Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Lennox's Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by white80 View Post
    Thank you, sir.

And here it is. I will admit though, this story kinda goes no where. It's nothing special, just a short one. I feel like this story just ends as oppose to actually finishing. And I've also decided to start adding captions to my Futurama stories, just like the ones that were shown during the opening sequence.

But still, for what it is, I hope you enjoy it.

Story Tags: F/F, Fingering, Oral
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lennox; 02-12-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Due to recent events, this thread is not going to see any new content for a while.

Details are here.

Comment

• Hey everyone! It's been a while.

Am I back? Kinda... maybe... not really? Who knows. Oh wait, I know.

All I'll say right now is that in my self-imposed exile I have been busy. I'm just jumping on to plug my latest project.

Before I left I did mention that I was helping an artist out with a comic of sorts, and that comic has finally come to fruition. In fact, the first four pages have already been uploaded. It's called...

MILF PARTY!

SlappyFrog has worked incredibly hard on this project and his pictures are amazing. I just added a bunch of words at the bottom. And with the help of AEHentai, it's finally ready to be released upon your eyeballs. So go check it out, leave a comment or two (or three). Even if reading isn't your thing, it's still some incredible artwork!

Comment

• Glad you are somewhat back. Love the pics AND the story. Thank you, LENNOX.

Comment

• I'm loving it. Thank you Lennox!

Comment

• So here's a story that I was hoping to finish and upload by Halloween, but sadly this was not the case. Still, better late than never. And besides, I don't think anybody is really going to mind. Maybe not consider this a Halloween story, more perhaps a story set in Halloween.

Anyway, I can't take all the credit for this. This story was not entirely written by me. The original version was written and sent to me by SX for me to edit and upload. I may have... expanded on it *cough*

This story is set during the first Halloween after of the Incestual Paradox series.

Oh yeah, I'm also back to upload stories again! For my next new one, I'm thinking Lisa and Milhouse...

Story Tags: F/F, F/F/F, Incest, Toys, Tentacles, Plant, Rimming, Fisting
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Lennox; 11-19-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Hawt and well-written as always. Welcome back .

Comment

• Great story!

Comment

• I miss your writing so much. I really miss the kind of flow you present in your writing.

Thanks for writing another great piece, continuing this "Paradox"!

Comment

• Thank you all for the kind words after my last story. And now I'm afraid to say I'm going to have to break my promise. This one ain't a Simpsons one.

I hadn't really planned to do a Christmas story this year, but this one just came to me a couple of days ago. And it's been so long since I uploaded a Wild Cherry story. I did write a few more installments during my almost-year-long hiatus and I'll get around to posting those eventually. But for now, I'm delving back into the world of Lilo and Stitch for the Wild Cherry Christmas Special!

Lisa and Milhouse next, promise. Maybe after Christmas.

Story Tags: M/F (and I guess F/F, bestiality & incest if you want to get technical)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• This story came to mind after it was suggested that I watch the Season 24 episode; What Animated Women Want. Truth be told, I didn't think it was that good. In fact the highlight would be its Breaking Bad themed opening (of which I included some subtle references to within the story). However the episode did give me the opportunity to explore, flesh out and develop something between Lisa and Milhouse while keeping within continuity of some of their previous encounters.

You don't need to watch the episode (it can't hurt if you do), but this story starts where it ends...

Story Tags: M/F, Kissing, Masturbation, Feet, Nudity
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Are you back on or still on Patreon?

Comment

• Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                            Are you back on or still on Patreon?

No, not any more. I was never getting much out of it. What little funds I got from it were cut due to exchange rates and taxing. I think I ended up losing around 60% of pledges. I've got a Ko-Fi page, but that's just... there. I'm not really maintaining it or anything. But if someone does want to pay me, I'll gladly take bitcoin

Anyway, chapter two!

Story Tags: M/F, Kissing, Nudity, Oral, 69
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Lennox; 01-04-2018, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• I love it . More Simpsons smut is always fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketmann View Post
                                I love it . More Simpsons smut is always fun.
                                Yes it is, I'm glad you're enjoying it. And speaking of segue's, the final chapter.

Story Tags: M/F, Exhibitionism, Feet, Nudity, Outdoors, Oral, Urination
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Lennox; 01-05-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X