Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

A Hot Cup of Jo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hot Cup of Jo

Okay I have done another fan Art of our sweet kitty Josephine. Having asked again I found her on her coffee break and she obliged with this quick pose. When I told her the title of this...well you can see her reaction.

[/img]

Title: A Hot Cup of Jo.[/b]
    Attached Files

*sniff* Jo hates it obviously. I did my best...*boo hoo*

Comment

I think shes maybe on extended vacation or something Did your other thread get deleted or just making a new series?
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

This is the thread for Josephine isn't it. I have put our special kitty where she belongs. The one I did before is long gone and was deleted I believe

Comment

No no, you are at the right place, wasnt asking that, I just knew you had a thread before this and wondered if this was a continuation or new series, thats all
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Just a one for now. In have improved some since a bad attempt at our special kitty sometime ago. I have more in this vein but it isn't of Jo. I have done three of lolikon characters grown to adulthood. Furry of course I must post them in my art thread at some point.

Comment

I can see you put alot of effort into this!Sorry for not responding sooner.*hugs!*
              Thank you so much.It's nice to relax with a warm drink after a hard day!Thank you again.
              -Jo

Comment

Working...
              X