Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Lennox's Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So more PPG is up next?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetalLoser View Post
      So more PPG is up next?

I didn't have anything specific in mind for what I'd post next, but I guess it could be. I do have a PPG story that is (almost) ready to go up. So yeah, sure. PPG is next.

Comment

• Think you might do some Sofia the First stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Heffe View Post
          Think you might do some Sofia the First stuff?
          Someone asked me that a while ago? Was that you? I can't remember. In either case, I'm not familiar at all with Sofia the First, in fact I don't think I'd ever heard of it until the last time it was mentioned to me. So I really don't have any plans for it.

Anyway, moving on. After filling my thread with 30+ old stories from WWOEC, I figure it's time I posted something new. This is a story that I should have put up a long time ago, one that I've had sitting finished for at least a couple of months (and it's not the only one). This story is based of a series of pictures by Xerria099. I've written some dark stuff for PPG before (including the death of one of them), and while this isn't as bad as that, it could come off as slightly uncomfortable. While I didn't plan to make anything in this story sound like rape, I'm including a rape tag just in case. While the sex in this story isn't exactly unpleasent or unwanted for Bubbles, I tried to write some of these as her feeling like sex had become more of a chore, something she just couldn't get away with.

Not quite following me on that? Then read on...

The pictures that inspired this story can be viewed on Xerra099's pixiv.

Story Tags: M+/F, M/F, M/Solo, F/F, F/Solo, Facial, Gangbang, Incest, Object Insertion, Oral, Rape, Tribadism
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Lennox; 01-23-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Ever considered writing some Fairly Oddparents stuff? The whole wishing premise presents a lot of perverted opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lennox View Post
              After filling my thread with 30+ old stories from WWOEC, I figure it's time I posted something new. This is a story that I should have put up a long time ago, one that I've had sitting finished for at least a couple of months (and it's not the only one). This story is based of a series of pictures by Xerria099.
              It was intriguing to start the story after the problem had surfaced and been recognized, yet opening with Buttercup and Blossom being woken up and easing into the situation worked a lot better than if you'd just jumped straight to the gangbang. At least we got a few hints before Buttercup went up to tell them to move. Another piece of the genius was explaining how Buttercup was actually getting horny (even if not totally aroused) once in Bubbles' presence.

The matter-of-fact way that everyone was treating the situation while also admitting that it was a problem makes for a nice dichotomy and some great intrigue. Perhaps the Professor could figure it out quickly if, despite his good intentions, could just keep his hands and other body parts off and out of his daughter long enough to think. It was sweet of Blossom wanting to protect Bubbles at school as much as she could and trying to hard. The fact that Buttercup wanted to help too but realized that she just couldn't control herself – so bad that she had to flee school for the day – shows the sheer force of Bubbles' problem.

The idea that no one seems to notice people getting it on with Bubbles even out in the open is another great plot tease, and it's also curious how Bubbles not only doesn't seem to enjoy the sex acts but, despite knowing full-well she can easily get away if she wants to, allows herself to be used. That tinge of sadness, even helplessness, brings more emotion to the story. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetalLoser View Post
                Ever considered writing some Fairly Oddparents stuff? The whole wishing premise presents a lot of perverted opportunities.
                I never got into Fairly Oddparents, but I did do one story on it based on ideas from others. I'll post it one day.

For now, more PPG. I was debating for a while which one to post first, this story or chapter 2. This one I consider more of a spin-off than an actual 'chapter,' considering that Bubbles isn't involved in this in anyway. This installment focuses on Buttercup, and what happens to her after she flees school. I decided to upload this one first, as the consequences of Buttercup's..."activites" play a pretty major role in the next installment. But if you've already seen the pics this story is based off on Xierra099's pixiv, then you could already see where this is going...

Story Tags: F/solo, Futa/solo, Autofellatio, Object insertion
                Attached Files

Comment

• And here we go, the final chapter. Did you spot every scene that Xierra099 drew in her gallery?

Story Tags: F/F, F/solo, F/Futa/Futa, Incest, Oral, Toys
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The trouble with writing and hording stories is that when I decide to upload one, I simply can't decide. So once again I am turning to you guys to see what stories you are in the mood for. Your choices are:

- A Family Guy story which I don't think I uploaded to WWOEC (if I did, it would have been right before it went down)
                    - A new Simpsons story that does not feature Bart or Lisa
                    - A short Futurama story set in Leela's quarters on the Planet Express Ship
                    - A story about slutty Lilo in a new episode of Wild Cherry.

Choose one, or place them in order of preference. I'll give this a day or so, and then go with the majority vote.

Comment

• 1.) Wild Cherry
                      2.) Family Guy
                      3.) Futurama
                      4.) Simpsons

Comment

The trouble with writing and hording stories is that when I decide to upload one, I simply can't decide. So once again I am turning to you guys to see what stories you are in the mood for. Your choices are:

- A Family Guy story which I don't think I uploaded to WWOEC (if I did, it would have been right before it went down)
                        - A new Simpsons story that does not feature Bart or Lisa
                        - A short Futurama story set in Leela's quarters on the Planet Express Ship
                        - A story about slutty Lilo in a new episode of Wild Cherry.

Choose one, or place them in order of preference. I'll give this a day or so, and then go with the majority vote.
                        I humbly agree with the guy above me, lol

Comment

• Futurama
                          Family Guy(second pick, go figure)
                          Simpsons

Wild Cherry

Comment

• Wild cherry
                            family guy
                            futurama
                            simpsons.

Comment

• Big thank you to everyone who cast their votes, Wild Cherry wins with a clear lead. Don't worry White80, I'll put the Futurama one up next for you.

When I started writing Lilo stories, this was one character that I never even considered pairing her with.

Story Tags: M/F, Oral, Semi-Public
                              Attached Files

Comment

Big thank you to everyone who cast their votes, Wild Cherry wins with a clear lead. Don't worry White80, I'll put the Futurama one up next for you.
                                Thank you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X