Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Question Pin Ups Jim but not as we know it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Pin Ups Jim but not as we know it

I know I am asking a lot here and ignore me please. Jim, the artist one could we see say your take on the caharcters as say pin ups or ref sheets.

i am curious as to how they all look naked in your style...

Well, I would like to draw a few members of the cast in my normal style (which is much more detailed than what I'm doing for the actual comic), but the trick to that is finding the time to draw it up. I've had to stop a lot of my own stuff while I take care of work, so such a project might have to wait a little while. But it's definitely something I'd like to do sometime.

Comment

i am not saying now and I am not asking to do this just because i asked. I am honored you even answered my query, the god of female fur talked to me in a forum,,,*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
        i am not saying now and I am not asking to do this just because i asked. I am honored you even answered my query, the god of female fur talked to me in a forum,,,*faints*
        No sweat. Like I said, it's something I would like to do, but at this time I can't give even an estimated date. But keep your eyes peeled, as it'll show up sometime!

Comment

I was also already thinking about that Canīt wait to see some refs

Comment

Working...
          X