, strapon

This story is about two busty women. Two busty women who are friends with each other.

Well… they are friends, but they are more than that. Much more than a simple friendship.

Micki is a long-haired blonde woman who works at a construction supply firm, along with a short-haired brunette named Charlene. The two were friends from old times and were inseparable. So much they decided, together, to take part-time jobs in modelling. Lingerie and nude modeling to be precise

They were much close, but there was a subject that brought them as closer as anything

That subject is sex.

Micki and Charlene shared their experiences to each other like they were talking about their hair or anything. There wasn’t any single date one had that didn’t become the subject of next day’s water cooler talk. They were so open they didn’t hid the most lascivious details from the other, leaving an exciting climate every time they talked about that.

However, talking wasn’t enough for both. What they really liked is to do it and being big-breasted ladies, find guys wasn’t such hard task. Almost every guy they met quickly fell by their looks and charms and the only place they knew they could go was the bed or anywhere else they could have sex. They often resorted to group sex tactics, mostly taking together the same guy for a threesome.

But and if no man could be available to please them? Where they could get some nookie?

Well, this is what our story is going to answer you…

A Saturday, Micki planned to have a date to a guy she met during one of her job tasks, Randy. He was a 30-plus guy, with beard and not so long golden hair. A man whose kind touched perfectly inside the blonde girl’s feelings and that could be her boy for the weekend.

Charlene, instead, was busy with photo editing and couldn’t have a date, but she waited for the details the next day. However, Micki didn’t brought good news from the aforementioned date by Sunday.

“Hey, Micki! I was waiting for you! Please, tell me everything about last night”

“Sorry, Charlene, but there isn’t anything to speak about it?”
                    “What happened? Did he stood up with you?”, asked the brunette

“No, he didn’t”, said Micki before entering Charlene’s home. “Even worse…”

“Even worse? What could be worse than being stood up by a guy?”

“It’s…”, Micki sat on the couch followed by Charlene by her side. “I don’t know what to tell or how…”

“I think you should tell me first how your date was. Did he screwed up?”, questioned Charlene.

“No, he didn’t. Randy and I enjoyed a lot, we ate at a Mexican restaurant, went bowling, drank and then we got home and…” explained the long-haired busty.

“And?”

“We were there, kissing each other and going at it, really excited for that. But, after we were on the bed, he…”

“Don’t leave me curious, Micki!”

Micki took a deep breath before telling the reason of her disappointment.

“He… failed!”

“Failed!? Really? He couldn’t…” said a very surprised Charlene.

“Yeah! He couldn’t get hard! He didn’t got hard! That fucking dick was totally flaccid!”, the busty blonde sighed with major disappointment.

“But how!? I thought he was so much into you and stuff.”

“He was, but I don’t know what happened, he just couldn’t get up! Believe me; I tried my best to make his cock rise, but nothing…”

“Oh, fuck… and he didn’t get hard not even a little?” the short-haired brunette touched herself with her BFF’s sexual distress.

“No, not even a single inch. Believe me, Charlene, I think I tried everything I had in my trick book and not”

“Poor little… you must be disappointed for your date not being great, Micki”

“Don’t worry, Charlene. I think it was the rush of the first date, just that. And, anyway, I think my hook into sleeping with Randy was bigger than his”, commented Micki.

“You shouldn’t get so frustrated about that”, the brunette tried to cheer your buddy. “You know how it is”

“I know, but I was counting to have a hot night with Randy. I should be here, talking with you about the great sex we just had and not talking about his non-hard cock”

“Well, I think you should relax. There will be another dates between you two and I am sure by there you and Randy will get that sex”

“Sorry. Char, but I am not thinking about that now. I am so frustrated and my sexual energy is so held up that I think I am going to explode”, said Micki, only to something spark inside Charlene’s mind.

“I think I can help you with your little problem”

“And how? Will you make Randy get hard for me?”

“No, but I think you know how I can put a smile in your lips”

It didn’t take a second that Charlene said that and her hand landed at Micki’s thigh. The blonde woman quickly noticed her best friend’s intentions by noticing how her hands rubbed her skin and the smile she had on her face.

“Charlene! You will never change!”

“For my best friend and lover, I won’t change at all!”

“Only you to help me when my libido disappoints me. I don’t know what I could do without you”, Micki said as her expression slightly turned from sadness from a yet restrained smile.

“I am your friend and that’s what friends do”

“Charlene…”

Micki and Charlene weren’t just best friends, but longtime lesbian lovers. The busty couple always found time to do each other, especially when one needed a woman’s touch after frustrations or just because they were hot for each other.

And that moment became a mix of both moments as Micki quickly kissed her friend, who just gave into her excitement. The two women just knew how to make their lips and tongues play with each other’s, like one of those kisses from porn movies…

“Micki!”

“Charlene!”

The big boobed brunette laid Micki on top of her while they kissed, their thighs rubbing against each other and already feeling the incoming wetness from their pussies. She was getting close to achieve her goal.

“Oh, Charlene! You know how to make your friends happy!”
                    “I know how to make you happy, Micki. Now, let’s not lose any time and cure your frustration down there”

Charlene removed Micki’s cotton shirt and bra, letting her massive boobs free. Sitting her friend again on the couch, but with her back against a cushion, the brunette’s mouth got her task to suck the blonde’s knockers.

“Let’s first taste those boobies of yours, honey”

Micki moaned with her friend and lover’s early nipple sucking. Charlene’s mouth first circled her tongue around the blonde’s nipples and then, like a hungry kid, did her job to taste those beauties and seeing first results with that licking.

“Suck my boobies, Charlene. You know how I like it… ohh… ahhh….”

“Micks, your boobs rock! Hmmmm….”

The short-haired girl enjoyed her friend’s boobs and made the blonde girl feel the pleasure getting intense inside her panties. Soon, Micki would forget the constraints from her last date and surrender to the delights of girl-girl love.

“Ohhhh… uhhhhh… suck it good, suck it hot! Uhhhh!”

Charlene sucked Micki for a while, but she wanted a piece of pleasure as well, therefore she had an idea to spice up the things between them.

“Want to suck my tits while I suck yours, Micki?”

“Sure, but how can we do that?”

“I know a way to”

The busty shorthaired told the blonde to take off her top and lay on the couch. Above her, Charlene was into a 69 position. But it wasn’t the traditional sixty-niner, but what some people define as a ‘breast 69’, with Charlene’s face at Micki’s boobs and vice-versa. As they were properly positioned, their boobs became part of the action again.

“Suck your delicious boobs as you suck mine looks really tempting, Charlene”

“Remember, all to help a friend in need…”

And like that they tasted each other’s nipples, sucking and using their tongues to play with the swollen teats, increasing the pace of how the two quickly engage into their already regular lesbian relationships. Talking for Micki, it didn’t looked like she had been through a problem of sexual order with her male date hours early.

“Micki! Ahuhhhhh!”

“Oh, Charlene… hmmmmmm!”

The two girls had fun sucking each other’s tits, taking it to where they wanted to take. Charlene kept her paced moves at Micki’s boobs and the blonde replicated her lover’s at the brunette’s nipples. Almost like they were teacher and student.

“Hmmmm… ohhhhh… Uhhhh….”

Despite being fun doing her breasts, Charlene eyed other locations to make her fun. While licking her friend’s nipples, she noticed though the blonde’s skirt, a small patch of wetness at her panties.

“I think we should do something else now”

“What, Charlene?”

“Well, want me to lick you down there?”

“That would be great!”

After a few more minutes of breast 69, they undone the position and tried other stuff. Then, there was Micki with her back against the cushion and Charlene doing some good work with her fingers going inside her moist vagina.

“Uhhhh! Ahhhh! Charlene! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Micki, you look so delicious! Your pussy is so inviting!”

But the brunette’s fingers weren’t alone on that. Soon, the shorthaired woman brought her mouth to join the sexual caresses. After a few minutes, the fingers withdrew the scene and just her tongue remained to lick and taste Micki’s.

“I love when you get to lick my pussy good, Charlene”

“Isn’t what lesbian lovers do, Micki?”

They both enjoyed the delights of cunnilingus, now the busty blonde getting all what she could handle from her lover. Charlene mastered the tongue skills needed to give pleasure to another woman, and Micki surely loved how her friend moaned with that.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Eat my pussy! Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!”

“Hmmmmm… slurrrrrrrrrp! Hmmmmmm!”

The brunette gave the sexual gratification Micki wanted, but she felt she was being somehow neglected and she deserved pleasure as well. After doing her job with the blonde, it was her turn to get tonguing as well.

“Come here and show me what you got, baby girl…”

Micki pretty much showed she completely was over Randy and her face ‘glued’ to Charlene’s pussy. Pretty much like the short-haired girl did earlier to her, the blonde put her skills to the proof and licked Charlene, right away making those pleasure noises.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssss! Mickyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

Charlene felt proud while Micki ate her cunt, being the one who suggested some minutes of lesbian sex to cure her frustration to not be able to do the guy she was supposed to date. It wasn’t the first time that happened nor could be the last. Anyway, every time they did it with each other, there was always something to spice up the weather and contribute with the rising lust.

“Seems you are better now!”

“With a minx like you, who could not feel better?”

Micki’s tongue did their best playing with Charlene’s clitoris and labia, tasting and proving the brunette’s juices Her frustration was pretty much overcome and thanks to her best friend, the one who always stood by her side when anything, good or bad, happened to her. Now, the only thing she needed was to taste her pussy.

”Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

But it wasn’t just yet. Charlene got another better idea to raise even more Micki’s mood that Sunday.

“Ok, stop licking. Let me go to my room. Wait just here”

“For what?”

“You will know it in a minute or two”

The short-haired girl came back quickly with a strap-on dildo, a rubber one with a black ‘cock’ and white strap. Not much fancy, but it was Charlene’s darling.

“What are you going to do with that?”

“You didn’t say you wanted it with a man? I am not one, but I am sure I can show some skills”

Micki smiled to Charlene as the brunette ordered her friend to be in all fours. Soon, she slid the toy inside the blonde’s pussy and the works begun, first slow and paced, but not for long.

“Ahhhh… fuck me, For God’s sake, fuck me!”

Obviously Charlene wasn’t a guy, but Micki couldn’t complain about that or even think about that. The brunette liked what she was doing and got to fuck like a ‘real man’, going deep and hard into her friend as the blonde girl moaned and scream for more and more.
                    “Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Micki liked what she got and even wanted to try a few positions, like riding the fake dick as her back faced Charlene’s face and even with the brunette lying on top of her. It was everything that she deserved, but there was something more.

“After that, we are going to finish it together, like real friends!”

“Ditto!”

The short-haired girl fucked her lover the best they could, but she wasn’t to finish that action only by a strap-on. The end was with a good old 69, the real one where women lick each other.

“Hmmmm… ohhh…

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

With their mouths, they pleased each other until they reached, almost together and in unison, to the desired orgasm…

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My Gooooooooooooooooooooood!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

A few days later, Micki got this text at her cellphone.

“MICKS. VIC AND US NEXT SAT, 9, HIS HOME. BE THERE. XOXO. CHARLENE”

What this has to do with the whole story? Maybe in another story…

THE END (of this chapter).

Comment

FFM threeway ahoy!

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter X

“Madame Calls Her Friend”, with Vic (OC), Madame and Ingeborg (from ‘The Divine’, Stramaglia)

TAGS: M/F/F, oral, anal

The door opened and then Vic and Madame walked into her house, apparently sharing a quite pleasant chat if noticed how loud they talked to each other and laughing at almost every second of it. As soon as they went in, Ingeborg, the loyal secretary and Madame’s partner came from the living room to see the lovebirds arrive.

Madame and Vic went to see a play, produced by a good friend of hers. She wanted to enjoy that opportunity to make her lover get knowledge of her world as a singer and actress and what he had to deal while she was away with her plays and concerts.

“It seems the play was far from bad, I imagine”

“The play? Well, it wasn’t bad, Inge. But me and Vic didn’t care about it, right?” commented Madame.

“I think I didn’t pay attention to anything at the stage, given how your friend is close to a man”, Vic remarked, sparking a wicked smile from Inge and a censure look from Madame.

“Always you, Madame!”

“I don’t care, Inge”, said the brunette as she removed her coat and put where it belonged. “I am what I am and I won’t change at this point of my life”

“And no one of us wants you to change, right Inge?”, added Vic.

“Why I would like to change the person that I care the most in the whole, sir?”

Vic also removed his coat and went to the living room, where the couple spent some time chatting, with Inge’s eyes spying at both of them. Always worried about Madame, the blonde always had an excellent opinion about her neighbor, specially when talking about his adventures with ladies.

“Look those two! They seem like two teenagers after a state fair party…”, she thought looking at how they smiled while talking with each other.

She didn’t knew much about what about Madame and Vic were talking, but knew that was something ‘serious’ as they shared a kiss between the chatting and even noticed her being there, apparently doing a remark about it. When both were about to leave the room, she stood at her place, waiting to see the next chapter of their date.

“About to leave that soon?”, the blonde secretary questioned.

“Don’t be silly, Inge! We are going upstairs!”

“Oh, really… good luck then to the lovebirds”, Inge waved to them.

“You don’t need to wish us good luck, Inge. You can come with us if you want”, suggested Vic only to make her mind puzzled.

“Are you asking me to engage in a threesome with you two?”

“Yes, he is”, nodded Madame. “In fact, I proposed that to him and Vic agreed”

“Well, I kinda like the idea… you two are really hot and Vic deserves to know how we are good together on bed”, said Ingeborg.

“That’s why we had the idea…”

After a short deliberation, Inge decided to do the only thing she wanted: join Madame and Vic in sex. Both women wrapped her arms around the South American gentleman and went to Madame’s chambers.

Once at Madame’s bedroom, Vic suggested if Madame and Inge could show a small sample of how they liked each other. That sample happened through a small, brief and passionate French kiss, which only contributed to make both women horny for each other. Vic just watched it at first, but soon joined the action, kissing the brunette’s neck and licking that spot.

“I always loved women who knew other women so well”, stated the Brazilian.

“What a coincidence! So do I!” replied Madame.

Past that stage, the kisses where everywhere they could, with both girls pleasing each other’s mouths and their man. Soon, the trio surrendered their clothes way, and the ladies noticing his mildly hard cock.

“I think you two need to do something about it”

Ingeborg and Madame smiled to him as they started to masturbate him in an odd kind of ‘teamwork’. They used her hands to keep his cock somehow in the way to a full erection, which worked for a while.

“Ohh… you girls… ahhhh…”

It didn’t take longer for both ladies to use their mouths to please their lover. Starting with kisses and tongue baths at the tip, sooner their mouths worked at full motion sucking and sharing to each other the Brazilian’s dick, often leaving it for other places like his crotch and belly and even upstairs again.

“Madame! He has a delicious cock! Hmmmmm!”

“I told you would like him, Inge!”
                      The two women enjoyed tasting his penis, with all the licking; kissing and sucking they knew they could give to a man like Vic. They delightfully watched their man moan with every touch at his rod.

“Suck my cock deliciously, girls! Ahhhh! Yeah, that’s it! Ahhhh!”

Ingeborg left the sucking part to her boss while she went downstairs, licking and kissing his balls, enjoying to taste Vic’s sack and listening his pleasure noises. The oral action was intense inside that room…

“I would suck your cock for an entire lifetime, Vic honey!”

“Me too! I never knew he was such a hunk, Madame!”

“And you will learn more about him, Inge!”

Madame and Ingeborg sucked Vic the enough to warm him up for the main feature. The opera singer laid him on bed, where she could see his ‘soldier’ at full action mode, and sit on him, filling her dampen pussy with cock. Inge went to the other end, sitting at Vic’s face, having her boss directly at her eyesight.

With all on their marks, the threesome could go on, with Madame riding Vic’s dick and Inge having her first dabbles with his tongue at her snatch. The sensual seduction was about to take part of the action inside Madame’s bedroom.

“Ahhhh…. Yeahhhh… that’s so good!”

“Uhhhh… Ahhh… lick my pussy… yeah, go on…”

Vic delighted himself with his girlfriend having himself inside her genitalia and with a pussy for him to clean with the mouth. The moaning was the codeword he knew to keep his job going on the way the bi ladies couple demanded.

“Damn, you two are so… ahh… My God! Ride that dick! Ohhhh!”

Madame wickedly grinned hearing Vic’s answering on how she treated his cock, but her smiles were aiming for Ingeborg. Her venerable secretary and lover showed to love Vic’s requested intrusions at her pussy and watching Inge getting pleased turned Madame on even more than anything, or almost.

“Inge, you look so hot when someone is doing you…”

“And so do you, Madame!”

Without any further exchange of words, the two ladies again kissed each other, but now driven more for lust and passion than anything else. Vic’s pleasure giving actions made them feel like the times that just were the two of them, two women needing to give each other pleasure through lesbian sex. As they kissed, they moaned and said their names loud to show how much they loved each other.

“Ahhhhh! Madame! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Inge! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!”

They kept that configuration for a while, with Madame still lusting to hump her lover and Inge getting joyful feelings with a male giving her oral, and with a lesbian kissing scene to spice up things. However…

“Want to change positions, Madame? I want to feel someone else’s tongue on me!”

“Why not? And I guess Vic’s tired of us having our weight on his body…”

Vic didn’t mind to answer that nor wished to do so. He quickly agreed to change the position and the threeway engaged itself with the millionaire having Madame in all fours and Inge opening her legs right in front of her boss. When he noticed Madame was about to place her head between the blonde’s legs, it was his time to join the party.

Almost at the same time, Vic had his dick again plowing Madame while the opera singer gave Ingeborg her initial oral treating. Moaning and pleasure screams returned to the table (I mean, the bed) as naturally, the fucking session continued.

“Ahhhh… Madame, your tongue is divine! It’s heavenly!”

“You two… I love you two! Vic and Inge, I love you always and forever!”

“Ohhh yes! Me too! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Madame gave her secretary perhaps the best so far pussylicking Inge had. She knew where the blonde woman had her most sensitive spots and worked them to make her moan the loudest she could. With an occasional help of a finger, she knew where her tongue had to be to please Ingeborg.

The lesbian thing helped, on the other hand, to make Vic as horny as he could. As a lover of all things Sapphic, see two women show how much they liked each other was something had helped him to keep himself focused on screwing Madame. And, boy, how he screwed her…

“I never thought you were so delicious like that, Madame!”

“I knew you would like to have Inge with us, honey…”

It was so intense the threesome and how they were going deep into it turned things into a better tide inside that bedroom. Madame tasted all what she could from Inge’s pussy, making her blonde lover moan. Meanwhile, Vic used part of his best energies to bang Madame’s cunt, feeling his dick getting ‘sucked’ by it while giving her a good fuck.

“Madame! Ahhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So hot to fuck you! Ahhh!”

The hot threesome lasted like that for a while. Then, Inge suggested that she should be the one to get Vic inside her, even if the blonde secretary wasn’t the major fan of having sex with a guy. Then Madame arranged a position for them to do it, with Ingeborg lying on the bed and Victor wrapping her legs around his body, while his dick went into her tender pussy.

“Is this good, Inge?”

“Oh, yeah… Yeah… please, sir, let it go all inside… please, I want it!”

Without much to say about it, Victor slid his cock past Inge’s pussy and gently started to engage himself into the coitus. The blonde secretary quickly forgot her past troubles about the male genitalia and moaned with his first thrusts.

“Yeahhh! Ahhhh! Come on! Fuck me, Vic! Fuck me!”

Madame watched with pride and lust how her boyfriend had his early fuckery with her precious lover. At first, she restrained herself to see the faces of pleasure at Ingeborg’s face, but a woman like her isn’t just for seeing others having fun and she not having a piece of it. And a request from Inge brought her back to the ‘game’.

“Please, Madame, let me taste your delicious flower. I need to taste you, now!”

Without a second of hesitation, Madame jumped herself to fix her crotch above Inge’s head. When her pussy was at a close distance from her lover’s mouth, she received her first oral caresses.

“Inge… oh… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss!”

The brunette watched how Ingeborg adjusted her face to keep her mouth at the right distance for her mouth to work. Meanwhile, Vic kept his job of doing the blonde woman, watching Madame’s reactions while being pussy eaten by her loyal secretary.

“Have I said that you look pretty when you moan like that?”

“You know that is so good, Vic. Ahhhhh, yeah, lick my pussy!”

Even in a threeway like that, romantic feelings still aroused the night and Madame and Vic kissed each other as they were still tied to their commitments to Inge. The Brazilian found a way to make her not lose most of the balance with the kiss as both had the blonde secretary as their target.

“I cannot believe that Ingeborg was that hot! Why you were keeping away from me?”

“She had a few bad experiences with guys, but I told her you would be the perfect one!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh! Yeahhh! Fuck me, Vic! Fuck me! Let your cock inside me! Uhhhh!”

Vic fucked Ingeborg the best he could, as they stood with that position for a while and the blonde serviced her boss with the accuracy of a mistress in oral arts. Then, they decided to try other positions to make the fun go better.
                      One of those had Ingeborg sit on Vic’s lap, having his dick inside her pussy and with her back facing her lover. As the secretary had the Brazilian putting his rod in and out inside her pussy, Madame enjoyed herself her employee’s breasts and even the occasional lesbian kiss.

There were a few others that they tried, but let’s not extend this story too much for our readers, even if they like long stories sometimes. Given this series intention, let’s say they had lots of fun and Vic had himself inside all of her holes, giving the girls a series of great orgasms.

Those orgasms were lovely, especially for Inge, that finally made to achieve her climax with a man doing her, and loved it. Not without a help from Madame, that licked the blonde’s clit for a while when she reached her ‘boiling point’.

As a gift, Madame and Inge decided to make Vic cum using their tongues to lick and tease his cock. In a few minutes, he exploded is load into the two ladies’ bodies, covering their faces, breasts and even the belly in white manmilk.

“Ahhhhhhhh! My Goodness!”

After the sex, with their faces clean, the girls again kissed each other and thanked Vic with others.

“So, did you liked Vic, Inge?”, asked Madame.

“I liked it! I think he can be our man, Madame”

“I am glad that I made you happy, Ingeborg. Now I know I must call you whenever I want to do Madame here…”, commented Victor.

“And I think the two of us can be very good friends, sir”, agreed Inge, while touching Vic’s. cock.

“Indeed, Inge…”

Comment

Well have to say I have never been a orgy fan. But you pull them off very well.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
                          Well have to say I have never been a orgy fan. But you pull them off very well.
                          Maybe it can make you to be converted

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XI

“Provocation Part I (or When She Made Him Her Almost Pet)”, with Roberta (based on a Playboy cartoon) and Randolf (based on an old erotic art)

TAGS: M/F, oral, handjob, crossdressing (sort of), femdom (sort of), public sex

At least about women, Randolf wasn’t a man who worried about them. He was a ladies guy, an appreciator of all things that dealt with seducing and loving lustful females. Randolf never ditched an opportunity to approach a girl who he liked and offer her all his charms to get her on his bed.

No woman was safe of Randolf’s seducing abilities. Race, wealth, looks, style, skills or even those little problems were able to stop that man on achieving his goal to sleep with the lady of his choice. And no woman denied that, on the mattress, he was major league kind.

He had lots of conquests during his life so far, but one of them was, surely, one that teased him the best and messed up with his dirty mind: Roberta.

Roberta was a showgirl that happened to move to the house next to Randolf’s. From the very first moment he took an eye at the girl, he noticed she was his to be. But, as well, he knew she could give him the best and the hardest of times at his task.

It didn’t take much longer for him to make his first approach on her, but there was an initial rebuttal of him. Roberta didn’t seem to give attention to her neighbor at first place, flaming even more his will to have her at his arms and bed, starting a crazy and sexy seduction showdown between the two parts.

Randolf loved to watch her dress up after she woke up every morning, her window being right at his sight and pretty much open only to cause teasing to him. His cock couldn’t resist and felt hard while she picked up her clothes and put them on her body, and he didn’t had other choice but wank himself after the special show.

Roberta noticed the man watching her change and decided to play a little game with him. She teased Randolf with making moves suggestive to clothes changing and then, when going to get naked, she closed the window, only to make him a little bit upset. On other days, when she was up to, she let the man watch the show entirely. Sometimes, she even tried on clothes on purpose, only to make his curiosity arise and bring him close to the window.

“That woman… I need her… I want her!”

Somehow, they ended up getting to form a bond and then, the seduction games got to a new chapter. Now, Roberta wanted to make her neighbor lust for her, but her methods were as much as nasty as the window one.

She took him to the club she worked as a dancer, dressed all in leather dress and cop-like hat. Every weekend, the man watched Roberta dance herself off at the pole and the dancefloor exhibitions and thought the dirtiest fantasies about her. Randolf wished to have her all by himself, at the dancefloor, rubbing her leather dress against his body, touching and feeling his cock getting aroused by the beat of the music and by her luscious moves on him, and then doing her right there on the dancefloor.

Well, that rubbing had to happen in the ‘physical world’ and it did, as other stuff happened as well. She took Randolf to her place to make him watch her prove lingerie and sexy dresses, where she could see his reactions through his pants and his face eager to see more than that.

Roberta did all the tricks she knew to make Randolf feel as horny as he could be. She brought erotic movies to his place and they watched together like they were seeing any ordinary movie. And she even paused the scenes that she likes to make him watch more than once, with her whispered in his ears telling her boyfriend that she would like to do all those stuff with him, but not yet. The porn movie wasn’t the only thing she did to instigate lust on him. Anything that she knew that could make him drooling on her was needed to it.

“Why you do this to me? I want you, Roberta! Want you right now!”

“Do you think that I am easy like the other women you did? I am more than that, sweetheart”

She was indeed more than that and made her best to make Randolf crazy, thinking if that girl could let him fuck her or was just playing with his feelings. Within weeks, Robert felt she needed to give her boyfriend something else for being together with her for so long.

“Now, I’ll do a treat for you, but it’s not what you are thinking about”

One day, the dancer took Randolf to the backstage and took his dick out of his pants and gave him a well-needed masturbation. The man loved to see finally his girlfriend have her way with him, stroking his manmeat and giving him good place. However, that came with a price.

“I’ll masturbate you Randolf, but you ain’t cumming”

“What? Are you insane? I need to cum, dammit! I need it! I want to cum all over you!”

“To stay with me, you will need something more to get into my panties”

Roberta did indeed stop jerking Randolf off when she saw he was approaching the climax. Almost every day, she took him to a place where they could not be seen and she jerked him off there or even gave him a blowjob. And the ritual of not letting her boyfriend cum continued for weeks, putting Randolf at the edge of insanity.

And he couldn’t resort to his favorite ‘weapons’. His love for Roberta was so strong that Randolf wasn’t interested to cheat her with other women. He wanted to go until the end to see where or what she was able to do with him, and he hoped the end of the story was with him nailing the hot dancer.

That day finally came when Roberta whispered at his ear after they left the movie theater in a date.

“Today, you will get what you’re looking for”

Randolf couldn’t hide how happy he was as his girlfriend announced the upcoming event of the night. At his place, Robert wore her leather suit and ordered her man to be fully naked.

“Why you don’t take your clothes as well, Roberta?”

“Give time to time, Randolf…”

Not even on their first ‘real’ night, the teasing was over. She started with a dance routine at the club, rubbing her body against Randolf’s and feeling his cock getting hard already. She quickly kissed him before he laid on the bed and another ritual of masturbation and oral sex went on.

“I love your face when I do that to you, Randolf honey…”

Soon, her breasts were off the dress and she gave him them for a suck. Finally able to taste a female body again, he just gave in and sucked it like someone hungry for a meal.

“Ohhh… yeah… that’s it” So good, baby! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Roberta let her boyfriend to enjoy her boobs for a while before finally he could have access to her lascivious mound. When her suit was fully away from her skin, Randolf finally knew that night was the night!

“Honey, it’s time!”

Roberta then sit on Randolf’s, slowly making his cock disappear inside her pussy. She let Randolf give the first calls and soon she started to plow his thing inside the exotic dancer. The wait was over; he was finally doing the girl he wanted to.

“The fuck! Roberta! Ahhhhh!”

“Come on, big bear! Come on! Do me! Do me, my stallion!”

He didn’t have any excuse to go deep on her as he got used to the playground. The famous humping noises were heard inside that bedroom, as he pumped himself inside Roberta’s pussy. With the prize finally achieved, it was time to enjoy it.

They tried so many positions that day and Roberta made sure her boyfriend knew how much she enjoyed his skills on bed with moans and other kinds of pleasure noises. When he finally came… oh, he came!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

This is the end of the story? Fortunately not! After their first night, Roberta and Randolf engaged on their relationship and she decided to keep her little ‘torture’ on, but not, adding a few odd things to the relationship.

She took him to the oddest places ever only to have sex with him. Sometimes it was just masturbation or even an oral, but she did like to see if Randolf could like to take it until the end. It was at first weird for him, but it wasn’t something that was foreign to him.

The teasing masturbation was still on table as well, as she did it when she wanted to give him ‘a lesson’ while watching her change or something. She also let him enjoy her body at the backstage of the club, in all ways possible. Randolf loved to feel his body rub against the leather suit as he fucked her ass with Roberta’s body against the wall.

They did it in a lot of places and attempting lots of positions, from bathrooms to parks, from gardens to their backyard. Now, there wasn’t anywhere that the couple wouldn’t find a way for them to make sweet sexy love as they finally deserved.

And Roberta made him do lots of stuff to make the things go spicier. She even asked him to fuck her wearing her lingerie once, not for any crossdressing fantasy she had, but because she felt it could be fun to be nailed by a man wearing women’s underwear. He did resisted at start, but he was finally convinced to.

“I don’t know if that is right, Roberta? Me, in lingerie!”

“Just once, please! I just want to see how it is”

In fact, Randolf didn’t bothered so much with being in lingerie, as he could put it aside while doing his date like that. In truth, he even attempted to do her wearing a dress! But only because he felt Roberta could be happy with that!

I could go on and talk about the many things they did together, but I want to keep them to a next chapter… if that happen…

Comment

Erotic Comic Orgy Series – Chapter XII

“Interracial Scenes I”, with Darko (OC) and Diane (based on an Alazar pic)

TAGS: M/F, oral, anal

Diane was the typical middle-aged woman that many would land on the ‘MILF’ side of labeling. She had been married for 14 years with Floyd and it was a very happy marriage until she knew he cheated on her with multiple women, most of them closest friends of her.

After the divorce, Diane left town and moved to the big city, where she could enjoy all the pleasures she was denied when she was married. And by naming all those pleasures, we must be specific to say sexual ones, and being her a short-haired brunette with a large bust and a well-fit body, sex wasn’t something that could be negated to a woman like her.

She spent her days between her new job as a model of mature women-based clothing lines and the nights of enjoying her friends and galpals. Usually, she carried one or even more boyfriends (and once in a while, a girlfriend) to her place, where she did enjoyed all the pleasures the life can give in bed. With her life fixed now, there was nothing that she could complain of.

But there was something she wanted to try since her single days. Something that aroused her curiosity to see how it should be on the bed with her: a black man.

Diane was always curious to know how it was to be in bed with what people call on Internet ‘BBC’, but she never took courage enough to seek fulfilling her fantasy. Now free of her marital issues, she was keen to enjoy the delights of African-American cream.

And there enters Darko in the story…

Darko and Diane met each other at a bar where the woman went every weekend to improve her real life social networking and meet her friends. From the very first minute they started to talk, they knew they had lots of things in common, with Darko also trying to move on after a failed long-term relationship. Soon, they became good friends.

But Diane’s curiosity got the best of her (fortunately or there wasn’t no reason to write the story) and she decided to make her moves on Darko. And it happened on a Friday night, at the same bar they used to meet each other the talk that sparked the events soon to come.

“There is something that you wanted to try on bed and never had the opportunity, Darko?”

“Let me see… I don’t know. I guess I’ve tried anything that I wanted to. But, pardon me to ask… why the question?”

“I am just curious, honey. Just that”

“Well, then I need to be curious as well and ask you if you tried everything you want with your ex-husband”

“Not at all, we just did regular dull sex. Not that I am complaining, but compared to now, I saw how much I wanted to do some stuff and I couldn’t because of Floyd”

“Like what?”

“Well, I don’t know how you would react if I say that, but I always had the curiosity about having sex with a black guy”

“Really?” asked an intrigued Darko.

“It’s just I read a lot of stuff about it, and there are those videos and pictures at Internet… about women saying stuff about black guys on bed and I got curious to know if those are real”

“You must understand first that some of those are just role-playing and stuff similar. It’s not all black males in the world are born to become the vigorous pounders of women in need of sex”

“I know, it’s that I cannot stop thinking about a black male taking me to the bed and letting me do every single stuff in the book that deals with sex. Sorry if it offends you in a certain way, but it’s my fantasy”

“You should not apologize for that, Diane. I understand you, but it’s just we ain’t born just to fulfill the fantasies of unsatisfied women, you know…”

“I know, I know. But you must understand that I can’t stop thinking about that”

Darko thought a little and had a fight inside his head with his conscience about letting himself go with Diane’s fantasy. Noticing the voluptuous body of his friend, he couldn’t have other choice than trying to help a pal in need.

“If you want, we could go home and I can realize all of your fantasies, Diane”

“Really? Do you really want to have sex with me?”

“Only if you want… and, well… I had been looking to your bosom since the first time we met, sweetheart”

“Then, let’s not lose any moment!”

The couple quickly finished its drinks and went to Darko’s place, where just a few minutes inside it, they just kissed each other and went right to the bed. Diane was totally eager to see if Darko matched her fantasies or it was just ‘acting’.

“Mind if you go undressed first, Darko baby?”

“No mind at all, babe!”
                              The mature lady watched her African-American friend undress himself, leaving nothing to the imagination. Diane then laid eyes at the still soft organ of her soon-to-be lover and what she saw amazed her.

“Golly! Even not hard, it beats my ex-husband by large margin!”

“Maybe you must take a look to see if there are other things I am better than your ex”

With the road free for her, she put her hand at the ebony prized dick. Without much to hesitate about it, she stroke it, then knelt just to kiss him and, in a minute or two, started to suck it.

“Holy Crap! Were you that pro-active with your ex-husband?”

“Sometimes, I had to be… how clueless men can be!”

Diane sucked that cock and, quickly, noticed how hard it was getting. Few minutes of blowjob revealed that he had something between nine and ten inches of hard cock just for her. Even being difficult to have the entire load inside her mouth, the mature lady just enjoyed how taste was Darko’s thing.

“What a tasty cock! Oh My God! You must be proud of yourself!”

Darko sat on the bed and let Diane control the entire sucking; pushing all what she could of cock inside her mouth, trying to not choke with that. She could hear the black man whisper with the pleasure she gave him with her rather experienced mouth. When she took her shirt and bra and used her boobs to give him a small treat… his reactions doubled in delight.

“Diane, fuck! Your boobs are so hot! Keep doing it!”

Fortunately his cock was thick enough for her to have a firm grip on it and massage her big boobs as she kept sucking them. The wetness forming downstairs predicted that the ebony phallus was about to find a home very soon.

“I want you to fuck me like the ones in the movies, Darko”

“Is what you want, Diane?”

“Want that and more! I want you to feel me like those bitches and show me you can fuck me proper”

“If is that what you want…”

Soon Darko asked his lover to be completely naked and put herself on the bed with the famous doggy stance. Standing on the ground but behind the formerly married lady, the black admired the firm forms of her ass, even daring himself to slap it twice, to Diane only smile at him afterwards.

“I want to see what men like you are made, Darko!”

“Diane, forget everything you know about doing men, because I will show you how a real mean does it!”

Nearly a quarter of cock entered inside Diane’s pussy at start and with that, the gallant African-American begun to fuck his mature lover. Slowly and softly, his ‘toy’ learned about its new ‘home’, hearing Diane loud moaning as a sign that everything was going well.

“If I ever hurt you, please tell me that I stop”

The size of cock going in and out of Diane increased as much as Darko felt himself comfortable with the woman. For him, knowing how a girl liked to be fucked was even more important than just fucking her, being that a way to give his lover what she wanted and in the way she deserved.

“Ahhhh! That’s so great! A big black cock in my pussy! Fuck me Darko! Plow my cunny!”

Nearly more than the half of Darko’s cock pumped Diane within seconds and later, the maximum he could stick inside without hurting was there. The couple already gave into their own feelings, moaning and whispering delightfully kinky words as they went on with their sex.

“I never knew you were so hot like that, Diane!”

“Oh yes! Oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Soon, Darko was on top of Diane, wrapping her legs around his body. The two kissed each other while they carried on with their sex, maybe showing there could be something else than just a probable one night stand.

“I want you to fuck me hard, Darko! I want to feel it all inside me!”

The black man continued to give her what she wanted and in the way she wanted, filling her pussy with his hot dick. But she knew there was other places that needed that as much as her cunt.

“Darko, I want you fucking my ass now!”

“Really? Are you sure you want that?”

“Of course! If I want the experience, I want to have it all”

Darko wouldn’t, of course, deny such delicious request. He sat on the bed and helped Diane to slide her bunghole into his cock. Soon, the black male returned to nail his mature lover, now giving her the perfect anal she deserved.

“I’ll give you the best anal ever, Diane! Believe it!”

“Yeah! Ahhhhhhhhh! Fuck my ass, you motherfucker! Ahhhhh!”

His black dick went up and down into that sweet white ‘leather ring’ His faces were testimony to how delightful was to plow the woman’s butt. As usual, he started it nice and slow, but as much as he got into the anal sex, that usual pumping noises were heard.

“Ahhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! It’s all that I wanted! A black cock inside my butt!”

Darko grunted while feeling the delight of doing Diane’s ass. The woman moaned the loudest she could, feeling her fantasy of doing a BBC was finally being fulfilled, and in the best possible way she found.

“I’ll make you cum bucks, Diane! I promise”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Make me cum big daddy! Fuck your white slut!”

The African-American used all the weapons he knew to bring Diane to where she wanted. He changed positions once again, now fucking her side ways and holding her legs the best he could so he make her pussy wet again. Once again, the mature lady loved the attention her stud gave to her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Diane! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

He could give her an anal orgasm, or whatever it could be that way, but he decided to return himself to another pussy round, making sure the pleasure peak had to be where everything started.

“Darko! I am almost there! Please, fuck me hard! Harder!”

“Me too! I am so close as well, Diane!”

“Make me cum, Darko! Make me cum big!”

“I am going to make you cum and then I’ll blow buckets on you, girl!”

Diane held the best she could to make that sex last longer, but no woman can hold orgasms longer than she can deal with. When it arrived, the climax was what she really wished for.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Darko barely held himself as well, letting a few of his manjuice spill inside the mature lady’s pussy, but since both had taken all the precautions, no risk of any trouble incoming for them. Nevertheless, she enjoyed a little the creampie.

Later, the African-American finished what he started, wanking himself until cumming all over her lips and chin. Something fell into her boobs during it, but Diane didn’t mind it much.

“So, did you like your first black cock?”

“If I liked? I don’t have any words to say how amazing it was, Darko!”

“I am happy to give you what you wanted, Diane”

“I don’t know how much I need to thank you for that”

“How about a Sunday at a cabin upstate. Just me, you and another round of our adventures?”

“Well, guess it’s a fair suggestion for a weekend trip… Guess we can think about while at the tub…”

“Then I’ll get some time for you to think about, but I hope the answer will come before we finish round two”

“Maybe I will have the answer during it…”

She accepted the invitation during a 69 and then they went to that cabin for a long Sunday of sex and friendship. Diane and Darko became closer together after that trip and now both became steady lovers.

THE END (of this episode)

Comment

Working...
                              X