Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Bella Questions, Comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bella Questions, Comments.

I believe Ms. Bella is off to a grand start; two pin-ups already (New Years/Valentines Day 2010) and she just made her first appearance in CnC (02/13/2010 #59 Vacant shoes need filling.). She has already made a most favorable impression on me and I can't wait to see how she melds with the rest of the cast.

...if V-Day '10 is an indication, she'll fit in lickity-split!

I think that Bella really fits perfectly into the CnC crew! Wow already 4 hot girls in the team (okay Thiz really wasnŽt bad neither, she was just not the kind of girl I could really like). I canŽt wait to see how sheŽll interact with the other crew members (but IŽm pretty shure that sheŽll be very good friend with Sari... at least better than Thiz xD).

Comment

With Bella's arrival and Thisisa's departure all the CnC Header artwork spread around CnC.com and the forums will have to be changed again. Ahhh consistacy my old nemesis, we meet again!

As for qustions, what is a Maine Coon? is that a Raccoon, or a type of cat? I realize she's only half of one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
        As for qustions, what is a Maine Coon? is that a Raccoon, or a type of cat? I realize she's only half of one though.
        A maine coon is a cat-race with grey, fluffy fur and black stripes if I remember correctly... dunno why itŽs called coon though...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
          ...dunno why itŽs called coon though...
          Take a look at Bella's tail.
          KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
            Take a look at Bella's tail.
            Yeah now where you notice it they have a bushy tail like a racoon. I totally forget that

Comment

"One of the oldest natural [cat] breeds in North America, the Maine Coon is generally regarded as a native of the state of Maine..."

http://fanciers.com/breed-faqs/maine-coon-faq.html

Comment

With Bella's arrival and Thisisa's departure all the CnC Header artwork spread around CnC.com and the forums will have to be changed again. Ahhh consistacy my old nemesis, we meet again!

Type of cat http://www.rivercatsmainecoons.com/
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Maine Coons are my favorite cat breed. And wow Bella is such an absolute cutie. I'd love to see her interactions with the remaining crew.

And LOL actually now I wonder how she'd interact with Rod. Would he pine over her? Would he go strike out right away? So many possibilities. Though I really will miss Thisisa (though I do think it'd be awkward if she left).

But I digress. Bella's design is so cute...and really intricate. What inspired her?

-Seth

Comment

Cats n Cameras needs more cats... cats who know about cameras.
                    Yes. I think therein lies some frame of logicality. LOL

This is certainly not "Coons n Costumes" or "Chiawawas n Cupids"

Comment

Hahahah well said xD

Comment

Nah, those are gonna be the spin-off comics
                        - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSeven View Post
                          Nah, those are gonna be the spin-off comics
                          You don't know the half of it.
                          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Spin-Offs? Haha, no no no.

I was just trying to be clever there. I think theres enough going on in the main storyline to keep us all entertained for a good long while.

Bring it on!

Comment

Back to Bella, the whipped cream incident tell us more, tells us more...

Oh! Criminey I have gone and gone into Grease mode....woah! Bella as a Pink Lady what a concept.

Comment

Working...
                              X