Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Jo by Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interviewer sits, "So Jo how did the photoshoot go?"

Jo smiles and purrs to the camera, "That is a secret but lets say they are hot. You guy got me doing all those girlie poses I love doing at home in my mirror."

The interviewer grins and asks sweetly, "Can we see some?"

"Okay just a few of the less raunchy ones I am a good little pussy cat really." Jo winks at the camera and the shots appear including one with another female cat.

"Is that, Lambda?" The interviewer is pulling at his collar, "I thought you said the less raunchy ones that is pretty graphic."

Jo smiles, "Not for me they ain't, bub."

Jo stands up and leaves the studio.

Comment

nice job Poland gitting alot of Jo pic done... I like
      the 7 most important things:
      Line
      Shape
      Volume
      Form
      Value
      Texture
      Color

Comment

I like how you draw Jo in your pix, she looks all that much cuter (and Jo is pretty damn cute to start with! )

Comment

OMFG!!! *drools and wags tail*

Damn, that is so hot, Poland! Got a little girl on girl action there....I freakin' love it! *drools heavier* Will you every cease to amaze me, bro? I think not.

Peace.

Comment

Hehe!I look so cute and innocent!
            -Jo

Comment

Hi to all, Thanks for all your nice and kind commentes, and hey even Jo relpied how ar you honey, your areso pretty it is difficult not to make a pic of you!! ^_^

Well hera are other two piccies of TJA's lovely mascot, both pics are unshaded because I'll try to color the later

Comment

Wow, wonderful work bro, those are fantablistic
                Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Poland
                  Hi to all, Thanks for all your nice and kind commentes, and hey even Jo relpied how ar you honey, your areso pretty it is difficult not to make a pic of you!! ^_^

Well hera are other two piccies of TJA's lovely mascot, both pics are unshaded because I'll try to color the later
                  Hey, long time no see...How ya doin'?

Anyway, about the pix, shaded or not, you did a super job on them and Jo looks as sexy as she always done. I can't wait to see the finished products.

Comment

Wow she looks far too cute... I love them, I'm sure she does too
                    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Damn right I'm cute,hips or no hips heehee!
                      Thank you!!
                      -Jo

Comment

So we have new forum engine uh? well that deserves some new Jo art, I'm currently working on some pics of our favorite mascot, meanwhile i give you this piccie I did recently, featuring Jo, her little cousin Darla (who seem to be a little envious) an my own cute Sonny. I forgot the tails, but I'll fix that when I shade the pic

Stay tuned for more Jo art!!

Comment

Very wow sir, Awesome ink!!

Comment

I'm agreeing with Cheetah there, awesome lines man! The pic's lookin' pretty sweet eh! Looking forward to the finished product
                            I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Comment

Hi!!

Thanks Cheetah, I'm very happy that you like my Jo stuff, and thanks to Reynard too, I'll finish that pic soon!!

Now here is a new one, it is a little peculiar because it not only features Jo and her cousin Darla, but a human girlie too, in this case it is Will, from W.I.T.C.H., I hope that you like it

Comment

As I said in your main thread, this is absolutly stunning... I love it! Great fun poses and expressions

Comment

Working...
                                X