Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cats n Cameras New Illustrator for Chapter 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats n Cameras New Illustrator for Chapter 6

I'd like to introduce you all to CnC's new illustrator for Chapter 6, some of you may know him, some of you will be seeing his work for the first time, either case he's been a friend of mine for a long time, so with out further ado Let me introduce you to James Hardiman, best known for his Skunkworks portfolios and skunked.com. Below are some initial character sketches of Jo, Sarina, and Manila, Let me know what you think!

Cheetah Out
    Attached Files
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Wow! I like how he really makes the girls fur stand out! I would make the waists a little narrower, but that's just a personal preference!

Comment

Another illustrator? What happened to ZeroSeven?

No insult intended to Zero, but I like the more realistic style of the girls here. Is it just me, or does Jo look a tad "cruel" in that thumbnail? I'm only vaguely familiar with his portfolio work, I'm waiting to see how he'll do with this webcomic.

Comment

Originally posted by Erikon View Post
        Wow! I like how he really makes the girls fur stand out! I would make the waists a little narrower, but that's just a personal preference!
        I was thinking wider hips.
        KS

Comment

What, James Hardiman is going to draw the next chapter? Just wow that´s really awesome... I really like Zeros pages, too though... Will James draw more than one chapter or will Zewro return after this one? I´m just curious

Comment

If Jim chooses to stay on as the illustrator to the comic, we have stories planned out at least partially all the way to chapter 9. If all goes well, CnC should have a long tenure of fun , laughs, and boobage.
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              If Jim chooses to stay on as the illustrator to the comic, we have stories planned out at least partially all the way to chapter 9. If all goes well, CnC should have a long tenure of fun , laughs, and boobage.
              Yeah that sounds good! I really hope he will stay Please Jim, stay! *begs*

Comment

Mega awesome!!, James is one of the best!! this chapter will be incredible!!

Comment

Sweetness! Can't wait for more!

Comment

The only negative aspect I can say to the sketches is Jo's booty is usually a little more whabam, in your face ;D The overall idea is mega rockin!
                    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

i'm lovin the whole "whabam!" booty thing goin on. Curves are kickin!

Comment

new comic 8/28/10

Hey, great to see the new chapter staring. really looking forward to seeing Jim's style added to the comic.

Comment

Working...
                        X