Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cats n Cameras 2014/2015 Drawing contest suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats n Cameras 2014/2015 Drawing contest suggestions.

Hello there Readers,

So it's been far too long since TJA/CnC held a drawing contest. So now is the time for that. Though there's a much larger cast, and more established storyline this time around, as well as many chapters and posted commissions or related reference material abound. So now I reach out to you the Readers and Artists. What would or Who, would you want to see as the subject of our first drawing contest in forever.

1st 2nd and 3rd places will indeed garner a monetary prize. 1st will be in the 3 figure range, as well as a possible prototype Statue. 2nd and 3rd are TBD, and then quite a few other smaller prizes for a lot of the participants. If you could, do post below, and if we pick your idea , I'm sure I could find something special for you as well!

I look forward to hearing from you all!
    ~Cheetah out
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

The who: Sari, Jo, Manilla, Jo's Mom (forever my issue with names) Bella and more

The what:
    Two ideas. One, The Milfs of CnC. who wouldn't want to be taken care of by the exprienced hands of our local milfs.

Two: The Blind date: literally the entries are blindfolded and end up with some sexy fun or just plain fun with who ever they end up with. Could lead to all sorts of madness.

Comment

Well... it would have to be the gals (sorry C&C boys). With summer now behind us, I think... Bikini, and one character, or a few.

My first choice: Lana - I think a sexy & mature lady bear in a bikini would be interesting.

Second choice: Jo - Well, she's cute.

Third: Sari, of course!! She has to show off for Darren the bunny boy.

Comment

I think a great idea would be drawing Sari at work! Drawing her doing her job, essentially!

-Seth

Comment

My idea for the subject of the drawing is a day at the beach! There can be such things as Jim rubbing lotion on Jo's back and her giving us a nice view of her ass. I can just imagine Lana in a sling bikini. Bella could be running out into the water, maybe lose her bathing suit on the way. I think Sari would prefer the clothing optional type of beach though

Comment

My Idea for the subject of the drawing would be A Young Sari and Jim and Jo Having Fun in a Homemade fort couch cushions and Chairs and blankets.

Comment

Lana

LANA!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

All the way

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
                Lana

LANA!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

All the way
                So what you're saying is anything but Lana correct?
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                X