Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

CnC Returns Saturday March 13th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnC Returns Saturday March 13th 2010

The next CnC by the new artist goes up this coming saturday, I hope all of you help keep our new artist happy to keep the strip rolling, It'll take a few weeks for him to get the characters down , so don't be to hard on him

Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

*hugs the new artist* You have my full support! Also YAAAY! I thought CnC will return much later! I so can´t wait to see the new strip!!!

Comment

Me too I support my local artist....huggies, who are you? Does a Sara style smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
        Me too I support my local artist....huggies, who are you? Does a Sara style smile.
        Who's Sara?
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Bah! Hate him already! Seriously, fantastic news and we will support him to the hilt! It'll be fun seeing how a new artist uses his style to make these wonderful characters his very own!

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
            Who's Sara?

Damned finger slip I mean Sari...Sari looks at the guy sobbing, "Geez Mister, are you okay?"

"I keep getting names wrong!" I wail.

Sari grins, "No probs, Pare..."

Comment

I wonder who the new artist is...?

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                I wonder who the new artist is...?
                I still say it's you!

Cheetah is holding this news close to his chest, so I suppose we have to wait till Saturday till we find out the identity of He Who Must Not Be Named!

Comment

I'm sure a new thread will be started for this, but Congratulations to Zeroseven for becoming our kitties new artist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erikon View Post
                    I'm sure a new thread will be started for this, but Congratulations to Zeroseven for becoming our kitties new artist!!!
                    I absolutely second that!!! I´m glad that you´re gonna continue the comic!!

Comment

Thx, I'll do my best to live to your expectations.

But please go drinking before you read it, I heard that lowers your expectations... or was that standards?

- This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Working...
                      X