Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Josephine Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josephine Questions, Comments

Have a question about Jo? Ask away.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

I would like to know if Jo met some new girlfriends at college. If so, are you going introduce us to them?

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
      I would like to know if Jo met some new girlfriends at college. If so, are you going introduce us to them?
      Haven't really put too much thought into that but there are plans to have someone from her college show up at some point. : )
      ~V.Kyrie (:*
      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

I guess this is a good spot for this question - is Jo going to have some sort of formal role at the shop?

And I wonder, who's the boss and/or owner? Is it James?

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          I guess this is a good spot for this question - is Jo going to have some sort of formal role at the shop?

And I wonder, who's the boss and/or owner? Is it James?

-Seth

As the story goes, Jo helped invest in the store before she went off to college for her MBA. She had helped Jim buy the store shorty after his mother passed away (No she was not the owner nore was she involved with the store) . She's a full partner in the store, and is as much a boss as Jim is.

Comment

That's a really cool backstory. I'm trying to hold off on the numerous questions and comments I have...I don't wanna bogart the forum, heheheh...

-Seth

Comment

Well it is what the forum is for. Maybe it'll get more people asking questions. Ya never know.

Cheetah

Comment

Hehehe OK - well with your blessing...I wonder, what would be the inspirations for Jo's design? I really, really dig her design (I think black and white cats are very cute). She really has a sort of "girl next door" quality that's really shared by a few of the characters (such as Alexa).

But what inspired her look? And maybe her character.

-Seth

Comment

I think black and white cats are very cute
                  They're not so cute when they hump everything in sight... my leg when I'm trying to sleep... skunks all the time...

But then he wasn't as hot as Jo.

*notices Seth's location*

Buffalo? Hm, we're almost neighbors.
                  KS

Comment

Hahaha!

You know, it wasn't until about two years ago that I learned that cats also like to hump people's legs and miscellaneous inanimate objects. The more you know!

Salamanca is a *very* beautiful city, and I love passing through it, such as when I went to Allegany State Park. (I've set foot in it only once, believe it or not; I had to make a pit stop at a gas station on US 219 on the tail end of a journey home). I do want to see it again though.

-Seth

Comment

Jim`s mother passed away...tragic.
                      I hope we are going to meet more members of the familys (I like to see Rod`s sisters). And what´s abaut Jim? I hope he still have a father.

Comment

Hehehe OK - well with your blessing...I wonder, what would be the inspirations for Jo's design? I really, really dig her design (I think black and white cats are very cute). She really has a sort of "girl next door" quality that's really shared by a few of the characters (such as Alexa).

But what inspired her look? And maybe her character.

-Seth

Well believe it or not Jo's design was inspire by a childhood pet. At least her markings. As for her Character you've read her somewhat right, she is sort of the girl next door, but growing up with Older brothers will do that to you.. What with her brothers and Jim tinkering with her bike, and dragging her along on their shenanigans , I guess when your the only girl on the block with a rocket powered bike you aren't as girls as some of the other girls HEHEH

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                          Jim`s mother passed away...tragic.
                          I hope we are going to meet more members of the familys (I like to see Rod`s sisters). And what´s abaut Jim? I hope he still have a father.
                          Jim's fathers alive, just not in his life.. You will be meeting more family as we go, You'll meet some of Jo's family soon. Stay tuned to CnC for more details

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                            Jim's fathers alive, just not in his life.. You will be meeting more family as we go, You'll meet some of Jo's family soon. Stay tuned to CnC for more details
                            I definitely will and as always I`m looking forward for it.

Comment

Aw, a can`t wait to see Jo and Sari warm up the bed for Jim! I know I`m a Sari freak but Jo is fuckin hot, too! (I hope her ass is more reststand than Sari`s)
                              CnC4Ever

Comment

Working...
                              X