Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Joyce Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyce Questions, Comments

I thought it was time for Joyce to have her own thread...

Joyce seems to be quite lively and considerably less "timid" as Manila. Let the speculation about their relationship begin! Until further evidence is presented, I will contend that Joyce likes close relationships, not necessarily sexual, and that's why she pulled Manila close in strip 30, "Meanwhile, Upstairs" (07/04/2009).

Yeah I haven't got enough information about her personality yet, to make a full determination. But I really love her curvy design, yum!

-Seth

Comment

I think her relationship to Manila ain´t less interesting than the relationship between Sari and Thiz. Yeah, it´s really hard to say how her relationship to Manila is... bradypodidae´s idea of a non sexual but close relationship is very interesting, too! (eyen if it destroys my dirty dreams )

Comment

really love her curvy design,

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
        Last edited by zfezgerg; 01-29-2021, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X