Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mephit Fur Meet in September in Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mephit Fur Meet in September in Memphis

Hey all,

TJA and CNC will be attending Mephit furmeet in Memphis Tenesee , if any of you are going, Me, V.Kyrie, and Possibly Bussaca and Netherwulf would love to see you there, hit us up and let us know you're going!

Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Why canīt I live in the USA...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
      Why canīt I live in the USA...
      If it's any consolation, out of the numerous cons and furmeets in the USA, I can only really make two of them. There's another one in Toronto, Canada which is going to be brand new and would be the only one that doesn't require a long drive or an inconvenient intercity bus ride for me.

Hehehe seems like most of the action always happens far away from us!

-Seth

Comment

Being in the middle of nowhere certainly doesn't help.

I'll probably never show up to one of the big ones, heck, I don't even have a passport! So I'm stuck in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
          Being in the middle of nowhere certainly doesn't help.

I'll probably never show up to one of the big ones, heck, I don't even have a passport! So I'm stuck in Canada.
          Is it easy for you to get to Toronto at all?

-Seth

Comment

Working...
          X