Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Lennox's Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while since I uploaded a story, let alone a Family Guy one. This is one of the stories I wrote for WWOEC back in 2015.

Anyone remember OV? He contacted me and offered to do some artwork as a cover pic for some of my Family Guy stories. We started off simple and chose this one. The picture can be seen on OV's patreon, or on my Pixiv and Inkbunny pages. For those who remember this story, it has undergone some minor changes. But here it is again, for your nostalgic pleasure!

Story Tags: M/F, Incest, Oral, Interracial (brief)
    Attached Files

Comment

• Got two Powerpuff stories today, both of which are inspired by the legendary Xierra099!

The first actually comes from a SFW pic that's posted on here on Deviantart. Buttercup and Butch take a little time to themselves while on a trip to the beach.

Story Tags: M/F, Anal, Oral, Outdoors,Rimming

Attached Files

Comment

• The second story today is based of a comic called Mike Believe's Unbelievable Day, which you can view here.

This was a challenge to write, and you'll see why when you read it. This was the first time I've written erotica in the form of poetry. In this story, Blossom and Buttercup turn to a classmate to help settle a dispute.

Story Tags: M/F/F, Anal, Fingering, Nudity, Oral
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X